- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The romance of a youthful date. 

- Was it hard for you to get here?

- Not at all. I told the driver "La Delicia de Hoy" and she knew this place, so she didn't even have to look for the location. And you? Have you come here before?

- A neighbor recommended this place to me, but I had never come. So far I find it charming - The young apex smiles, taking a bite of chicken salad at the same time that with the index of her free hand she absently caresses the bare back of the mini woman who is kneeling next to the plate, with head firmly resting on the table.

In "La Delicia de Hoy" the delight is the company. No matter the race of the commensal, there will always be a mini or tainy available to accompany and make the experience more pleasant. When the client is from one of the smaller races, the host is dedicated to having a pleasant chat, commenting on the weather or some current event, and in the case of the more introverted, the local companion simply drinks a glass of juice or water quietly. These are workers prepared to get along with any client, they have been trained for all types of personality and are a highly demanded service in a society that is increasingly isolated in social networks. When the client belongs to one of the bigger races, however, the preparation of the hosts is less specialized. Their main task is to show submission and worship the client. In most cases the host ends their service alive, but even so it’s quite common for them to be casually tortured and killed, or eaten along with the meal. That's why hosts for human or apex customers don't work for the restaurant, but are slaves bought on the black market.

Sitting on the other side of the table, Victor sneakily peeks at the naked little mini next to Mary's plate. She is a fair-skinned, black-haired woman whose thinness makes her look even smaller. She would surely look scrawny and weak next to Mary even if they were both the same height. In her current situation, however, even the last phalanx of the adolescent's forefinger surpasses the miserable woman in both mass and size, each touch of the apex arches her flimsy back and compresses the mini's body against the table. That's why the eager tainy fears that the petite woman will break with each distracted caress of the colossal finger hovering over her. The woman, for her part, remains still and silent, prostrate, bearing unscathed the crushing caresses that knead her on the solid wooden surface. Without warning, Mary's finger demonstrates a tiny fraction of her power and forces the mini against the table until she lies completely flat, an action that is followed by a gasp from Victor.

- Did you hear what I was saying, Victor?

The surprised tainy opens and closes his mouth looking at Mary's somewhat annoyed expression, not knowing what to answer.

- I think you were distracted – her long hand catches the little hostess and takes her towards the heights until she is in front of the serious face of the apex, who, seeing her better, smiles-. I guess I would be distracted too, she is a very pretty mini. In fact, she looks…delicious.

Accustomed to the unkind ways of the commensals, the petite woman does not scream or beg for mercy when the hand that holds her darts down and smears her body in the sauce left on the plate. Scared, but also aroused, Victor follows the small body with his eyes, almost imperceptible between Mary's big fingers, until he sees it disappear into the mouth of the apex, and he almost came.

-Mmmh – Mary moves and tastes her little victim with her tongue which, for the mini, is as big as a whale-. I was right, she is delicious. – She leans forward and, in front of Victor, takes two fingers inside her mouth.

Victor sees his date's thick, moist lips in front of him, the apex face completely occupying his field of vision, and he groans weakly as he sees two fingers perform a feat that he himself could not with his whole body, not unless Mary helped him. Long, powerful fingers penetrate between the apex's lips, manipulating the hundreds of pounds of flesh and skin and entering her mouth, then extracting a languid, drooling body, free of any trace of sauce. The hostess keeps her eyes closed, a calm expression, and her breathing steady, despite everything. Victor assumes that she uses all of her concentration to stay calm, even though she may as well be unconscious.

- I felt her little breasts on my tongue - Mary whispers, looking at the tainy -. I'll tell you a secret, with the sauce she was tasty, but after I washed all the sauce off with my tongue, her skin bare, the raw taste of a person squeezed against my taste buds… mmmh, that's the real “Delicia”.

Mary carefully watches Victor's reactions during the display of power, and she knows he enjoyed it. It’s given away by his weak moans, and the great erection that pitches a tent in his pants. She has him.

- Look at this.

The apex brings the mini into her mouth one last time and rests her against her lips, with her back to him. The comparison further captures Victor's fascination, the woman's torso is resting against the upper lip, while her legs rest on the lower lip. The lips are thick enough to extend over the head and under the feet of the feeble woman, who stays where she is when the teen withdraws her finger, sustained only by the soft suction that Mary apply.

