- Text Size +

Tara was sending you reeling. Her body, her vulnerability, her love for you, and now her open sexual invitation was quickly driving you wild. You hadn't been this energized and excited by another person in years. In fact, it had been when you first started dating Tara in college that you last felt this way. And now with your love for each other rekindled just like back then, it was time to experience some of that sexual excitement from the same time.

"Tara, do you remember that thing we used to when we first started dating?" you asked while being smushed into Tara's giant tits. Her pleasured writhing was picking up, but she quieted her noises to hear you.

Her moaning paused into a question. "Uhh... which thing? Front door or back?"

You smiled that she still remembered your two most common positions. Pondering for a moment, you wondered what to partake in first. You loved being showered in Tara's cum, but couldn't ignore how enticing her ass had been all day. "Let's do... back door!"

Tara smiled back and began circling her clit again. "Oooh, you've got it, mister!" She put a pause to her stroking and scooped you off her breast, the stench of her womanhood completely surrounding you as she moved you. The thick redhead rolled over onto her stomach, laying flat and letting gravity push down on her hefty assets. Moving only where her hand brought you, you watched as you were brought in-between her plump thighs and up to her pussy, getting closer and closer by the second. Without a chance to react, she dragged you against her moist maw, coating you further. The vaseline from her lips and the sticky cum from her cunt; you were completely covered in some bi-product of Tara. You should've tried wiping it off, but the heavy coating of it just turned you on even more. Without realizing it, you were welcoming more and more of her domination.

The sticky substance warmed your front, and as you were dragged upward by Tara your erect member began throbbing like never before. If you weren't careful, you were going to blow your load before even getting to the best part! For a moment your mind tried to focus on something else, but before you knew it Tara had dragged you past the edge of her dripping crotch and up towards her plump insides. Her cushiony skin welcomed you as her hand let you go, as the giantess was returning to pleasuring herself in the way only a normal-sized person could. But it was the Tiny at her backdoor that she knew would bring her to climax.

Without Tara's hand, you had expected to tumble down past her womanhood and back onto the mattress, but you realized her cum was going to hold you in place and keep you from leaving her. The stickiness made it so that you could climb up her perineum, with each centimeter you traveled tingling Tara in just the right way. The luscious redhead brought a hand back down to the area below you, making small circles that shook your entire ground. Her other hand began cupping one of her huge breasts, which meant she had to balance herself mostly on her chest. Her main focus was keeping her ass in the air so that her little passenger wouldn't fall out of it, though she was not aware of how secure you really were.

In between heavy breathes, Tara managed to whisper a message to you: "Ahhh... you already... oooohhhh.... p-p-puhhhhh-lease.... Anthony.... don't... don't stop!" Her words helped you summon the needed strength to free yourself from her moisture and complete your summit. Climbing your girlfriend became easier as her skin became more beady and wrinkled. You took a deep breath and experienced a mixture of freshness from the shower and earthiness from the giantess’ innards. Pulling yourself on a small hair that was half your height, you came to your feet and were able to see the most beautiful sight: Tara's big puffy anus, blossoming in and out, hungry for you.

Smiling, you yelled as loud as you could, "I'm here, Tara!" though it didn't even seem to register with your partner as her breathing became heavier and moaning turned louder. Taking that as the invitation, you took one last look at the dark band in front of you. Staring in awe, you were filled with equal parts of arousal and intimidation, as a small part of your logical brain began to creep up on your consciousness, as if it was trying to warn you about the trouble you've encountered with it before. But as you kneeled down at the edge of it, that thought was silenced by the carnal desires of your id, encouraging you to relax and let your sex drive take over.

You brushed your hand over an anal fold before bringing your head down to it without pause. Touching the edge of her asshole with the front of your face, you planted light kisses over it, tasting hints of the strawberry soap Tara had used during her shower. Able to feel you, Tara flexed her orifice inward and held it. She angled her ass more in the air as she had done many times in the past, knowing that the steepness would help bring you closer to her center. Your body somersaulted forward and you ended up on your back, completely surrounded by Tara’s starfish. As she unclenched, the ground beneath you lost its firmness and you sank more into the warm skin. Her butt was more than welcoming it’s tiny guest.

