- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fred and Leslie doing their best. 

Leslie notes in the nervous look that her lover is scared. She caresses his face, gently, and rests her thumb on his lips, drawing her attention.

- Shhh, there's no reason to be nervous, Fred. We'll do this very carefully – she runs long fingers through the curly hair of the man she holds below, her elongated hand wrapping loosely around the top of the small head.

Leslie is propped up on her elbows and knees, her butt resting on her heels, leaving just enough space below her for Fred to lie on his back, the woman's long, lean torso completely dwarfing the mini's body. She can't stop admiring Fred's beautiful, bright green eyes.

Fred feels her full lips covering from the lower part of his forehead to his right cheekbone. Then the same with the left side. When he opens his eyes again, he sees hers looking back at him and suddenly, the madness of the day loses importance. Only desire remains in Leslie's eyes, her desire for him. She kisses his right cheek and continues to nestle against his neck, where she brushes and kisses her lover's sensitive skin, and him gives shy moans as, below, long hands squeeze and knead the man's firm thighs, pacing, drawing closer, but never reaching out to touch his erect masculinity.

After a couple of minutes of caressing, he murmurs to her to go on, breathless, pleading, and she's happy to oblige, beginning with fleeting flicks of her tongue and then long licks. Finally, the thick, warm tongue covers the front of her neck and slowly begins to press. Fred feels the muscular tongue pressing against his throat harder and harder, and he begins to worry, but Leslie keeps a close eye on the mini's breathing and when his eyes widen, startled and afraid that the powerful tongue will cut off the flow of air completely, she collapses on top of him, her breasts crushing against his thin pecs and her hands closing on his bulbous buttocks, covering his bottom completely, kneading and deforming it according to the designs of her long fingers.

As the firm breasts squeeze all the air out of Fred's lungs, the big hands squeeze his bottom and the heavy tongue crush his neck, his eyes shoot up and his young buttocks clench uncontrollably, but the force of those muscles are insignificant, unable to produce any movement, totally dominated by the powerful grip of the tainy's hands. Without air, the poor man has to go through his precocious orgasm in convulsive and desperate silence.

Leslie feels the weak squirts of the man in her belly, and smiles.

- How was that? – she asks the panting man, feeling with her fingers the soft pectorals that rise and fall hastily.

- I'm sorry – embarrassed.

- You have to stop apologizing, my love.

They have done it enough times to know the routine by now. Fred enjoys too much and comes too soon, embarrassed by his precociousness and then, thanks to a breather and also some help from the green pill, his enthusiastic genitals are once again ready and willing for a couple of hours of healthy fun, and domination. Certainly Leslie appreciates the help of the green pill, she doesn't understand how, but the same wonder that allows small breeds to withstand much more punishment without breaking, in his case it extends by more than an hour and a half the twenty minutes that Fred’s body can normally yield to the sexual drive of a woman eight times his size and strength.

Still gasping for air, Fred watches with wide eyes as the tongue that has just dominated him peeks between the tainy's lips, slowly, wet and throbbing, until it is there, in full view, in front of him. Eagerly, he wraps both arms around her neck and lifts himself up to reach the warm, snaking muscle of hers. Despite appearing soft and harmless, Fred knows Leslie's tongue is a muscle, a very tough one, trying to massage it with his pathetic lips and weak tongue would be exhausting, and useless. After all, comparing her tongue and his is like comparing the wheel of a truck and the wheel of a bicycle. So he chooses an option that he knows she enjoys. He begins to suck on the tip of her muscle, moving his head up and down like sucking on a dick, taking in more and more. She moans in delight, glad that her man knows her so well, and he sucks on, drinking in the endless amount of saliva that drips from her mouth, until it fills her little mouth completely, taking in the entire tainy tongue, and he holds the throbbing muscle in his mouth for a few moments, enjoying its warmth. He then backs up to leave only the tip of her tongue in his mouth, then advances again to put the entire long appendage into his mouth. Leslie greatly enjoys the effort the little man goes to please her, and she can't hold back any longer. After all, he's just sucking what she poked out. In a ravenous gesture, she opens her mouth wide enough to bite off half of Fred's face, and for the first time fully extends her slightly longer-than-average tongue. The mini, no rookie, took a breath at the right time to endure that the tongue, which filled his mouth, now penetrates his throat. Deprived of air, again, his eyes fill with tears, he chokes and the enormous amount of saliva drips down his face and neck. But despite everything, he takes it like a champ.

