- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An extra long chapter for you.

While David was gone, Jenna and Penelope just talked.  “Where is he?  He said that he’d be back by now,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I know, let’s check The Sheet,” Penelope suggested.  Jenna turned on her laptop, and she pulled up The Sheet.  There, the most recent addition was stating that David was now with someone named Ashley.  “Okay, let’s check Spinstagram,” Penelope said, pulling out her phone.  She pulled up Spinstagram and saw a few posts showing David.  “Okay, a few girls spotted David eating lunch with some girl, Penelope said.  “Shoot, that means she has him for the next three hours.  Is there anything we can do?” Jenna said.  “Not unless you know her room number, but even then, this girl probably wouldn’t just hand him over, we could wait until 9:00, then take him to the party, but he could run the risk of being caught b y a different girl before we get to him,” Penelope said.  “Shoot, I guess we can go without him, we do have the invites,” Jenna suggested, holding up the invitations.  “We might have to,” Penelope said. 

The two girls walked to the sorority house, and they arrived at about 7:10.  It was still light outside, so some of the girls were chatting on the porch, or in the yard.  Skylar was standing in the drive way, wearing her casual clothes, not dressing up for the occasion.  “Hey, David’s not coming,” Jenna said. 

“Yeah, I just heard from my friend,” Skylar said, holding up her phone showing a text from someone named “Ashley.”  The text message read, “Hey Sky, David’s not coming to the party, he’s hanging out with me and Scarlet tonight,”  Followed by a picture with David pressed up against the girl’s cheek. That’s the Ashley who has David, Jenna said.  “It’s probably for the best, but that means that I have no reason to be here,” Skylar said.  “No wait, come on it’s a party, right?  The more the marrier,” Penelope said.  “Okay, fine I’ll stay for a little while,” Skylar said, realizing she had nothing better to do tonight.  “You didn’t dress up for the occasion,” Jenna said.  “I thought I was coming here to crack some skulls, if I wore a dress like you, my mobility would be lessened,” Skylar said.  “Oh, yeah, thanks for yesterday,” Jenna said.  “What do you mean?” Skylar asked.  “Yesterday, you saved David from those girls in the locker room.  When I saw a video of what happened, I was relieved the second I saw you stop that one girl’s foot.  I might mess with David a lot, but he is my friend, so thanks for helping him,” Jenna said.  “No problem, that’s what friends do,” Skylar said, smiling. 

The three girls went to the front door, and showed their invitations, to a rather muscular looking girl, named Rocky.  Rocky was acting as a bouncer for the party, apparently.  She had short red hair, and was wearing a Wonder Swan University H.O.T. sorority T-shirt, and some sweat pants.  She also had a band-aid on her nose. 

“Skylar?  I wasn’t expecting you to come,” Rocky said.  “Hey Rocky, it’s been a while.  I wasn’t expecting to come either, but here I am,” Skylar said.  “Oh, do you two know each other?” Penelope asked.  “Yeah, Rocky hear is the captain of the wrestling club, we met last year,” Skylar said.  “Yeah, Skylar here’s a real tough bitch, with a killer side-kick,” Rocky said, stepping aside to let the three girls into the house.

Once they entered the room, Jenna looked around, many of the girls recognized Jenna, and waved.  Some of the girls were dancing, or playing a game in the living room.  Soon, Jenna was approached by, Sandra.  “Hey glad you could make it, you look great,” Sandra said, scanning Jenna’s body for a trace of David.  “Where is the little guy?  Is he under your clothes or something?  That’s cool, let me give you the tour,” Sandra said.  Sandra took Jenna around the house, showing off the many rooms.  “Our sorority is home to 20 girls.  There is only one other sorority on campus, they’re all nice girls, some of them are here too.  We have a very competitive game of Volley Ball against them every week,” Sandra said.  “Cool, I’ve never been in a sorority house before,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, it’s pretty great, I’m a junior, and it would be so cool if you and David could live here my last year,” Sandra said, finishing the tour.  “That sounds awesome,” Jenna said.  “So, where is the little guy?” Sandra asked.