Flipping over took a bit more effort now that you were directly on Tara’s anus, but you didn’t mind. If anything, it just gave you more of a chance to writhe on the giantess’ pooper, and you spread your limbs out to have as much contact with it as possible while you began humping the oily surface. Your girlfriend certainly didn’t mind either, and she lowered her ass knowing you were finally there. Tara was really heating up now, and decided to completely lie down flat on the bed while her hands continued generating pleasure for her. All of her movements just served to jiggle the huge mounds of butt flesh that surrounded you. They smushed into you rhythmically, but weren’t forceful enough to completely obliterate your form thanks to the indent her asshole made.

As the excitement continued, you took a moment to take in all the stimuli your body was receiving from her’s. The light clapping of her cheeks wasn’t deafening, but it was desensitizing you from the world outside of Tara’s butt. Rubbing your face into her sphincter, you felt pores raise into goosebumps against you, which only made you want to bury your head deeper as Tara began clenching and unclenching subconsciously. Doing so while you were actively making out with the orifice brought a salty taste into your mouth, one that was more natural than the artificial fruit you had detected at her rim. You stuck your tongue out completely and dragged it across the wrinkles, savoring the hint of earthiness that was leaking from her rectum. Your nose sensed it as well, and you began holding in deeper breaths, enjoying how the cleanliness had become penetrated by microscopic particles of shit.

The grossness didn’t even faze you; in fact, just the opposite was true. Amidst the ecstasy, you briefly thought of how Tara consisted of everything to you. She was your love; a protector who echoed maternal desires. In this moment, her ass was your entire landscape, and she was your whole world. By penetrating her anal creases, you were making your hostess hornier and your setting hotter, and the golden rule was making it so that you were feeling the same.

“Don’t stop!” Tara screamed as she shook her vibrator more, beginning to climax. “Anthony…” she trailed off into a howl and began shaking more than ever before. Her ass cheeks were slamming harder, but you stayed resilient to their tremendous force, not wanting to waste the moment. Penetrating one of the folds in her asshole with your cock, you centered yourself and began sinking your arms into other wrinkles in the anus. You burrowed yourself deeper as Tara’s hams smacked harder, and you began moaning in line with the giantess as she continued blossoming the fleshy bed beneath you.

Ferociously, you made out with the bunghole’s center as Tara’s ass continued its pummeling. You were both getting close to climaxing. The pooper wrapped around your head and refused to let go, as if it was hungry for you. It didn’t even matter to you how helpless you were to it; you simply wanted more.

Panting, you tried to communicate your incoming climax to Tara, but all that escaped you both was animalistic moaning. In your own way, though, you both understood each other perfectly. No way I’m going to last much longer you thought to yourself as Tara let out an especially excited shriek. But it sounds like I won’t have to.

Tara’s orgasm had finally reached it’s peak, and she collapsed under the weight of the sexual stimulation. She began cumming, completely soaking the sheets underneath her. Letting out one final scream, Tara clenched herself as tight as possible, as if it would keep this feeling with her forever. In the depths of her butt, your experience was equally as intense. Clenching more than she had before, her butt cheeks completely closed in on themselves, sealing you inside. Completely immobilized, it only made you feel more dominated to be weaker than a woman’s ass. Entirely surrounded by Tara, you finally exploded, unable to resist the allure of the thick beauty anymore.

It only took a moment, but it felt like it would last forever. The thought of staying sealed in Tara’s booty for the rest of your life relaxed you, as you imagined how incredible this euphoria would be over the course of your lifetime. It went completely against your rational mind, having lost many friends in similar ways, but you didn’t care. Not in this moment, deep in the butt of Tara Jones.