- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Practice makes perfect, but when the practitioner is a horny apex, that practice has some collateral damage. 

The street suddenly darkens around Zahir, who fails to turn around when a terrible pressure around his torso squeezes the air from his lungs, the athletic forty-year-old Tainy immediately faints. When he wakes up, the first thing he feels is a sharp pain in his chest, a sensation that Zahir recognizes because, before signing the divorce papers, his human ex-wife made him beg for his life and she squeezed him between her fingers until broke three of his ribs, a revenge that was too severe considering that he found her in bed with an apex, a young man who was lucky to be twenty years old and who later showed a heart of gold, since it was he who stopped his ex-wife when he saw that Zahir's face was turning blue. She happily obeyed her lover and was duly rewarded for it, by the time the battered tainy was leaving through the door, the painful screams and moans of her ex wife being overwhelmed by a too powerful cock echoed throughout the apartment. After agonizing struggles among the mass of limbs that surround him, Zahir manages to get to his feet in the crowd. It is a pocket with a zipper, and luckily for all present, the garment is loose and flexible, because beyond the fabric the leg of the unknown kidnapper feels hard as a rock, if it were more stiffer fabric, like denim, they would be already dead, pressed between two walls that would never give way to such small and weak bodies.

There are dozens of people in the pocket, all men, all tainys. Among them, a man calls his son and after fifteen minutes of constant back and forth, the son who has barely regained consciousness answers, confirming the tragedy.

 

Mary takes off her pants as soon as she enters her room. It wasn't a very hot day, but it was very busy, she is sweaty, but she doesn't care and just changes her clothes. Before showering she will practice with her new toys. She picks up the pants from the floor and throws them on the bed, where she settles down, rubbing her hands.

For a dizzying second the thirty-three tainys float inside the pocket, until they crash on the bed. Some are moaning, bruised or in pain, a few are motionless, perhaps unconscious. The fabric moves, the characteristic sound of a zipper opening is heard amplified and three gigantic fingers go in and stir the crowd with the overwhelming strength that their enormous size gives them. After the rapid chaos, one of the tainys has disappeared.

 

The father calls his son, and the son answers.

 

Mary looks at the tainy between her fingers, a guy with dark skin and too thin, but that can be good, surely thinner will also be more delicate than Victor, if this guy is unharmed, Victor will definitely be fine.

- Hey, in there. – She pushes her pants pocket with her foot while her hands tear the delicate clothes of her first test subject – I'm going to swallow alive the next one who doesn't come out naked.

From the outside, the hustle and bustle that breaks out inside the pocket after the threat is visible. Mary inspects her now naked prey. Indeed, too thin.

- Let me go right now, damn it - the small, enraged man shouts, hitting with all his might the thick skin of the fingers that hold him.

- What's up with that attitude? – Her apex responds, squeezing the air out of his small lungs.

Mary grabs the little fighter's head with the fingertips of her free hand and, careful not to crush it, she turns the little head slowly. After a couple of crunches the tainy's hands stop clawing and he stops moving completely. The apex stops spinning when the small head points in exactly the wrong direction.

- I don’t have time for this.

Mary's molars reduce her first victim to paste as she reaches into the pocket again.

The fingers withdraw, a son calls his father, and the father answers.

To Mary's satisfaction, his second attempt is naked. Much to her chagrin, his attitude is even worse than her first toy.

- Damn monster, don't touch me with your degenerate hands!

Mary silences him with a light squeeze and thinks about how to save herself this attitude problem on the next test subjects, while the one between her fingers begins to turn blue.

 

The zipper opens over the heads of the frightened and naked men.

- Okay, guys, - the powerful voice resounds from outside - this is what will happen to the next one of you who is disrespectful to me.

