- Text Size +

Labored panting filled Tara’s bedroom. On the inside, the curvy ginger laid still on her bed, her heart rate slowing down as she fell from her orgasmic high. Her deep breaths rescinded their pace, and not even caring about the mess that had erupted from her crotch the woman stayed still, eyes closed. ‘Heavenly’ wasn’t enough of a word to describe how she felt with her tiny boyfriend at her backdoor. The feeling was more in line with drinking an ice cold glass of water after walking through the desert for a day. Primally speaking, this was a need.

Yet Tara didn’t dwell on the why of the feeling as much as the magnitude it had shook her. Even though she was the one who had just penetrated her vagina, it was the minuscule sensations at her anus that had more than captivated her. She clenched her pooper again to see if you were still back there, unable to find the energy to communicate with words. After feeling the tiniest of twitches, she knew it was you.

Deep in the crack of Tara’s butt, a small piece of lint rested atop her asshole. That lint was you, and you were reeling exactly the same way that your girlfriend was. Lying face down on the wrinkly pucker, you nuzzled your head into it as it clenched around you. As you did, goosebumps began to form on both sides of you, and they radiated throughout the rest of the anal valley. It was strange how your small size was able to cause such reverberations throughout the body of the giantess. The same could never be said of any other woman you’ve found yourself trapped within over the years. Tara really was one of a kind. Content with this fact, you brought your head back down to the orifice beneath you and began kissing it again. You really did love the woman who made up your landscape, and you felt sure that she did too.

The oily pucker blossomed in and out, nibbling at you to the point that you began sinking deeper into it. Catching this, you grabbed onto an ass hair almost twice your size and pulled yourself until the pooper gave up, at which point you let yourself fall back down onto it. Something about the natural scent of Tara was addicting, and nowhere was it stronger than at the sphincter of the redhead.

Really leaning in to it, you felt Tara’s blood pump through the muscly band. It lulled you further into relaxation, and you closed your eyes in peace. Simply put: you were happy. Too happy, in fact, to even register the sound of a deep intestinal gurgle on the other side of your muggy, rubbery bed.

“Tara,” you spoke quietly, not even realizing there was no way your girlfriend could hear you through her pounds of butt flesh. “I wish this moment could last forever.” Again, you began pecking the sphincter with small kisses.

Up above, Tara was clueless to your statement but not your stimulation. “Oooohhh,” she moaned as she finally built up enough energy to speak again. “Anthony… you were…” she trailed off as she took another deep breath to further relax. “…captivating.” Completely letting go of all tension in her body, Tara exhaled and began to praise you more. “Absolutely capt—“

PRRRBBBBFTTTT

The quiet peace you were enjoying was interrupted as your bed grew softer while emitting a louder noise. Your eyes opened and widened; you knew what was about to happen, but that still didn’t leave you enough time to prepare. You tried to quickly push yourself up to get clear of the anus, but one of your arms pushed too hard and sank into an anal fold. You only had enough time to see how screwed you were before the sphincter puffed out further than ever before.

Erupting right under you, a stream of flatulence blew past, clapping the cheeks surrounding you. It only a small toot for Tara, but being directly in the blast zone meant deafening disorientation for you. The warm stench burned your eyes and entered your mouth and lungs, not even giving you a moment to react. You couldn’t even gag as the rectum churned more of the fart out from deeper within Tara, where its rankness rose exponentially.

It would’ve been enough to make you hurl, but then the force of the gas picked up and sent you airborne. In a moment of chaos, you flew past the soft caress of Tara’s cheeks and watched helplessly as the gas carried you further away from the giantess until you crashed on the mattress between her thighs. Despite being free from her anal canyon, you were definitely still being held captive by the strong flatulence that had coated and invaded your body.

“Oh shit!” Tara yelled as she realized what had happened. “Anthony!” she called out in equal parts panic and shame, “Where are you?” Quickly, she sat up on her knees, and as you tried to recover from the gas attack, you saw Tara’s ass get repositioned right above where you had landed. Now taking up your entire sky, you saw her cheeks spread and reveal her plump pucker once more. “I swear to God I didn’t mean to—“

pffft

The last remnant of Tara’s gas found a way to silently escape her anus, where it fell directly on the area you were located. You closed your eyes and plugged your nose as you were assaulted by Tara’s fart for the second time in mere seconds, but eventually you were forced to breath in the noxious fumes that had come from your girlfriend.