After a few minutes of fucking Fred's throat with her tongue, Leslie sits up on her knee and lets him breathe. She looks down at the disheveled man, eager, but also hiding her nerves. Leslie knows exactly how to please the mini, but this isn't just sex. This is a show.

- Now I'm going to fuck him - she warns towards the heights.

And from the heights she gets the answer.

- Be rude - Mary orders, her breath quickening.

Rough sex isn't what Leslie is used to or enjoys the most, but the apex's words leave no room for hesitation, so she advances on her knees until her vagina aligns with Fred's erect cock. Her knees are at the same height as the young man's head, who looks disturbingly thin and fragile between her thighs. Once again, she collapses on top of him, forcefully, receiving the mini penis in one movement without any discomfort.

 

Mary sees Fred's tiny hands clinging with all his puny strength to Leslie's thighs, which look big and perky in comparison to him, but are actually hardly less puny than the mini itself. But it's a show, that's for sure. She hears the slaps of the tainy's heavy buttocks crashing over and over into the man, making it abundantly clear who is fucking whom, and he moans and writhes, no doubt trying to hold back his impending orgasm.

The apex is sitting cross-legged on the floor next to the bed, and on the bed, Leslie falls over Fred, as if wanting to bury him in the sheets. And a few centimeters away, in silence, Víctor watches.

- How is the show? – asks the apex to the muscular tainy.

- I don't know - he replies without taking his eyes off the fucking/beating that Leslie is delivering.

- You do not like? - the apex worries - if you want I can motivate them a little more.

The huge teen raises her wide, unstoppable hand over the pair, threatening to crush them at any moment. Faced with imminent danger, sex becomes even harder and faster.

- No! It's not that, it's just… I had never participated in something like this. It's like porn, on demand – you can tell he's nervous, even embarrassed.

- That's exactly what it is - the apex withdraws her threatening hand back to her crotch, where she continues her task of stimulating herself over the jean shorts - great, isn't it?

 

Onstage, not letting the little man take it out, Leslie takes hold of Fred's ass again with both hands, and stands up. Holding the small mini in the air, the superiority of the tainy is more evident than before, as she uses her bare hands to manipulate Fred's small body and achieve penetration without any help from the man, who can only try to resist hugging her under the ribs and letting himself go.

Mary gasps at the humiliating new way of fucking that Leslie exhibits, it's exactly the kind of fun she wants from her school mascot and congratulates her, although she also orders the tainy not to make Fred come yet.

Leslie continues to use Fred to fuck herself, enjoying the power trip of using a grown person as a dildo, feeling his little hands trying to hug and squeeze her, hiding the fact that the mini ejaculated as soon as she stood up. For now, she just keeps moving him as if nothing had happened, waiting for the blood to fill the little meat stick again.

 

- Enough of that - interrupts Mary - on your knees, Leslie.

The tainy complies immediately, holding Fred between her thighs. The young man looks worn and exhausted.

- Put Fred in front of you – orders the apex, and Leslie obeys again -. On his feet, Leslie, get Fred on his feet.

Leslie had laid the mini in front of her, assuming that she was going to continue pounding him in that position, but she didn't take long to lift the slight body of her lover and leave him standing.

 

- Tell me Fred, do you like what Leslie has done so far.

The question catches the mini off guard. Until now, he had not had any attribution in the development of Mary's bloody game.

- It has been very good, Mary, thanks - answered the sweaty and exhausted mini, after a few moments of silence.

- Oh, come on Fred, I know how a satisfied mini looks when I see one, and you don't look entirely happy with all this, why don't you get whatever you want to say off your chest - the huge teenager pressed.

Fred decides to speak honestly, after all Mary began to get close to him precisely because he spoke honestly to her.

- I'm just not a fan of this domination thing, Mary. I'm aware that Leslie decides to be easy on me every time…we're together, and I also want to please her the best I can, but I want to please her with what I do, here I'm just…a thing…I don't like it.

- How many times has Fred cum, Leslie?

- Two - she immediately tells and glances sideways at Fred, feeling like a traitor.

- That's not important, Mary. You could force me to cum unconsciousness, that doesn't mean it's something I want to happen, it's just how the body works.

