- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes plans don't go as expected, but sometimes they turn out great. 

Ps: Here's a little notice, I uploaded the three previous chapters (The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea, The three previous steps: Practice and The three previous steps: You can do it Vicky!) on the same day and, for the number of readings of each chapter, it seems that most are reading only the last of those three chapters. I mention it only in the hope that those who enjoy this story don't miss some of the interesting details in the chapters The three previous steps: Maybe a good idea and The three previous steps: Practice.

End of communication.

Chapter 14.

From afar, Mary looks at Victor, smiling, as beautiful as she is imposing. Between them, an illusion, a woman small like a tainy, but majestic like an apex. Victor takes a while to recognize her, there is too much about her that has changed; her toned abdomen, the curvy muscles in her legs and arms, her long blonde hair instead of short platinum hair, brown eyes instead of green. Even the confidence with which this woman stands and walks towards him, self-possessed. There is a trace of Victoria, but most of her is pure Mary.

- Victoria? – Victor asks, still shocked.

- No. Mary. – she corrects him.

Even her voice sounds like Mary's. It begins to sink into Victor's head that the woman standing before him is not a mere tainy, but the embodiment of Mary, the immensity of the apex, condensed into this small form. And just as he fears Mary's excessive power, he also feels an instinctive fear of touching this new version, which is why he recoils when the little goddess reaches out for him. Little Mary stops when he reacts, she smiles and advances again, finally touching the cheek of the man who, scared, faced the soft caress with his eyes closed.

- This is my gift, Victor, do you like it? – says the minor apex.

- I don't understand – he whispers.

- You're scared of me. – She takes his hand and takes it towards her abdomen, where he caresses with his fingers the toned abs – You fear being destroyed by the strength that exists within these muscles. So I give you this smaller, more delicate version of me.

- But you are not, Mary, you are...

Sitting on the bed behind Little Mary, the original Mary leans forward, leaning on Victor's sides and covering both tainys under her shadow.

- Of course I'm Mary. - declares the apex - Don't you feel my presence, Victor? The heat that surrounds you is my heat, dear, the energy that my body wastes, - the muscles in the torso and arms tense and throb with Mary's casual gesture.

Victor gives a shaky, excited sigh. The overwhelming muscular machinery goes to work with Mary's every casual movement, forming landscapes of raw strength with every intricate line of the apex's athletic, throbbing body.

Little Mary kneels over Victor, who was sitting, and hugs him. He feels her warm skin, the firmness of her thighs and arms, and the softness of her perky breasts.

- Hold me, Victor. Feel my body, - she kisses him on the neck and he moans - You've seen what I can do, haven't you? – She moves away from him a little and offers him her hands. He takes them - You've seen what these hands can do to tainys and minis, - she murmurs.

Victor holds Little Mary's hands in his. They are rough, and firm. Just as one would expect such powerful hands to feel.

- Complete annihilation, - declares Little Mary - I can take the strongest and largest of the tainys and turn him into a thin layer of dirt on my skin.

Victor closes his eyes again when those hands gently cup his face. Little Mary leans forward, rests her round breasts against his muscular chest and looks him straight in the eyes.

- You know what these hands can do to you. – His eyes fill with tears and he sighs tremblingly. Vicky is totally devoted to her character and feels that she has a true connection with the giantess who watches them from above – They can protect you, Victor. - She squeezes his face - They can please you. – Her right hand separates from her face and runs over her voluminous pectorals and swollen abs. She wants to enjoy it more, but she keeps going down - Do you want to please me Victor? – She asks as she takes hold of his manhood. And for the first time her confidence falters. It is a big dick.

- Yes - he answers, not to Vicky, but to Mary, the Goddess who has decided to appear before him in this diluted form.

When she hears his answer, Vicky accepts her destiny, rests on his broad shoulders and receives him inside her trembling vagina, between moans and grunts, stretched to the maximum by the invader who rearranges her interiors. With both hands resting on the bed, Victor just watches and moans as she slowly goes up and down, taking a little more of him inside her with each thrust.

The entire bed begins to shake, not because of the actions of the tainy couple, but because of Mary, who uses a dildo to complement the illusion and tries to synchronize her thrusts with the movements of her tainy friend. It's a five-inch toy, less than half of what Victor's member would be if he were an apex, but still enough to stimulate Mary, whose imagination is working at full capacity.

