- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter

Under Jenna’s butt, it was hot, and damp.  Since she just got out of the hot shower, her skin was warm, and supple, the pressure and heat made it feel like a sauna to David.  David tried to move his arms, but he couldn’t do anything against her butt.

Up above, Jenna was giggling feeling David push against her butt.  With the new found privacy, Jenna reached for the clothes she set down, and she put on her bra and pink shirt, then she slipped on her panties and skirt, brining them to her knees.  “Alright done,” Jenna said.  Jenna quickly stood up, and pulled up her panties and Skirt, swaying her butt, as she did so, before skipping off to the door.

David was waiting in Jenna’s sauna of a butt, when he felt himself get lifted into the air.  David was just able to look back seeing his bed under him, and realized what was happening.  David struggled against Jenna’s cheeks, but the heat and moisture made him and his clothes stick to Jenna’s butt.  Jenna swiftly brought up her panties.  David tried to call to her, but she started wiggling her butt, before skipping off.

Jenna opened the door, and saw Jenna standing there, wearing a cute shirt, and mini skirt.  “Oh, hi, you’re Jenna, right?” Emma asked.  “Yeah, and you must be David’s date,” Jenna said teasingly.  “Yep, I’m his hot, steamy, date, Emma.  We’re gonna go study, but we might start making out if the mood strikes us,” Emma said, smiling.  Jenna was taken aback, she was expecting an embarrassed denial, but this Emma girl just took what she said, and threw it back in her face.  “Oh, umm,” Jenna said, trying to think of something clever to say.  “So where  is my little date?” Emma asked, looking around the room.  “Oh, he’s right there,” Jenna said, pointing at David’s bed, where a large wet imprint of her ass was.  Emma walked up to the spot, and investigated.

“Hello?  David, are you here?  I don’t see him,” Emma said, after waiting a second.  “What he was right there,” Jenna said.  Jenna walked over to David’s bed to check it out.

David heard the two talk above him, though he couldn’t make out what they were saying.  David felt Jenna move again, then he felt her stand still.  Once David stopped hearing them talk, he started flailing, and struggling, to get Jenna’s attention.

Jenna thought for a second.  This girl just  me look dumb in my own room, and shemseemed fond of the idea of making out with him, I gotta do something to put her in her place, Jenna thought.  Jenna looked at the spot where David should’ve been in, then to his desk, not seeing him anywhere.  Jenna then felt a particular feeling in her butt.  Jenna instantly realized what it was, and she smiled knowing how to assert her dominance.

“Oh yeah, I forgot, before you came in, I put David in his favorite place,” Jenna said, faking posh laughter.  “And where is that?” Emma asked.  “Right here,” Jenna said, turning.  Jenna stuffed her right hand down her backside, and fished David out of her butt, before presenting him in her hands.  “Here he is,” Jenna said.

Emma looked at David in Jenna’s hands.  Before I came in, Jenna said something about getting dressed, so was she naked when he went there?  They are roommates, so of course they’d be close, but if David has this girl already with him, then being with me might not be so attractive.  This girl tried to show me up by keeping him in her butt, so I just need to up the game, Emma thought.

“Oh, hey David, are you ready to do some homework?” Emma asked, holding out her hand.  David looked up at Jenna, already tired of her pranks.  “YEEEEEES I am, but first do you want to grab dinner?” David asked, loudly, stepping onto her hand.  Emma read David’s expression, and was excited to play along.  “Oh yes, I’m pretty hungry too, this would be just like a DATE,” Emma said, emphasizing the word date to Jenna.  David was a bit nervous about calling it a date with Emma, but he could tell that something was getting to Jenna, which he loved.  “Yeah, it would be just like a date, so let’s go,” David said.  “I’d LOVE to, and I’ll even take you there in your FAVORITE spot,” Emma said, reaching for her front waist.  “YEAH… wait, what?” David questioned.

Before David could argue, Emma swiftly slid him down her front, and into the front of her panties, before snapping them in place, with a delighted look on her face.

David fell into Emma’s underwear, then was snapped against Emma’s privates.  Light was able to shine through Emma’s miniskirt and panties, so David could clearly see that he was reunited with the vagina he saw just one week ago.  David quickly tried to move away from her woman hood, but there wasn’t much room for him to go.

Up above, Jenna was dumfounded, and starting to blush.  “What are you doing a guy is touching your….you know,” Jenna said.  Emma felt David’s small movements against her vagina, they were small movements, but she could feel every bit of them.  Each, push and rub sent shivers through her body, it was turning her on much more than she expected.

“Yeah, he just really likes it down there, see?” Emma said, lifting her skirt.  Jenna saw Emma’s panties, and saw an imprint of David’s small body fumbling against Emma’s crotch.  Emma saw the look on Jenna’s face, and it was absolutely priceless.

“Well, you can’t just…Get him out of there,” Jenna said.  “Why you let him be in your butt, this isn’t much different, besides he likes it there, and I’ll be his girlfriend soon so it doesn’t matter much,” Emma said, leaving the room.  “But you…” Jenna sputtered.  “See ya later,” Emma said, walking out of the room.

