- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judy has to teach her daughter about the world, to teach her about herself.

- Mary, surely you don't want to hear it, but your hand has... a very particular smell, you should pay attention to those things when you lift someone up.

The reaction to Judy’s words is immediate and beautiful. First the tainy can feel the heat rising around her. The tiny hairs on her daughter's skin, imperceptible at the apex scale, all stand up at the same time, and from the giant neck a swift ripple of color runs, and the lightly tanned skin takes on distinctly pink hues.

- I'm sorry – the giant replied blushing, taking her hand to her face and sniffing her fingers.

Mary tells herself that there's nothing wrong with what she did in the privacy of her room and that she doesn't have to be ashamed, but she is. After what happened at the table, she planned to use Leslie to carry out all the ideas that occurred to her but that she could not carry out out of respect for her brother, or at least she was going to try to experience as many as the delicate body of her classmate could bear before breaking. But she ended up grounded in her room, frustrated, horny and deprived of her tainy toy. The next good thing was an intense masturbation session remembering how she deformed and mutilated the little family of tainys at her whim and imagining how much more she could have done with Leslie. After an hour and several orgasms, she changed her underwear, threw the dirty clothes into a basket in the closet and lay down on the floor to cool off in the soft breeze from the window. She was lucky that her mother didn't arrive before and find her all sweaty and revved up. But like a fool, she forgot to wash her fucking hands and now she's naked and red as a tomato in front of her mother.

- Anyway - Judy continues - before I say what I need to say, I would appreciate it if you text your guest at the door that she can leave. I told her that you couldn't see her today, but she insisted that she couldn't leave without your permission.

Mary is touched by Leslie's obedience. Even though the fragile tainy has been on her mind a lot in the past two hours, it never crossed her mind that she was still waiting at the door. It’s not common to find such an obedient tainy, it would be a waste not to use it as a pet. After all, she can always find another toy to be brutalize against her crotch.

NOT TODAY.

GO AWAY.

NEXT TIME MY MOM TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING, FKN OBEY!

The response that Mary gets is a satisfying YES MARY. Leslie is a natural, definitely pet material.

 

- Mary – the woman continues once her daughter puts the cell phone aside-, first I want you to know that I don't like having to deal with situations like this…

- Mom, I know what I did at the table was very fucked up, okay? I promise it won't happen again and I'll apologize to Lester as soon as he wants to talk to me. Don't worry.

There they are. The exact words Judy expected to hear when she decided to talk to her daughter two hours ago. Of course, there is not an ounce of intention in them, and it is obvious that the teenager says them only to end the matter. And it could be so, Judy could settle for Mary's false apologies and get on with her life until the next time the apex crosses the line. But that's a ticking time bomb. People are dying, Mary's rebelliousness isn't just tantrums, and besides, it's not just her daughter's immature attitude anymore.

 

- It's a relief to hear you say that, Mary. What you did to Evelyn and her family was really fucked up and Lester deserves an apology... But there are things that have been done very wrong, dear, and I think those mistakes ended up hurting your brother today.

Mary looks away, huffing and hiding the guilt she feels in her throat at the memory of her brother kneeling over her girlfriend's severed head, endlessly powerless to stop her massive sister, defeated and humiliated.

The snort her daughter gave was almost enough to knock Judy off her feet so she opts to kneel, and takes advantage of her new position to caress the ground on which she kneels, the skin of the teenager's belly.

- But it's not your fault, Mary. I am the one who has failed you as a mother, and I am very sorry.

 

The apex had imagined an angry argument, or a long monologue from her mother, or an attempt to get an apology from her, even an exchange of insults. Something like a fight for control. But the conversation is definitely not going the way Mary expected and hearing those words from her mother makes her feel fucking horrible.

- Don't say that, Judy - she calls her name as her eyes fill with tears -, you are a great mother, none of this is your fault - the small caresses on her belly only make her feel worse, like a little girl who knows she has disappointed her mother.

-Shhh... calm down my baby - she tries with both hands to cover as much as she can of her daughter with her caresses.

- But it’s the truth. You have been a great mother to me… although you didn't need to be. You took care of me since I was ten years old, you kept a roof over me and you took care of me as if I were your own.

- You're mine, Mary. That you don't have my blood makes no difference, I need you to know that no matter what happens, I will always love you.

- But not like Lester – she answers with some envy -… and I understand it. I understand that he is your real son, and that you need to protect him from me. I really screwed up this time.

Judy pauses as Mary's arms crossed behind her back, across her belly, forming an impassable wall. Her arms behind her, her breasts in front and at her sides, her belly below. Now the tainy is surrounded by the teenager, her heat and her scent. She's never been in a worse place to say what's next.