An arm hits Zahir directly in the head. The terrified man shakes off the bleeding severed limb as another arm, two legs and a torso rain down on the crowd, now filled with screams of panic. He looks up just in time to see the apex's middle finger resting against her thumb, ready to fire. A second later, the finger is released and the projectile, a severed head, remains embedded in the chest of one of the men, crushing his heart and immediately killing him. Zahir looks around, desperately searching for a way out, but he knows it is useless, there is no escape possible.

 

Bloody fingers grasp the third victim. A father calls his son, and the son answers.

 

Pissed off, Mary leaves the tainy on the bed and immediately covers him with her bare crotch. The wet crunch of bones pulverizing and muscles liquefying is not long in coming. “Twenty tons of vagina”, she remembers Victoria's words as she examines the broken body in her hand, deformed by her careless momentum. She has to calm down or this will all be useless.

 

Eighteen attempts later, her wet fingers withdraw from the pocket holding a tainy. A son calls his father, over and over again. Meanwhile, Zahir has heard some of his frustrated captor's comments over the pleas of the other prisoners and has understood what is happening: She is practicing. And he has a plan.

 

Mary tries to change her way and asks the new tainy her name. When he doesn't answer, too scared, she begins to tighten and relax her grip on him. With each squeeze, Reginald feels like his eyes are going to pop out of their sockets and his head is going to explode, only to have a second of relief before repeating the process, over and over again. After a minute of kneading it between her fingers, the fragile tainy is in a state of absolute surrender, his body unable to make any movement, his muscles exhausted beyond all ability to recover. Mary is satisfied with the result and leaves him in bed, the sacrificial altar. She stops as soon as she feels her outer lips touch his warm, flaccid body and with two fingers she gently separates her lips. She continues descending, millimeter by millimeter, until the man's cries can no longer be heard. She manages to remove her fingers without yet feeling any crunch, and begins to move gently, all good, until something breaks due to an involuntary contraction of her vaginal muscles. She curses out loud and pulls the unconscious delicate tainy out. She immediately notices that his spine is split in two and without thinking twice she eats the small body in one bite, only the head remains between her fingers. The apex remembers her brother's girlfriend and wonders why she keeps devouring tainys like that. She drops the head and goes for her next victim, and one of the tainys seems to lunge at her fingers. <<Great, a volunteer>>.

Since this is a volunteer, Mary saves herself the torture and orders her new toy to stay very still and keep his body very relaxed. He, who has no chance to ask about the fate of his father, obeys, even as her wet, steamy pussy hovers over his petite body. After two minutes of delicately moving back and forth with the tainy inside her vagina, Mary carefully removes it. In the extended palm of her hand lies the wet body of the tainy who is clutching his arm, apparently broken, but he is still alive and she smiles as she sets him down on the bed, carefully. He has earned his survival, after all he is the first to survive being inside her.

- Crawl over there, - indicates the apex, pointing to the foot of the bed - You did well, little one, I'll leave you on the street when I've finished using the rest of your friends, congratulations.

Mary is so happy that she plans to keep her word and let the little survivor go. She sits on the bed, naked, sweaty and smiling, analyzing every step of her latest attempt. Perhaps the deciding factor was that she spoke directly to her latest toy, with clear instructions of what he should do. The apex was thinking about that when she was surprised by the piercing scream of the surviving tainy. She looks down and sees that he has moved a few inches in the direction she indicated, no further than her knees, and is now next to the previous tainy's head.

- Dad, dad, no, please, no, dad...

<<I have to stop leaving heads around>> Mary thinks when she hears the tainy's cries.

- You murdered him, you killed him, you son of a bitch!

Mary “was” going to let him go. If he had chosen another insult, she probably still would have let him go, after all she smashed his father with her vagina and then ate him, some anger is to be expected. But the tainy mentioned her mother, a small, fragile woman who cannot defend herself. Definitely inappropriate.

- I'm sorry you said that, junior - says the apex.