“Oh yeah, he couldn’t make it, he was grabbed by another girl, sorry,” Jenna said.  Sandra’s facial expression instantly changes.  “Aghhhhhhhh, FUCK, half the reason we threw this party was to get more familiar with him.  We were hoping to do all sorts of stuff with him,” Sandra said, obviously upset. 

“What’s going on Sandra?” another sorority sister asked.  “Well, Adrienne, David’s not coming,” Sandra said.  “Seriously, what the hell, that sucks,” the girl said.  “Well, I’m here, so that’s good enough right?” Jenna said, trying to lighten the mood.  The two girls looked at Jenna, with visible frustration.  “Jenna, no offence, but we invited you, because we thought if we did David would come,” Adrienne said.  “What?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, if you weren’t his roommate, we wouldn’t have invited you, I mean, look around, we have club captains, and popular girls, did you really think we invited you because your cool or something,” Adrienne said.  “I, I, I,” Jenna sputtered. 

“That’s enough,” Skylar said, getting between the girls.  “Skylar, you came, I thought you didn’t want to come, you even rejected my invite,” Sandra said.  “Well, I came to make sure nothing happened to David, but now I’m here so you don’t pick on my friend here,” Skylar said, looking back at Jenna.  “Ugh, whatever, enjoy the party, and don’t drink all the alcohol,” Adrienne said, walking away.

Penelope saw and heard everything, she wasn’t strong enough to do what Skylar could, but she could cheer up her friend that was on the verge of tears.  Penelope grabbed Jenna’s arm.  “Come on Jenna, let’s get a drink or something,” Penelope suggested, taking Jenna to the kitchen.  Penelope got drinks, and gave them to Skylar and Jenna, though, Skylar rejected the offer.  Jenna grabbed the drink, and chugged it, and grabbed another.  “Jenna don’t let what those bitches said get to you,” Penelope said.  “But, but it’s true, it all makes sense now.  The only reason that all these girls keep inviting me to clubs is to get closer to David.  What if I was only accepted into the tennis club because of David,” Jenna said, while ugly crying.  “That’s not true, you’re great at tennis, you were just as good as I was, and I got in,” Penelope said.  Jenna grabbed a third drink.  “Uh, Jenna, maybe you’re going too fast,” Penelope said, starting to get concerned.  “I don’t care,” Jenna said, opening the drink and drinking it.  Penelope wasn’t sure what to do at this point, so she just rubbed her back in an effort to comfort her.  “This has gone far enough,” Skylar said, grabbing Jenna’s drink to get her attention.  “Hey, dash mine,” Jenna said, getting drunk.  “Jenna someone wise once said, “Who the fuck, gives a fuck,” so, stop caring about what others think of you.  The more that you care about what others think of you, the more power you give them,” Skylar said, giving Jenna back her drink.  “Yeah, yeah, you’re right, Skylar, who cares what deesh bifches dink.  I’m gonna get shoo good at Tennis, dat they’ll hav’ta invite me to a party,” Jenna said, now very much drunk.  “That’s the spirit, I guess,” Skylar said, realizing that Jenna missed the point of what she meant.  Skylar helping herself to a diet soda.  “You guys are such good friends, I love you guys,” Jenna said, drunkenly.  Penelope also started drinking, but Skylar again rejected the offer, electing to be the sober way home. 

“Dat David, next time I see him, I’m gonna give him what he deserves, then I’ll show evermy one that I’m not jush David’s roomy roommate,” Jenna said, finishing her drink.  “Yeah, maybe it would be good for David to lose the bet, so you won’t be seen like that anymore,” Penelope said.  Jenna looked at Penelope.  “WWWWWAAAA, I don wan him to be someone elshes roommate, heesh mine,” Jenna said, emotionally.  “No, don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll win,” Penelope said, trying to fix what she had said.  “Really?” Jenna asked.  “Really Really,” Penelope said.  “Great! Alright, let’s party,” Jenna said, drunkenly standing up to go to where ever the dance floor was.

