- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More of a setup chapter for the finale I'll admit, but I still like this one

Following his lucky encounter with Dylan, Daniel quickly hopped back into his discarded underwear and pants before continuing his search for the remaining tinies. Unfortunately, dressing himself was about the only productive thing he’d managed to accomplish so far. He just couldn’t concentrate with everything going on below his waist. He was glad of course, since every second of squirming was another second he knew Dylan was still alive in there and he wanted the runt to last as long as it took for him to find the others, but FUCK! His boner just wouldn’t go down no matter what he did or thought about.

Just as he was considering putting an end to it all right there and then and rubbing one out in the middle of the hallway he was in, Daniel spotted a set of screens through the crack of a door up ahead. After making his way over, he pushed the door open all the way to reveal not just two screens, but six… security cameras. Jackpot!

Heading over to the terminal, Daniel was about to take a seat in the chair when he remembered the tiny passenger riding along in his rectum. He didn’t particularly care what happened to Dylan once he found his release, but until then he should try to be gentle, so remained standing as he cycled through all of the cameras on the property. There were so many rooms in the massive country estate it would take him hours to find three doll-sized people in it just by wandering around, especially since they were more familiar with the layout than he was. Though it seemed they also knew to avoid the cameras, because Daniel couldn’t find a single trace of their whereabouts.

That’s when a peculiar looking button caught his attention on the console. It looked like a scope, just your standard circle with four small line markings dotted at equally spaced points along the circumference. It didn’t look like a big red alarm button at least, so Daniel pushed it in the hopes it might do something useful. It did. The button was for a motion sensor, designed to search every camera for movement. It took a few seconds for him to spot it, but right there scurrying along the skirting boards of a hallway he’d passed not too long ago were all three of his targets. They stopped at the corner they were approaching and appeared to be discussing something before parting in separate directions.

Daniel didn’t bother trying to suppress his groan at seeing the group split up, but as he turned to head out in pursuit of the two tinies still lingering against the wall something else caught his eye. One of those clear travelling tubes from the kitchen. Perhaps things were looking up…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Seth please, my feet hurt and I’m tired, can’t we stop for just a minute?” Tyler pleaded, dragging his feet for emphasis. “We skipped breakfast and everything, I need to rest!”

“We didn’t skip breakfast Tyler, we were chased out of the kitchen by a giant murderous psychopath who, need I remind you, could still be lurking around every corner waiting to kill us.” Seth chided, swiftly losing patience with his youngest brothers whining. He’d protect Tyler until his dying breath, as he would Dylan, once they found him. That being said, Tyler was soft, clinging to Calvin’s apron strings like a lost lamb ever since he’d been adopted into the family. “Besides, we just rested a minute ago after dad left, remember?”

Their father Rob, who Seth dearly hoped wasn’t now widowed after Calvin stayed behind in the kitchen, had insisted on going on ahead so Tyler could take a moment to rest. Unlike Tyler, their father had a sense of urgency for the situation that wouldn’t allow him to stop, even for a second. If they made it out of this alive, Seth knew it would be because their father would stop at nothing to get them to safety.

“But my feet huuuuuurt,” Tyler wailed, pace slowing to little more than an idle crawl behind Seth, who’d paused to peek around the next corner before freezing completely. “Seth?“

“Shh!” Seth silenced Tyler with a quick look and a finger on his lips before making a show of dangling his arms above his head and stomping in place, which Tyler supposed was Seth’s impression of a giant. Voice low, permitting himself only the gentlest of hushes Seth said, “turn around and head back the other way… slowly!”

Tyler turned on his heels, suddenly no longer caring about his fatigue as he set a steady pace back along the skirting boards of the open corridor. He’d never spent much time on the actual ground before, always preferring the safety of their mezzanines and vacuum tubes for easy transportation, but their father had said the elevated vantage points were too much of a risk as they’re the first place the giant would look. As for the vacuum tubes, once we were in them they were a straight shot to our destination, so all the intruder would have to do is trace it along the walls and ceiling and he’d have us cornered. Safer to hide on the ground their father said.

