- Text Size +

** Chapter 5 **


The air was thick with the stench of heated exertion. Yuki, large and impressive in the small room, crouched proudly over her new lover. Naoto waited anxiously below her, his body completely surrounded by Yuki's large legs on both sides. The room was quiet save for their low breathing, the couple eyeing each other with unconcealed desire.

Yuki broke the silence first. "Would you feel more comfortable if we switched positions?" she asked. She gazed down at his diminutive form, that hungry look never leaving her eyes. Naoto's cheeks flushed, but he nodded in agreement. He climbed gingerly to his feet, stifling a wince. His body ached from intercourse with the brunette goddess, having endured Yuki's hundreds of pounds of weight slamming into his body.

Yuki gracefully dropped to all fours in front of him, assuming a dog-like position. Following her gestures, Naoto walked behind her, feeling sheepish at their difference in size. Even on all fours Yuki's body dwarfed his, making him feel quite inadequate next to her. He sized her up, swallowing nervously as he appraised her ample rear end, nearly level with his shoulders. The heat emanating from Yuki's privates was intense, bathing Naoto in a warm, humid cloud of her personal scent. Her legs were still shiny and slick from her previous exertions on Naoto.

Stepping up on one of her calves, Naoto grasped Yuki's hips and pulled himself up onto her back, draping his lower half over her large butt. Frustratingly, Yuki was so large that even in this position Naoto's legs dangled a few inches off the ground. His face turned red in embarrassment as he swung his legs a few times, trying to find purchase on the ground below so he could properly insert himself. His attempts failed, the giant woman's body was too enormous for his 4-foot size to handle.  

With a final surge of determination Naoto attempted to swing his lower body forwards and enter Yuki from behind, wedging his body between her ass cheeks as he tried his hardest to penetrate the giantess. Actually succeeding, the blood rushed to his cock as he entered her once again, the heat enveloping his lower half tremendous. Even Yuki gave an audible gasp of satisfaction as she felt Naoto's presence, shifting her hips side to side as she welcomed him inside her. Naoto's confidence soared as he clung tightly to her back, rocking his lower half forward as far as he could.

His joy was short-lived. Naoto's excitement immediately turned to horror as his hands began to slip across Yuki's sweaty skin, weakening his grip on her waist. Panic welled up within him as he felt himself sliding off his giant lover's rear end, his shaft slipping out of her folds. His hands scrabbled against her sides trying to find purchase, but the demanding physical requirements overwhelmed him. Despite his best efforts his arms succumbed to exhaustion, his grip faltered, and he helplessly slid back down to the floor, his face bright red in embarrassment.

"Sorry, let me try again," he apologized, his voice barely above a whisper. He wheezed audibly, out of breath from his brief attempt.

Yuki's gaze fixated on Naoto cowering by her legs, her eyes conveying a mix of subtle irritation and a hunger that seemed to simmer just beneath the surface. Without a word, she crawled towards her clothes, tossed in a pile on the other side of the room. Naoto felt his heart drop as she moved away from him, convinced he had failed to please her. She reached for her black gym shorts, slipping into the tight fabric as Naoto watched dejectedly from the floor.

"Come here," she instructed. Naoto's head snapped up quickly at her brusque voice, incredibly loud in the quiet room. She stared down at him with an inscrutable expression, her shorts halfway pulled up her legs. He frowned in confusion as he got to his feet, approaching her slowly.

"Get in." she ordered. Naoto hesitated at the demanding tone. Lowering her shorts, Yuki indicated for Naoto to move behind and step into the leg openings of her gym shorts. Meekly he complied, holding onto her large legs as he stood behind her and slid his legs inside her underwear. He was still embarrassed from his poor showing earlier - clearly his 4-foot frame was not physically capable of satisfying someone of Yuki's size.

With a fluid motion, Yuki began pulling the shorts up her legs, and Naoto felt himself lifted off the ground. His tiny legs stuck out of the openings, smacking feebly against Yuki's toned thighs as his upper body was flattened against her butt, held in place by the tight spandex. Blushing furiously at his emasculating position in her underwear, Naoto laughed awkwardly, wondering if this was a joke. But Yuki continued to pull her shorts higher, breathing harder with exertion as she lifted her small lover and plastered him against the curve of her ass.

Naoto could feel the waistband of Yuki’s shorts rolling higher up his back, pressing his entire body against the warm skin of her rear end. There was a cold dampness in the shorts that he quickly noticed, a lingering residue of Yuki's sweat. He shivered in his hot confinement as his back became sticky with the giant girl's sweat. Her scent was much stronger too, the tight shorts acting as a pressure cooker for the heat emanating from her lower parts.

