- Text Size +

“Wow...”

 

That’s all either Nathan and Robyn could say as they sat watching the two giantesses get it on in the middle of the room, each as turned on as the other.  When Cathy and Tiffany finished, Nathan turned to Robyn.  “That was, uh...that was something, eh?”

 

“It definitely goes down as one of the more erotic things I’ve seen in my life,” Robyn said with a slight smile.  She slid closer to Nathan and put her head on his shoulder.  Almost by instinct, Nathan put his arm around her and held her close to him.  They sat there watching Cathy and Tiffany lay on the floor, utterly exhausted and sexed out.

 

Nathan looked down at her.  Feeling a difference in his position, Robyn looked up and the two met eyes.  Seconds later, Nathan leaned over and kissed her on the lips.  It seemed to last forever, and neither of them wanted to stop.  When they released, they just stared at each other.

 

“So...” Nathan said.

 

“So...” Robyn replied with a light chuckle.  For some reason, the two of them were feeling hot in the moment.  Each suspected that the other was “getting in the mood”, but then Robyn confirmed it.  “Take my pants off.”

 

Without hesitating, Nathan put his hand on the inside of her leg and ran it up to her crotch.  He briefly rubbed the outside a bit, then tugged at the button and unzipped her pants.  Robyn kicked her boots off and swung her legs around to make it easier for the pants to slide off.  As he went to remove her panties, he was pleasantly surprised to find out that she wasn’t wearing any.  Nathan felt his sneakers and pants slip off just as quickly.  The next thing he knew, Robyn’s hand was wrapped around Nathan’s cock and jerked him off like she was trying to start a fire, but had a hard time focusing on the task at hand due to the fact that Nathan had his fingers wiggling deep inside her while simultaneously sucking her right nipple under her shirt.  The couple played with each other for a little while longer before she pushed him over on his back and jumped onto his body.  Nathan didn’t need an invite to start licking inside her while she sucked his dick like a vacuum.

 

Pure ecstasy.  That’s all they felt for the next twenty minutes.  They forgot about everything: watching others die, their own imminent death, the fact that they’d never see anyone else they knew again, even the prospect of how they were going to die.  All that mattered was the moment.  Robyn was the first one to reach an orgasm and came on his face.  A minute later, a stream of cum shot out of Nathan’s hard cock and into Robyn’s mouth.

 

Robyn rolled off of Nathan’s spent body and turned herself around to lay herself across his chest.  “You...y-you are...amazing,” Robyn managed to say.  “T-thank you.”

 

“That was awesome,” Nathan said.

 

“AWW, ISN’T THIS SO CUTE!”

 

The loud booming voice surprised both of them and made them fall out of each others arms.  Looking up, they both saw Cathy’s face staring down at them.  “YOU TWO ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!”  She glanced over to Tiffany still laying on the floor.  “HMM, I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOU.”  Cathy went over to her drawer and pulled out her vibrator, then got a bottle of body paint from her desk and brought them over to the bed.  SINCE YOU’RE THE NEWEST COUPLE ON THE BLOCK, I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIVES TOGETHER.”  She held each of them down, one at a time, on the vibrator and painted over them.  A short time later, the paint hardened, pinning them to the sex toy.

 

An evil smile spread across Cathy’s face as she kneeled down next to Tiffany’s body.  She was moving slowly, almost as if she was barely alive, and was doing all she could to get a grasp of all that just happened.  Cathy spread her legs and leaned over to kiss Tiffany’s stomach.  “Here’s lookin’ at you, kid,” Cathy quoted before turning on the vibrator and gently touching the tip to Tiffany’s womanhood

 

Almost like a switch was turned on inside her body, Tiffany’s body was shocked back to reality in a wave of passion.  Her eyes shot open and she took a huge breath from the surprise.  It was a small area where she was being tingled, but it was a powerful one.    Before her breathing could adjust, Cathy pushed the vibrator deep into her.  Tiffany looked down her body to see Cathy happily watching all of this.  She continued to thrust the vibrator in and out at varying speeds.  Juices started to leak out of Tiffany’s pussy, soaking the vibrator and forming a small puddle on the floor.  By a few minutes into it, Tiffany’s body was spasming all over the place.  She was totally unaware of what was really going on down there.

 

“Ohhhhhhhh....Oh God...Oh m-m-my.....”  Her screams got progressively louder and louder.  Cathy always loved watching a partner squirm around and make noises, especially if she was causing them.  Eventually, it became too much for her to handle and she pulled the vibrator out of Tiffany, shut it off, and looked at the top.  She noticed saw the girl with her leg wedged into a small cut in the rubber that came from so much use and abuse.  She proceeded to bite the girl halfway down her body and pulled her off the vibrator.  With her being so horny, Cathy didn’t even bother fooling around with her and simply pushed the body to her flat back teeth and popped her like a grape.  Cathy’s mouth was filled with the taste of cum, strawberry and blood.

