- Text Size +

King Artus paced around his council chamber as the messenger delivered yet more bad news.

“...and so, His Majesty Gyfardd will not be sending his fleet to our aid.”

The air in the room was tense. Gyfardd and his fleet had been the last hope of his kingdom. Not far off the coast of his capital sat the immense armada of the Droskyn empire. Artus’s own navy had already been smashed to pieces while attempting to drive them off. It was a desperate to expect another man to send his forces to their certain doom like that. The king sighed.

“Has the Droskyn fleet made any movements since this morning?” he asked.

“Truthfully, sire I cannot say. Several hours ago a thick fog settled along the coast and it has yet to lift.”

“Well it’s unlikely the empire would let us out of their jaws because of a little bad weather. I have made up my mind. Prepare to send an envoy to the Droskyn. We will acce-”

“Your Majesty, do not give up yet.”

Standing in the doorway of the chamber was Queen Sela. As much as he loved her, Artus was not in the mood for her interjection right now.

“Sela my dear, we are defeated. No one is coming to our aid. It is better to negotiate now than have the Droskyn lay siege to our cities and burn the kingdom to the ground.”

“I beg you not to have so little faith in your wife. Follow me and I will show you cause for hope.”

Artus knew the smile that now rested on Sela’s face well. She wanted to improve his spirits in the way that only a wife can. The king finally understood. Things would remain at a standstill until the fog dissipated anyway.

“Ahem. Very well. I will accompany the queen. If the fleet makes any sudden moves, find me immediately.”

With that, the royal couple left the council chamber behind. Sela led her husband through the corridors of the castle towards the bath hall. It wouldn’t be the first time they had used the hot-spring fed baths for a tryst, but truth be told Artus wasn’t quite in the mood for anything relating to water. It was said that the construction of baths pre-dated the rest of the castle by some time. Whatever great civilization had built it vanished seemingly overnight. That was yet another unsettling thought given the current circumstances.

Sela closed the great doors to the hall behind them as they entered.

“Now my king, gaze upon the bath and see your cause for joy!” she exclaimed.

Artus approached the gurgling water. There seemed to be more steam rising from it than usual and the fragrance of scented oils hung in the air. The king peered through the vapors and saw what Sela must be talking about. There were ships. Hundreds of toy ships spread across the water. Someone had arranged them in the formation of a real fleet. Where had she gotten all of these? And how were they supposed to help?

“Sela, I need real ships. Not toys,” Artus sighed.

“I implore you my dear, look more closely.”

Curious what she could possibly mean, Artus bent down. One of the toys had drifted towards the edge of the bath. It was incredibly detailed down to the rigging on the sails. He could even see from the banners that it was a model of a Droskyn galley. Then Artus saw a speck on the deck move. Then another. There was one on the mast too excitedly gesturing.

“By the gods… these aren’t toys. It’s the Droskyn fleet!” he said, bolting upwards.

The queen embraced him from behind once he was standing.

“That’s correct my dear king. I have worked a great spell to deliver your enemy into your-our hands.”
Artus could feel Sela’s nipples harden through her gown against his back as she continued to speak.

“Magic is such a strange thing. Having so much power coursing through one’s body stimulates all of your senses… it stimulates your appetites. You followed me here expecting a wife’s comfort and you shall have it.”

She stepped back and Artus heard her clothes fall to the floor. Taking the signal, he fumbled to quickly disrobe himself. Once he was nude, Sela took his hand and led him down the steps into the bath. Despite moving gently the waves of the colossal pair entering the bath sent the Droskyn formation into disarray. Artus was still taken aback by the situation and wasn’t sure how to proceed. It wasn’t the first time he’d been with Sela while others watched, but this a bit different from their nuptial bed.
“Sela, how should we best…make use of this opportunity?”

The queen plucked one of the galleys out from the chaos and put it to her husband’s chest.

“We should them sailing across our bodies and dash them against the rocks of our passion my lord.”

With that, Sela took the half-inch long ship and began to drive it along Artus’s chest. First around his nipple, then downward to the muscular lines of his stomach and finally to the base of his shaft. Her elven touch was delicate enough not to crush the ship itself so the crew enjoyed the full journey. At the time, she was able to use just the right amount of pressure to still elicit the right response from Artus. After teasing him with detours from his groin, the queen left the ship in the shadow of her husband’s hardening cock. She gently lifted his member up, placed the galley below and held it there for the sailors to understand their fate. To them, it looked like a mountain of flesh was hovering above their heads. Sela let go and the ship was crushed, sending the crew overboard or clinging to the ruddy skin of Artus’s manhood for survival. The rush was immediate. Artus had never felt more full of lust for his wife.

Sela giggled and floated on her back in the middle of the tiny fleet.

“Now, me.”

The king waded over and collected several of the ships in his hands. He was nowhere near as dexterous as his wife so some were crushed as he grabbed them or on contact with Sela’s skin. The queen still enjoyed the rough feeling of crushed vessels. In her current condition it might even have been preferable to a gentler approach. Artus ran one of the larger ships into each of the islands that were his wife’s breasts. He dragged them around the base and then slowly up towards her mountainous nipples. It’s hard to say which sight would have been terrifying: the view of the crew on the queen’s right nipple as Artus’s tongue descended to grind them into his wife’s areola or the view of the ship on the opposite breast knowing the same fate awaited them. Sela gasped and panted as the king kissed and suckled on her nipples. Her sensitivity from the magic meant she could feel every minuscule sailor as they struggled to avoid getting swallowed, crushed or thrown into the bath.

