- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for reading!

“Alright, next we will practice with a partner, so partner up, and practice blocking.  Since all of us are in college, and many of you have experience in martial arts I want both partners to treat this seriously and use adiquette force,” Suki said.  The girls started partnering with each other.  David stepped back thinking he’d just practice by himself, but then 2 feet slammed down on either side of him.  David looked up at the girl towering above him.

“Hi, David, I’m Cara, let’s be partners,” Cara said.  Cara had brown hair, with the ends dyed purple, she was wearing a gi, showing her experience with martial arts.  “Umm, okay,” David said, looking around for help.  The 6 groups spread out, and each partner faced the other.  “Ichi,” Suki said, before beginning with her partner. 

Without warning, Cara stomped her left foot onto David, pushing David onto the mat below.  “Cool, I did it,” Cara said.  “Ow,” David said, returning to his feet.  “Nee,” Suki continued to count.  This time David was more ready.  When Cara went for another stomp, David jumped and rolled out of the way.  “I did it I d-“ David started, before Cara kicked him into the nearby wall.

David slid to the ground, and regained his breath, while the other groups continued.  David slowly walked back up to Violet, and prepared himself.  Violet went for more stomp-kicks, but David was much more able to dodge them this time.

“And done,” Suki said.  David collapsed to the mat, and regained his breath.  “Now switch,” Suki said.  The other members approached their partners, and swapped roles.  David got up, and approached Cara’s foot.  “Ichi” Suki said.  David was fast enough to actually punch Cara’s big toe, before she moved it out of the way.  However, this was the only time he did, as from then on, Cara just stepped over David anytime he approached her foot.  David’s feeble attempts to hit her, made Cara start to laugh.

“Is something funny?” Suki asked, from behind Cara.  Cara stopped laughing and looked back at Suki.  “N-no, Suki, just-“ Cara started.  “I understand that it is unorthodox to spar with such a unique partner, but that is no excuse to distract the rest of us.  For the rest of class, I’ll train with David, and you can spar with my partner,” Suki said, dismissing Cara.  Cara quietly walked to her new partner, red in the face with embarrassment.

Suki stood over David, with a cold look in her eyes.  “Go,” Suki said, continuing to count.  David walked up to her foot again, and this time went for a front kick.  Suki raised her toes, “blocking,” David’s kick.  It was such an odd sensation, that Suki couldn’t help but chuckle, before stopping herself.

“Alright, break for water, and soon we will hear from the Varsity captain,” Suki said.  David was about to sit down by the others, when Suki stepped in front of him.  “Why are you here?” Suki asked.  “To learn MMA,” David said.  “MMA is a means of fighting and defending others.  How will MMA help you accomplish either of those?” Suki asked.  “Well, I can focus on dodging, and that’ll-“ David started.  “That’ll do nothing, but delay.  What will you do if I did this?” Suki said, before raising her foot, and bringing it over David.  David rolled out of the way, avoiding her left foot, but before David could react, Suki stomped on him with her right foot.  Suki squatted over David.  “What do you do now?  What amount of training will get you out from under someone’s foot like this?” Suki asked.  David tried to move his body out of the way, but he couldn’t.  “That’s what I thought, nothing, but you would know that by now.  You aren’t here to learn MMA are you?  Why are you here?” Suki asked, moving her foot off of David.  David was smooshed into the mat, making a deep imprint.  “I-“ David started.

