- Text Size +
Chapter 4: Honey


As the days went by, Princess Seraphina's fascination with her shrunken knight only grew. She would often spend hours in her chambers, playing with him and finding new ways to assert her dominance over him. Her arrogance knew no bounds, and she relished in the power she held over him.


On this particular day, Princess Seraphina was feeling particularly mischievous. She had spent the morning in the gardens, collecting flowers and other trinkets to decorate her room. When she returned to her chambers, she found her knight waiting for her, as he often did.


"Good day, Princess," he said, bowing his head respectfully.


She simply smiled wickedly at him in response. "I have a new game we can play today," she said, walking over to her vanity and grabbing a jar of honey.


The knight raised an eyebrow in curiosity, but said nothing.


Princess Seraphina dipped her finger into the jar of honey and then held it out to her shrunken knight. "You're going to lick it off my finger," she said, her tone leaving no room for argument.


The knight hesitated for a moment, but ultimately complied, gingerly licking the honey off her finger.


"That's it," she said, grinning down at him. "Now, let's see how you do with both of my feet."


Princess Seraphina then dipped both of her feet into the honey, thoroughly coating them. She then held them out in front of the knight, who looked up at her with a mix of trepidation and defiance.


"Go on," she commanded, wiggling her toes in front of his face. "Lick it off."


The knight hesitated for a moment longer, but then leaned forward and began to lick the honey off her feet. Princess Seraphina watched with amusement as he struggled to reach every inch of her feet, his tongue darting out in a frenzy.


As he finished one foot, she lifted it up and placed the other in front of him, watching as he began to lick it clean as well.


The knight's defiant nature began to show as he started to get bolder with his tongue movements. He started to lick in between her toes and even up her arches. Princess Seraphina gasped at the sensation, a feeling she had never experienced before.


She decided to push the boundaries further and ordered the knight to massage her feet with his tiny hands. He obliged, using his small hands to knead her skin, causing her to moan in pleasure.


After a few minutes, Princess Seraphina pulled her feet away from the knight and leaned back, savoring the moment. "That was quite enjoyable," she said, a smirk playing at her lips.


The knight, still on his knees, looked up at her with a mix of defiance and defeat. He knew that no matter what he did, he was at the mercy of the arrogant Princess Seraphina.
Chapter 5: The Princess's Foot Fetish
Princess Seraphina had grown bored with playing games with her shrunken knight. She wanted to take things to the next level, to fully explore the power she had over him. She had always enjoyed having her feet worshipped, and now she wanted her tiny captive to satisfy her every desire.
She slipped off her soft, pink slippers and revealed her dainty feet. She wiggled her toes, watching as the knight's eyes followed their every movement. She chuckled, enjoying the sense of control she had over him.
"Come on, little one," she cooed. "It's time for you to show me just how much you adore my feet."
The knight hesitated for a moment, but Princess Seraphina was not one to be disobeyed. She picked him up with her delicate fingers and brought him to her feet.
"Kiss them," she commanded.
The knight had no choice but to obey. He pressed his lips against her smooth skin, worshipping her feet as if they were the most precious thing in the world. Princess Seraphina moaned with pleasure, enjoying the sensation of his tiny mouth on her toes.
As the knight continued to worship her feet, Princess Seraphina began to feel a sense of power that she had never experienced before. She could make this tiny man do anything she wanted, just by using her feet. She giggled, feeling more alive than ever before.
From that day on, the shrunken knight became Princess Seraphina's loyal foot servant. He spent his days worshipping her feet, making her feel like a goddess. And she, in turn, rewarded him with the pleasure of being her obedient toy.
Chapter 6: A Desperate Plea
Lady Guinevere, the sister of the shrunken knight, knew she had to take action. She couldn't bear the thought of her beloved brother suffering at the hands of Princess Seraphina any longer. Determined to seek an audience with the Princess, she made her way to the grand throne room, her heart filled with a mix of desperation and determination.
As Lady Guinevere entered the opulent chamber, her eyes fell upon the petite figure of Princess Seraphina, sitting regally upon her throne. The Princess's gaze met Lady Guinevere's, a flicker of curiosity in her youthful eyes.
"My Lady, what brings you here?" inquired the Princess, her voice tinged with a hint of arrogance.
Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Lady Guinevere stepped forward, her voice filled with resolve. "Your Highness, I come before you to plead for the release of my brother. He has served your kingdom faithfully, and his punishment seems unjust."
A mischievous smile played on the Princess's lips. "Unjust, you say? Your brother dared to defy me, and such actions cannot go unpunished."
Lady Guinevere's voice trembled slightly, but she refused to back down. "I implore you, Your Highness, have mercy. My brother has learned his lesson. Please, reconsider his fate."
The Princess's eyes narrowed, considering Lady Guinevere's plea. After a moment of silence, she spoke with a hint of mischief in her voice. "Very well, Lady Guinevere. If you believe your brother's punishment is unjust, then both of you shall bear the consequences of your actions."
Before Lady Guinevere could react, the Princess waved her hand, summoning the magical orb that had been used to shrink her brother. The radiant light engulfed Lady Guinevere, forever trapping her in her diminished size.
Lady Guinevere gasped as she looked down at her own reduced stature. She had been shrunk just like her brother, forever bound to this small existence. A mix of fear and determination surged through her as she stood beside her brother, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead.
"Now," the Princess declared with a devious grin, "as punishment for your insolence, both of you shall serve me."
With that, the Princess ordered Lady Guinevere to follow her. They left the grand throne room, making their way through the castle corridors. Lady Guinevere's heart raced as she wondered what awaited her in the Princess's private chambers.
They arrived at the Princess's lavish room, adorned with elegant furnishings and delicate ornaments. Lady Guinevere's eyes widened as she took in the opulence surrounding her.
In the center of the room stood the shrunken form of her brother, the knight. A mix of relief and anguish flooded Lady Guinevere's heart as she rushed to his side. They embraced, finding solace in each other's presence amidst their shared predicament.
Princess Seraphina observed their reunion with a sly smile, reveling in her power over them. "Enjoy your time together, dear siblings," she taunted. "For now, you shall remain in my service, forever small and under my control."
As Lady Guinevere looked into her brother's eyes, a flicker of determination ignited within them. They may have been trapped in this diminished form, but they would not surrender to despair. Together, they would find a way to defy the Princess's hold, seeking a path to liberation and the restoration of their freedom.
Their journey was far from over, and Lady Guinevere knew that they would need each other's strength and resilience to face the challenges that awaited them. They hatched a plan within their shrunken world, whispering secrets and strategies to outsmart the cunning Princess.