 

The enormous hand descends from the heavens upon Eric, who clings to his father's bleeding head in a final embrace as he is lifted up. He is held between the fingers of the huge left hand and feels two gigantic nails from the other hand closing on his right thigh. It seems that they will close until his leg is amputated, but they stop just before opening the skin. With his fists the tainy hits the nails, but only manages to break his knuckles and, suddenly, a movement of the powerful hand creates the necessary leverage to break the femur exactly in half. The cries of pain do not wait, he had never felt such intense pain in his entire life. But she's not done. With the new joint in his leg, her fingers bending the limb, he can feel the splintered edges of the bone cutting into the muscles and tendons inside, causing a new level of agony, until he feels the pressure between his buttocks. Then the pain and agony seem to be forgotten, replaced by something worse, a kind of indescribable pain mixed with terror and helplessness. He's not being harmed, he's being destroyed, eliminated, his body transformed into something different and unsustainable as his own bare foot forces its way through his anus, advancing inexorably, tearing his intestines to pieces. The tainy's hysterical screams stop when he looks down and sees his own toes pushing the skin of his stomach from the inside, organs tearing, bones breaking, and he finally passes out.

 

- Fuck you, asshole, - Mary mutters and with a movement of her fingers she sends the small body flying with such speed that it explodes against the wall and stays stuck there.

Mary knows that she will have to clean the wall later so that her mother doesn't scold her, but she doesn't care, she can feel the anger dissipating after her little vent. She wipes the blood off her hands with the blanket she covered the bed with so as not to stain it and pulls out the next test subject.

- I can help you! – shouts the man, held by one leg between the fingers of the apex.

Mary listens attentively, pleasantly surprised.

- I was married to a human, - he rushes, seeing the apex's attention - I know how to deal with the difference in sizes.

- And why would I want to know about that? – The apex answers, playing with him.

- Because it's what you do. – He hesitates – You are practicing, you want, you want to have relations with a tainy.

Mary looks at him with a smile, but she doesn't respond right away. She knows that he knows that he is betting his life on his words, and she lets him suffer for a while.

- Brilliant! – she says at last – Then let's get started, smart boy. This is what I have learned so far.

 

Zahir sighs in relief, a great weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He made himself heard. The most important thing you can do in a situation like this is to make yourself valuable, and he achieved this, the apex listens to him and is interested in what he has to say. And he has a lot to say because, although he couldn't compete with the unimaginable satisfaction that an apex cock can give a human, it’s still true that he pleased his ex wife quite a bit while they were still together. It's still terrifying when the woman's hungry, gargantuan crotch looms over him, but he's sure he'll be fine. Zahir is sure, until he notices that something is not aligned correctly.

 

Hopeful that she has found the holy grail of tainys, one that fucks a larger breed woman, Mary wastes no time in putting him under her crotch. Although a human is much smaller than her, the apex is eager to learn what her little teacher knows, there are sure to be a few good tips in that experienced little brain. Imagining the possibilities is that she doesn't realize that she left the tainy further to the right than she was supposed to, and it's too late by the time she notices the small lump under the outer lip of her vagina. The apex looks down just in time to see the stream of gore splashing forward, his fragile body offering not the slightest resistance beneath the fleshy wrong part of her pussy. <<Twenty tons of vagina>>

- No, no, no, no, no... - she repeats, digging through what she assumes are the man's brains.

 

The zipper opens and a shake throws all the tainys out of the pocket.

- Have any of you had sex with a human or apex? – She addresses the dozen tainys lying on the bed. Among them the scattered pieces of the second test subject and the one with a head embedded in his chest.

All the tainys shake their heads from one side to the other, some even dare to respond with words. The last thing everyone hears is the furious inhalation of the apex.

- Fuuuuuck! – curses the apex with all the air in her lungs, leaning forward and screaming right at her victims.

The remaining twelve tainys stand completely still under Mary's stunned gaze. The sound waves produced by the astonishingly powerful vocal cords are so, so brutal, that the long scream completely evaporates the water in the small bodies, immediately exploding the eyes of all the victims and leaving twelve vaporous corpses on the bed. 

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe Mary needs some patience, or a good friend.