The sliding wooden door opened, and Skylar walked into the room, wearing her gi and black belt.  Suki turned around and her eyes lit up seeing Skylar.  “Skylar, you’re here,” Suki said, running up to Skylar.  “Hello newcomers, my name is Skylar and I’m the Varsity captain,” Skylar said, looking over the room for David.  Skylar spotted David, and walked over to where he was on the mat away from the other girls.  Suki followed close behind.  “Oh him he’s jus-“ Suki started.  “David are you okay?” Skylar asked, kneeling down and helping David up.  “Skylar, you’re here,” David said.  “Are you okay, you look pretty beaten,” Skylar said, concerned.  “Yeah, I’m fine, just dirty,” David said, smiling.  “I’m glad,” Skylar said, smiling.  “Y-you two know each other?” Suki asked.  “Yeah, we’re friends,” Skylar said.  Suki’s eyes widened.  Suki then looked at Skylar how she was smiling more being near David.  That’s weird, she seems really happy to help him, is there something between them?  No, what am I thinking, Skylar is too good for him, in fact, she’s too good for any man, Suki thought.  Skylar brought David beside Violet, and Skylar began her talk.

“Thank you all for coming, this year will be very difficult for all of you, but how can you expect to get better any other way,” Skylar said.  Skylar continued her talk, as David drank from a very small water bottle that he had.  Skylar explained how the semester will go, and how competitions worked.  The competitions were all female-only, so even if David became a member, he couldn’t compete.  In addition, the school’s main rival, Soaring Raven University, would be hosting a tournament at their school this year.  Skylar also announced their system of challenges, similar to tennis teams.  In order to rise in the ranks, you challenge other members, but that is mainly for Varsity members.

Soon Skylar’s speech ended, and the newcomers were dismissed.  Skylar walked over, and sat beside David to talk, and also to make sure another girl didn’t grab him on his way out.  “How was your first day?” Skylar asked.  “Fine, I guess,” David said.  “I know that Suki planned some partnered practice, how did that go?” Skylar asked.  “Well, I couldn’t really fight back or block, but I did manage to dodge a few times,” David said.  “That’s good, it’s better than nothing,” Skylar said.  “So, what now?” David asked.  “Now, me and Suki will run the Varsity practice,” Skylar said.  “Cool, I’m going then, bye,” David said, waving good bye.

“So, when did you two become friends?” Suki asked.  “On Wednesday, I helped him out, with something,” Skylar said.  “Is that why he’s trying to join the club?” Suki asked.  “I guess so.  I hope he gets in, but that doesn’t mean you should give special treatment,” Skylar said.  “Right,” Suki said.  Suki observed her friend.  Since they’ve been friends for so long, she can read her pretty well.  D-does she like him?  No, they’re just friends.  Wait a second, what if he’s just using this club to get closer to Skylar?  He's trying to get her sympathy and seduce her!  I can’t let that happen, but I can’t just kick him out.  I either need him to admit that it’s all for Skylar, or have him quit, Suki thought.

David was able to make it to his room, he was a bit beaten, but he knew that he wasn’t hurt.  David got to his bed, and turned on his phone.  He saw that he had a text from Scarlet.  The texts were the two pictures that she black-mailed David with, with the message, “deleted on my phone, but you can have them,”  “Gee thanks,” David texted back.  Scarlet responded quickly with, “Do you want THAT picture now?” David looked around the room.  Jenna was at Tennis practice.  “Yeah,” David texted.  A moment later, Scarlet sent the photo of David laying beside a shrunken Ashley on her pillow.  “Thanks,” David texted back.  Scarlet responded with a thumbs-up emoji.

David looked at the picture on his phone.  We look just like a normal couple, David thought.  If it wasn’t for my size, that could be me, David thought.  David just stood there for a few minutes, lost in thought.  His trance was interrupted, when he got a text from Zoey. 

“Hey, don’t forget about the photoshoot tonight at 7,” Zoey wrote.  Oh right, I still have that stupid picture thing tonight, David thought, dreading the eventuality.  “Thanks,” David wrote back.  David quickly moved the picture of him and Ashley to his files, instead of his photo gallery.  David laid on his bed, savoring this moment of calm that he had, before the next tiresome part of his day.