- It's true, I don't love you like Lester- she pauses, giving Mary the chance to slap her down and end the conversation if she so chooses -. But I still love you, Mary. It's a different love, because he and you are different, something I've failed to admit to myself until now. It doesn't matter how much I love him or if I love him more than you because, although blood doesn't make it, size does make a difference and I should have shown it to you.

 

In the privacy of her bedroom, in the solitude of her mind, Mary has always feared hearing her mother admit that she loves her less than Lester. The teenager has tried to keep her weak little brother safe from that feeling, but it seems that that envious corner of her soul finally unleashed its violence on him at the dining room table. Her mother's words are confusing, but manage to distract that violent creature that was stirring inside her.

- I don't understand you.

- You said that I took care of you, my girl, but the truth is quite the opposite. You were barely ten years old when you became the only apex in this house and, I don't know if you remember, but that day, a Child Supervisor visited us, an apex, obviously, and she asked you if you wanted to stay with me, or if you'd rather go with some apex relative. You were obviously too young to notice, but she, that woman, never spoke to me. She spoke directly to you, because even back then, your opinion was worth more than mine. If you had chosen to leave, that woman would have taken you to her car and then gone back for your things and, on her way out, she would have squashed Lester and me under her high-heeled shoe, like vermin. I knew it and she knew it, I remember that I never felt so scared and defenseless, my life, my son, everything I had fought to build, depended on the decision of a ten-year-old girl. But you chose to stay with me - tears fill the tainy's eyes -, you decided that I would be your mother and that Lester would be your brother, you didn't doubt for a second - she smiles proudly -, so the woman registered Lester and me in the system, and we were assigned your newly created seal. That made me eligible for apex jobs with apex salaries, because I had to support the most important thing in the world: an apex child. It was you who took care of us, Mary. It’s your seal that has kept your brother and I safe, it’s because of you that we can live our lives without fear of ending up as a human's toy, or the snack for or another apex.

- Woe to anyone who dares - growls Mary, suddenly crossed by anger.

Judy can hear her muscles around her tense, feel them under her feet, turn hard as steel. Her daughter's short, fierce reaction is terrible, but lovely. With all that strength, Judy knows that the overwhelming physical power of her daughter will unleash hell on earth to protect her. She feels incredibly secure in Mary's body, but she also feels her mouth water and her crotch heat up. She has to concentrate.

- But while I lived the good life, I was afraid to admit that it was all thanks to you. I thought you could take advantage of that to ignore my authority or throw it at Lester.

-I would never do that, Mom - the teenager's lower lip trembles, ashamed of being feared by her mother, ashamed of having wanted to intimidate her.

- Oh, my girl, please. Everything I tell you are my mistakes. I should have known that there was nothing to fear, after all you don't need a reason, you have the power to ignore me or abuse your brother right here - she slaps the massive abdominal under her right hand -, but every day you choose not to, you've always been respectful and careful.

- Yes, well, “respectful and careful”, I don't think Evelyn would agree with that.

- That doesn't change anything. It's true that it's a shame what happened to Evelyn and her family, but it did the trick for me, Mary. I was able to compare what you are capable of and how kind you choose to be with Lester and me, I could see the mistake I was making. It is my duty to teach you how the real world works.

- Mom, I love you, but you're being cryptic as fuck. I'm confused.

-Oh, I'm sorry – still on her knees, Judy only has to bend down a little to kiss the skin of her daughter's belly – I’m going somewhere with all this, just give me time, okay?

It's an innocent gesture of love, but Mary has forced enough minis and tainys to worship her like a goddess and she's automatically turned on by such an act. Goosebumps break out on her chest and her nipples swell and by her own stupid decision to face her mother topless, her aroused nipples are in full view of the tainy, who obviously notices her reaction, looks both nipples erect and then look apex to face and carry as if nothing had happened.

- The thing is, now I understand that it's not my place to decide what to tell you and what not. Only you can decide because you are the only person that matters in this house. I know what I'm saying may seem wrong or unpleasant to you, but that's how the world out there sees it and I must prepare you for that world - She pauses, but her daughter has decided not to intervene for now -. First of all, have you noticed that, on the maps, the apex countries do not have borders with other apex countries?

- Oh really? << At what fucking moment did I start to be in class? >>

- There is no doubt that I need to have a serious conversation with your director, these things should definitely be tought in history or geography classes.

- Umm… - the young woman suddenly looks somewhat uncomfortable -, the thing is, mom, maybe I haven't been attending my history classes as much as I should - she looks away - for a couple of years.

