- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

David tells, Jenna about his time in Highschool and meeting Vanessa.  This chapter isn't very detailed, because the characters are mostly underaged.

************************************************Flashback*****************************

It was 4 years ago.  David’s mother thought that it would be a good idea to send him to an all-girl high school that wasn’t too far from his house.  The school agreed to take David in on a trial basis, and they sent out an email to all of the students and parents.  This school was pretty strict, and even had school uniforms.  The girls wore green skirts, blue tops, and optional white jackets.  When David’s first day of school came around, he was taken to school by his mother, alongside his childhood friend Claire.  Claire is the same age as David, the two were neighbors, so they grew up together.  David’s mother figured that the kind of play that young boys do would be too dangerous for David, compared to how girls play.  Even though they were friends, there was still much restriction on what Claire could do around David, and they were almost always supervised by Mary the maid.  Claire had medium-length blond hair, in a pony tail.  She was wearing the school uniform, and some white tennis-shoes.  She was the only girl that David interacted with, and because of that, he started developing feelings for her, but he didn’t mention them yet.  Partly out of nervousness, fear of jeopardizing their friendship, and waiting to make sure it wasn’t just because she was the only girl that he talked to.

“It’s our first day of high school, aren’t you excited David?” Claire asked David, who was sitting in the cup holder.  “Yeah, I’m excited, but I’m also pretty nervous, I don’t get to talk to many people besides you,” David said, to Claire.  “Yeah, me too, I wonder what all the other girls will think of you.  I mean first off, you’re a guy in an all-girl school, and  you’re the shortest boy in the world,” Claire said.  “Yeah, I’m curious too,” David said. 

“Well, I sure hope it goes well, and if it doesn’t go well, it’s not a big deal,” Mrs. Higgs said, chiming in.  “That’s good to hear,” David said.  After a few minutes of driving, they all arrived at Decent High School “Remember Claire, even though you only have three classes with David, I’m still counting on you to keep track of him as best you can,” Mrs. Higgs said.  “I’m on it,” Claire said, giving a solute.

Claire entered the large building, and she dropped off David in his first hour class.  “Our 2nd class isn’t far from here, so you should be able to make it there without help, but I’ll wait outside the room for you,” Claire said, setting David on the teacher’s.  “Alright, I’ll see you then,” David said. Claire left the room waving to David, and he sat at the teacher’s desk.  The teacher approached David, and set a stack of textbooks in front of him, thinking that it would be more fun to do a reveal type thing.

Soon the class started.  “Good morning class, and welcome to your freshman year at Decent High School, where all students are expected to conduct themselves in a decent manner.  Though your days here may only be decent, you can look at them and say that they were atleast decent,” the teacher, Miss Harvey, said.  “Now I’m sure that you and your parents have all received Emails concerning a special addition to the school,” Miss, Harvey continued.  Murmurs filled the room, as the students who had read the Email, spoke with those who didn’t.  “Well here he is our special student, David Higgs,” Miss Harvey said, introducing David as he walked out from behind the textbooks.  David gave a polite wave to the class, which had many confused and astonished looks.  “Now I know that this is a very unusual situation, but that doesn’t mean that you should abandon your manners.  I have also scheduled this first bit of class time for you girls to ask Mr. Higgs any questions that you may have,” Miss Harvey said, followed by most all of the students raising their hands. 

“How did you get so small?” one of the girls, Shelby, asked.  “I was just born that way,” David said.  There was another round of gasps and murmurs.  “Wait, how can we hear you so clearly?” another girl asked.  “The doctors say that my vocal cords are special like that, I’m not clear on the science though,” David said.  “Why are you at an all-girl school?” a third girl, Hannah, asked.  “It was my mother’s decision, she thought it would be safer than a normal school,” David said.  “How tall are you?” a fourth girl asked.  “I’m almost two inches tall,” David said, starting to get nervous about speaking to so many people.  The girls seemed to be satisfied with his answers, and didn’t have anymore, or at least none they wanted to ask in front of the whole class.

“Now, where can I put him,” Miss Harvey wondered aloud.  “All of the girls frantically raised their hands,” Please pick me, I’ll behave I promise,” the first girl said.  The teacher waved her hand to silence the class.  “Unfortunately, I think that it would be best if Mr. Higgs sat alone for now,” miss Harvey said.  The class was filled with groans from the students.  Miss Harvey gently presented her open hand to David, which he nervously climbed onto, then the teacher set him on a first-row desk.  “There now, let’s begin class, and no bothering David,” miss Harvey said. 

