- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter, let's gooo!

This was my first time writing a G/T story, so if anyone has any feedback (constructive criticism only pls) I'd love to hear it! <3

There was only one thing Rob knew as he traversed his home from the unfamiliar terrain of the true ground. He had to keep moving. That’s all. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Not because of the rogue titan lurking around his home unchecked, but because he knew if he stopped he’d break down and fall apart. He’d told the boys not to worry about Calvin; given them some nonsense speech about how we’re more resilient than they know in an attempt to keep their spirits up. He’d told them Calvin would likely give the giant a stern talking to and send him on his way with one of his signature glares.

He smiled at the thought, but he knew the truth was likely far more gruesome. He’d never see his partner again, not outside of that monsters stomach at least, or on the bottom of his foot, or some other ungodly place. He’d heard the stories about what still went on behind closed doors. The government and media did their best to cover it up for the most part and the normal sized people of the world didn’t care to look too closely. His kind knew though, about all the horrific ways small folk were still hunted and tortured for the sick pleasures of those who would call them equals at the podium, only to grind them underfoot when no one was looking.

This world was still far from safe for anyone afflicted by the shrinking plague. That was why he and Calvin had done everything they could to gain as much wealth as possible. They’d hold fundraisers and galas as often as they could, raising money to contribute to charities set up to rescue and rehabilitate captive smalls. They’d helped thousands through that charity work and he’d be damned if he couldn’t save his own sons too. So he’d keep moving, until he made it to the only vacuum tube he’d permit himself to use, just around the corner now.

He rounded it near sprinting, gaining a second wind as he hauled ass for salvation. He’d had this tube put in for just such an occasion as this one, the only one of its kind that lead to the security room, where he could raise the alarm and signal the outside world for help. As he neared the opening of the tube, he leapt off the ground and let it suck him in as he’d done hundreds of times before. This was it, not long left. Just a few more seconds and he’d have the full force of the county police department swarming the place; they’d drag that kid out kicking and screaming, then he could start rebuilding whatever was left of his family.

At least, that’s what he thought would happen, until he traversed the tube across the ceiling into the security room and got a birds eye view of what awaited him below. The giant boy was already waiting for him, smiling up at him as he sat there naked in the chair from the waist down. Was he, playing with himself as well? Rob didn’t have time to look any closer, nor could he do anything to halt his advance as the vacuum tube sent him hurtling through its opening and spat him out onto the desk, directly in front of the triumphant looking home invader.

“Hi there!” The boy greeted cheerfully, grinning like a fiend. “So glad you could finally join us. Sorry to have started without you, but I just couldn’t help myself, you have some amazing sons!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel was positively brimming with elation at this latest development. Things couldn’t be going any better if he’d orchestrated it himself. He’d hoped all he would have to do was return to the security room and wait for the final piece in his game to make a move against him. He hadn’t even had to rise from his seat to capture the fool before he’d come tumbling out of that pipe like a piece of pneumatic tube mail. Perfect timing too, since only minutes before had Daniel shucked off his pants and plopped down in his seat, no longer concerned for the comfort of the stow away in his ass. He’d barely been able to stroke the length of his dick before he was interrupted by the newcomer, but at least now the real fun could begin.

There was no time for introductions as he’d initially intended. He’d had this grand idea to show off in front of the father of the group, making the man watch as he played with his treasured boys, crushing them between balls, feet and butt cheeks. As things stood, there was barely a thought behind Daniel’s eyes as lust and primal desire took their hold and he relinquished control of his conscious mind. Release, it begged. Please. Release. Soon. Release. Now! Every inch of him cried out for it. All of it, anywhere, whatever the cost. He didn’t care about toying with them anymore, he just needed to cum, to hell with foreplay.

Scooping up the latest addition to the non-consensual orgy with his left hand, Daniel wrapped the other around his erect member before feeling like something was missing, but what? After using his teeth to rip off the older male’s clothes like a candy wrapper, Daniel unceremoniously tossed the man into his mouth, taking no notice of the creative string of threats and curses being hurled his way. Then it dawned on him what he was missing. Fingering the space between his balls, he searched for it. Where was it? There! Tucked just behind his balls now, right under his taint. The figure finally limp from fighting against Daniel’s roaming fingers, pressing him against his scrotum for so long.

Seth was drained, so much so that he barely registered that he’d been plucked out from beneath the hot, fumigating chamber of Daniels crotch. He just had this odd sensation of being on a boat, swaying or- no, bouncing? It was an effort of will to hone back in on his situation, but then the fog clouding his vision cleared enough that he was able to make out what was happening. He was clutched in Daniel’s hand again, only this time that hand was also wrapped around his humungous cock, Seth’s face squashed against its tip as a clear slimy substance seeped its way into his mouth and nose. Precum.

