- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a minute but here's the newest chapter.  A bit of a shorter chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--


It was a busy day for Tiffany.  She had met up with her mom, going out to a new cafe and getting coffee and lunch together.  They continued to plan out Tiffany’s dream wedding and even felt comfortable enough to joke about Tiffany’s poor plan of shrinking down with her family and friends and exploring the dollhouse.  Tiffany made it clear to her mom that her odd coworker Kelly would NOT be invited to their wedding.  

 

While Tiffany was out hanging with her mom, Alex was making the most of his time in the wrong way.  It had been a few weeks, and he found himself unable to resist that temptation any longer.  Unbeknownst to Tiffany, Alex had reached out to their neighbor, Krystal again, through the size app.  

 

Despite being nearly crushed and eaten by his beloved fiancé, and then snorted up Krystal’s nostril, Alex still found himself incredibly attracted to this woman.  He knew it was wrong and still had no intention of telling Tiffany, but he just couldn’t get over Krystal.  

 

He had been fantasizing for several days now, and planned out another rendezvous with Krystal.  He wasn’t sure exactly what Tiffany’s plans had been, but now that she was gone for a while it would be the perfect opportunity.  

 

It made it very convenient for Alex and Krystal that Krystal still lived next door in the same building.  Within minutes there was a knock on Alex’s door.  He took a few deep breaths with his heart racing in his chest.  Was he really going to do this again? 

 

When he opened the door, Alex got his answer.  Standing in the doorway was Krystal.  The gorgeous woman of African American descent stood there wearing a red sundress and cracked a smile.  “Long time no see, neighbor,” she teased and walked into the apartment before Alex could even invite her.  “Nice place you got here,” she teased.  

 

Feeling Alex’s eyes on her back, Krystal shook her ass a few times, grinning upon seeing her lover's wide-eyed excited expression.  

 

“Well, you look fantastic,” Alex said, pulling her in and grabbing her ass. 

 

“Awww thanks, I try!” she teased.  “Are we alone?”

 

“Yes we are,” Alex said, as the duo began to passionately make out.  In between sliding their tongues down each other's throats, the couple had started to disrobe but stopped themselves.  Alex had pitched the idea of shrinking while still clothed, just to hide any evidence in case they got caught.  

 

“I like the sound of that, now shrink me!” Krystal insisted.  The woman was clearly excited and had not been shrunk since the last time she and Alex had hooked up.  She really didn’t trust anyone else enough to shrink around. 

 

Deciding to pair had decided to each control each other's size for no other reason than they thought it was sexy to have that amount of power and control over the other.  

 

Alex was more than happy to oblige his lover, and pulled out his phone, reducing her down to a half-centimeter in height.  Alex was really starting to love the visual of a beautiful woman shrinking down right in front of him, seemingly disappearing right before his eyes.  “NOW WHERE’D YOU GO?” he teased as he squatted down towards the last spot he saw Krystal.

 

Before Alex could locate his tiny partner on the floor, he also suddenly found himself rapidly shrinking down towards the floor.  “Whoa, shit,” he mumbled, feeling very dizzy and putting his hand on his head.  

 

“Surprise!” Krystal’s feminine voice called out from behind him.  “Didn’t see that coming, did you?”

 

Alex just shook his head and laughed.  “I thought you’d at least let me tease you a little bit first!  Wouldn’t you want to be dropped on my dick at this size?”

 

Krystal bit her lip, clearly excited by the idea.  “Mmmm, maybe next time,” she said, leaning in and seductively licking Alex’s neck.  “I don’t want to get crushed under that thing today.”  She moved her hand down towards the outside of Alex’s pants and began to caress the growing bulge in his groin area.  

 

Before long, the tiny, cheating duo had stripped out of their clothes and left them in a tiny pile on the floor.  They continued to passionately make out, Alex standing there in a dark navy pair of boxers and Krystal wearing black lingerie.  

 

It didn’t take long for the tiny duo to be completely naked, their bodies entangled with one another, with Alex’s large, erect penis throbbing inside Krystal’s womanhood.  Krystal continued to ride Alex, cowgirl style, until he forced her off, not wanting to finish inside of her.  

 

The two lovers sat there on the floor, panting heavily.  “You know, I don’t think you’re done yet,” Krystal said seductively.  

 

Alex raised his eyebrows.  He was very sexually satisfied right now and it sure like Krystal was too.  Before he could say that he was good, Krystal was on top of him once more.  She began by kissing his neck and slowly made her way down his torso, until she finally reached his groin.  