As the class began, David kept getting looks from the other students, but none of them messed with him, thankfully.  A few minutes after class started, a very pretty girl named Vanessa Foster opened the door to the classroom.  Since it was a freshmen class, she didn’t have any curvature as she now does in college, but she was still very pretty. 

The teacher forgave her for being late, since it was the first day, then Vanessa was instructed to take a seat.  The only seats available, were in the front row.  Vanessa, embarrassed for being tardy, walked up to the desk that David was on, without noticing him, and she set her back pack on the desk.  David stood up to meet the girl, but when the backpack hit the desk, the force caused him to fall down the slight incline of the desk, and onto the seat.  Vanessa then sat down on David, and many gasps were heard in the classroom, and all of the girls just stared at Vanessa.  Two of the girls, Vanessa’s soon to be friends Shelby and Hannah burst out laughing.  This caused miss Harvey to turn around, her eyes quickly shot to Vanessa, and saw her at the desk that David was supposed to be on. 

“Miss Foster, what are you doing?!  Stand up this instant!” Miss, Harvey said, a mix of emotions in her voice.  “What?!” Vanessa asked. Startled at the teacher’s sudden volume, and standing up.  Miss Harvey approached the desk, and looked at the seat and thankfully found David.  Naturally David was okay, but to be safe, Miss Harvey put him at the open desk beside Vanessa’s.  “Excuse me for shouting, I realize that you missed David here’s introduction and must not have been aware that he was at that desk.  This is David, he’ll be in this class aswell,” Miss Harvey said.  “Okay, sorry Miss Harvey, sorry David,” Vanessa said, not knowing what else to say.  “It’s okay,” David said, still shocked from the experience.  “Now, if anyone else gets any ideas by what just happened, there will be detention for anyone who touches David without expressed permission,” Miss Harvey said sternly.

David continued to get many looks from the other class, but that didn’t matter as much now.  He had just interacted with a girl other than claire, and not only that, he touched her butt, just for a second, but still he tried to hide his blushing. 

Soon the class ended.  “Alright David’s next class is European History with Miss Sanders, does anyone else have that class, and would like to escort David there?” Miss Harvey announced to the class.

“I can do it,” Vanessa said, standing up.  “I owe him an apology for accidentally s-sitting on him,” Vanessa said, blushing at her own words.  “Alright, that is very kind of you, it is alright so long as David agrees to it,” Miss Harvey said, looking down at David.  “Sounds good to me,” David said.  Vanessa held out her hand, remembering how miss Harvey had moved David, just a little while ago.  With that Vanessa carried David out of the classroom.

Once outside of the classroom, Vanessa was approached by Shelby and Hannah.  “Hey Vanessa right?  I’m Shelby, and this is Hannah, and that was really funny when you sat on this tiny loser,” Shelby said.  “Well that was just an acci-“ Vanessa started.  “Yeah, I was texting my friends about it during class, and they all thought the idea was hilarious.  I’m sure every girl in school has heard about it by now, you’ve probably come like the most popular girl in school,” Hannah said.  “What that’s-“ Vanessa sputtered, never really experiencing that kind of popularity.  She wasn’t unpopular in middle school, but she did change her look from last year resulting in a noticeable change in attention.  She wasn’t too social then either so she just figured that she should follow the lead of her peers to gain popularity.  “Yeah, since you’ve already had your turn with this loser, mind if I get a chance too?” Shelby said, moving her hand toward David.  David was speechless as he wasn’t prepared for this much talking.  Vanessa swiftly moved her hand away from Shelby, and stepped away.  “N-no I can’t let, he’s just too much fun,” Vanessa said, changing her personality to mirror her peers.  Vanessa looked down at David in her hand.  If me sitting on this David guy made me popular, then doing more stuff could make me more popular, Vanessa thought. 

Throughout the day, David was sat on, stepped on, and tossed around like a toy by Vanessa for the whole day.  That’s what they saw David as, a toy, and that really hurt him more than any of Vanessa’s antics ever could.  David thought to himself, I’m not a toy, I am a human, with a mind to reason, and a heart to love.  While David was being tormented, Vanessa was feeding off the validation of the other girls.