 

===============================================================

 

Robyn couldn’t move.  The body paint was nearly completely solid and was strong enough hold her down solidly.  In front of her was Cathy’s still-naked body.  It was all she could do to not freak out, but that was to come really soon for her.  A shadow came over her.  When she looked up, she saw Cathy go out of view when she went to kiss Tiffany’s stomach, then the vibrator turned on.  The vibrations were horrific.  Robyn was so scared for her life that she didn’t even see the vibrator tip above her go into the massive pussy, but the smell of freshly-teased womanhood filled her nostrils as cum juice started running alongside her and over her.  It was all she could do to breath through the smell, but then things got worse.  Cathy plunged the vibrator deep into Tiffany, sending Robyn into total darkness.

 

The hell that Phillip endured quickly became hers.  The moving vaginal walls slid over and around the vibrator and its prisoners.  The deeper they went inside, the hotter it got, but since they were going in and out quite a bit, it constantly went from hot to cooler fairly quick.  Gradually, Tiffany’s juices, combined with the friction between the vibrator and the pussy walls, wore away at the body paint and eventually released Robyn.  However, as she was left behind when the vibrator was pulled back, she was captured again by a cut in the rubbery material that caught her leg when it was thrust back forward.  She quickly wished that she was stuck against the vibrator instead of hanging from it by her leg as the vibrations made it feel like her leg was being ripped off with each movement.

 

Just when it felt like her leg was going to be ripped to pieces, her prayers were answered.  Daylight filled her vision once again as the vibrator shut off, but what she saw was worse than what she was going through moments ago.  She saw Cathy’s mouth open and surround her, pulling her off of the vibrator.  Shortly after she entered, Robyn was tossed to the back of the mouth and not made to suffer long as Cathy’s boulder-sized teeth crushed her out of existence and reduced her to a trickle of blood and guts sliding into Cathy’s stomach.

 

===============================================================

 

On the other side, Nathan was still trying to squirm his way out of the body paint, but moving along didn’t work.  Not long after he became covered with the strawberry-flavored gel (his favorite), Nathan started to spit all around him, remembering how well it all dissolved in saliva.  To his sides, he saw two legs and below him was the floor, which didn’t bode well for his immediate future.  Suddenly, without warning, the vibrator started shaking massively.  It shook them both around so much that they got dizzy in no time.  The shaking combined with the spitting allowed Nathan to get loose a little bit, just enough to get his arms free.  As he pulled himself out, everything suddenly got warmer.  When he looked up, he saw the largest vagina that he had ever seen.  Moments later, he found himself surrounded by sex and heat with nearly no air to breathe.  The vibrations were bad enough, but the pressure from the pulsing vaginal walls made things even tighter.

 

All of a sudden, the last bit of body paint dissolved and Nathan was released from the vibrator.  He felt himself get caught in a huge glob of cum.  Even thought he wasn’t attached to the vibrator anymore, his world around him was still shaking from both the vibrator and the pulse of blood concentrating all around him.  Somehow, the glob of cum he was in got outside quickly and trickled down Tiffany’s crotch into a puddle on the floor.

 

Nathan lay on the floor between Tiffany’s legs trying to get enough energy to get up off the floor.  His knee was hurt a little from the fall out of Tiffany’s vagina, but it wasn’t broken.  He watched as Cathy stretched her arms out and stood up from against the dresser.  Her walk over to Tiffany suddenly made him realize that he should get the heck out from between Tiffany’s legs.  He struggled to his feet and hobbled away as quick as he could, but it wasn’t fast enough. He saw Tiffany’s legs and feet pull back and disappear behind him.  Nathan briefly glanced back to see Tiffany start to be pulled up.

 

“Thank God!” he said, thinking that they would forget about him long enough for him to figure out what to do.  Suddenly, he heard a playful yell behind him.  Before he could get his hands on his ears and turn around to see what happened, the largest ass he could ever imagine came crashing down on him, ending his life in an unceremonious and unrecognizable splat.