The view from down here was daunting though, Tyler had never realised just why so many normal sized trolls online took to calling small people ‘bugs’. This was why, if one of those trolls he liked to taunt so much were here now, one single step would have him stuck flat to their sole. He’d never felt so small.

At least, not until that giant stepped around the corner where they’d just come from and Tyler turned his head to find the giants gaze fixed directly on him. He froze under that gaze; Seth having to grab his arm and haul him along while Tyler just watched as the humungous god-like boy with the cruel smile took a single step toward them. He cleared the distance between them effortlessly, a few more ground-shaking paces like that one and he’d be right on top of them!

“RUN TYLER!” Seth bellowed, still yanking at the boys wrist trying to drag him along.

“I- I- can’t,” Tyler rasped, then stumbled, arm slipping out of Seth’s grasp as the elder brother made to haul him back up and failed.

Seth could only stop and stare now; at the giant closing in before them, at his brother sprawled on the ground and most alluringly at the open space behind him. His every instinct screamed at him to run, making excuses for him that Tyler would never have made it anyway and he should just leave him behind. That was the logical choice and yet, here he was, positioning himself between his defenceless little brother and the human skyscraper who wanted to flatten them both.

“Poor choice,” came the taunting voice of the giant now looming overhead. The humungous socked feet of the boy acting as make-shift barricades blocking any chance of escape. “I would have left him.”

“Then you’re clearly an only child!” Seth yelled back, doing his best to make a show of bravado so Tyler wouldn’t be too frightened.

“Actually, you could say I had lots of brothers and sisters. I just never particularly cared about any of them.” The booming voice replied. “Anyway, I don’t have time for small talk, I’m on a bit of a deadline.”

With that, a large slender hand propelled down from the sky, making its way directly toward Seth and Tyler like they were just toys in a claw machine. Seth tried to fight back, hammering at the digits closing over his brothers helpless frame as he lay there motionless on the ground, still too scared to so much as get to his feet. It was no use though, his efforts were futile as the fingers wrapped around the two of them and lifted them at break neck speed.

They were carried only a few paces before the fist they were clutched in turned palm-up and the fingers unfurled around them, only for the giants other hand to reach in and pluck Seth away. With only Tyler left in the open palm, the hand tipped to the side, shaking him off with a quick flick.

“Bastard! Leave him alone!” Seth cried helplessly, unable to lift a finger to protect his treasured younger sibling.

“Jeez, touchy aren’t we? Don’t get yourself all riled up big guy, I’m not a monster! I can see the kid’s clearly young and petrified, so I’m gonna be nice.” The giant said softly, enough so that Seth almost felt like he might be telling the truth. Tyler too seemed to lift his head at the promise of mercy. “I was just going to toss you both somewhere quick since I gotta look for the other guy, but since I’m feeling generous I’ll give you a choice.”

Lifting a leg off the ground, the giant used his left foot to slide down the sock of his right before bending down and yanking it completely off, shooting back up and tossing the filthy, grey-soled white fabric on the small side table. It landed just shy of poor Tyler, almost burying him beneath it, the boy still lying face down quivering with fear. After tossing the sock on the table, the giant took his free hand and tugged at the elastic of his boxers waistband and leaned in close to the table.

“Your choice kid, sock or balls.”

“You sick fuck! Leave him out of this, just do what you want with me!” Seth seethed, desperately writhing in the boys iron grip to no avail. Seemingly displeased at the interruption, the colossal teenager gripped Seth between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed against his torso so his spine was bending in the wrong direction. With the giant using his thumb to apply more and more pressure, Seth could only shut up and accept the literal bone crushing weight that threatened to snap him in half.

“Here’s the thing kid, if you don’t pick, your brother here’s gonna die. Then I’m just gonna choose for you, so he’ll have died for nothing.” The giant explained, applying just enough pressure to Seth’s puny body that the crack in his spine was audible for them all to hear. The tiny college student couldn’t keep from screaming at the agonising pain that shot through him. He wouldn’t be able to endure much more.