All in all, the party was pretty good, the music was loud, the drinks were many, and there were 40+ attendees.  Jenna was asked about David many times, resulting with her repeatedly giving a drunken rant about how she’s more than just David’s roommate.

At roughly 11:00 Jenna, Penelope, and Skylar left the house.  Skylar escorting her two drunken new friends, to Jenna’s room.  Skylar arrived at Jenna’s room, and she turned on the light.  “David are you in here?” Skylar asked.  She didn’t get an answer, and David wasn’t anywhere in sight.  Skylar laid Jenna down on her bed, and she laid Penelope on David’s bed.  “That was the best party ever, it’s so hot in here, I should take this off,” Penelope said, in her drunken stupor, taking off her clothes for bed.  “It sure was, and you both drank a lot, so get plenty of sleep, and drink lots of water tomorrow,” Skylar said, tucking both of them in.  “Here I’ll get you both some water,” Skylar said, getting two cups from Jenna’s desk, and filling them both with water from a gallon jug in the fridge.  “Can we have a bed time story?” Jenna asked.  “Okay, once upon a time, there were two princesses, they had a grand ball, and then went to sleep, the End,” Skylar said, leaving for the door.

Skylar left the room, and at the same time a girl across the hall opened her door.  “Hi, I’m Hazel,” Hazel said, surprised to see a new girl exit David’s room.  “Hi, I’m Skylar,” Skylar said.  “I heard the door open, I thought that Davy might be home from the party, I’ve been kinda worried, is he okay?” Hazel asked.  Skylar almost blushed at Hazel’s cuteness, but she contained herself.  “David didn’t go to the party, he was picked up by my friend Ashley, he wasn’t in his room, so he’s still with her.  Knowing Ashley, she’s probably asleep by now,” Skylar said.  Skylar looked at the cute girl, she clearly hadn’t known about Skylar’s reputation, so it was refreshing having a normal conversation again.  “Oh okay thanks,” Hazel said, going back in her room.  Skylar then walked to her room, she showered and then she went to bed, wrapping up her long day.

Hazel entered her room.  “Davy’s not coming tonight,” Hazel said.  “Did something happen at the party?” Zoey asked concerned.  “No, he didn’t make it to the party,” Hazel said.  “I see,” Zoey said, pulling up The Sheet.  Ashley Parker, hmm, Zoey thought to herself.  David didn’t say anything bad about his experience with her on Thursday, Zoey thought.  “I’m kinda getting worried,” Hazel said.  “He’ll be fine, the girl he’s with isn’t a problem,” Zoey said, reassuring Hazel.  Zoey then looked closer at The Sheet, there beside Ashley’s name, was written “By choice” meaning that David has elected to spend time with her, and her weekly allotted time wouldn’t go down.  This is an interesting development, David must really trust this girl to use his special code, maybe Hazel has another rival, Zoey thought.

 

Back with David, he, Ashley and Scarlet were enjoying hanging out together.  Since it wasn’t a weeknight, they didn’t have to worry about getting David back to his room at a certain time. 

David introduced Ashley and Scarlet to the game Zoey made up yesterday.  Ashley was able to balance David on her nose longer than Scarlet, the success was chalked up to balance control from her exercise.  When David tried to stand on Scarlet’s nose, she shook too much causing David to fall down her shirt into her cleavage.  Scarlet quickly grabbed him and pulled him out and held him in front of her face.  “You enjoyed that didn’t you,” Scarlet said, smirking.  “Maybe just a little,” David said, laughing.  Then Ashley challenged David to an “arm wrestling contest,” that she handily won using only her pinky finger. 

