- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judy has to face her doubts as she tries to regain control of her home.

Note before reading: 

This chapter is quite short and works as one with the next chapter which I will try to upload the next day. To all of you who might be waiting for this story to continue, I apologize for the time it took me to write this chapter. When I started writing this story, I only had two situations in mind: Mary shoving a defenseless little classmate's shirt up her ass, and Mary having fun with a family of tainys at the table. With that done, I'm a bit lost as to how to proceed. I plan to use some of the ideas that you kindly write in the comments (Thanks a thousand times for taking the time to comment), although not in this chapter. This and the next chapter are basically one long-ass conversation in which I explain some of the basics of this world, because I love to explain things, and I try to make the explanation feel like something sexy.

If you're reading this, thank you, and I hope you enjoy it.



The house is silent as Judy makes her way down the last stretch of hallway before reaching her destination. The last two hours have been complete insanity. First the macabre disaster on the table. Thomas, dead. Tabitha, horribly injured. Evelyn, poor Evelyn, just a piece is all that's left of her. And Lester, kneeling in the middle of the carnage, weeping and muttering, holding a disfigured head tightly to his chest. Two tainys from the cleaning crew had to help Judy separate the young man from what was left of his girlfriend. Luckily it was an experienced team and they worked fast. A black bag for Thomas, a box for Evelyn, and a drone to take Tabitha to a hospital. And a lot of cleaner. Not a single trace of blood was left on the table when they finished, one of the team members left her card in case more services were required in the future. Judy received it, but she didn't think she would need it, normally Mary cleans up after her and probably would have in this case if she hadn't sent it to her room. When she ushered them to the door, she found a young woman waiting for Mary, a familiar-faced tainy whose name can’t remember.

<< Mary mentioned a guest at the door. If I hadn't ground her, this young lady would probably be dead. >>

 

Mary's room has a tainy door next to the apex door. Judy is standing in front of the small door, steeling herself. She takes several deep breaths and rubs her hands against her pants to dry them. When she is convinced that she is ready for the sixth time, she presses the button and knocks on the door.

Mary remembers how happy she was the day the amplifiers were installed in the house, because she knew that her mother and her brother could announce themselves when they entered a room, she knew that they would be safer and she knew that this was good. But now she frowns, the amps are the only reason she hears her mom knocking on the door and she finds it a fucking nuisance.

- Mary, I'm going in. We need to talk.

The teenager hears Judy's voice inside the room, as if it were an apex speaking to her.

- I don’t want to talk to you.

Even through a wall, Judy not only hears, but feels her daughter's voice going through her body. She once again feels small and fragile. It is the reminder of the power she is about to face.

<< ... but I reaffirm my authority as a mother by entering anyway >> - thinks the tainy, smiling

- Here I go – she opens the door.

 

The light that enters through the window is barely enough to make out the apex, who was lying on the floor and who, as soon as the tainy enters, gets up and throws herself on the bed with the agility of someone who weighs a few dozen kilos and not thousands of tons. If the bed doesn't have ladders attached, the young woman just has to stay lying down and Judy won't be able to reach her, but the risk of being humiliated by her small size doesn't stop her, the little mother begins to move forward, determined to climb the sheets or climb up a cable if necessary, no obstacle will prevent her from reaching her daughter. But along the stretch between the door and the bed, reality seems to conspire against that confidence. Huge sneakers and sandals lie scattered chaotically on the floor. Judy knows that a tainy much bigger and stronger than her would be reduced to a paste of entrails under the weight of the enormous shoes that, nevertheless, her daughter wears for hours without giving her the slightest thought or effort, sweating in them and impregnating them with the omnipresent scent that saturates the floor of the room. But what amazes the tainy the most, what really makes her question whether going ahead is a good idea, is that these large, heavy structures are nothing more than covers for the true power, the toned, athletic feet of the apex. Every part of the adolescent's body is an enormous cluster of monstrous strength, but it is her feet that support her thousands of tons of muscle, skin and bone every day, it is her feet that propel her at incomprehensible speeds, it is her feet that that support the other thousands of tons of steel that the apex regularly lifts in the gym. Those magnificent feet can lift, bend and compress to her whim the huge footwear that stands before her, intimidating and completely invulnerable to any effort a tainy is capable of. But the scary mess is nothing more than the welcoming committee. Lying on her side facing the wall, Mary's broad bare back is raised. Was her daughter naked from the beginning? Perhaps because of her nerves, or because of her fear, Judy can't remember if the teenager was naked before moving to bed, or if she undressed after.

