- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for no chapter yesterday, school is wrapping up, and I have finals coming.  I will go on another Hiatus now, there might not be a new chapter until like Wednesday 5/18/2023.  I very much hope that you are enjoying this story

David said, goodnight to Jenna, but he didn’t fall asleep.  I almost kissed Hazel, she was bringing me to her lips to kiss me, David thought.  Did I misread the situation?  No what other way am I supposed to read that?!  Was that just a spur of the moment thing?  Could it have been like an apology kiss for me falling in her mouth?  Wait that’s not a real thing, David thought.  Still, it seems like I’m somehow popular? David thought.  I mean, today I had Emma say that she wanted to be my girlfriend, or at least have sex, then Skylar saved me again, Ava said that she was okay with being my girlfriend, and Jenna said that she liked being roommates with me, David thought.  Then there was that whole thing with Hazel just now, man today was something else, David thought.  I need to choose what I want to do, David thought.  If I chose to ask out Hazel, and she rejects me, that could make things awkward between us going forward.  If she goes out with me and we break up, that would jeopardize our friendship, which I don’t want to happen.  Hazel would make a great girlfriend, but is that worth risking our friendship, as new as it is?  David thought, thinking back to what he and Hazel have done these past 2 days.  Then there’s Skylar, she saved me twice already, and she wants to protect me, and she sees me as a person, otherwise she wouldn’t call me her friend.  Yeah, I’m her friend…that’s a totally different thing than girlfriend, David thought.  Will she always see me as just a friend? I mean, that’s definitely better than something like a pet or a toy, but will she ever see me as something more? David asked himself.  David thought about Ava.  That bet was a mistake, if I lose, not only am I gonna be roommates with Ava, but I might end up losing Jenna, Hazel and Zoey, David thought.  I mean, Ava is pretty hot, and she did say she’s willing to be my girlfriend, David thought.  But what she described is more like making me her servant/sex toy, and that is not the same.  I gotta win that bet, that should be my first priority.  On Monday, I’ll attend that club meeting, and try for a spot on the team, David decided. 

That night, David had a much more pleasant dream.  He was at the beach by himself, it was a very hot day, and there beside him were four ice cream cones.  All different flavors, and then there was cotton candy.  The cotton candy seemed to block out the harsh sun giving him some shade, but he could still choose the ice cream.  “What do I choose, what do I choose?” David said aloud.  Beep Beep Beep, Beep Beep Beep, David woke up to your alarm clock for a change.  

David quickly, got up and turned off his alarm clock as to not wake Jenna up.  He got ready for his day, and left without waking up Jenna.  David ran to his only class or the day, History.  Just like on Wednesday, no girl gave him trouble, and he arrived without any trouble.  David climbed the thread in the room, and moved to his spot from Wednesday.  David sat atop the first row desk, and surveyed the room for someone who might grab him, but no one got very close to him.  The scolding that Dasha got must still be fresh in their minds, David thought, as the teacher, miss Bosak set up her stuff.  Today I’ll see Dasha again, hopefully we can make amends, so I don’t have to worry about her every time I have this class, David thought. 

Soon Dasha walked in the room, again there were some whispers in the auditorium. Today she was wearing a red skirt that barely covered her massive rear, and she had a brown V-neck that showed off her cleavage.  Dasha made her way to the front row, and sat down right by David just like on Wednesday.  “Hey Dasha, how’re you?” David asked,  giving her a wave.  Dasha just looked at David, it was more of a glare actually, and she didn’t speak, at all.  Ms. Bosak watched Dasha carefully, making sure she saw both David and Dasha in her sights at all time.

Class then began, and Ms. Bosak began her lecture on The Mayflower Compact.  David paid attention as best he could, committing as much of it to memory as he could, not having anything to take notes with.  Dasha took notes tentatively beside David.  David read the mood, and just paid attention to class until it ended, realizing that Dasha was not in a talking mood.

Class soon ended, and the students started packing up to leave.  You decided that now could be a good time to make amends with Dasha, and avoid a semester of awkwardness  “Hey, Dasha,” David said, walking up to her.  Dasha shot a quick look at Ms. Bosak who was also packing up, but still watching them both.

“Hey,” Dasha said.  “So, um how’ve you been?” David asked.  “Well on the first day of the semester, I got scolded by a teacher, other than that, pretty good,” Dasha said.  “Oh, that’s um well, good, I’m good too,” David said, getting nervous.  “Hey, class is over, you two, another teacher will use this room soon,” Ms. Bosak said, finishing packing up.  Ms. Bosak left the room, leaving only David and Dasha alone.  Ms. Bosak would’ve preferred to stay to make sure nothing bad happened to David, however faculty policy wouldn’t allow it.  “Do you have a class to go to?” Dasha asked.  “No, just this one today,” David said, walking over to his thread.  “Great me neither,” Dasha said, grabbing David.  “Hey um Dasha, what’re you doing?” David asked, trying to keep a smile.  “Well since you don’t have another class today, and I don’t either, let’s spend some quality time together,” Dasha said getting up and leaving the room, with David in her fist.