Sela felt herself come when Artus brought his mouth to hers for a kiss, transferring some of the unfortunate Droskyns to her mouth. When Artus finally pulled back they were both ready for the main event. The pair gathered as many of the remaining ships into the center of the bath as they could. The imperial oarsman worked themselves to exhaustion trying to escape the casual pace of the giants. When they had assembled a satisfying flotilla, the couple stood facing each other with the ships between them. The two embraced and Artus lifted Sela by her legs. Some smaller ships ended up beached on the king’s dick or tangled in his pubic hair as he raised it out the water and towards his wife’s waiting opening. He slammed forward, crushing the ships and anyone still aboard.

Sela was overwhelmed. The pleasure of the collision and the thickness of her husband's cock combined to send her spiraling into ecstasy. She screamed and cried as her body was wracked with intense and overwhelming orgasms. The two leviathans slamming their bodies into each other will full force generated roiling tidal waves that smashed and drowned the remaining Droskyn fleet. Some ships were pulled downward by the vacuum action when Artus withdrew from his wife and then sent slamming back into her womanhood when he plunged upward again. Each movement of their lovemaking sent thousands of small ships crashing against the flesh of the king and queen. Their wet bodies slapped together and they felt the wood splinter under the pounding. Finally, Artus felt the pleasure of his orgasm start to rise within him.

"Sela, I'm about to cum."

He could feel her walls tense around the girth of his cock. Between them was the remains of what was once the greatest fleet in the world. They were determined to finish the job.

"Oh fill me up my king," Sela whimpered. "Give me your seed!"

The king obliged. With a mighty thrust he drove his hips forward and buried himself to the hilt. His balls tightened and his cock swelled with the first spurt of semen. As he unloaded his load into the queen, Sela reached climax and felt it course out of her. Inside, she could feel that her husband's essence had reached her deepest parts along with some of the most unfortunate of the Droskyns. The sensation was indescribable.

Feeling spent, Artus withdrew from his wife and leaned back across the wall of the bath. Very few of the Droskyn ships remained floating at this point. The swirling currents had collected debris and stranded sailors in a few larger groups throughout the water. Artus idly ran his fingers through one of these groups, sending the flotsam careening on new trajectories. Two groups of broken ships were moving towards each other at high speed and the king squinted to see the survivors bracing for impact aboard them. Sela interrupted before he could properly observe the collision.

“Dear, there is one ship still afloat. I think you should come take a look at it.”

Sela had waded over to the opposite side of the bath while Artus rested. The king looked at where she was pointing and immediately saw what she meant. Of course. It was the Terror of the Seas. The great Droskyn flagship. It was huge, crewed by the empire’s fiercest marines and bristling with ballista. Or at least it had been. Even shrunken, it was still impressively larger than any of the other ships their copulation had already destroyed. It must have been the work of its skilled crew that had brought it out of harm’s way so far.

“What shall we do wit-” Sela began to ask. Before she could finish, a bolt from one of the Terror’s siege crossbows shot up and into her arm. She winced and Artus bolted to her side. He picked up the flagship in one of his hands and began to de-fang it with the other. The king pinched each of the vessel’s ballista batteries between his fingers and tore them off. If the artillerymen weren’t crushed by his godly digits it was unlikely they would survive the immense fall down into the sudsy water of the bath. The threat gone, Artus turned to his wife and inspected her arm.

“Sela, are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes, I think so. I was more surprised than hurt. The bolt didn’t even pierce my skin.”

She was right, there was a small, blackish-blue welt where it must have impacted, but no cut. These were weapons that punched through the hulls of warships with ease and could even pierce the curtain walls of fortresses at their normal size. Now they were less threatening than the bite of a mosquito. Any sailors or officers still alive on the Terror would have had to have realized the futility of their predicament at this point.

“Even so Sela, I think they deserve a special punishment for attacking my beautiful queen. What would be fitting?” Artus pondered.

Sela grinned and embraced her husband from his side. Her breasts rubbed against Artus’s shoulder and he suddenly realized that he had become hard again while dealing with the Terror. The queen whispered huskily into his ear, “We should show them the true terror of the sea My Lord.”

Before Artus could ask what she meant by that Sela had already plucked the warship from his hand and knelt down in front of him. She took his cock in one hand and the Terror in the other and brought them side-by-side. Artus’s now fully engorged member stood wider and much longer than the beleaguered ship. In a playful voice Sela said, “Now of these two great flagships, I wonder which is mightier? I think I’ll put their rams to the test.”

Sela oriented the bow of the Terror with Artus’s head and began to push it into his tip. The formerly immense timbers of the ship creaked and came apart around the glans as Sela increased the pressure. She managed to push the ship most of its length down her husband’s cock before she pulled it back and pushed it forward again. The king groaned in pleasure as the ship came to pieces from the force of Sela’s handjob. It was a testament to the quality of the lumber of the great northern forests and the skill of Droskyn shipwrights that the Terror’s hull lasted as long as it did as a sex toy. Before long however, Artus’s balls roiled and he ejaculated with such force that his seed tore a hole through the somehow still-intact aft of the flagship that landed in Sela’s waiting mouth. Along with it had been the remaining admirals of the Droskyn fleet who took refuge in the center of their formerly invincible vessel. The queen swallowed, putting any threat of invasion from the sea to a permanent end.

---

The next morning, the fog along the coast of Rettland finally cleared. Miraculously, the grand Droskyn armada had disappeared along with it. At the right pub, you might still hear a drunk fisherman’s tale of spying two titanic shadows smashing the Droskyn fleet through the fog. Most however believe the poor weather drove the fleet elsewhere and to its doom. The good fortune of Rettland’s salvation and the following announcement of Queen Sela’s pregnancy could only be divine approval of the union between human and elvenkind. It would be some time before anyone dared to threaten the peace of Rettland again.

p { line-height: 115%; margin-bottom: 0.1in; background: transparent }