 

- Mary...! – Her voice trembles.

Judy hopes the lump in her throat didn't give her away. From the floor, she can only see the top of the apex's defined left shoulder and the left part of her hips covered by the sheets, the same sheets that reach the floor and that will be her access if the apex decides to ignore her, since there are no ladder in sight.

She may not have heard her, or perhaps she is testing her diminutive mother's resolve. It's her last chance to repent and retire.

After several seconds of silence, Judy is about to call out to her again when the mattress creaks overhead, the taut springs within it compressing and expanding with the movement of the huge body they support, testing their strength, and then, after a long pause, her daughter's long left hand appears, slowing her descent a few meters from the ground and finishing landing with great care.

- Thank you - Judy says as she walks over to the waiting hand.

 

<< I'm not even going to look at her, I'm just going to do mom the favor of picking her up so she can say what she has to say and get the fuck out of my room ASAP. She's lucky I don't lock her in a fucking jar or something for trespassing>>

 

But suddenly it occurs to the young apex that the diminutive woman may be just below where she will rest her hand. She would show insecurity if she leaned out to check on the tainy's location, so she just moves very slowly when her hand is about to touch the ground, so she gives her mother time to move away from her, if necessary. She hears her thank in her small, tainy voice and feels her delicate body rising into her hand. Mary repeats to herself that she is the one in control, an apex always has the dominant position against a tainy, she just has to remind the tainy of that fact. The teenager is tempted to give it a final shake as she is about to set the petite woman down in the chosen spot, perhaps drop her an inch, but she dismisses the idea, not wanting to force herself on her mother with violence, her mere presence should be enough, a self-respecting apex has more weapons at her disposal than her overwhelming physical superiority. So she deposits the tainy gently on her belly, leaving the small one beyond the huge bare breasts that, even in her softness, rise proudly over the small woman, surpassing her in every possible way.

But she immediately regrets it, her mother doesn't seem at all impressed.

<< Shit! What was I thinking? How did I think leaving her between my tits was going to intimidate her? >>

Her mother has years of experience dealing with apexes. The teen hides her nervousness at the idea that, to the tainy, all this display of strength and size seems like nothing more than a silly girl's tantrum. Should she leave her in bed? Should she sit down and hold her in her hands? Mary isn't sure how to proceed now that she has her mother on her belly, so she just turns on the lamp by her bed and waits. She will move the tainy immediately if she asks her to.

 

Her daughter is definitely already a woman, and what a woman! Judy is standing on her toned belly. Beneath her, between her feet runs the channel that divides the two toned abdominal muscles that support her, each one larger, heavier, and more powerful than she is. Her dense muscular platform rises and falls smoothly with the apex's breath, completely immune to the small woman's puny weight. In front of her rise two massive, firm domes of fat and skin, each supported by a broad pectoral muscle that appears massive up close, but at a distance only enhances Mary's long, athletic figure. Judy knows that most cultures closely associate breasts and femininity, and if that is now the case, the tainy knows that her seventeen-year-old daughter has become more of a woman than she will ever be. And she accepts that. Judy is not here to compete with Mary. Or to punish her. In her long journey from the scene on the table to here, Judy decided that there is only one thing she can do with the woman that her daughter has become. Guide her. But to achieve this, she must show confidence and calm, not fear. She can't seem like she's speaking out of fear, she can't seem like she's diverting her focus because she's intimidated by the teenager. She has to take control of the conversation that is about to take place. 

Chapter End Notes:

There's no place to hide now. Judy can only charge forward.