Victor gets nervous just listening to the way Fred talks to Mary, and the apex notices it. Although this whole game started as a gift to him, some doubts begin to appear in Mary's mind regarding the muscular tainy. She doesn't find it very attractive that the man with the muscles of a bodybuilder seems more edgy than the skinny, naked mini who just got slammed on the bed.

- Well, then you should punish Leslie – the apex smiles – after all, she wasn't very considerate of you, right?

Fred is fully aware of how considerate Leslie was. Even if felt like he was under a jackhammer, he's sure it could have been so much worse. Compared to his scrawny eighty kilos she weighs more than six hundred. With each thrust Leslie could have pulverize his hip or split his spine in two, or dislocate both legs with a firm enough grip of her hands.

- Or maybe you want to punish me - Mary continues, to everyone's surprise - you could try smacking me because I made Leslie be so rude, but I probably wouldn't feel it - she pauses -. We would definitely have to put you somewhere sensitive, like a nipple…or my vagina, and wait for your manly strength to be enough to punish me. What do you think?

The mini man dismisses the idea and goes to Leslie. The prospect of exposure to the brutal vulva of an apex makes Fred feel very insecure and fragile. Even the sultry woman in front of him, big and strong enough to dominate him without any chance he could challenge her, even she would be but a leaf in the wind, helpless prey to the meat grinder that Mary's vagina can become.

- It seems that the little one made his decision – smiles Mary, somewhat disappointed in Fred's choice. In the past she has given the chance to some tainys and minis to punish and beat her, amusing herself with the futility of their efforts, and she would like to know how it feels to put herself in that position with someone she does not plan to devour.

 

Fred and Leslie are facing each other. Even with her on her knees, he barely reaches her chin. With nothing to say to each other, they just look at each other, with the only certainty that the show must go on.

Fred's left hand captures Leslie's right nipple and massages it between her thumb and forefinger before giving it a hard squeeze that gets a gasp of surprise in response.

- I didn't like what you did with the teacher either - he speaks to Mary, though he doesn't stop looking at Leslie.

- Oh come on, the little bug had it coming - Mary replies, surprised that her little classmate decided to bring up the incident at school.

- She was just doing her job - his fingers twist the nipple a little and Leslie moans.

- First, I was doing you a favor. She grounded you after school, Fred. And second, when I told her to let you out early, she refused. Any tainy should know the risks of disobeying an apex.

- I got caught cheating on an test. I deserved the punishment. And the teacher only did what was right, even if she had to disobey you to do so.

- Disobeying an apex is never right, Fred – her tone is unequivocal, she wants to end the subject.

- You forced her to kiss your feet - he grabs Leslie's free nipple with his other hand, and the tainy bites her lip -, you made her undress while she cried... you crushed her and rubbed your fingers until turning her body into a ball of meat... everything to start earlier with this damn game.

Leslie squirms and bites her lip as Fred punishes her nipples and, though he never looks at her, Mary understands that in the mini's mind she is the one being punished. Fred’s harmless hands could never exert enough power on the apex to hurt her, no matter what part of the body it is. That's why Leslie functions as an intermediary, a convenient replacement for Mary's invulnerable body. He uses Leslie's body to vent, just as Leslie used his body to please herself. Mary's crotch turns into a waterfall and her hands squeeze her nipples, searching for a connection to Fred's actions, horny beyond reason at the thought of being punished by small, weak, harmless Fred.

- Is that all, Fred? Is it all the punishment you have in you after being used as a dildo? – defies the apex.

The slap is swift and unexpected. Leslie, Mary, and Victor are shocked. The tainy man now sporting a noticeable boner under his pants. The tainy woman feels a slight warmth on her left cheek, where Fred's hand bounced back with as much force as the mini could show.

It was definitely Mary who forced Leslie, but even so, it was Leslie's hands that dominated him, it was her body that crushed him and knocked the air out of him. Though he knows his blow is barely making its way to Leslie, Fred decides he can play it serious too.

- Fuck her, Fred - orders the apex from her front row seat - give it to her hard like she gave it to you - Push her against the bed and take her – she masturbates.

Fred takes two steps forward and pushes against Leslie's boobs with all his strength. Unmoving, the woman looks to Mary for directions.

- Now she'll know how you felt - Mary says, looking directly at Leslie.

The young tainy flops onto her back, spreads her legs to allow access to Fred, and waits, though not much. The determined mini man lifts her lover's legs over his shoulders and penetrates her deep inside immediately.

