- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This and the next two are short chapters of details that I didn't know where to put, but they are important situations to explain a good fuck.

It was Friday after school and the two students were sitting under the shade of a tree in a park near the school. Thanks to a proportionally distributed joint, the conversation was very relaxed, and very honest.

- You have to be careful with Victor, big girl, he's hot as hell...

- Careful - the apex warned, interrupting her small counterpart.

- No, - the tainy smiled, sitting on the apex's knee, indifferent to the subtle threat - I mean, when you're horny you're super careless, do you remember that Johny boy?

- Johnny boy! – the apex exclaims.

Both young women laughed as they remembered the mini they had met on the beach last summer.

- Well, who would have thought that my nipple fucking him wasn't as good an idea as him fucking my nipple.

- I, - she raised her small hand - I thought about it, and I told you, but you didn't listen to me because you were SUPER horny, that's precisely my point.

- If I remember correctly, I think he protested too, but, he was a tainy, who cares!

- He was a mini, idiot. And I cared, damn it! I was horny too! You selfish giant.

- Yes, yes. He was single use anyways, stop bitching about.

-And Victor, is he single-use too?

- Of course not. He is special.

- That was my point, bitch.

Mary looks directly at Victoria, her huge eyes red and narrowed.

- It seems the joint turned off your survival instinct, - she pauses - “bitch”.

 

Victoria immediately apologized the way Mary had taught her: kneeling, placing her hands on her thighs and lowering her head. Humiliating, but effective.

- I can't get angry with such a pretty little thing. – The apex smiled when she saw her friend become so small, she took her between the index finger and thumb and brought her to her face – You had a point, I think?

Mary had told little Victoria in great detail how every so often dozens of minis and tainys ended up losing consistency against various parts of her body. That's why when her colossal friend told her that she wanted to fuck Victor, Victoria risked interfering, motivated by the feelings she still harbored for him and that she could never admit out loud. Victoria expressed her concerns as she was held delicately by the huge fingers of the apex, in front of a pair of gigantic, fleshy lips.

Mary knew that a more physical relationship with Victor would require finesse, the apex was no fool and she was more than willing to capture some tainys in any corner of the city to practice with them, but Victoria pointed out an aspect that she had until now ignored.

- What if Victor gets scared? – asked the tainy.

- Hey! My vagina is not a fucking monster. Also, I've read some things out there, after practicing with fifty or a hundred tainys, I'm going to have the most careful pussy in the city – the apex assured, smiling slyly and grabbing her crotch over her clothes.

- Oh shit. – Victoria started laughing at her friend's rude gesture – I believe you, but do you trust that you won't get angry if he has a panic attack when he's under you? It might make you angry, and we know how you get when you get angry.

- What do you mean? – the apex pretends to be offended – I am an angel, even when I get angry. Don't you dare say anything else, you little bitch.

- Oh really? Well, then there is nothing to fear. And since Victor has a lot of apex friends, we know that he feels super comfortable around apexes and he won't have a heart attack when twenty tons of vagina falls on him, right? – Victoria looked to the side, pretending disinterest.

- Mmmh. – Mary thought better of it – I've never seen him hang out with another apex, not even a human.

- Never, not even with a human – confirmed the tainy.

- Maybe you are right.

- Mary, I'm always right. You just have to listen to me more often. And light that joint again.

Mary used the lighter, gathered smoke in her mouth and leaning over her knee, exhaled the smoke over Victoria, slowly, taking care that the force of her exhalation didn’t push the tainy towards the cliff. She stopped when she heard her little friend coughing and dissipated the smoke with a couple of hand movements.

- You're the best, Mary, - Victoria thanked with her eyes almost completely closed.

- There you have a mouth full of reason, Vicky. 

Chapter End Notes:

So, Mary has a plan, but if she wants to carry it out perfectly, she'll need practice, a lot of practice.