Later in the day at lunch, Vanessa grabbed David, and she put him on a chair and sat on him, but in a way where his head was not under her butt.  “There, now that’s an appropriate place for a loser like you,” Vanessa said, smiling evilly, as the popularity further inflated her ego. 

David barely made through the day; it certainly didn’t help that he didn’t have any social skills from being homeschooled.  Claire wasn’t so much help either, since she spent so much time with David, she wasn’t used to talking to other girls, and she was too shy to help David as Vanessa continued playing with him.  All that Claire could do was to tell a teacher, but she was being tempted by her peers and older students not to stop Vanessa.  Even if she did tell a teacher, Vanessa or the girls could just deny any accusations.

After lunch, David decided that it was best if he didn’t attend the school, at least not in person, and the school contacted parents and students accordingly.  David waited in the student admin, until school let out, and Claire could bring him out to his mom.  But, before Claire showed up, Vanessa showed up, claiming to be Claire, so she could grab David.  She sneakily picked him up in her fist, and took him into the halls.

“I just saw the Email, that you won’t be coming to school anymore, that sucks, because I really loved playing with you, little David” Vanessa said, sensually.  David stood his ground, trying to act as unfazed as possible, when on the inside, he was terrified.  “But, since we won’t be seeing each other for a while, how about I do something you’ll never forget,” Vanessa said.  A million scenarios went through David’s mind as he thought of the worst to come.  Vanessa brought David to her face, and gave David a long, wet, kiss on the mouth.  This was David’s first kiss, and it was stolen by the bully that he just met that day. 

Claire walked down the hall, and saw it happen.  “What are you doing?!” Claire asked. Rushing towards Vanessa.  “What? There’s nothing wrong with  a girl kissing her boyfriend.” Vanessa said.  That made Claire stop in her tracks.  “B-boyfriend?” Claire asked, looking at David.  “No, we’re no-“ David started, but was cut off, by Vanessa’s fingers.  “Oh, he’s just being shy, you should’ve heard him just a second ago, going on and on about love at first sight, or first sit in our case.  He got really intimate with my butt earlier, and that’s when he knew he liked me, he’s such a romantic, I feel the same way babe,” Vanessa said, bringing David to her lips again for another kiss.  Claire was on the verge of crying at that second kiss.  “Well if you’re so close with your new girlfriend, then she can take you out to your mom!  I’ll just walk home,” Claire said, running off and sobbing.  That had to be the worst thing Vanessa did, because that friend ship with Claire was the only thing that David had. 

Vanessa had a very satisfied expression on her face, as she brought David out to his mom’s car.  Since it had been a good while since the final bell rang, the busses had already left, and David’s mom was one of the few cars still left in the lot.  “Excuse me, you’re David’s mother right?  I have him right here,” Vanessa said, very sweetly, while presenting David to his mother.  David was still laying down, shocked from Vanessa’s actions, but he was relieved to be with his mother again.  “That Claire girl said that she wasn’t feeling very well, and she had to go home early,” Vanessa said, still holding David in her hand, savoring these last moments with him. 

“And you are?” Allyssa asked, curiously.  “I’m Vanessa, David’s girlfriend,” Vanessa said, sweetly.  The word girlfriend made Allyssa perk up, and she started asking Vanessa questions.  “Girlfriend, Really?  When did you meet, when was this decided?” Allyssa asked, with a mixture of glee, and skepticism.  “We met in first hour, and we’ve practically spent the whole day together.  We even had lunch together, and we shared a tender kiss,” Vanessa said.  “Oh it makes me happy to hear that my son can get such a pretty girlfriend, I’m Allyssa,” Allyssa said, getting out of the car to properly meet Vanessa.  “And how was your day honey?” Allyssa asked David, holding out her hand right beside Vanessa’s.  David hurriedly rushed to his mother’s hand, finally having a chance to get away from Vanessa.  “Awwww, he’s just being shy, he’s so cute,” Vanessa said, smiling down at David.  “He sure is,” Allyssa said.  A honking was heard in the distance.  “Well that’s my mom, here to pick me up, I better get going, it was nice meeting you Mrs. Higgs.  Bye little David,” Vanessa said, before skipping off to her mother’s car.