While it was an effort to do so, Seth forced himself to turn his head so he might look upon his captor, if only to meet his maker and look him in the eye as he died. He wasn’t prepared for what he saw. Dangling half in and half out of the boys cavernous maw, drenched in saliva and gasping for air, was Seth’s father Rob. It couldn’t possibly be him, he was on his way to… one look around the room and Seth finally grasped the situation. This was it then, his life was over. The only thing he could do now was wait and see. Would he die first? Or would he live long enough to witness this monster glut himself on the man who raised him.

Daniel was having the best time of his life, he wanted to cum, wanted to just finish and get it over with, but at the same time he just couldn’t bring himself to do so. He knew if he just tightened his grip a little more and sped up his pace he’d shoot his load within a few deft strokes but, this steady pace, the featherlight grip… it was intoxicating. He found if he held back just enough, in all the right places, he and his playthings became one in the moment. The titillating squirms against the head of his penis, the desperate pounding against the rim of his butthole and the frantic slithering along the sole of his foot inside his sock, it was somehow both too much yet not enough.

He needed it to end, his balls were screaming for it, but he yearned for it to go on, so he kept edging himself for as long as he could possibly hold out. That’s when he felt it, the wave of cum gathering at the base of his shaft. This was the home stretch, even if he stopped wanking entirely this second, the oncoming flood was happening with or without his intervention. There was one final touch he wanted to add though, as he tipped his head down to look at the tiny fighting for his life to keep from drowning in his precum. With a lazy smile dancing along his lips, he pushed the morsel of a man in his mouth out between his lips and held him there, letting father and son make eye contact one final time before the end. When he knew he had the sons attention, he locked eyes with him himself, only a fraction of a second before tipping his head back and gobbling up his snack once more. With a flick of his tongue, he coaxed the man to the back of his throat, devouring him in a loud, greedy gulp that had his throat swelling.

He heard it then, the puny wailing lament of the bug in his hand, the signal to stop holding back and just ride the wave. So that’s exactly what he did, no more teasing, no more controlled strokes as he clamped his hand on his dick so tight he thought he might rip it off. He pumped so hard and fast his arm was burning, but he didn’t care. He still needed more, so he arched back into the chair and ground the ball of his foot into the smooth hard wood floor, delighting in the cracking and crunching that reverberated up his calf and thigh. It was enough, the first torrent of cum now shooting out of him so fast it cleared halfway across the room, splatting on the ground. The second wave hit him in the face before the remaining ooze came seeping out, lathering his hand and engulfing the tiny now forgotten within it.

Daniel didn’t dare stop pumping, not as his prized butt plug did him the tremendous service of struggling so fervently in his ass that it massaged his prostate like a dream come true. The carnal sensation prompting the third and final spit of Daniels seed to come spewing out of him, less impressively than the previous rounds perhaps, but no less gratifying.

It was an effort to move after that, so Daniel didn’t. He just sat there, slumped in that chair, gasping for breath. He never thought masturbating could be such hard work. It was all worth it in the end though, even if he wasn’t sure he’d ever cum that hard again in his life. Not even if he got his hands on more of these miraculous little sex toys of his. Speaking of which…

Once he finally regained control of his breathing, Daniel sat up and looked himself over. No surprise that he was practically drenched in his own semen, but it wasn’t himself that he was worried about. In a surge of post nut clarity, he’d suddenly developed a sort of conscience toward the wellbeing of his diminutive helpers. Too late though it seemed, as mixed in with the cum still leaking off his hands, were the bloody remains of the eldest son. What a shame. At least he still had two though, right?

Except he didn’t, he realised, memory returning of the moment just before he climaxed when he’d felt the youngest of the three brothers squirming around the ball of his foot and ground him into mulch. Kicking his foot up and propping it on the table confirmed as much, the red stain on his sock telling him all he needed to know of the boys final moments. Well then, wasn’t this just wonderful. Five of these little fuckers in the house when he started and he’d wasted them all on the first round.

He supposed he couldn’t very well remain sulking here all day about it, so Daniel rose from his seat and made to pick up his pants from where he’d discarded them on the floor. As he bent down to reach for them he sensed something peculiar, much to his delight, as a familiar wriggling sensation emitted from his butt. Someone really was looking out for him today it seemed. Perhaps there’d be more than one round after all…?