Reaching down with a free hand, Yuki cupped her hand around Naoto’s butt and began to press him upwards, maneuvering him inside her. The tiny man gasped quietly in his stretchy prison as he entered Yuki once again, the tight fabric ensuring his privates stayed firmly pressed into her this time. Yuki smiled in satisfaction as her makeshift saddle proved effective, Naoto's lower half now snugly between her thighs.

“Much better,” she smirked. “Now try to hold on this time!”

Yuki continued to pull her shorts up, bending Naoto’s body forwards to the curve of her ass. Startled, he watched as she pulled the waistband higher, the stretchy material rising up past his back, moving higher until it was covering his head. As the light dimmed above him, Naoto frantically tried to alert Yuki, his hands flapping against her sides.

“Yuki, hold-“ he began, but she failed to notice, giving her waistband a final yank before letting go. The elastic band snapped into place around her midsection, plunging Naoto into warm, sweaty darkness. His head was compressed against her lower back, his chin firmly pressed into the beginning divide of her butt crack.




The temperature inside Yuki’s pants rose immediately as her waistband sealed around her hips. Naoto’s arms and legs stuck out awkwardly, held securely by the elastic. The inside of her shorts was an overwhelming cauldron of smells, and Naoto was forced to inhale every bit of it as his face was pressed tightly against Yuki’s back. Breathing in was immediately met with a strong whiff of Yuki, enough to make him cough. A potent mix of salt and musk, the smell of her arousal mingled with her drying sweat was a suffocating combination. Gasping for breath in the darkness, he still tried to signal her by tapping her waist, the discomfort from his position almost ruining the pleasurable sensations he was feeling below.

The firm, round globes his body was curled against vibrated as Yuki hummed contentedly, the deep noise traveling through her body to rattle Naoto's tiny frame. Misinterpreting his taps as encouragement, Yuki began to sway her hips side to side, eager to get back to enjoying every inch of Naoto. His erection surged to life at the gentle movement, and Naoto reflexively tightened his arms around Yuki's waist, pressing himself further into her curvaceous figure. The feeling of Yuki's feminine lips engulfing his shaft in intense heat and pressure made him freeze as waves of pleasure overcame him. Breathing through his mouth to avoid the potent smells around him, Naoto made the most of his situation, thrusting into her swaying hips.

Giggling as she noticed her lover finally enjoying himself, Yuki began rocking back and forth, returning to her pose on all fours as she rubbed herself all over Naoto. With quick, rhythmic motions, she used the stretchy fabric of her shorts as a rubber band, propelling Naoto's cock into her with each repetition. Dangling in the air, flattened against her rear end and unable to move, Naoto could do nothing but submit and enjoy the feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of Yuki's wet opening. His sore body endured yet another energetic pounding from Yuki as she abused him, each breath forced out of him as her giant ass smashed into his abdomen repeatedly.

Being so close, Naoto could hear the sucking sound each time his lower half separated from her lips, followed by a wet smack as his stiff rod was driven back into her. Each sound echoed through the room accompanied by almost inaudible gasps from Naoto as he penetrated Yuki again and again. The room was silent save for the rhythmic smacking of their bodies and Yuki's deep, husky breathing.

He remained plastered against Yuki's ass in beautiful torment as the gigantic woman released her inhibitions and began fucking him with real determination, each movement precise and intense, almost as if she was counting reps. She moaned like an animal as she slammed her pussy into Naoto repeatedly, her large hips rocking back and forth violently over his shrunken body.  Completely absorbed with enjoying the stiff cock she had trapped, she ignored his taps for attention, as if she needed to squeeze as much out of Naoto as she could.

The elastic of her shorts stretched painfully tight, jamming Naoto's slender figure uncomfortably deep into her ass, but Yuki barely noticed. With Naoto's cock deep inside her, it's owner completely helpless under her ass, the giantess's hunger was unfiltered as she dominated the prisoner in her underwear. Crouching lower, she rubbed her pussy against the floor, biting her lip as she felt Naoto thrash in renewed panic as the weight on him increased. Unseen by Naoto, her lips opened in an O of pleasure as his shaft miraculously became even harder, his arousal and confused submission keeping him perfectly hard inside her. Yuki's breaths came in short gasps as she sat on him, her hips bouncing up and down with intensity. The floor reverberated with loud thumps as Yuki continued fucking Naoto, slamming his trapped body against the ground.   