 

Mike, on the other hand, wouldn’t have it so easy.  He managed to pull himself to the front of the shoe, his mangled and still-wet body dragging behind.  When he got there, Mike started crying, not just from the fact that his situation was utterly hopeless, but because of the stench coming from all around him.  What he didn’t know was that Cathy has had these shoes for a couple years and the smell just built up over time.  He lay in a depression made from her big toe.  In the background, he heard the moaning stop and heavy breathing.  He lay there wondering what was going to happen to him and if there was any way to escape.  Looking around, the only sign of exit from the shoe he saw was the opening at the end, and that was way too high for him to get out, especially with only one arm and one leg.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Cathy mention going to Starbucks, then heard a loud thud that shook the shoe, then lots of laughing.  “Girls,” Mike chuckled to himself.  He then found the irony in the fact that he was joking about the two girls whom he had just watched kill several other human beings, almost including him.  He ignored the sounds of drawers moving outside, but was shaken back to reality when a shadow blocked out some of the light from the shoe mouth.  A red fingernail grabbed the back of the shoe and picked it and its mate up.  Mike was forced onto his back at as gravity pulled him back to the wall of the toe of the shoe.  Everything that happened next felt like it lasted forever, even though it really took only a few seconds.

 

His stomach felt like it was stuck to his spine as the shoe was lifted up.  When Cathy let go of the shoes, he felt like he was flying for a while before the shoe hit the floor, sending him crashing to the sole again.  The pain he had kinda ignored came back with a vengeance.  Most of the remaining bones in his bad arm that were good snapped.  He yelled out in pain as he lay with his left leg twisted backwards in a non-normal position.  While he was yelling out in pain, Mike turned his head to the left just in time to see 5 humungous toes enter the shoe and slide and squirm close to him.

 

Mike rolled himself over a couple painful times as quick as possible to get himself as far to the front of the shoe as he could.  Just as he hit the wall between two toe depressions, Cathy’s massive toes landed right in their spots.  Unfortunately, he wasn’t completely out of the depressions, which he found out the hard way when her second toe landed right on his good leg.  When Cathy scrunched her toes to pull her foot into a comfortable position, Mike’s leg was crushed to a pulp and his body was pulled a bit backwards from the scrunching motion.  As most people do with their shoes, Cathy scrunched and relaxed her toes a few times until the shoe fit comfortably.  That fact was very bad news for Mike.  Each time Cathy scrunched and relaxed her toes, Mike was put in a more contorted position between her toes.

 

Every step she took was relief and hell for him.  When her foot went up, it took almost all pressure off of his body, but when she stepped down the force of tens of thousands of tons of woman squeezed his body.  Above his screams, Mike could hear the sound of the girls walking down stairs.  Each step down the stairs was even more painful than the normal ones, since Cathy had to balance herself even more carefully.  With his last breath, Mike felt the toes around him squish the bottom half of his body, forcing his inside up and out of his mouth.  The next up-step relaxed her toes and brought the rest of his body down between them, then squished into nothing but another wet spot on her toes and stain on her insole when she put her foot down.

 

===============================================================

 

Cathy leaned herself against the dresser as she finished off fingering her clit.  When she finished off, she closed her eyes and listened to both her and Tiffany’s breathing.  Her body was weak from the day’s events.  Tiffany was lying out full on her back with her arms outstretched on the floor above her head.  They sat there regaining any sense of reality that they could grasp.

 

After a while, Cathy grew tired of sitting around and got herself up.  She walked over to Tiffany, just a short way across the room, and got on one knee by her head.  “Well well, you’ve had quite a day, my dear.”

 

Tiffany rolled her head over and looked up at Cathy.  “I can barely think right now,” she weakly said.

 

“Well, I think some coffee will help us think.  Let’s go get some Starbucks.”  Cathy held out her hand, which Tiffany took.  As she tried to get up, Tiffany’s weak legs gave out from under her, sending her back down to the floor ass-first.  After they laughed about it, Tiffany finally got up, unaware of the blood spot on her butt cheek that used to be Nathan.  While she got some clean clothes from Cathy (fortunately they were both about the same size), Cathy pulled some clean clothes out of her dresser and slipped her shoes on her feet.  As she tied them up and walked out of her room, she thought she felt something under her toes, but just figured that it was a stone and wiggled her toes to get rid of it.  While they were walking, Cathy kept repositioning the thing in her shoe to try and get it out from her toes, but because her shoes were the exact size of her feet, there was little room to get rid of it.  As they walked down the stairs, the little thing suddenly went away with one big scrunch of her toes.  Because she wore these shoes more than anything else, usually barefoot, and her feet were still sweaty from being so horny, she didn’t even notice the remains of Mike’s body oozing between her toes and under her sole to be absorbed by the worn-out insole.

 

“Well…that sure was fun,” Tiffany said.

 

“Yeah,” Cathy replied.  “Just wait till next time.”