It seems to Judy that her daughter's absences should also be something the school notifies her about, and she is sure that this neglect is related to her being a tainy. Surely most of the school staff see Mary as a student with no adults in charge.

- Well, whatever, that's right. Apex countries only have borders with nations with small populations, at least on this continent.

- Don't humans have countries of their own?

- For infrastructure reasons humans and you share settlements, as well as the minis and us. What I was going to is: can you think of a reason for countries to arrange themselves like this?

- Because the apex are great? – She smiles, hoping that her mother will give her the correct answer.

- No Mary, it's because the apex are the owners. In the case of this country, the Ministry of International Cooperation is in charge of the sixteen nations that surround us.

- But don't the little ones have their own parliaments and stuff?

- Of course, for internal administration, no apex is interested in micro-managing the affairs of minis and tinys. The Ministry only sees to it that its neighbors maintain good relations with the apexes and are useful to the larger race with their resources. For example, I was born in a country known for producing wine. The apexes don't know grapes, because there are no grapes on your scale.

- What is a grape?

- It's a fruit, don't worry about the grapes. The thing is, you big girls love wine, so most of my country is dedicated to growing grapes and we have a great economy. The Ministry of Cooperation ensures that this production remains stable, and so with each neighboring country, or satellite country. Every once in a while some nationalist or anti-apex party wins an election and causes problems, but in a short time those countries start to have problems with their own neighbors, they don’t receive credits from international banks and their debtors stop paying what they owe. Eventually they will be forced to ask the central country for help, that is, you, or they resist on their own, create an internal disaster and get their ass kicked in the next election. That is the work of Cooperation, that is why the jobs in that ministry are so well paid. Now, do you know why the apex let the small races manage themselves instead of just going in and enslaving the local populations and taking over?

- Because we don't like to micromanage… and out of the kindness and generosity of our hearts, I guess.

- I know you're kidding, Mary, but that's precisely the reason... and efficiency, of course. More than power over the little ones or being worshiped as gods by them, the apex love to live comfortably, but you are huge and consume a lot of resources.

- Wow, what a subtle way of telling me that I'm fat - jokes the apex.

Judy looks the teen right in her face and then opens her arms wide, pointing to the long, broad, muscular surface where the young girl's toned resting abs bulge, nothing could be further from “fat”.

- In short – she continues – the most efficient way to produce everything necessary is with stable societies. If they enslaved everyone they would have to be constantly dealing with putting down rebellions and chasing down insurgents and killing would only get more rebellions. Societies free of slavery and genocide, where races cooperate, have proven time and time again to be more stable and productive, so it's up to you to keep everyone safe and productive.

- But... It's not so safe for you, right? - the apex looks uncomfortable before continuing -, I mean, most of you don't have a seal and are exposed to being abused by us. I myself have killed about thirteen minis and tinys this month alone.

- But only one percent of the population of small races lives in the central country and very few of you live in the satellite countries. The vast majority of minis and tinys never interact with the larger races. All this machinery that keeps the races cooperating is maintained in the administration of the Ministry of Cooperation and it turns out that it’s not a delicate balance, the Code of behavior of Cooperation is like a religion for the managers who work there, to begin with they have a lot of filters and assessments to choose their staff, the apexes that get in are always psychologically fit, they have an appreciation for the settlements they manage and create personal connections with the teams they cooperate with across the border, they pride themselves on improvements they get in production, but also the improvements they get for local populations. The apex of the ministry see the satellite countries as "their countries", they consider these populations as their property, but in the best possible way, they care about keeping them well, taking care of them. Kindness is an essential part of the system, Mary, and society as we know it couldn't function if the majority of apexes didn't have that goodness inside them.

- I am not part of that majority, then.

- A while ago, you could have punished me in any way possible for entering your room without permission, or you could have grabbed me from the floor and thrown me into your belly, my girl, but instead you chose to let me climb into your hand by my own means and treat me gently. When I told you I didn't love you like Lester…you could have crushed me between your fingers and that would have been the end of me. But here I am, Mary, despite all this, and here you are, grounded in your room and listening to me, even though you don't have to obey me and I have no way of forcing you. I know it doesn't seem like it when you've just tortured an entire family, but there's kindness in you in every decision you make, my child, and that doesn't change just because you have a little fun with a pair of no seal tainys. You just need to learn that sense of ownership that Ministry managers use so well, so you can see that Lester is your brother, but before that, he has your seal and that's why he's your property. If you had been aware of that, you would have known that Lester's happiness also belongs to you, and in that case I don't think you would have done what you did with those people, after all, nobody wants to break their stuff.

- Thank you, mom - her lip trembles again, but this time it's for joy.

The huge teenager's eyes fill with tears and with both hands she hugs the small woman.