As you coughed in a violent fit, Tara finally heard you and realized what had happened. “Oh, fuck me!” she yelled as she shifted off the bed, getting down on her knees to meet your level. “Ant… are you okay?”

As you finished coughing, you looked up to see your girlfriend’s beautiful face contorted by concern, breaking out in a blush. She bit her plump lower lip as she waited for you to say something, fully ready for you to explode at her. You tried to take a deep breath, but the area you were in was still contaminated in Tara’s fumes, which only caused you to gag once more.

“Ohmygod, I… Fuck!” Tara slammed her head down to the bed in shame, too nervous to even make eye contact with you. “Tara, you idiot!” You heard her berate herself, muffled through the sheets. “You don’t beg your boyfriend to get back with you only to fart on him! You stupid ass!”

Overwhelmed by the absurdity of what just happened, you began chuckling. Your chuckles turned into laughter, which then turned into a full on cackle. You laughed like a crazy person, and when Tara finally lifted her head to look at you, you just laughed harder.

“Shut up, Anthony!” She tried to defend herself, not realizing the futility in it. You just laughed harder, which made Tara’s blush deepen. “Don’t laugh! It was an accident, I swear! I was just—“

BBBRRRRFFFTT

“GOD DAMMIT, GIVE ME A SECOND!” Tara got up and yelled as another gasser exited her rear. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, leaving you alone on the bed, still howling like a mad man, as the stench from her latest fart dissipated around you.

I can’t believe she just did that you thought to yourself. She’s so cute when she’s frazzled.

As you calmed down, you did your best to wipe some of the gas and sweat that had coated your body, waiting for Tara to come out of the bathroom. It took a few minutes, but eventually you heard a toilet flush. She came out of the bathroom, turning the exhaust fan on and closing the door behind her. She was still nude, but her body language revealed how uncomfortable she now was. Slowly she returned to the side of the bed and kneeled by you again, with a look of uncertainty covering her face. “Um… so about what just happened…” Tara spoke down to you, unable to make eye contact. “Maybe, uhhh…”

Not wanting her to torture herself for too long, you interrupted her with some levity. “Maybe you should take a Gas-X the next time you make pasta.”

Hearing your response, she covered her head in shame. “I swear to God I’m going to kill myself.”

You laughed at her extreme reaction, and decided that some sweetness might make her feel better. “Please don’t, T. I’d miss you too much.” She lowered her hands a bit so that she could actually make eye contact with you, but still kept her mouth covered. “Besides, I think we have a bit too much… experience, with each other to let this faze us.”

Tara dropped her hands, revealing a soft smile. “Promise you're not mad? Because you’re totally allowed to be.”

You smiled back at her. “I promise, Tara. I love you, gas and all. Though, maybe try not to let this become a common occurrence.”

Fighting her blush, Tara smiled. “I love you too. Thanks for taking me back, baby.” She picked you up and planted a kiss upon your entire being before crawling into bed. Laying down, she placed you on top of her right boob. You sat up against her nipple so that you could chat with her more before the two of you finally grew too tired to stay awake any longer.

True to her word of wanting to respect you, Tara made sure to set two alarms on her phone to wake up and get you home so you could properly prepare for your internship the next day. When it was finally time to sleep, she asked if you wanted her to make you a makeshift bed on her nightstand in case you didn’t want to be smushed against her all night. But after everything that had happened today, you knew you wanted to be as close to her tonight as possible. Not wanting to deal with anymore aftershocks from dinner, you asked if you could sleep underneath one of her boobs, which she was more than happy to oblige.

As she placed you under her right tit, she held it up and looked at you once more. “You sure you’ll be comfy there all night? My girls are pretty heavy, so you definitely won’t be able to get out.”

You nodded. “I’m sure. I want to sleep under mommy’s milkers tonight.”

Tara laughed at your callback. “You're such a little perv, you know that?” You smiled back at her as she lowered her boob onto you, flattening you into her skin. “And I wouldn’t want you any other way, little guy. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Chapter End Notes:

That's all for this first chunk of the story, but stick around!  Tara and Anthony's tale is just getting started, and I'll be adding more to this series soon.

If you've read this far, please leave a review and let me know what you think!  Good or bad, I appreciate your feedback so that I can make sure whatever I write next is even better.

If you're feeling extra generous, you can support me on Ko-fi or reach out to me for a commission, but nothing is required if you just want to see whatever I write next.  Take care!