Dasha left the building, and she went straight to the dorm building, room 369.  Dasha opened her fist, allowing David to see the room.  Her roommate wasn’t there, which was probably good.  “Hmmm, I guess now that I have you, it’s gonna be marked on The Sheet,” Dasha said, sitting on her bed.  “I haven’t really checked out The Sheet much,” David said, trying to buy himself as much time as possible.  “That’s cus it’s not for you, it’s for us girls,” Dasha said dropping David on her bed.   David remembered back to the Email that the school sent him, and what Zoey showed him on Wednesday.  The Sheet basically tracks whoever David is with at any given time.  Other students mark David’s time with other girls, so that no-one has him for more than the allowed 3 hours per week. 

Dasha took out her laptop, and pulled out a spreadsheet.  There on the screen was a very detailed spread sheet of who David was with at any given time.  Including Emma, Skylar, Zoey, Hazel, Ashley, Cecilia, Cassie, and Aubrey.  Jenna was also there on the list, but because she is David’s roommate, she doesn’t have a time limit.  There at the bottom was Dasha’s name marked, with a minus 2 minutes right by her name.  That must’ve been from Wednesday, David thought.  There was also a starting time of 9:52am, today.  “That means under the rules, I have you until 12:50, unless you decide you want to stay, and you put in your special code,” Dasha said, standing up, and putting away her lap top. Dasha walked back to her bed.  She then slowly worked down her skirt, revealing red panties.  “You like what you see?” Dasha asked, getting on the bed.  David didn’t reply, he walked back wards on the bed, and he tried to look around the room to strike up a conversation that would delay Dasha’s plans, whatever they were.  “So, uh, tell me about your roommate,” David said, trying to act calm.  “Oh her, you don’t want to talk about her, in fact, I think you both met yesterday,” Dasha said, slowly crawling toward David.  Dasha grabbed him, and she laid down on her bed on her tummy.  She brought David to her face, and whispered, “Now, like I said yesterday, be sure to squirm,” Dasha said, before bringing David behind her to her waiting ass.  She spread her legs, and separated her cheeks with her free hand, and she stuffed David under her panties, and lodged him deep in the center of her massive rear.  Dasha then moved her legs back together trapping David there.  

David started struggling against the enormous butt, but he couldn’t grab or crawl out, the skin was too smooth.  The light streaming through Dasha’s panties, gave David’s surroundings a tantalizing red hue.  David took in his surroundings, wait, that smell, is it lotion? David thought.  Okay, I gotta think about this.  I’m plunged between my disgruntled classmates massive butt cheeks, David thought.  Dvid took a deep breath.  It didn’t stink, thankfully.  David pushed against Dasha’s cheeks, they were soft, really soft and bubbly.  It actually was quite comfortable, and pretty warm too.  No wait, I should be thinking about getting out of here, David thought.  Even if I do manage to get out, she’d probably just put me back, David thought.  Okay, she wants me to squirm in here right, so if I don’t, she might let me go, David thought.  David stopped all motion, and he laid still for a second.  “Hey come on squirm,” Dasha said, giving her butt several pats, sending ripples all around her butt.  “Hmmm what can I do,” Dasha said to herself.

 

Just then you heard the door open.  “Alright, first week of classes are done,” the girl said.  “Oh, hey Aubrey,” Dasha said, making sure to emphasis Aubrey so that David heard it clearly.  “Hey, what are you up to?” Aubrey asked.  “Oh nothing, just passing time,” Dasha said, swaying her butt from side-to-side jostling David around.  “What about you?” Dasha asked.  “Same I think I’ll move up my two-mile run to about now rather than after lunch,” Aubrey said.  “Is. That. So.” Dasha said, patting her butt after each word to get David’s attention.  “Yeah…Is something wrong?  You’re acting strange,” Aubrey said, changing into some gym clothes.  “I’m fine, say, I saw that you got a turn with David yesterday, what’d you think?” Dasha asked.  “It was fun, it was nice, sort of impowering to finally not be the shortest one in the room,” Aubrey said.  “But your time together was cut short,” Dasha said.  “Yeah, that bitch Skylar ruined my fun, man I hope I can get to David again sometime, he felt strangely good under my foot, like he was pushing all the right buttons.  I’d sure love to walk around with him under my foot, that’s probably what I’d do when I find him next,” Aubrey said. David really didn’t like the sound of that. 

David realized that realistically Aubrey couldn’t break any of his bones, but he could still feel pain.  Potentially having to spend three hours in Aubrey’s shoe sounded miserable.   “You never know, he might turn up somewhere,” Dasha said.  David realized what Dasha was getting at, if he didn’t start squirming, she’d give him to Aubrey. David weighed your options, being careful not to make a rash decision like with Ava.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.