- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 10: The Sister's Dominance


Princess Seraphina peacefully drifted off to sleep, leaving the shrunken siblings alone in the room. The sister, now towering over her brother at 17% of her normal height, couldn't help but relish the newfound power she held. It was her time to shine, to assert her dominance over her diminished brother.


With a sly grin playing on her lips, the sister approached her brother, her larger stature casting a shadow over him. She relished in the sense of superiority that surged through her veins. No longer in the shadow of her brother, she now had the advantage, and she intended to make the most of it.


Playfully teasing her brother, she dangled her bare feet in front of his diminutive frame, knowing full well the effect it had on him. His eyes widened with desire, unable to resist the allure of her elevated position.


"Go ahead," she commanded, her voice dripping with authority. "Worship my feet."


At first, the brother hesitated, unsure of his place in this newfound power dynamic. But the sister was persistent, using her size advantage to make her intentions clear. He was now at her mercy, and she reveled in every moment of it.


Giving in to her command, the brother approached her feet with a mix of reverence and hesitation. With delicate hands and tender kisses, he began to worship her feet, massaging them, kissing each toe with submission, and tracing the curves of her soles with his diminished frame.


The sister watched on, a mixture of amusement and satisfaction evident in her eyes. She enjoyed the sensation of power, the feeling of control that came with her elevated stature. It was a stark contrast to the days when she had yearned for the attention her brother had received.


As the night wore on, the sister continued to exert her dominance, using her size advantage to her full advantage. She made her brother fulfill her every whim, relishing in his unwavering obedience.


In the quiet solitude of the room, the sister reveled in her newfound authority. The tables had turned, and she now held the power over her brother, her toy. She had earned her reward through her victory in the foot challenge, and she intended to revel in it to the fullest.


Little did they know, their journey was far from over, and the depths of their servitude were yet to be fully explored within the chambers of Princess Seraphina's kingdom.

Chapter 11: The Choice of Power


As the first rays of sunlight pierced through the curtains, Princess Seraphina stirred from her slumber, her eyes fluttering open. She stretched languidly, a mischievous glimmer in her gaze as she surveyed the scene before her. The shrunken siblings, the sister standing tall at 17% of her normal height, and the brother reduced to a mere 1%, were in her control.


Princess Seraphina knew it was time to test the loyalty and devotion of the sister, to see how far her desire for power truly extended. With a calculated smile, she spoke, her voice carrying a mix of authority and temptation.


"Sister," she began, her words dripping with intrigue, "I offer you a choice, an opportunity to further solidify your place in this world of subservience. You may decide the fate of your brother."


The sister's eyes widened with curiosity and apprehension. She knew this decision held great weight and consequence, and she considered her options carefully.


"Option one," the princess continued, her voice melodious yet firm, "your brother may regain some of his former size, growing back to 3% of his original stature. He will regain a fraction of his lost height and perhaps some sense of dignity."


The sister pondered the proposition, weighing the potential benefits against the potential risks. It would restore a sense of balance between them, but would also diminish her own advantage.


"And option two," Princess Seraphina continued, her tone lowering, "you may choose to absorb those 2% yourself, increasing your height to 19%, leaving your brother at his current diminished state of 1%. You will grow even taller, basking in the power that comes with it."


The sister's eyes sparkled with a mix of desire and greed. She had tasted the intoxicating thrill of dominance, and the thought of further heightening her stature enticed her greatly.


After a moment of contemplation, the sister took a deep breath and made her decision. She stepped forward, a newfound confidence emanating from her tiny frame.


"I choose option two," she proclaimed, her voice resolute. "I will embrace the power that comes with increased stature. Let my brother remain in his diminished state, a reminder of his subservience."


Princess Seraphina's smile widened, pleased with the sister's choice. She extended her hand towards her, a silent agreement between them. The sister, now even taller, felt a surge of triumph and anticipation. She knew her decision would shape the dynamics between them in the days to come.


As the chapter came to a close, the power balance shifted once again. The sister, now towering at 19%, reveled in her heightened status, while the brother, at a mere 1%, would continue to exist in a state of subservience. Little did they know, the consequences of this choice would ripple through their lives, further entangling them in the intricate web of power, desire, and submission.

Chapter 12: Tickle of Rebellion
The air crackled with tension as the sister reveled in her newfound height of 19%, while her brother seethed with anger and indignance. The power dynamics between them had shifted once again, and resentment burned in the older brother's heart.
Unable to contain his fury any longer, he mustered up the courage to confront his sister. With a defiant glare, he stepped forward and clenched his tiny fist, his voice trembling with a mixture of anger and frustration.
"You've taken everything from me!" he shouted, his words laced with bitterness. "How dare you steal my height and leave me in this diminished state of subservience!"
His sister, now a towering figure above him, maintained a cool composure, a subtle smile playing at the corners of her lips. She listened to his outburst with a mix of amusement and indifference. In her eyes, his rebellion was nothing more than a tickle of defiance.
In a surge of indignance, the older brother summoned all his strength and swung his fist toward his sister's foot. It was an act of rebellion, an attempt to strike back against the imbalance of power that had consumed their lives. But his efforts were in vain.
As his tiny fist made contact with the sole of his sister's foot, a spark of momentary satisfaction surged through him. However, his strike had little effect on the towering figure before him. Instead of pain or retaliation, his punch merely tickled her.
A soft giggle escaped from the sister's lips as she felt the gentle sensation of his futile attempt against her heightened form. She regarded him with an amused yet condescending gaze, her power and dominance now more apparent than ever.
"Is that all you've got?" she taunted, her voice laced with a mixture of amusement and superiority. "Such feeble defiance from one so small. Your efforts are nothing more than a tickle to me."
Her dismissive words pierced through the older brother's pride, amplifying his feelings of insignificance. He realized the vastness of the power gap between them, the futility of his rebellion in the face of her towering presence.
With a mixture of resignation and defiance still burning in his eyes, the older brother retreated, acknowledging the futility of his actions. Though his strike had been a mere tickle, it ignited a flame within him, a determination to find a way to reclaim his lost height and restore balance to their distorted world.
As the chapter drew to a close, the air remained thick with tension. The sister, ever confident in her towering form, observed her brother's retreat with a sense of triumph. Little did they know, their tumultuous journey was far from over, and the ramifications of their choices would continue to shape their destiny.
Chapter End Notes:
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.