- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes brutality is the only alternative. 

- Do you think the apex told the truth? – asks the little man.

- Of course, - the woman answers, clinging to hope - why would she tell us she was going to free us if it were a lie? She doesn't need to manipulate us, she already has our lives in her hands.

- Maybe she’s one of those giantesses that she enjoys torturing...

- No! – The woman interrupts him – She's just a horny teenager, she's going to have some fun with us, and then she'll free us. You’ll see.

 

That was the promise the young apex made to the mini couple captured in a supermarket. Then the gigantic woman went to shower and the kidnapped people remained on her desk, waiting for her, with no escape. For a long time the only sound heard in the room is that of the torrential jet of water that the apex uses to clean her body and that does not cause the slightest discomfort on her powerful skin, a violent and unstoppable stream of water that in other circumstances it could flood an entire town and completely destroy the fragile structures that the minis inhabit.

 

- Who's there! – the man asks when he hears a knock in the distance.

A pencil rolls a couple of meters on the other side of the desk and, from behind a cardboard box, a man appears. A tainy. A massive tainy. The stranger stops and looks at the minis. Then he starts running towards them. Dressed only in white pants, massive muscles cover every corner of the tainy's torso and every step of his bare feet resonates on the wood.

The colossus ran towards them at breakneck speed and the minis started running. But their small frame is no match for the stranger's long legs. If they had run in different directions, perhaps one would have had the chance to hide or jump off the desk in hopes of not dying with the fall. But the couple never thought about separating, and together they received the impact that sent them flying through the air. Dizzy, Julia tries to sit up and sees Francis struggling against the enormous paw that is holding him in the air by the neck. One of the vascular bare feet stops next to the woman, the marked veins giving the enormous foot a sensual, but terrifying appearance. A push of the foot knocks the woman onto her back and she feels a steel pincer closing around her neck, it is the man's hand that captures the woman's neck and leaves her hanging in the air too. The weak hands of the minis are incapable of moving the strong and muscular hands of the tainy even a millimeter. Beyond the hands extend muscular arms that at their widest part are thicker than Julia's waist. The tainy that catches them is built like a tank and his victims' blows simply bounce off his dense layer of muscle.

The tainy leaves the minis suspended in the air for a while, giving them enough room to breathe, waiting for them to tire.

- This is simple, - says the tainy with a deep voice - I'm gonna rape the shit out of one of you. I need a volunteer.

The minis don’t want to believe what they have just heard and the blows and struggles resume, but there’s nothing their small bodies can do to free themselves from the steel arms that hold them.

- Take me! – Francis says with tears in his eyes.

- No, Franghjjj…

The constricting force of the fingers around the woman's throat cuts off airflow, crushes her vocal cords, and makes it impossible for her to continue speaking.

- You sure? – The tainy asks, bringing the weak man he holds with his left hand closer to his face.

- Yeah. Let her go – the pathetic man begs, clinging to the tainy's thick fingers.

-You’re a good man - the tainy comments, hieratic, stretching out his left arm and allowing the little man to see his beloved wife hanging from the other hand.

The tainy's right hand moves to the left, then to the right and finally ends up back where it started. It’s a simple but violent movement, and the woman's arms collapse to her sides, inert. The jolt not only broke Julia's neck, but completely severed her spine, causing her neck to stretch at least four inches under the weight of her body and the pressure of the huge hand holding squeezing it.

The fingers now squeeze Francis's throat, cutting off any heartbreaking screams. Only the tears on the mini's increasingly purple face show the terrible pain in his heart.

- Now that she's dead, she won't have to listen to you begging me to stop and rape her instead of you. I killed her out of mercy. – assures the muscular man, finally releasing the woman's body to concentrate on Francis - You are going to regret being a good man.

The tainy's thick arm embraces the mini against his torso while with his free hand the huge man pulls down his pants. Francis feels his captor's pectorals deforming his back. Every muscle on the tainy feels like made of steel.

The tainy, completely naked, stretches out his arms and takes a look at his little victim, an exceptionally small man. The mini's entire back, including the shoulders, is no wider than just one of the big man’s pectorals. The arms are so thin that the tainy's hands cover them completely and the long, thick fingers extend, in front, over his small pectorals, and behind, over his thin back. More than a man, the mini in his hands feels like a fleshlight.

- This is what happens to good men – comments the tainy.

Francis begins to struggle more and more as he begins to descend. Something warm pushes and forces its way between the mini's buttocks. Francis begins to plead when the struggles prove futile once again, but the pleas are no more effective. The tips of the giant’s fingers dig a little deeper into the mini's weak flesh for a better grip and, compressing the chest a little more, the tainy begins to push. At first the warm invader felt soft, but beneath the soft surface the mini man can feel a hard and unforgiving shaft.

- Please don’t! I beg you, don't do it!