At about 4:30, Jenna walked into the room, worn out from practice.  “Sup,” Jenna said.  “Sup,” David said, back.  “How was MMA?” Jenna asked, setting down her stuff.  “I got kicked and stomped, how was tennis?” David said.  “Same here,  I challenged a Varsity member, and got my butt handed to me,”  Jenna said.“Do you think you’ll win that bet?” Jenna asked.  “I think so, I just need to survive the week, and I’m good,” David said.   “That’s good,” Jenna said, getting into the bathroom.

Jenna stripped naked, and got into the shower.  It’s good that David thinks he’ll win the bet, I really want to keep being his roommate, and who knows what that Ava girl would do with him, Jenna thought.  Jenna then remembered all of that stuff Ava mentioned that she’d have David do for her.  Sex whenever you want, Ava had said.  That David, first he gets Ava to want to have sex with him, then he kisses that Ashley girl, and he got to third base with Cecilia.  How does he keep getting with all these girls?  Maybe I should have him do something like that for me, Jenna thought.  Jenna’s hand drifted to her crotch as she imagined David there.  Jenna came to her senses, and retracted her hand.  Nope, none of that he’s my fart cushion after all.  Yeah nothing in that area for him, Jenna thought.  Still, I’ve spent the most time with him right, yet no kiss for me.  Maybe I should just kiss him, Jenna thought.  Nope, there I go again, am I going boy crazy?  I should just focus on Tennis, my mission is to get popular without David’s help right?  So, I just need to focus on Tennis now, and if… I mean, when he wins the bet, I can mess with David then, Jenna thought.

***

A few hours passed, Jenna and David got dinner, and relaxed in their room until almost 7.  David was sitting down, playing more pokemon, when he got a text from Zoey.  “Hey, let’s head over now,” Zoey texted.  “K,” David texted back.  David saved his game, and he walked to the door.  “I’m gonna go hang out with Zoey for a while, see you later,” David said.  “Cool, have fun,” Jenna said.

David crawled under the door, and was met with Zoey standing above him, holding a binder.  “Hey,” Zoey said, squatting down, and offering her and.  “Hey,” David said, getting on her hand.  “Are you ready for today?” Zoey asked.  “As I’ll ever be,” David said.  Zoey made her way upstairs, and knocked on the door of room 333.  Stephani opened the door.  “Hello, club members,” Stephani said, excited to be a real club.  “Hello,” Zoey said, walking into the room.  The room was fairly plain, decorations-wise, but there were also lots of cameras and technical stuff out.  Cecilia had already arrived and was sitting on a chair at a desk.  Vanessa was on her bed, in her underwear, fixing her hair.  When she saw David, she grew a big smile.

“Hey little David,” Vanessa said, seductively.  David shivered in Zoey’s hand.  I’m never gonna get used to seeing her, David thought.  “Now that we’re all here, let’s begin,” Stephani said, offering Zoey a chair.  “First photo, that I had in mind, is simply David in Vanessa’s bosom, so do that,” Stephani said.  Vanessa, stood up, and held out her hand to Zoey, expectantly.  David hesitated, but he slowly made his way onto Vanessa’s hand.  Vanessa’s smile grew bigger, as David got in her hand.  Vanessa brought David to her chest, parted her boobs, and dropped David in.  “Alright, smile,” Stephani said, taking a picture.  “Okay next is-“ Stephani started.  “Wait, what was that?” Zoey asked.  “It was a picture,” Stephani said.  “I know, but what is the audience, supposed to get from it?” Zoey asked.  “What do you mean?” Stephani asked.  “I mean, are the Fans supposed to see it as a happy couple, total strangers, a bully having her way?  Nothing is communicated to the audience,” Zoey said.  “Zoey, I don’t think that stuff really matters here,” Stephani said.  “Of course, it matters, this community is full of the most creative bunch of degenerates that you will ever meet, and they want emotion, and story,” Zoey said, passionately. 

While Zoey and Stephani were talking, Vanessa was just looking at David in her chest, savoring the return of her power over him.  David couldn’t really escape, so he didn’t try.  Cecilia was looking at her phone, having no work to do.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!