Once again Judy feels the strong muscles beneath her contort and pull against each other in the enormous effort of moving her daughter's athletic body, which catches her in a big hug. The fragile woman is imprisoned between the solid and rough surface of the hands and the soft and elastic mass of her enormous boob, aware of the great care that requires from the teenager not to break her. Judy lets herself be loved and enjoys the warmth that surrounds her, and the scent, a mixture of sweat and musk. The intimacy of the embrace ends up turning her on and in an act of daring that she hopes the apex won't notice, she pokes her tongue between her lips and quickly licks the huge mountain that her daughter has for chest.

Mary doesn't want to make her mother uncomfortable, so she removes her hands and releases her. She goes to ask her something, but her words get stuck in her throat when she sees her walking and stop on her sternum, between her tits. The little woman has a lost look, her breathing is short and fast with her mouth open and despite her difference in size, the teenager notices the tainy's flushed face. The lust is evident in her mother's expression… in the expression of Judy, the tainy she's not blood related to and whom she's just given a very close encounter with her boobs.

- I think... it's very hot in these - with her hands she grabs and kneads the firm breasts that surround the tainy, taking the opportunity to massage her excited nipples between her fingers.

Judy still savors the sweat from her daughter's breasts. She tries, but is hard to control herself while being surrounded by an apex like Mary, in perfect physical condition, the highest expression of power on the planet. Judy's hair begins to move and billow in a warm breeze that turns into a powerful gust of wind, one coming straight from her daughter's mouth. The same mouth that a couple hours ago tore and devoured Evelyn, or at least most of her. The young girlfriend of her son, kind and good-willed, all her goals and ambitions consumed by the same mouth that now releases a strong current of wind. Judy is at the mercy of Mary and she can no longer resist, she barely manages to bite her lower lip and endure still and in silence while the heat in her crotch becomes an orgasmic wave that crosses her body and isolates her from the world for an agonizing instant. She can only hope that Mary didn't notice.

Mary is going to blow normally, as she would to blow out a candle, but it occurs to her that may be too much for her mother, so she releases a soft blow, always in order to cool the tainy down. Her attempt to end the petite woman's obvious arousal ends up making the situation even more uncomfortable when she notices the little one between her breasts tense up and give two small, but unmistakable moans. She just made her mother cum, with barely a breath.

Moments later, Mary is setting her mother down on the floor by the door, still inside the room. Looking up at the mighty colossus that is her daughter and around her, Judy notices that she is just steps away from the room and after a few seconds of hesitation, she leaves.

Mary breathes a sigh of relief when closes the door behind her mother, but she's still horny, hot as hell. She needs relief. Clutching the doorknob, she thrusts her crotch into the solid door, and to her surprise, the impact brings her a spark of pleasure. She seriously needs it, thrusts again and feels the stimulation in her mound once more. And she does it again, and again.

The door, the floor, the walls, everything shakes with each brutal impact. Judy immediately understood what those blows are… or rather what those explosions are, and she is terrified. But she can't take her hand off her vagina.

- Please, stop… - she mutters between muffled moans, unable to stop.

The tainy shamelessly masturbates in front of Mary's room. She listens as the solid wood and metal structure that stands in front of her begins to creak and groan, unable to withstand the massive strength of the apex. There are very few structures capable of withstanding the unleashed power of such massive beings.

- It's not fair - her voice trembles and she collapses on her knees when her legs can no longer support her -... it's not fair...it's not fair.

Beyond the abuse, it’s the unfairness, the irrational and arbitrary superiority of an apex over the rest of the world what drags her to the climax. The petite woman moans and shrieks with pleasure again until suddenly her voice is gone, convulsing out of control, over and over with the pulses of a fierce orgasm, unable to express with her voice the hell that is breaking loose inside of her.

Mary's breathing is rushed and ragged as she recovers from the violent orgasm she just brought herself to. A copious sheen of sweat accentuates her tired musculature.

- Shit! - she mutters under her breath when she lets go of the doorknob and sees it deformed and crushed by her hand.

The whole door has a battered look, but Mary decides she won't deal with that today. It's a problem for tomorrow, now she just wants to sleep.

Judy can only grunt as she enjoys the post-orgasm comedown. When she manages to focus, her breath still shaky, she sees the cracks in the paint on the door. They are small, but they are there, indications of the damage the structure received. A not-so-subtle reminder of what Mary can unleash, anytime, allways. Truly the power of her daughter is monstrous. She is a monster. And a Goddess. 

Chapter End Notes:

Now, sure of how important she is to her family and to the world around her, and that she is loved no matter what, Mary can go on with her life, more self-assured, seeking new experiences, testing the extension of her power.