The desperation in Francis's voice is evident, he has never felt so weak, and so humiliated. Someone is about to rape him. A man holds him in the air and is going to use him to satisfy himself, as if he were a toy, as if his life was worthless. The pressure on his anus becomes a throbbing pain.

- Wait, wait, wait! Let me suck you! Please! Maybe the saliva… Ouch! Help! Aaaah! Somebody help me! HelGhu! Aaaaaaaaaah! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The only thing Francis feels, besides pain, is relief that Julia is dead. First, because she is not suffering what he is suffering. And second, because there is no doubt in the mini's mind that, if her wife were alive, he would have begged the tainy to rape her instead of him. That's how unbearable the pain is that spreads from his anus to the rest of his body. Stronger than the protective instinct, stronger than love. The pain is stronger than everything.

The kicks and writhing of the mini he holds in his hands turn into tremors. The tainy had never penetrated such a narrow cavity. It's almost painful to him, though he knows it's nothing compared to the pain his victim is feeling. He wants to stop, but he knows he can’t.

- The tip is already inside – the tainy informs.

<<The tip, – Francis thinks – I feel like I'm going to die, that I'm about to explode with a thick burning iron penetrating my insides. And he says it's just the head. It's not fair>>

Those are the only logical thoughts Francis has before the hands around his torso push down again with brutal force. Although he is screaming, the fragile mini can hear the sound of his own body falling apart, bones dislocating and flesh tearing.

Blood runs down the tainy's muscular thighs. A narrow passage squeezes his cock terribly, and the pressure only increases as the trunk advances further and further until, with a crunch, the hip of his victim dislocates, or breaks, unable to bear the thickness of his manhood. The pressure disappears, or at least the more uncomfortable pressure, because the torn internal muscles still stretch and fight against the beastly invader.

The mini's screams lose all humanity. They are the animalistic sounds of prey being eaten alive.

The slow, crushing thrust stops when half the cock is still out, and the tainy begins to pull it out. He feels something hot and heavy landing on the top of his foot and almost vomits. It's not blood, it's something solid, something that was previously inside the mini that he is raping, something that shouldn't be outside. But the tainy manages to control himself and begins the process of inserting his relentless member inside the delicate body of the mini man, a man who seems to barely stay in one piece.

As the cruel invader retreated, Francis felt a different and less severe kind of agony, though by no means relief. Now that he is moving forward again, faster, the screams become louder and more desperate. Eventually the thick pole reaches the previous depth, but this time it continues advancing, revealing to the mini that he has not yet experienced the full extent of the tainy manhood.

The tainy feels the head of his penis making its way against soft and warm obstacles, surely the organs, or at least pieces of organs that are pushed aside by the inexorable advance of his cock. When he finally manages to accommodate his entire length inside the body of his victim, real sex starts.

The screams turn into raspy, exhausted grunts. Francis's body no longer trembles, it only shakes with the attacks of his victimizer, each impact against the steel body of the tainy causing new and deeper fractures in the mini's shattered hip.

Victor sees the mini's limp body, his arms and legs inert, and decides that it’s time to end the horrible tragedy. But he can't stop. The show must go on. There’s too much at stake. So, instead of stopping, he speeds up. The tainy's hands grip the mini's body harder, fracturing some ribs, and the thrusts become faster and more powerful. The abs are marked, the pectorals swell to impossible proportions and veins explodes on the thick arms, a terrifying display of strength concentrated in a single, thin and fragile mini, with the secret hope that one of those impacts will break the spine or neck of their victim and end their suffering. But the mini is more resistant than it seemed and refuses to die, and as it receives the brutal attack, more and more blood runs over Victor's legs and splashes on his abs and more pieces of meat escape from inside and fall to the floor.

- What the hell is this!

The voice echoes through the room like thunder. Mary closes the door behind her and strides towards the desk with the fury of a storm.

Francis sees the immeasurably large apex approaching and, in an act of superhuman resistance, manages to summon all of his strength into a single, rending, terrible scream.

- Help!

- Get your dirty hands off him! – orders the apex.

Mary takes her small body between the fingertips of her right hand and snatches it from the tainy. Aboard the colossal hand and on the verge of death, Francis doesn’t see what is happening at the desk, but hears a loud impact. The hand that holds him takes him towards the abdomen of the apex. The little man, in his agony, doesn’t notice that the woman's skin is dry, there’s not a drop of water on the body of the apex who, supposedly, has just come out of the shower.

- You're safe now. – she consoles him and shows him the palm of her left hand, where is the crushed body of a tainy – He can't hurt you anymore.

At that moment, Francis feels a slight sense of relief. The monster that murdered his wife, the monster that raped him and destroyed his insides, is now a pasty stain in the palm of his savior's hand. Of the Goddess.

