- Text Size +

Tiffany went downstairs with her two little people in the palm of her hand.  She went over to the couch and sat down, then turned her hand over and dumped Jill and Mike onto the glass table.  As they tumbled out, she noticed that they were slow to get up.  “Aww, I’m sorry, I hope that wasn’t too far of a drop.  I need you healthy for the job I need you to do.”  Tiffany leaned back on the couch and put her bare feet up on the table in front of them.  “Work was really tough today.  Would you two be kind enough to rub my poor feet for me?”

 

Mike and Jill looked up at the bright orange toes wiggling in front of and above them.  Even though she wore flip flops most of the time, her feet still had a good stench to them, which made them hesitate.

 

When Tiffany grew impatient with waiting for them, she lifted her heel and dropped it down closer to them, knocking them off their feet.  “I meant now!” she commanded.  Then she had a thought.  “You know, I bet you could never get up too far up my feet.  Let me help you.”  She lay her feet on the outside of each sole and curved them around the scared little people.  Now, instead of them seeing two massive soles in front of them, Tiffany’s feet now surrounded them like a wall of smell.  She wiggled her toes again.  “There we go, now you can reach my toes much easier.  Now get to work.”

 

Fearing for their lives, Jill and Mike each went to a foot and started to rub her heels.  They may have been really small, but because Tiffany’s feet were really sensitive, she felt every rub.  As they worked down her sole to her toes, Tiffany pulled her shorts and panties down a bit and started to finger her pussy.  Her moans and heavy breathing filled the ears of her little slaves.

 

Jill knew that her husband had a foot fetish and was most likely getting very turned on by all of this.  When Tiffany’s quiet moans became a little louder and higher pitched, she looked over at her husband to see that he had climbed up her toes and was licking the small bit of skin between the big and second toes.  “Mike, what are you doing?” Jill yelled over to him.

 

“I’m making her happy,” he responded.  “I figured if we did a good enough job, she might let us live.  Plus, I know you really loved it when I played with this spot on your feet.”

 

Jill smiled.  It was very true, as she also had very sensitive feet.  She started to wonder if he had a point and had started to climb up her toes and rubbed between them when Tiffany’s feet suddenly shifted.  Jill lost her footing and slipped between her toes as they spread open while Tiffany fiercely masturbated towards a climax.  As she slipped through, Jill grabbed onto the same bit of skin she was just rubbing to prevent herself from falling.  Unfortunately, this also added to Tiffany’s arousal and made her scrunch her toes up tightly, squeezing Jill in between them.  Jill barely had enough time to scream before her body burst open.  Moments later, Tiffany climaxed and a wave of cum squirted out of her vagina and all over the hand and the couch.

 

On the other foot, Mike was fortunate enough to have fallen off the foot completely after she spread her toes then scrunched them.  As he looked back, he watched as his wife fell between the massive toes and cried out just before she was squeezed like a grape.  Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, almost loud enough to block out Tiffany’s screams.  As he ran over to the shaking toes, Jill’s legs fell out from the toes, severed from the pressure.  When her toes relaxed, a bloody, Mike looked up to see a wet, rubbery mass that was one his wife hanging from her toe ring.

 

Mike fell to his knees and took the toe ring off of his now flattened wife’s toe, a ring that he gave her when on their first wedding anniversary.  Through his tear-filled eyes, he looked back up at the horny giantess, who was wiping her hand off on the afghan on the back of the couch.  He lay on the table next to Tiffany’s feet as wiped her legs and groin area off with the afghan and pulled her pants back up.

 

She looked down at the table.  “W-wow, y-you guys were...”  She stopped mid-sentence while catching her breath when she saw the bloody mess on her feet and the table with Mike lying on the ground next to a puddle of blood.  “Oh my God, I didn’t...I mean, is that...?”  She pulled her foot up to her face and looked at it for a few seconds, then sucked the guts and body from her foot.  She moaned as she licked her toes clean.  “Mmm, oh my God, I feel so powerful,” she purred.

 

By now, Mike had seen 4 peoples’ bodies get eaten one way or another by these girls.  All of his anger for the situation that had been building up had finally burst, and he went over to her other foot and started punching and kicking it in a fit of rage.

 

Tiffany’s toe-sucking adventure was interrupted when she felt a tickle from her other foot.  She looked down at the little man trying to beat the crap out of her foot.  “Uh, excuse me, what do you think you’re doing?  I give you the opportunity to worship the largest, most beautiful feet you’ll ever see, and THIS is how you treat me?”  She took her shirt and bra off, then leaned over and picked Mike up.  She squeezed his body between her thumb and pointer finger.  “If you don’t want to end up as a stain like your little girlfriend over there, you’re going to do what I want.” She placed him in her palm and stared down at him.  “Are we clear?”  Dizzy from the pressure.  He looked up and stuck him thumb up at her.  “I’ll take that as a yes,” she said.  Tiffany stood up and pulled her panties away from her.  “So why don’t you be a good boy and keep pleasing me for a bit, and MAYBE I’ll make your death a quick one.  Bye bye, little mant!”  She put her hand in her panties and rubbed her clit with Mike.  As she drew back her hand, Mike got stuck between her wet panties and her much wetter pussy.

 

Satisfied and still tingling, Tiffany decided to head upstairs to see what Cathy was up to.