Knowing what Mary wants to see, Leslie lifts her legs over Fred's shoulders and holds them there without weighing the small man down with the real weight, and as Fred enters her, she gives a loud moan of pleasure, partly to please Mary, but also surprised by how pleasant her lover's unusual intensity is.

Fred thrusts so hard that his thighs and lower stomach begin to burn from the constant impact against Leslie's massive body. He tries to nail her to the bed like she did him, but is far from the same result. The woman's initial loud moans give way to soft sighs and when he looks into the face of his lover, he sees her smiling at him, warm and attentive as when they have the gentle sex they both enjoy. And that's even more humiliating than when she was riding him hard until he was out of breath.

Her experience and intuition allow Leslie to deliver exactly what Mary wants. The tainy understands that she is not the attraction that the apex wants to see, but Fred. Consciously or unconsciously, the huge teenager is fantasizing about the mini, and what she wants to see is him trying to dominate someone bigger... and failing. Just as Fred couldn't subdue Mary even if she allowed it, Leslie allows the mini man to ride her as hard as he can, failing to be the powerful lover he wanted to be. The reality is that both she and Mary are overwhelmingly superior to Fred, and that is what Leslie shows.

- Would you like to be the one to fuck Leslie? – asks the apex to Victor, but he is distracted and doesn't answer -… I bet you wanted to be inside Leslie, huh? Would you like to fuck her with that huge cock I know you have, make her moan like Fred can't…

Leslie caresses Fred's head with one hand and his back with the other. She inviting him to continue with his "hard fucking" while consoling him for his inability. Fred is fast approaching the limits of what he can physically give and a lone angry tear mingles with the sweat that runs down his face. But he also recognizes the pleasure as his body bounces harmlessly against Leslie, the pleasure of being humiliated. Humiliated by people superior to him.

- Or maybe… -continues Mary - it's Fred you'd like to fuck. Imagine how it would feel - she whispers to Victor, who shudders at the sensual voice of the apex -, first, he fuck you from behind with all his strength, like now... and then, you do the same to him. Imagine the small and thin body of him accommodating inside your hard... thick... veiny cock. Drop your pants, Victor.

The powerful and seductive voice of the apex traps and hypnotizes the little tainy, who complies.

- Imagine everything that would have to be pushed aside for you to penetrate him… his intestines, his stomach… I bet you could fuck him to the fucking heart.

Victor growls, barely keeping from coming at the images Mary puts in his head. Fred blushes even more as he looks to the side and sees Victor with his pants down, panting and excited at the thought of the two of them having sex. Being so desired by everyone around him feels fucking amazing.

Leslie just plays along, caressing Fred and sighing from time to time. She's the only one who hasn't forgotten that this is a show, a performance at Mary's request.

- Come on Fred, don't forget to punish her, the belly is the most vulnerable part of her body.

Fred lets go of the tainy's legs, but they stay suspended in the air since he wasn't the one holding them, and he uses his free hands to punish Leslie's long belly. His fists bounce harmlessly off Leslie, just as harmless as the rest of him. The little young man is lucky that Leslie's thin belly is soft and elastic, if the tainy had a muscular belly, like Mary's, his small hands would have broken several bones against the relentless and powerful abs.

- Imagine if you could fuck me like that, Victor. Imagine if you could take me the way Leslie takes Fred, that you could move me from one side to the other, dominating me with your hard, strong muscles, making me moan and scream with pleasure, making me cum over… and over… and over again, with your huge cock.

Fred can't help fantasizing that he is the one satisfying Mary in such a raw and physical way, and he comes for the third or fourth time, at the same time that Victor, a few meters away, unloads his huge ejaculation, drawn to orgasm by Mary's twisted stories, all the spurt of semen his huge balls can make, just a tiny drop on Mary's bed sheet.

Fred is exhausted on Leslie's belly, perhaps unconscious, and Victor is hands on knees recovering from the intense orgasm he just experienced. She didn't need anything more than her words to bring them to that state, words and an obedient pet. Mary is more than satisfied to once again prove her own superiority. It's the power of an apex, but suddenly, for no apparent reason, the teenager wonders if her mother will miss having access to this kind of power. 

Chapter End Notes:

Despite her doubts, out of the sheer goodness of her heart, Mary plans to give Victor another chance to impress her. He better not let her down...for his own good