- Pain – Francis moans weakly, caught in reality again – Pleas. Kill. Me.

- Shh shh shh, everything will be fine, little one - smiles the beautiful Goddess from above, looking at the destroyed mini for the last time.

In that final moment, the Goddess's words make the pain disappear and the small, broken Francis experiences a deep feeling of peace, knowing that justice was done for him and his wife and that, shortly, he would be reunited with his beloved Julia. In the next instant, the rough palm of the enormous hand advances towards the belly of the apex, eliminating any possible space and destroying in the most absolute way the body and life of the small, weak and pathetic Francis.

From over the desk, Victor watches as Mary's toned belly tenses until it becomes an impenetrable wall of marked abs of steel. After that, a quick hand gesture completely crushes the mini. Mary looks straight at Victor and slides her hand down, piling all the ground meat and pulverized bones into one of the deep grooves that separate two of her abs. The liquefied remains remain in the trench and just begin to drip over the young woman's skin when the apex relaxes the huge muscles.

 

Mary's fingers go in and out her vagina at a dizzying speed, she was about to cum when she saw on the screen of her cell phone how little Victor's muscles suddenly swelled, making the victim look even smaller. But she immediately understood that the tainy was trying to break the mini with the force of his thrusts, so the apex used all her willpower to stop masturbating, wash her hands and come to the rescue of her little mini before it was too late.

 

- You were well. – Mary congratulates him, with a huge smile, turning off the little hidden camera that sent the images of the terrible show to her phone – Although, in the end you wanted to be too clever. But it doesn’t matter. It was great.

Mary notices Victor's bloody erect cock and thinks of a way to congratulate him. She takes him between her fingers, lies him against the palm of her hand and wraps the small member between her thick lips, sucking delicately and poking the tip of her tongue very carefully, gracefully, stimulating the tainy until he is nothing more than a trembling surrendered body. And then she increases the suction, giving him a powerful, long orgasm and at the same time leaving Victor's body clean of any trace of Francis.

- The tainy that you crushed - Victor begins to say, lying on the desk, his breathing still accelerated and erratic, looking out of the corner of his eye at the red stain on the desk a few meters from him - Who was it?

- Meh, some tainy I had hidden somewhere. - Mary shrugs her shoulders - The important thing is, you showed that you could be fun, Victor, so as promised, I'm not killing you and I'm not using your dad as dildo lube. Isn't that great?

The relief that comes over Victor makes it all worth it. It’s been two weeks of incertainty since Mary told him that she was feed up of him, and now, finally, she has forgiven him. He turns around, kneeling, and brings his forehead to the surface of the desk, thanking Mary with deep bow.

- Now I want you to crush that woman's head - Mary orders out of nowhere.

- What? – Stupefied – but she is dead.

- Look how he turned out, Victor, there are pieces of him everywhere, and she’s there, with her neck somewhat stretched, but in one piece. It doesn't seem fair to me.

Aware that his and his father’s life are still at risk, Victor doesn’t ask for further explanations. After all, the mini woman is dead. The tainy stands next to Julia's body, towering over her, and he lifts his right foot.

Mary kneels next to the desk and watches with absolute concentration as the woman's small head remains under the bare sole of Victor's foot, making him look enormous. It doesn't look like he was pressing, but her small head begins to deform. Just a little at first, but as the weight increases, her skull begins to elongate and creak, and Mary's fingers rub and penetrate her crotch frantically. The delicate head collapses in an explosion of splintered brains and bones, but the timing is wrong and Mary doesn’t reach climax. Again, the show must go on. Victor's muscular hands pull the left arm of the decapitated body until it’s torn off. And Mary devours it. His muscular hands pull the left leg until it is torn off in a bath of blood. And Mary devours it. Victor's muscular hands pull the right leg, but the tainy's effort is interrupted by the deafening moans of Mary's violent orgasm. An experience that Victor always finds overwhelming, no matter how many times he witnesses it.

The little tainy waits in silence for several minutes while Mary moans and huffs, recovering from the powerful explosion of pleasure.

- So, - Victor finally dares to speak - this mean we…

- Don't even think about it, - Mary interrupts - you're too much of a crying bitch to be my boyfriend, or my partner, or anything like that. You will be my favorite toy. That's great, it’ll allow you to stay alive and, of course, your dad can keep the house I bought him. After all it was a gift, those should not be taken away.

- But I thought Leslie was your favorite toy.

- Pff, of course not. Leslie is my pet, she is very good at it. In fact, my pet is more important than my favorite toy, so she is your superior. Vicky is my friend, so she is above you too. And Fred, well, Fred is an interesting guy who I want to get to know better, so for now he's above you too. You missed the opportunity to be my favorite little guy, Victor, but you're still in the group, that’s something, right?

- Of course, my Goddess. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is coming to an end. Maybe there are two more chapters left, maybe one.