The three then decided to wind down by watching a movie, David sat on top of Ashley’s right shoulder, beside Scarlet.  They decided on Back to the future, which each of them had seen, David was tentatively watching the movie not paying attention to Scarlet’s actions.  Scarlet leaned to her right side, then leaned her body to her left, nudging Ashley’s shoulder.  “Whoops,” Scarlet said, as she hit Ashley’s shoulder.  Though Scarlet’s actions were just an annoyance to Ashley, to David they were strong enough to knock him off of Ashley’s shoulder.  David tumbled off of Ashley’s shoulder, and into her exposed cleavage.  “Hhhnek” Ashley squeaked, looking down, and seeing David’s legs wiggling as David’s top half was submerged in her chest.  “Pffff ha ha ha,” Scarlet laughed, as Ashley frantically pinched David’s legs and plucked him out of her bosom, and placing him on the desk.  “Scarlet, seriously,” Ashley said, ticked off, but still smiling.  “Come on that was funny, even David thinks so right?” Scarlet asked.  Ashley and Scarlet both looked down at David, who was standing on the desk.  “I guess it is a little funny,” David said, having almost enjoyed Scarlet’s antics.  The three returned to watching the movie, but Scarlet’s fun wasn’t over.  Thanks to her massive chest, Scarlet could sit up, but her breasts would still rest on the desk.  Scarlet swiftly plucked David up, and stuck him between her enormous breasts, which bounced in response.  “There isn’t that a more comfortable spot?” Scarlet said.  “Hey what’re you doing, just leave him be,” Ashley said.  “I’m just giving the guy a comfy seat, this is better that the desk right?” Scarlet asked.  David looked over at Ashley, then back at Scarlet.  “Um, I guess it is pretty comfy, but to watch the movie, I’d prefer being on Ashley’s shoulder,” David said, trying to figure out the right thing to say.  Ashley grew a smile on her face.  “Ha see, he doesn’t like it in your fat chest,” Ashley said.  “Pssssshhhhh, he’s just saying that so he doesn’t look like a perv, and you wish you had my chest,” Scarlet said, placing David on the desk.  “Ha, who would want boobs this feakin huge?” Ashley said, grabbing Scarlet’s breasts from behind, and forcefully fondling them.  “Hey, mmm, stop it mmm their sensitive,” Dasha said.  David just took in the sight in front of him, mesmerized by it all.  Ashley let her Dasha go, and she placed David back on her shoulder, to finish the movie. 

Ashley went to the bathroom, and took a shower, leaving David and Scarlet alone.  Scarlet picked David up off the desk, and she laid down on her bed.  “So, having fun?” Scarlet asked.  “Sure, I think this is a better fit for me than that party,” David said.  “Yeah, then you wouldn’t get to spend time with these,” Scarlet said, placing David on her left boob.  “Yeah, I guess not,” David said, laying on the enormous breast.

Soon Ashley finished showering, followed by Scarlet after her,  leaving David and Ashley alone.  Ashley was simply wearing her some sweatpants and a shirt.  Ashely sat on her bed, and she placed David on her left thigh.  Ashley’s leg was muscular, but it was still soft.  That’s a girl’s body for you, David thought.  “That game was pretty fun,” Ashley said, breaking the silence.  “Thanks, my neighbor Zoey made it up yesterday,” David said.  “Oh, yeah, it was cool how you lifted that weight bag yesterday,” Ashley said.  “Thanks, it was really heavy to me.  I’m glad you brought me to the club,” David said.  “Yeah, me too, it was so much more energetic when you were there,” Ashley said.  “Glad to here it, I need the training for when I get on the MMA team,” David said.  “The MMA team, you’re really gonna try out for that?” Ashley said.  “I sure am, I made a bet with this girl that I’d make it on the team,” David said.  “David that’s gonna be pretty hard,” Ashley said.  “I know, but I think I can do it,” David said.  “No, I mean new entries are decided by the JV leader, Suki, Skylar basically has no say in it,” Ashley said.  “Really?  Shoot, that complicates things,” David said.  “Well, I hope you win the bet I guess,” Ashley said.  “Thanks,” David said.