It’s at that moment that the woman turns around and her gaze meets Victor's for the only time. Her eyes are blue.

The softness ends, Mary suddenly sucks hard. Unable to bear, or even comprehend the power that an apex's mouth can unleash, her body bends backwards and in the same instant you hear the apex sucking and the mini's spine breaking in two. Her head manages to fit between the small bare feet just before everything disappears behind the gigantic lips. Then a series of cracks is heard briefly happening somewhere inside the infernal machinery that is the predator's mouth. One slow bite between the molars is all it takes to reduce the entire body folded in half to paste.

Mary was distracted for a second, but when she looks at Victor again, his face is only sorrow, and horror. She doesn't understand what the fuck happened, but it seems like everything went to hell. She no longer has him.

- You didn't like that? – asks the apex, but it is more of a confirmation -. We better go.

Mary offers her hand, and Victor, smart enough to remain obedient despite his fear, approaches the huge hand and settles in its midst. She pays for the food and they leave the restaurant. It's a silent five-minute walk until they reach a park and the gigantic teenager sits in the shade of a tree.

For a couple of minutes, Mary doesn't say a word and keeps her eyes away from Victor. He, standing over her knee, can see that she is upset, upset with him, and this long silence is the time it takes for her to calm down, maybe stop thinking about hurting him, so the tainy waits in silence, attentive to the expressions on Mary's beautiful face, hoping for the best.

- What the fuck, Victor? – the tainy doesn't answer, perhaps needing more context -, it seemed like you were having fun, I know I was having fun, and suddenly, you're all trembling and scared.

- Sorry. It's just that I need time to get used to certain things...

- I don't need you to get used to anything, Víctor, I need you to explain to me… what the hell?

- It's nothing - look down. 

Mary looks at the sky, and sighs.

- Let's try something else. I know you live with your dad, right?

- Yes.

- Well, from now on, you will answer all my questions with all the honesty in the world - she pauses to calculate what she will say, she needs to intimidate him, but there is a real risk of scaring him too much and he won't want to see her again -, and if I think you're not, I'll go to your house, and I'll do very bad things to your father – avoid giving details.

- No, please, please, please - he begs, kneeling, crying uncontrollably - I'll say what you want, I swear, just...

- But - she interrupts him again, trying to control the damage - if you're honest with me, if I feel like you're speaking the truth, I promise I'll be very good to your family. Believe me, Victor, my generosity can fix your dad's life. And yours.

The little man with the tear-stained face, looking weaker and more pathetic than Mary has ever seen him, nods. The huge apex blows softly towards his little date and with the tip of her forefinger she calmly strokes his back, giving the upset tainy five minutes to recover from the crying fit he just suffered. Mary forgets how easy it is to send a tainy into a state of panic. That same threat would elicit a much less visceral response from Victoria or Leslie, but they're not fair comparisons, Victoria has been her friend for a long time, and she's more or less used to it, and Leslie, well, she's a natural pet who knows how to instinctive avoid behaviors that might displease its owner.

- Good. So let's continue. I know you liked what happened in the restaurant, the boner you had was a pretty obvious indication, wasn't it? – the honesty of her words make Victor blush -. And I know that you like me, I like you too, so tell me, where did I lose you?

Mary waits, but the tainy is silent and bites his lip.

- It's really hard to balance how much I like you with how much you're pissing me off right now, little one – an exasperated smile crosses the apex's face -, and you don't want the scales to tip to the wrong side, believe me – she won't threaten his father again, she doesn't want to lead him into a panic attack, so she opts for the old trusty and raises her hand over the little man, knowing there is no escape.

- Yes I liked! - he rushes -, I liked how you played with the mini, Mary, and I also liked how you played with Victoria when... when you got jealous, that day we got together to study - in the heights, the apex blushes -, it's great to see you use your size and your strength on us, to see you abuse people like me, thinking that you could do the same to me, and that all the time I am at your mercy - he tries to hide his growing erection, without success -. It is just that…

Mary waits, but the pause is too long.

- Go on! – she commands.

- It's just that I don't enjoy it all the way. I know there are people who do, and I'm not judging them, but I… I just… when you finish the game, when you kill them, it destroys all the fun for me.