 

A company’s training course took Judy to the other side of the country, but the teacher who taught the classes had a setback and there was no one to replace her, so all the assistants were sent back early. No one was home when she arrived after a long flight, so she was able to shower, walk around the house naked, and take a long nap. She just woke up to the footsteps of her gigantic daughter shaking the house. Revitalized, the tainy went to greet Mary, but by the time she left the room she could only see her daughter walking away from her, apparently freshly bathed and scantily dressed. Her hair wet, her legs long and toned, her bare soles lifting off the ground. The mere sight of her is enough to send a rush up her spine, but the tainy has gotten used to feeling like that at times when it comes to Mary, she doesn't give it much importance and heads towards the room of her daughter. Judy overhears the apex talking to someone and questions if it's a good idea to go say hello to her right now. She doesn't want to interrupt her daughter in an awkward situation, like sex, but she keeps moving forward despite her doubts. It's not that Judy wants to see her daughter having sex, of course. Nothing would seem less attractive to her than seeing the toned and sensual naked body of her daughter, sweaty, lost in the swings of pleasure, fucking someone surely smaller, dominating him, squeezing him, but at the same time holding back enough to prevent her enormous strength from break her fragile partner. No, the tainy definitely doesn't want to see any of that.

 

It is obvious that the tainys are delighted, the moans of both say enough about it, but the experience is turning out to be less amazing for Mary. Of course she is excited, who wouldn't be with a live tainy porn show and a dildo in her vagina. But that's all. It's no different than any other day of masturbating and it's nowhere near how good it felt when she played with Leslie, Fred and Victor. To try to liven things up, Mary carefully climbs out of bed, finishes taking off her panties, kneels down, and pulls out a blue plastic box from under the bed.

 

None of the tainys trapped inside make a sound, well warned by the gigantic teenager of what is expected of them on this occasion. During the first week of captivity twenty kidnapped people were taken out of the box and never returned, but during the last three weeks the disappearances and deaths ended, now the young apex takes them out in groups of three or four, uses them to stimulate the most sensitive parts of her unfairly powerful body and then returns them to the box, impregnated with the smell of sex, but unharmed. The change in behavior allowed the captives to learn the apex's preferences and become very, very good at their obligation to please her. That is why the two men, with their enormous nipples, immediately begin to squeeze and massage the robust nubs that support them with their thighs and hands, trying to keep them stimulated and erect. The woman, pressed a little above the clitoris by a gigantic finger, uses the feet to rub the delicate organ and, in the mouth, confident that she will not be devoured, another woman fights against the heavy and muscular tongue, screaming and begging as she knows her captor likes.

 

- Do you like to fuck me, Victor? – Vicky barely controls her moans enough to articulate the question.

- I love it, - he moans in response, holding her lover's waist and helping her in the up and down movement.

- Did you ever think you could fuck me like this, Victor, without being crushed by me?

- No, Mary. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The man is grateful, as expected. Vicky, for her part, was enjoying the action a little too much. Victor's elastic, huge muscles are a distraction, but seeing her huge friend taking a helpless naked tainy woman into her mouth reminds her that this is no time for distractions. She's not there to have a good time, she's not even there for Victor to enjoy. She's there to give Mary a show. And the apex felt that more tainys were necessary, that's not good.

- You do it so well, my little stud, - Vicky moans - I feel you squeezing me with your muscular arms. I bet you could tear Leslie in half with your arms.

- Yes, I could.

- And your chest, it's so big and hard, two huge pecs. – she licks and tastes the sweaty muscles – And your cock – she moans – fat and hard. So long. You could surely split Fred's ass in two if you fucked him with this huge log.

 

Victor's thick thighs, his abs, his broad back, his sculpted abs. Between Vicky's witty descriptions and her little slaves' efforts on different parts of her body, Mary is enjoying the show much more now.

- I can bring you Leslie, - Mary offers, using her tongue to push the tainy woman in her mouth against her cheek – I can give you Fred, if you want. I can give you a hundred minis to tear them to pieces with your hard, veiny cock. And if they resist, I will devour them alive, and you will hear them melting in my stomach while you lie on my abs. You only have to say it.

 

Mary's offer is unbearable. Victor clings to  Little Mary, sinks his fingers into her toned body and ejaculates inside her in the most intense orgasm of his life, roaring at the same time as he is on the verge of tears.

- It's okay - little Mary comforts him, stroking his hair.

 

With the room perfectly tidied, Judy moves unhindered toward Mary, drawn to her daughter like a bee to a flower. In front of her, Mary rides up and down a colorful, well-lubricated dildo, a huge, sturdy obelisk that, subjected to the powerful femininity of the athletic Goddess, is nothing more than a toy. The distracted tainy's mouth is watering at the sight of the apex's wide, toned bare back, but by far the most impressive thing is the enormous ass, rotund and muscular, the powerful buttocks expanding and contracting with the up and down movement. When she's close enough to her, however, Mary's ass becomes all too threatening, a colossal compactor of pure muscle that would make her explode into a million drops of liquefied flesh if she were unlucky enough to fall beneath. The petite woman walks to her daughter's right side, passing her giant bare toes and smelling her intense scent, a mix of sweat and soap.