“Please stop!” Tyler yelled, finally finding his voice after being overcome with fear for so long.

“Sorry little dude, that wasn’t one of the options. Now be a good boy and either crawl in the sock or take a dive. Feet or balls.”

Tyler couldn’t possibly be expected to choose. This was an impossible decision for anyone. It wasn’t just the thought of the two offensive body parts that repulsed him, but the stench. The sock to his left reeked so badly he could tell they’d been worn for days at the very least. Then there was down below, even from high up on the table that was definitely the smell of hot balls wafting its way up to him. Both choices would be horrific, but at least Seth would live if he just picked one, right?

Tyler didn’t much like the idea of another guys balls smothering him, but smell aside, the other main factor was contact. Balls may be gross but they were soft, even if the giant sat down the balls wouldn’t be as stifling as being crushed beneath the titan’s full weight with every step. Balls it is then.

“Ugh, this is taking too long, you guys are so dull compared to your brother! Where’s your sense of adventure? He couldn’t crawl up my ass quick enough and I didn’t even have anyone’s life to threaten him with, except for his own.” The giant grumbled, tossing Seth down into his awaiting underwear and snapping the elastic shut without so much as a second glance. Though even without looking, he was all too aware of the pebble-sized nineteen-year-old bouncing off his erect member, even scrambling to maintain a hold on it before losing his grip and sliding beneath his sweat-drenched balls.

“W-wait!” Tyler begged.

“You’re not too bright are you?” the giant asked rhetorically, unable to refrain from gliding a hand lightly over his crotch and fondling his balls, fingering a particular spot where a faint outline could be seen poking out through the black fabric. “Time’s up kid, if you want my advice, just pretend you have a foot fetish or something.”

Grabbing the sock off the side table where it had been discarded next to its prospective new occupant, the colossal teen fingered the opening and stretched it out making a hole big enough for Tyler to fit through. Not giving the boy a chance to back away or attempt to flee, a great powerful hand came raking along the table from behind him, shoving him tumbling off the edge of it in a free fall. After spiralling for what felt like an eternity through a sea of lint-flecked white fabric, Tyler landed on a soft cushiony hammock before the whole world turned upside down leaving him unable to find his footing.

Before he could get his bearings, the opening of the sock above him cast a shadow into his damp prison. This was really about to happen. The giants clammy foot began its descent into the still steamy sock, unfaltering in its advance toward the toe end where Tyler was now pressing himself back into it as far as he could, willing himself to slip through the fabric. He didn’t care if the sweat seeped into his clothes and never washed out. He didn’t care if it seeped into his skin leaving him reeking of feet for the rest of his life. He just wanted that foot to stop, he wanted this nightmare to be over, he wanted Calvin.

“DAAAAD!” Tyler yowled desperately, but with nowhere to go he could only watch helplessly as the five gargantuan toes of his captors feet spread out around him and swallowed him into the grooves beneath them. There Tyler lay, trapped between the ball of the giants foot and his toes as they flexed into him, squeezing him in a tender caress.

Tender, at least, until the foot was finally lowered to the ground and Tyler was crushed beneath the full weight atop him. Screaming in agony, there was nothing Tyler could do as the giant took a step, then another and another, each one a bone-splintering near death experience for the eleven-year-old turned insole.

As the mountainous teen continued on his way, Seth’s situation wasn’t much better. While not being crushed with each movement was a blessing, being smothered under a heavy ball sack came with its own set of challenges. The air was stiflingly hot for one and Seth could barely take a breath without the skin of the sack wrapping over his face like clingfilm. It was like having a plastic bag over his head. He felt like he was being waterboarded with every passing second in this damp, sweaty prison.

As if that weren’t bad enough, the humiliation he felt as the boy continued to fondle himself was enough to set him sobbing. Pokes and prods and pinching, the lazy absent-minded strokes of the boys fingers pressing him into his balls, he couldn’t take much more of it. What could he do though? A few hours ago he was a college student, now… Well, now he supposed he was whatever this giant wanted him to be, even if that something was just a human sweat rag for his hefty seed-sodden balls.