- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A superior being should not let offenses go unpunished. 

Mary's fingers wrap around the delicate tainy just out of sight of the other students. Victoria feels every little fold of the gigantic fingers, pressing against her skin, immovable but contained, just keeping her still and in the dark, though they might as well press her until she pop like a balloon, even the smallest of those long, slender appendages have more raw power than she has throughout her entire body. The tiny teenager can only wait, feeling every step the apex takes throughout her body, even feeling the beating of her huge classmate's mighty heart, pumping more blood with each pulsation than she and her entire family have. The family she longs to see again.

As her long fingers open around her, they gently set her down at the bathroom sink, a blinding room of white floor, ceiling and walls. In the building-sized mirror in front of her, Victoria can see her reflection standing on the edge of the sink, a pale figure and especially scrawny compared to the colossus that looms behind. To the tainy's eyes, Mary stands tall like a statue from an ancient world, her shoulders broad and powerful, her arms long and toned, her wide hips extending just behind Victoria, who can't help but compare herself and feel puny and insignificant, ephemeral. Even Mary's skin seems to glow, her light tan evoking the energy of an irrepressible and dangerous warrior.

Pathetic. It would be enough to open the faucet of the sink and push her, the tiny arms could never fight against the current of the water with which she washes her hands. She wouldn't even have to push her, a soft blow would be enough to knock her off her feet. She could even command her to jump, the threat of terrible torture and a slow, agonizing death should be enough to make her obey, once she was in the water, it would be a quick trip to the pipes and that's it. Mary feels weird thinking that way about Victoria, she finds it fascinating how quickly she can go from seeing a tainy as a friend to seeing her as another faceless sack of meat. She just has to stand up straight, and be pissed off enough.

Victoria turns to look directly at her friend, but that's a mistake. In the mirror something of the coldness and disdain was lost, but now that look freeze her blood and paralyze her, there is not a trace of empathy in the intense brown eyes that observe her from the heights. The mere gaze is enough for the tainy's tears to start flowing freely.

 

- What do you think of Victor? – She finally asks, her stern look softens somewhat as she speaks to the little woman.

Victoria didn't expect the question and at first she only manages to stammer disjointedly. But the fear of Mary's impatience pushes her to function.

- I think he is amazing, ideal for you…

- For me? - she smiles - Oh no, I was thinking more for you, after all, he's a tainy, you're a tainy… not to be racist, but…

The apex leaves the thought in the air, waiting for an answer.

- But why would he want something with me? I mean, look at you, you are a Goddess for us. Why would someone think about me if you are in the room?

- Wow, good answer. In any case, it doesn't depend on any of us. What do you think he likes in a woman? Maybe we can figure it out together. turn around.

The curious tone that the giant's words had gained disappears with the last order, which Victoria doesn’t hesitate to obey.

- Take off your shirt, Vicky.

Nobody calls her Vicky, ever. She doesn't like the direction the situation is taking at all, but she complies anyway and throws her shirt aside, blushing.

- Look at you – says the apex, with a deep and sensual voice –. From up here I see your slim waist and thin arms, those jeans highlight your long legs and if we add to that your platinum hair and your green eyes... You are a beautiful creature, Vicky. I can't comment on your boobs because I don't know if they are big or small, but they are definitely there, and I'm sure Victor noticed them too. Do you think he likes you, my little friend?

Victoria can't answer that. She knows that Victor likes her, but that's not what she needs if she wants to keep herself in human form.

- Let's think about Victor – continues Mary, at the same time she takes off her shirt, leaving her torso almost naked to the sight of the tainy, except for the black bra she is wearing.

The tiny teen stops breathing for a moment, surprised and overwhelmed, as she is every time she sees her friend show more skin than normal.

- Do you think he prefers tits that he can massage in his manly hands, or huge breasts that can fully engulf him and massage his entire body? – Mary's breasts hang high above Victoria, capable of crushing the tainy student under their weight, held firm and proud on the pectorals of the apex -, would he like small hands like yours that make his cock look big and powerful, or hands like mine that can hold and protect him, pleasure him as much as his body can resist, and destroy anyone who threatens him, or his loved ones? – Both hands rest on Victoria's sides, tight on the ceramic. The tainy hears the structural material that supports her creaking before the immeasurable force of those gigantic hands -. Will he like slim, graceful arms that hug him looking for safety – she crouches-, or gigantic, long-reaching arms – flexes her right arm behind the minuscule tainy – that can hold the weight of the world without a problem?