In Emma’s panties, David could hear everything.  He heard Jenna’s lack of comebacks, and that was enough to stop him from calling out for Emma to get him out of here.  David looked at Emma’s vagina in front of him, just like Last week, it was well groomed, and had a pleasant scent.

Emma walked out of the room, and stepped outside, before leaning against the wall.  David feels a lot better than I thought he would, Emma thought.  Maybe I could just give him a little push, Emma thought, reaching down to her crotch.

Emma stopped herself.  Wait, this isn’t right David trusted me enough to take him to study with, he really forgave me for what I did when I first met him.  For me to take advantage of him now would be wrong, Emma thought.  Emma pulled open her panties and miniskirt, seeing David lay against her vagina.

“Hey there,” Emma said.  “Emma, get me out of here,” David said, trying to sound calm.  “You know, you feel really good in there, it’s tempting to keep you there,” Emma said.  “Emma, seriously,” David said.  “Okay, okay, the joke’s over,” Emma said, gently fishing David out of her panties, then holding him up in front of her face.

“Thanks,” David said.  “No, thank you, that really got to Jenna, her face was hilarious,” Emma said, starting to walk.

Emma made it to the cafeteria, the two had a large dinner, before walking to Emma’s room to do homework.

“Welcome to casa de Emma….And Kimberly who’s gone at the moment,” Emma said, presenting her room to David.  The room was moderately decorated, there were posters, and displays, and on Kimberly’s side there was a cage.  “What’s in the cage?” David asked.  “Oh, that, that is for Kim’s mouse,” Emma said, walking over.  Emma showed David the cage, and he could see a small, white, lab mouse, in a little orange castle.  “Awww, it’s cute,” David.

“Do you like mice?  I thought you’d be scared of them,” Emma said.  “Well wild ones are iffy, and rats and gerbils are a no-go, but I’ve spent a ton of time around lab mice, like this one, when I was being tested,” David said.  Emma thought for a moment.  He is the only 2-inch guy in the world, of course he’d’ve gone to a lab for tests, right? Emma thought.

“Do you want to pet her?  She’s pretty good around people,” Emma said.  “Yes,” David said.  Emma opened the cage and dropped David in.  He landed on the mouse’s cage stuff, and David approached the castle.  The mouse sneaked out of the castle to see what was in her cage.  David slowly approached the mouse trying to pass off as unthreatening as possible.

While this was happening, Emma just sat down and watched.

David got to the mouse, and held out his hand.  The mouse inspected the hand, before biting it.

Emma shot up out of her seat.  “*gasp* David, let me get you out of there!”  Emma said, opening the cage.  “NO, stop, you’ll scare her,” David said, calmly.  Emma stopped, then looked at David.  “But doesn’t it hurt?” Emma asked.  “No, not really, besides she can’t hurt me, this happened all the time at the labs,” David said.  Emma sat back down in her chair and kept watching.

David, with his free hand, started petting the mouse softly, until it let go of his other hand.  “See, no blood,” David said, holding up his hand, before petting the mouse more.  Emma just watched him and the mouse for a second.  “What was…being tested like?” Emma asked, worried that asking would be too personal.  “Well, um most of it happened when I was about 10 years old, a lot  of it had to do with the scientists trying to test how durable I was, and what could hurt me.  And to everyone’s surprise nothing could, they tried to get DNA samples, but could only get it from my hair, and according to my DNA I should be a normal guy.  The testing was just really boring, and since I was a kid, I didn’t want to sit still.  Then I saw some lab mice and wanted to pet them.  The doctors were reluctant at first, but after seeing that I couldn’t be hurt by them, I got to pet the mice between tests.  Then I competed against them in tasks, to prove that I had comparable intelligence.  That’s why I’m not scared of this cutie, I know that she won’t hurt me, and if she tried, I could get away from her.  BY the way, does she have a name?” David asked, giving the mouse a belly rub.

Emma just listened to David talk, and watched him pet the mouse.  She saw David smile more than she had ever before, like he was relaxed.  “Her name is Emma,” Emma said, with a slight blush.  “Really?” David asked.  “Yeah, I thought it was funny too, but Kim, brought her when she moved in,” Emma said.

“Well, hello Emma, you’re so cute Emma,” David said, petting Emma the mouse.  Emma just kept watching, as David petted the mouse.  Emma started blushing the more compliments David gave the mouse.

David subtly looked over at Emma’s blushing face.  My plans working, so far, David thought smiling, as he continued praising the mouse.  “I love you so much Emma,” David said, to the mouse. 

Emma felt her heart skip a beat.  What was that? Emma thought.  He just said he loved the mouse, but why did it make me feel that way?  It’s not that I like him that way, I just want to have sex with him, but this feeling.  And he looks soooo cute right now, Emma thought.

“Okay, we’ve already spent too much time on her, let’s get to homework,” Emma said, opening the cage, and picking up David.  David looked at Emma’s blushing face, my plan worked perfectly, it feels good to mess with her for a change, David thought.  Emma brought David to her desk, and she booted up her laptop.

“OK, let’s do some homework,” Emma said, pulling up accounting homework first.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!