Naoto baked in the inferno of Yuki's shorts, the beads of sweat rolling down her behind streaking his face with sticky residue as the tall woman exerted herself upon him. His entire body was soaked in Yuki's juices, her dogged pounding of his manhood releasing a constant stream of her feminine liquids over his body. His body was slammed to the floor by Yuki's powerful hips as he inhaled burning lungfuls of hot air, the pungent stench of her body odor mixed with arousal making him woozy. Trembling with exhaustion, choking down breaths of Yuki's most primal scents, he gave up trying to get her attention. It was clear she wasn't stopping, if anything his meek taps only seemed to encourage her.

Yet through his discomfort, Yuki's relentless fucking continued to inflict stroke after stroke of intense pleasure on his battered cock. His hands tightened against her slick skin as she repeatedly descended on him, her ass flattening Naoto underneath as she forced him deep inside her. Held captive in her soaked underwear, Naoto's five senses were totally overpowered by Yuki as she roughly brought him to completion. He exploded in humid darkness, hyperventilating mouthfuls of Yuki's scent as he came into her.

Yuki's eyes closed in pleasure as she felt Naoto convulse against her legs, his wriggling bringing her to her own climax. Her mouth hung open in ecstasy as she dominated his twitching body, her pumps becoming rougher and faster. Each thrust brought her ass firmly against the floor, compressing Naoto's body entirely under her but sending his cock gloriously deeper. Naoto, completely spent, felt himself slipping away as Yuki brutally rode out her orgasm. Spots appeared in Naoto's eyes as he struggled to breathe, and he felt himself slipping into unconsciousness accompanied by Yuki's exultant shouts as she continued to orgasm over his immobile body...  




"Hey!"

Naoto's eyes snapped open. He immediately inhaled a lungful of air, almost passing out again as he realized it was clean air. He greedily sucked in the crisp air as he regained his bearings. He was laying on Yuki's living room floor, thankfully freed from his underwear prison. Whirling around, he was startled to see Yuki looming over him, watching him.

"Are you okay, Naoto? You passed out for a bit." Yuki's face was filled with concern, the intense hunger Naoto remembered seeing earlier completely absent.

"I'm...fine," he replied, immediately wincing as his muscles throbbed with soreness. "I may have overdone it." He limped to his clothes and began to dress himself, teeth clenched against the pain. His body ached as if he had lost a fight. Naoto's shoulders sagged with weariness as he struggled to slip on his coat, even his clothes felt heavier.

The floor shook softly and Naoto turned to see Yuki behind him. The stark contrast in their heights was painfully obvious. Her long brunette locks cascaded around her shoulders as she reached down to gently cup her hands around Naoto's face. Bending down, she covered his mouth with hers and kissed him passionately. Leaning into her, Naoto returned the kiss enthusiastically. She paused and met his gaze, eyes pleading.

"Do you think we can work out again sometime? I really enjoyed you, Naoto," Yuki insisted, her voice low and earnest.

As he opened his mouth to respond, Naoto felt a quick flash of uneasiness. Something was off about the tall goddess embracing him, but he couldn't quite figure out what. As his eyes wandered over her toned body, still shiny and radiant from their heated exercise, he brushed the momentary feeling aside. Naoto had never had a girlfriend in his life, and he certainly wasn't going to squander this opportunity.

His heart fluttered with excitement and trepidation as he responded, "Of course!" Yuki's radiant smile beamed at him, her eyes gleaming with genuine delight. Yet, despite the warmth in her expression, a knot of unease tightened in Naoto's stomach as her eyes briefly flashed that hungry look. Too weary to think, he made his exit politely, but as swiftly as he could.

As he walked home in silence the sense of uneasiness returned. His brows furrowed in confusion as he tried to figure out what was the source. Pulling his coat tighter against the chilly wind, he attributed it to the weather and continued home.

It wasn't until Naoto was safely home and stepping out of a steamy shower that he started to notice. He froze as he reached for his towel hanging on the rack. For some reason it appeared higher up on the wall than he remembered. In confusion he looked around his bathroom, now noticing changes he was too tired to catch earlier. Things were now higher than he remembered, the sink that used to reach his chest was now clearly at eye level. He could barely see the top half of his head in the mirror.

Fear propelled Naoto into action as he sprinted towards his toolbox, seeking the one tool that could restore his sanity - a tape measure. With trembling hands, he fumbled comically with the measuring tool before eventually confirming what he already knew:

He was shorter.   


** The End **

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story, I had fun trying out a new visual way of storytelling.

I'm going to end this story here for a while and work on some other projects, check out my Patreon for more!