- But that's the best part! – She’s incredulous.

Victor doesn't say anything else. But it's okay. It's what Mary wanted to know, even though she doesn't make any sense of it. She looks to the side and picks something up off the ground, then raises her right hand holding a tainy man in the middle of her palm.

- So you don't like this - Her hand forms a tight fist, then opens again.

Victor looks away and covers his eyes with his hands before he can see the mass of ground meat and splintered bones that a second ago was a person. All for the enjoyment of the apex, who finds terribly cute to see a man built like a tank behave like a child watching a horror movie.

- Please, no - he begs her.

- Okay - she replies, wiping the remains off her against the tree -, what about this?

Another tainy appears in front of Victor, this time a woman. Mary's fingers make a quick movement and suddenly, the woman who is screaming in pain and panic is in one hand, and her right leg is in the other hand, both parts separated by several meters.

- Of course not! – Victor answers, but this time he doesn't take his eyes off. Blushing, he finds adorable the innocence with which Mary honestly seems not to understand the problem in playing to dismember people -. Now she's going to die, of course it's not right to rip her fucking leg off, Mary – he can't help but smile.

- Oh sure, I guess you're right - She tosses the small woman and leg away. How about this?

The new victim is another tainy man, a big fat one whose legs are kept trapped inside Mary's fist while his top half is exposed and allows him to cry and beg for his life, but the pleas are gradually replaced by snarls and screams of pain as the pressure exerted by the apex increases.

- That's fine, I guess - Victor sighs, emotionally exhausted, hoping that the man in front of him won't be executed - as long as you don't tear off his legs or something.

- How about a couple of broken bones?

The apex now holds her victim between her thumb and forefinger, and without taking her eyes off Victor, she squeezes until she feels the fragile man's femur break between her fingertips.

Victor doesn't take his gaze from Mary's beautiful eyes either, ignoring the crack of the breaking bone and also ignoring the renewed cries of pain from the man, who punches desperately against the hard surface of the fingers that catch him, but it's useless, he is defenseless.

- How about this? She makes the pressure move closer to her fingertips.

This time several simultaneous cracks indicate the collapse of the man's hips between the merciless fingers. The screams he emits no longer sound human. The man scratches the thick skin of Mary's fingers, but his nails prove as effective as his fists, and he only manages to pull out his nails.

- Maybe he's had enough? – Victor asks.

- But I haven't even touched his vitals - Mary mutters, disappointed.

- You crushed his hips, Mary. He'll need surgeries, lots of surgeries, if he survives to the hospital. Now it's just not fun for me anymore, you see?

Resigned, Mary looks at the unconscious and broken tainy, small and insignificant in the middle of her palm. She thinks it would be less cruel to make a fist and end his pain, but she shrugs and sets him down on the grass, as far as her arm's length will allow her.

- If there's a little one out there - she says to the park that seems empty -, this man is alive, but he needs an ambulance. You can get out now, I won't hurt any more of you, I promise.

A mini woman emerges from under a leaf and runs towards the wounded man. She seems like a very brave woman to Mary, but she doesn't say anything about it and looks away, so as not to scare the little hero or someone else present who is thinking of helping.

- Time to go home.

- What do you mean home? to your house? - Victor asks, blushing at the implications of a trip to the apex house at the end of the date.

- It will be a long walk, my beautiful gentleman, why don't you rest?

Without giving explanations, she takes Víctor with the same fingers that have just crushed and tortured a handful of tainys, but with much more gentleness, and puts him inside a small pocket on the upper part of her left breast. Inside, Victor feels the smooth surface of the gigantic woman's chest and smells her perfume, but also her sweat, and he loves it. Immediately he's flushed all over his body and has an erection so big he feels like he's going to explode, but a couple of minutes later exhaustion it’s too much and he falls asleep, lulled to sleep by the steady rhythm of Mary's huge footsteps. and the beating of his powerful heart, surrounded by the warmth of her body.

When she notices Victor asleep against her boob, Mary decides to take the long way home to give him time to rest. After all, she wants him full of energy for what awaits at home, and since her mom is away for work and Lester is staying at a friend's house, the house will be just for her and her guests. 

Chapter End Notes:

Mary's creativity is matched only by her generosity, and she will use both to surprise Victor.