Victoria sees the biceps bulge behind her and the intricate fibrous junction that connect it with the toned shoulder, and she doesn't doubt for a second that they can hold the weight of the world. The gigantic muscle is as tall as she is but twice as wide, many times as long and definitely tougher and more resilient, a ball of power ready to unleash massive destruction at will, capable of driving a fist with such raw power that it can clear through the steel and concrete and blow up the entire top half of a building.

- Show me your biceps, Vicky.

The apex smile is wide and terrifying. Her eyes light up when she sees in the mirror the small point of muscle fibers that forms in the tainy's bent arm, against the backdrop of the powerful structure of her own biceps, a round and intimidating muscle that she has earned with so much effort and of which she is so proud.

- Touch it.

Her colossal companion leaves behind the pantomime of normality, her commands have become simple and direct. The terrified tainy has obeyed enough to get here alive, so she doesn't delay in following the command of the superior being who is testing her and who can extinguish her at any moment, she turns and extends her hand, but halfway through it begins to move slower, she can feel in the distance, in the palm of her hand, the heat that that muscle emits for the mere fact of existing, she can see a thin vein that winds sinuously between muscle and skin, crowning it, making its power even more evident. As she is about to make contact, the muscle pulls back. The helpless Victoria gives a small cry of surprise as she watches the apex's body shoot up to its full height again.

- I changed my mind, better touch there - she still smiles at her tiny companion, resuming the act -, and don't take so long this time.

If the bicep was an intimidating structure, her abdomen is an entire field, a long, wide territory under whose skin, broad abs bulge to the surface like the loins of gigantic beasts that lie beneath. A thin layer of fat stretches over the abs, giving way under Victoria's hand, who dares not push harder for fear of directly touching the muscles and being destroyed by her power, in some magical and inexplicable way. But it is not she who decides.

- Don't you dare take your hand off - Mary wants to give her the full experience, so she takes a breath and tenses her entire torso.

Higher up, the soft breasts hop gently as the pectoral that support them suddenly tighten. The vast, smooth expanse below seems to break into several sections, the fat beneath Victoria's palm melting away, leaving her at the mercy of the broad plates of muscle that seem to pounce on her. Warned by Mary, the more logical part of her mind is strong enough to control her flight instinct and prevent her hand from separating from the throbbing, impenetrable surface of abdominal muscle. In front of her she watches as each of the abs grips the others through the same taut fibrous junctions she saw earlier on the shoulder and for the first time she goes beyond the evident power in the muscles and dares to admire the fiery sensuality of what she sees. The same description the apex gave for Victor applies to her. Mary's power can shield her from the entire world, and satisfy her as much as her frail body can take, and even beyond that, dragging her away in pleasure until her body can no longer take it and break apart.

- Hit it – the apex orders from above and sees her obey immediately, but it´s a punch with no real intention -. Hit hard, or you'll take my punch, bug.

Mary doesn't feel the difference, but sees the tainy drive the next blow with her whole body. It’s what she seeks, to show her that all the power that she can summon with her tainy body is insignificant in front of a superior being. She wants Victoria harbors ZERO hopes of being able to compare with her, of being able to compete with her in any way.

-              Don’t stop.

One, two, three hits. Victoria switches to her left hand, which also hurts like hell after a couple of punches. There is no comparison between her knuckle bones and the toned wall that she has in front of her. She knows that just a point-blank shot from a tank would superficially damage the skin of an apex, and said tank wouldn't exist long enough to shoot a second time. But she doesn't stop, her only escape is obedience. She keeps hitting over and over again, until she feels her hands are on fire and freezing at the same time.

-              Hug it.

Victoria obeys immediately, relieved, and presses her entire body against the indestructible abdominal muscle within her reach, unable to fully cover it, rubbing her crotch against it to relieve the pressure that builds there despite the agony in her hands, praying for her gigantic companion doesn’t notice.

- How long do you think you would survive inside there? – Asked the giant teenager, unaware of the fact that her torture is causing something more than fear in Victoria – My abs are the only thing that separates you from the hell in my stomach. But they won't protect someone as fragile as you from the dangers you will face on the outside.

The shadow of her apex hand covers Victoria completely, an instant later, her open palm crashes against her tense and muscular abdomen. Her unstoppable hand against her impregnable abs. None of the surfaces give away. 

Chapter End Notes:

it's a terrible thing the wrath of an apex.