Soon Scarlet got out of the shower, now wearing some pajamas, consisting of some fuzzy green pants, and a Wonder Swan university T-shirt that was a few sizes too large, but that was needed to cover her massive chest.  “Are you sleeping over tonight?” Scarlet asked.  “I might as well, I’m not sure when Jenna will get back,” David said.  “Do you need to shower?” Ashley asked.  “No, I took a bath in the Community bath today, so I’m all good,” David said.  Well we should get to bed soon,” Ashley said.  “Wait, it’s only like 10:00pm, do you guys usually go to sleep this early?” David asked.  “Yeah, we both try to get as much sleep as we can.  Sleep is very important for muscle growth, so you should get to bed too,” Ashley said. “Okay, that makes sense, but how am I gonna sleep tonight,” David asked, realizing he hadn’t planned this out.  “What do you usually do?” Ashley asked.  “Well, I sleep on the regular room beds, but I sleep in a specially made sleeping bag,” David said.  Ashley thought for a second.  “Oh, I’ve got an idea,” Ashley said, she moved her leg, causing David to tumble onto Ashley’s bed.  Ashley went to her dresser, and she pulled out a fuzzy blue sock.  “Here, this is pretty much a sleeping bag,” Ashley said, presenting the sock.  David grabbed the sock, it didn’t stink thankfully, but it was much bigger than he was.  “I guess this’ll work,” David said.  Scarlet looked over at Ashley and David.  A sock that’s it?  That’s no fun, Scarlet thought.  Scarlet then smiled, as she got a fun idea, and she walked beside Ashley’s bed.

“Ha, David I didn’t think you had a thing for feet,” Scarlet said, teasingly.  “I don’t,” David said, defensively, dropping the sock.  “Hey David if you chose to sleep in my bed, I’d let you sleep in my chest, you did say it was comfy,” Scarlet said.  David couldn’t help his brain from picturing what Scarlet described.  “Scarlet that’s so-“ Ashley started.  “What’ he already has the sock, if he’s got that, then being in my chest is like a big hug, not sexual at all,” Scarlet said.  “But he’s a guy, you can’t just sleep with a guy,” Ashley said.  “If you’re so uncomfortable sleeping with a guy, then I’ll just do it, since I don’t care much,” Scarlet said.  David looked at the arguing girls.  David was happy that Ashley saw him as a guy, but Scarlet had a point.  IF she did see him as a guy, then of course she’d be uncomfortable sleeping with him.  Maybe I should just sleep with Scarlet, and this has nothing to do with her sleeping with me in her chest, David thought.  David started walking toward Scarlet, when Ashley grabbed him.  “No, The Sheet says that David’s uner my watch so he’s sleeping with me,” Ashley said, unceremonially, shoving David under her shirt and into her chest.  “If you say so,” Scarlet shrugged going to the light switch. 

David was still processing the situation.  Wait, were they just fighting over me, no that can’t be it, Scarlet was probably just messing with me, Ashley is probably still on edge about what happened yesterday, I shouldn’t read so much into these things,  David thought.  Should I mention to Ashley that she forgot to put me in the sock first, or will that just make things awkward?  David thought.  “Good night,” Scarlet said, flipping the switch.  “Good night,” David and Ashley said.  Ashley got under her covers, being careful not to jostle David around.  Ashley looked under her shirt, at David in her chest.  “C-comfy” Ashley asked, regretting her hasty decision, but not able to undo it.  “Yeah,” David said.  Ashley’s breasts were firm from all of her exercise but still so soft.  “I-if you need anything, don’t hesitate to wake me up, you’re the guest after all,” Ashley said.  “Sure thanks,” David said, smiling at Ashley through the shirt’s hole. “Gosh get a room you two, and go to sleep,” Scarlet said.  “Okay,” Ashley said.  “Sorry,” David said.  The three went to sleep.

Scarlet stopped making noise, leading David to believe that she’d fallen asleep, and Ashley’s breathing changed to a rhythmic patten showing that she was asleep.  David was having a very hard time getting to sleep, his heart started racing when it fully sank in what the night had in store for him.  Okay, calm down, I’m sleeping between a girl’s boobs, so what?  David thought.  David’s hand moved to Ashley’s left breast.  No stop, don’t get any weird ideas, Ashley stopped me from going to that party, I owe it to her to just sleep.  David’s position on Ashley’s body, made his lower half excited.  No, down, boy, this is not the time, David thought.  How am I gonna sleep now? David thought.  15 minutes later, David fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.