A tainy is running. Judy looks at her daughter, but she is focused on what is happening on the bed and, meanwhile, the little fugitive keeps moving away. That is unacceptable. Driven by a powerful instinct of loyalty towards the young apex, Judy closes her eyes and screams her daughter's name at the top of her lungs.

 

With Victor still riding an intense orgasm, Mary was about to let go of the tainy woman she was holding with her left hand and start masturbating furiously, but she hears someone shouting her name, and it's not just anyone. Her mother's voice immediately catches her attention, and she turns around in disbelief until she finds the small Judy, standing about a foot from her right foot. So small and so fragile. Both women look at each other for a moment, accepting the situation. Judy's small arm extends and the apex follows the direction she's pointing with her gaze until she finds a tainy that shouldn't be where he is: a runner.

 

Judy sees the wetness on Mary's fingertips as the apex's hand passes over her, reaching out to easily catch the fugitive. But instead of taking him to the heights, the gigantic fingers grab the tainy's feet and drag him along the ground. Judy hears the man scream loudly for mercy, desperately apologizes, and promises that he won't try again. He swears that he will be a good pet as he is dragged in front of Judy, just noticing her presence. The frightened tainy manages to beg Judy for help once, and the fingers wrap around him and adjust him until he's trapped inside Mary's clenched fist.

- Thank you – the apex simply says.

Her daughter's gigantic hand remains suspended a meter above the ground, Judy sees out of the corner of her eye the tendons and muscles in the forearm tensing and for a couple of seconds she hears bones splintering and muscles being crushed, but not a single scream. She assumes that you can't scream in agony when your lungs are collapsed. A moment ago, the man was running for his life, but now he does not exist. The simple way her daughter ended the man's hopes has Judy on the brink of orgasm, her crotch flooding and her breathing accelerated. And Judy knows that the brutal execution was a prize, it's Mary's way of thanking her for telling her about the escapist tainy. Mary's father did the same, during their games he tortured minis and tainys in front of her when she behaved like a good pet. And just like those days, Judy feels like a very good pet. A pet for her daughter. And the prizes are not over. After licking the tainy’s remains off her hand, Mary uses the same hand, now clean, to search through her plastic box. She takes a new tainy next to her mouth, says something to him, and sets him down in front of Judy. The man and Judy look eachother for a moment, lust in her eyes, terror in his. The man kneels, crawls forward and begins to kiss the feet of the amazed woman.

- Take off my shoes, - Judy orders, adapting immediately.

The man hurries to untie the laces and remove the shoes and socks, leaving the warm feet accessible to his kisses. Judy bends down and with the tips of her fingers lifts the chin of her slave, who immediately looks up to save her the effort.

- Hello, what is your name, handsome?

- Lubert – the man's voice is trembling.

- Do you want to live, Lubert?

- Yes – he exclaims, anxious.

- I could ask the goddess to kill you, Lubert, - she ignores his response - I could ask her to split you in half or to compress you until you form a small ball - she smiles.

- No, please - he begs, crying.

-Or I could tell her to use the tip of her pinky to penetrate you, tear your anus and rape you until your organs come out of your mouth, Lubert. I bet you'd still be alive when your intestines came out, Lubert, - she smiles even wider, emphasizing his name - the intestines are always the first thing to come out, believe me.

Judy could call him a worm, or trash, or a piece of shit, but any of those names would diminish his importance. The guy in front of her is not a worm, trash or a piece of shit, he is a man, a person just like her, someone with his own life, someone important and loved who now has to kiss her feet and humiliate himself in front of her to prevent his life from ending horribly. That's why Judy calls him by his name, to emphasize the fact that, although they are both people and deserve dignity, he has to worship her, while she can do whatever she wants.

The man takes the hand that is holding his chin and begins to kiss her fingers, without stopping crying, without stopping begging. Judy missed this.

 

For a moment, Mary considers leaving her mother in the hallway, or even ending the session with V and V. But she dismisses the idea. Judy came to where she is on her own, probably with the intention of watching her masturbate from anonymity. So obviously the tainy likes what she's seeing. The apex knows that her mother is sexually attracted to her. The young woman has tried to convince herself that the tainy is not really her mother, but she cannot say that and be honest with herself, the little woman has cared about the apex's well-being, educated her and advised her, and all without ever taking advantage of their situation. With the apex salary that Judy earns she could live luxuriously, but instead she uses what is just enough to live on for herself and Lester, and the rest of the money she uses on Mary or deposits it in a savings account in her name. Furthermore, what she just did shows great loyalty. As a tainy, Judy could have let another tainy escape and no one could have claimed anything from her, after all they are the same race, but her daughter's fun seemed more important to her than that man's life. Mary finds it a touching gesture.

