- Text Size +

When Tiffany climbed up the stairs, she heard Cathy moaning.  Fortunately, her moaning died down a bit as she came to the end of a climax.  Deciding it was ok to go in, Tiffany opened the door and looked over to Cathy.  While she wasn’t into girls, Tiffany found Cathy’s curves to be mildly attractive.  She then noticed the blood and shiny gleam all across her boobs and the puddle of cum on the bed.  “Wow, you’re really not holding anything back, are ya?”

 

“No…I guess…not,” Cathy said between heavy breaths.  She sat herself up and immediately snapped to her feet, not wanting to get her legs and butt any wetter than they already were.  When she looked up and saw Tiffany standing in her underwear, she became aroused.  While Tiffany wasn’t into girls, Cathy was and found Tiffany’s skinny body as tempting a target as a blood bank was to a mosquito.  “So how was downstairs?”

 

“Well, I squished one of them between my toes on accident, but the other is stuffed in my panties.  He stopped moving a few seconds ago, I hope he’s still alive.”  Tiffany rubbed her panties and felt the little lump move.  “Mmm, nope, he’s still good!”

 

“And how did it feel to squish the little one?”

 

“It was amazing!” she replied.  “I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard before!”

 

“Oh really?” Cathy asked.  “Close your eyes.”

 

“What?”

 

“Close your eyes...do you trust me?”

 

“Yes,” Tiffany replied a little hesitantly as she closed her eyes.

 

Cathy knelt down in front of Tiffany and pulled her panties down a little.  She looked in and saw Mike lying in the middle.  She picked him up and placed him on her pointer and middle fingers like she was going to put a contact in her eye and shoved her fingers into Tiffany’s vagina.  As soon as she started stroking Tiffany’s g-spot, she felt Mike move around a bit on her finger and slide off.

 

Before Tiffany could take in a full breath after closing her eyes, she felt Cathy’s fingers go deep inside her.  Still exhausted from downstairs, it was all she could do to put her hand on Cathy’s shoulder to prevent from falling down.  It only took a couple strokes for Cathy to find the right spot that made Tiffany moan.

 

Meanwhile, inside her, Mike was back in hell.  He was alright lying in her soaking wet panties as the coolness of the cum and outside air balanced the hotness of her pussy, but once back inside, the heat and moistness filled his world.  Cathy’s monstrous digits pushed him all over, dislocating his shoulder and cracking some of his ribs.  He just wanted it to end.  Right on cue, as if God was listening to him, the motions stopped and all he could feel was wetness and Tiffany’s pulsing womanhood.  Feeling gravity pull his head, he realized he was pointing towards the exit and pulled himself along as best he could.  Once again, almost as if his prayers were being listened to, the walls in front of him opened up and light flooded in.  But it was to be a false hope for him, for as soon as his vision cleared, he looked up to see Cathy’s face.  He watched in slow motion as she brought her face close and opened her lips, which were aimed right for him.  Mike screamed as loud as he could before Cathy’s tongue landed on his head and pushed him back in.

 

It was one thing to feel the fingers going in and out like a rhythmic beat, and the break afterwards was a welcome one, but Cathy’s mouth landed on her womanhood out of nowhere.  She no longer cared about the little man inside her or the girl whose remains she licked off her toes.  The only thing that filled her mind was the pleasure running through her body...a pleasure that Cathy also felt, but Mike’s broken body didn’t.

 

Inside Tiffany’s love canal, Mike was still being thrashed around violently.  Between Cathy’s flicking tongue and Tiffany’s slimy-yet-solid innards, Mike had broken his shoulder, arm, a few ribs, and his foot.  Not to mention the fact that he had been choking on cum for the past ten minutes.  Why were they all being treated like this?  Why him?  Why not someone else walking down the street?  He tried to think of anything to take his mind off the pain, but it didn’t work.  Things kept getting hotter as Tiffany’s body kept getting more and more aroused.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mike heard a muffled yell and felt a hot flood of cum fall over him.

 

All at once, Tiffany let out a loud, passionate scream and shot out a wave of cum in Cathy’s face and squirted all over.  Cathy fell backwards from the pressure, and Tiffany fell to the ground, finally losing all ability to hold herself up.  Both girls lay on the floor gasping for air.

 

===============================================================

 

Mike shot out of Tiffany’s cunt like a bullet.  As soon as he cleared Tiffany’s pussy lips and narrowly missed getting stuck in Cathy’s hair, he arced up through the air and landed on the other side of the room.  The ground he landed on wasn’t hard, but wasn’t soft either.  The fact that he was encased in a glob of cum, which splashed all over the place upon landing, probably softened the landing even further, but the couple bounces he endured after the initial impact is what hurt the most.

 

He coughed up a mix of blood and vaginal fluids all over the place as he caught his breath.  When his vision cleared, he looked forward to see nothing in front of him except a cave.  Light shown from behind him, but seemed to be coming from above him.  He painfully flipped himself over and stared out of the opening.  He saw the ceiling and the top of the dresser he spent some of his earlier times on.  At first, he had no possible idea where he could be, but his suspicion quickly turned to horror.  Looking right below him, he saw letters the size of him that spelled “N-I-K-E 7”.  He was in her shoe!  Since his nose was partially encrusted with drying cum, he didn’t notice the smell of months of use coming from the insole.

 

Mike tried to see if there was any way to get out of the shoe, but the sides were too high and he could barely move as it was.  He decided to pull himself to the toe section, hoping that her shoes were a little bigger than just a comfortable fit.  He reached forward with his good arm and started to painfully pull himself along the smooth insole.