In the car ride home, David repeatedly told his mom about the horrible day that he had, and that he never wanted to return to high school.  After that, Claire grew distant, and even moved out of the house next door.  David hasn’t seen or heard much from Claire since then.  Just to add insult to injury, Vanessa would stop by David’s house once in a while, either claiming to make amends or to see her boyfriend, David’s mom obviously wanted to believe that he could get a girlfriend, so she allowed Vanessa inside and offered her food and beverages, and they would talk for a long time.  Obviously, David refused to leave his room while Vanessa was in the house, so he didn’t hear what they talked about, and he didn’t really care.  David had to repeatedly tell his mom that Vanessa was a bully and not his girlfriend.  It took weeks until David’s mom finally told Vanessa to not comeback, unless she actually became David’s girlfriend, and David hasn’t seen Vanessa since.

*End of Flashback*

 

“The End,” David said.  “Man, that really sucks, bullies are the worst,” Jenna said, playfully kneading her boobs.  “Tell me about it,” David said.  “I will, When I was in high school, I was a huge loner, until my friend persuaded me to join the Tennis team.  But, before that, older girls would pick on me, or make fun of me, or call me a tomboy all the time,”  Jenna said.  “And did it stop?” David asked.  “Yeah, after I joined the Tennis team, I made friends, then later I actually made varsity, and then it was like, those bitches didn’t matter, because being on varsity proved that I was awesome,” Jenna said.  “Maybe that’s what you need, friends and a club that involves something you’re good at,” Jenna said.  “Really?  You think so?” David asked.  “I know so, that’s why it’s so important to put yourself out there this week and next week.” Jenna said, quickly sitting up, causing your booby bed to bounce about.  “Or else I’ll end up a friendless loser,” David said.  “Exactly,” Jenna said.  Jenna plucked David from her bust, and she dropped him on her thigh, he then tumbled between her legs.  “At least I wasn’t that bad yesterday when we met,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I suppose,” he said.

 

“Well, I’m gonna head to the community bath on the first floor, wanna come?” Jenna asked.  “Hard pass,” David said.  “Yeah, you would get pretty “hard” if brought you,” Jenna said, before she left the room.  David washed up in the sink, then got ready for bed.

 

When Jenna left the room, she was greeted again by Hazel.  “Oh hey, are going to the bath too?” Hazel asked.  “Yep,” Jenna said.  The two of them walked down a flight of stairs to the main floor, and they walked to the bath area.  The way that the building was configured, was that it was a large square, with an open center.  On the lobby floor, had the cafeteria near the entrance, a space for hanging out, with fuss ball and Ping-Pong and stuff, then on the Back side of the building was the Japanese-style Community Bath area, with an out-door part.  Luckily because it was still early in the evening the bath wasn’t crowded.  The two girls stripped, and got to bathing.  “It’s so cool that the school has something like this,” Hazel said.  “I know right.  Apparently, the founders were Japanese immigrants, who wanted the students here to have a pseudo-Japan experience, that’s why we have an above-average Japanese student population,” Jenna said.  The two of them decided to go to the out-door area.

The outdoor area was made to resemble a forest hot spring as best as possible, rocks and trees surrounded the bath, and the trees blocked out the sky, except for strait above them.  Once both of the girls were in the bath, Jenna noticed that Hazel’s boobs were a bit bigger than hers, and her butt also seemed to be a bit fatter, probably because of lack of exercise, Jenna thought.  “It’s kind of nerve racking to be out here, I mean what if some dude sees us,” Hazel said.  “Don’t worry, the security measures of this school, is pretty top-notch, boyfriends aren’t even allowed to visit, besides, the trees would block out the view from anywhere.  The school even owns the airspace rights, so not even plains or helicopters can peep on us.  The only dude in the whole school is David, and he’s just sticking in our room tonight,” Jenna said.  “So, what’s the deal with you and David?  Are you to like a couple or something?” Hazel asked.  “What? No, I mean we just met yesterday, how could we be a couple so soon,”  Jenna said.  “But you were walking around with him in your boobs,”  Hazel said.  “That was just so I’d have a free hand,” Jenna said.  “Then why did you become his roommate, it was a request wasn’t it?” Hazel asked.  “Nope, just pure chance, I thought that I’d be rooming with a girl, at least that’s what I pictured this summer,” Jenna said, relaxing in the warm water.  “You’re pretty lucky, it must be fun to have such a cute roomy,” Hazel said.  “Yeah, I guess I am,” Jenna said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I still need Ideas for clubs, besides MMA, Art, Writing, Tennis, and content creation clubs.