 

Vicky doesn't know who Mary is talking to, but she's glad to have a short break. When the apex brings her attention back to her, Victor's erection has regained its hardness and the show can continue.

-Victor, you are so strong - Vicky exclaims, already accustomed to the size of her lover, the man's hands hold her by her waist, lifting her up and lowering her weight effortlessly.

- I am nothing compared to you, Mary. – Victor growls - You have more strength in your nipple than I have in my entire body.

- You're damn right, little one, - Mary confirms, focusing again, towering over the couple on the bed even as she's kneeling on the floor.

- I could fight you using just my nipple, little one, - Vicky says, pushing against the big pecs until the man is lying on his back, - and you'd still lose. But instead, I fuck you in this small, weak form. Because I don't want to hurt you.

- I don't want to harm you, - Mary confirms again, agitated, taking the salivated woman she had in her mouth and leaving it on the nipple that the tainy fugitive left free.

- And what will you do for me, stud? – Vicky asks, accelerating the pace of her thrusts.

- I will try to please you – Victor offers humbly.

- And what else – Mary demands.

- I will worship you, my Goddess.

- And what else – Vicky demands.

Only the repeated impacts of the thrusts and tired snorts are heard while Victor's response takes a while to arrive.

- I have nothing else, - the man admits, defeated and about to cum again - I am too weak.

 

- You are too weak, - Mary confirms from above for the last time - I am too much for you.

A soft touch on her foot distracts Mary, who looks down and sees her mother and the slave standing next to her little toe. Judy is standing naked from the waist down, with her right hand on the head of the slave who eats her pussy and her left hand on the giantess little toe. Next to the two tainys, the little toe looks huge and heavy, surely it has more strength than both tainys combined.  Judy's submissive and eager expression is the final push. Mary feels the fire in her crotch rising up her ribs and spreading throughout her body, and she clenches her teeth.

- Nnnnnhaaaaaa!

Her entire apex body convulses with the orgasm that fills her. From the floor, Judy sees how the toes next to her curl and every muscle in Mary's irrepressible legs and powerful buttocks tense a jump into view. Surely the muscles in her daughter's torso are also jumping out at that moment, but the petite woman doesn't see it because she is going through her own orgasm, aided by the waving tongue she has in her pussy.

In bed, Víctor trembles and comes inside Vicky, who in turn also reaches orgasm when her huge friend rests her head on the bed, her apex's face contorted into an uncomfortable grimace, a few meters away from her and Victor.

 

Mary's orgasm, as she rests her head against the bed, is only expressed in guttural grunts. She knows she can't move her feet for fear of crushing her mother, she can't moan and scream so as not to vaporize her little lover and her little friend, and she can't squeeze her tits so as not to kill the little slaves who have been so enthusiastic and obedient. She can't even masturbate with both hands so as not to liquefy the slave who is still attacking her clitoris with all her pathetic strength against her loins. All the apex can do is close her eyes, grit her teeth, and grunt, as her pleasure explodes between her legs and pools in her head.

 

-Mary stop! Mary!

Vicky pleads with her great friend, but she is lost on another existential plane for the moment. Victor can only scream in agony. The mouth of the apex is almost next to them and the growls are so intense and deep that the tainys in bed feel their bones vibrating and about to break from the sound.

Once the growling stops Mary has her eyes closed, her breathing shaky, and her expression tired. She seems unconscious to Vicky. Two minutes later the apex opens her eyes, her gaze looks glassy and lost. Victor goes to ask her how she is, but before he can, Vicky covers his mouth. The tainy woman decides it's best to keep quiet.

Dazed and exhausted, Mary checks to make sure her mother is okay, returns the three slaves to the box, picks up Judy, and leaves her in the hallway.

 

Vicky bites her lip as she sees Mary's beefy butt walking towards the door. She wants to touch those buttocks, she wants to feel the power of them and snuggle between them. But she has the good sense to take Victor by the arm and run to the corner of the bed on the headboard side.

 

Mary closes the door behind her, goes back to bed, and flops down. Maybe aware that the tainys had moved away, maybe not. The brutal effort of restraining her body and her voice during her orgasm leaves her exhausted, but perhaps that same effort made the orgasm particularly intense, perhaps the most intense she has ever had. She is happy, and satisfied. The unexpected presence of her mother was great. Vicky was perfect. And Víctor, what can be said about Víctor, her partner, her lover. Victor was disappointing. 

Chapter End Notes:

Victor may seem like a boring, even disappointing guy, but if you think about it, it's not his fault that Mary has such high expectations. Hopefully he won't be punished for that.