 

Starting to play with Krystal’s hair, Alex closed his eyes and gasped as Krystal’s tongue started to caress his balls and penis.  Soon enough, he was rock hard and his dick was making its way down Krystal’s throat.  The shrunken man just laid there, enjoying the amazing sensation of Krystal blowing him.  Then he heard the front door start to unlock….

 

It seemed to happen in slow motion for Alex.  He was already facing the door while laying on his back, and watched his beautiful fiancé, Tiffany, open the door and enter the apartment, carrying two bags of groceries in her left hand.  

 

“HONEY I’M HOME,” the giantess called out, totally oblivious to Alex’s current activities.  In the doorway, she slid out of her flip flops and scrunched her bare toes in the carpet.  

 

“BABE ARE YOU HERE?” Tiff called out, walking into the kitchen to put the groceries away.  

 

“Why the fuck, I thought you said she was gone for the day!” Krystal snapped.  She was no longer on top of Alex, and definitely no longer sucking his dick.  

 

“She was!” Alex shouted defensively.  

 

“Not long enough!”

 

“I’m aware of that now,” Alex said, growing irritated with his lover's remark.  

 

The two watched nervously as Tiffany walked back from the kitchen, stomping past them towards the bedroom.  “Should we get out of here?  Find a place to hide?” Krystal questioned.  

 

Truth be told, Alex had no idea.  He had a feeling that was a bad idea, but could not explain why.  The ground started to shake once more as Tiffany came back down the hallway.  She had changed into much more casual clothes, now wearing a black sports bra and dark gray pair of yoga pants.  It was the perfect outfit for laying around and doing absolutely nothing.  

 

Grabbing the remote, Tiffany turned on the T.V. and sat back into the couch, getting comfortable and laying on her side.  Then she saw a bit of movement coming from the floor.  

 

Down on the ground, Krystal had lost what little nerve she had left as Tiffany approached the couch.  The half-centimeter woman took off in a panic.  The tiny, naked woman was running with no destination in mind, and could hear Alex calling out behind her.  

 

Not wanting his tiny partner to wind up alone or in danger on the floor, Alex soon ran after her.  They both stopped dead in their tracks when high above them they heard Tiffany’s booming voice say “FUCKING GROSS.”

 

Both of them froze.  They instantly turned and saw Tiffany staring down at them from the couch.  She hadn’t gotten up, but still looked both gigantic and intimidating.  

 

“Shit, should we grow back,” Krystal asked, her voice starting to crack with fear.  

 

That idea made Alex sick to his stomach.  There would be zero ways he could explain himself out of this situation, and would be caught red-handed.  “I don’t think so, she’d be furious.  She’d kill us both!”

 

“Yeah but not literally,” Krystal shouted angrily.  “She’ll be pissed but you two can figure it out.  Right now she could LITERALLY crush us!”

 

Alex hated it but she had a point.  Still, he wasn’t about to ruin his relationship for Krystal.  “Our phones are still with our clothes though,” he said, hoping this would work.  When Krystal had started to bolt across the floor, she had left the pile of clothes and phone that controlled Alex’s size. 

 

“Shit, we gotta get those!” she said before starting to run in the other direction.  Alex shouted again but it was useless, and he took off after her.  

 

Down from the couch, Tiffany stared down at these tiny insects like an omnipotent goddess.  She let out a sigh, annoyed that there were bugs in the house.  She was also annoyed that she was home alone, as she really wanted to fool around with Alex.  ‘Well, at least I can take care of the bug problem’, she thought to herself.  

 

Stretching her feet out, Tiffany purposely stomped them hard on the ground.  She smiled watching the tiny creatures freeze in fear.  ‘Good, they know better’, she thought to herself.  Leaning forward while sitting, she spat downward towards the miniscule creatures.  

 

It was a direct hit.  Tiffany’s loogie struck one of the bugs directly.  A grin spread over her face as she watched the tiny creature wriggling around on the ground, now covered completely in her saliva.  

 

Alex stopped in his tracks and watched in shock as Krystal was knocked off her feet by the wave of saliva.  She shouted for help, trying pathetically to struggle back up to her feet.  Every time she slipped back down though, with strands of spit dripping off her body.  “Will you fucking help me?!” she shouted.  

 

Alex ran forward and nearly lost his balance himself, before being able to pull Krystal back to her feet.  Then the ground shook once more as Tiffany stood up from the couch to her full towering height.  

 

With Tiffany’s titanic feet blocking them from both their tiny clothes and phones, as well as the relative safety underneath the couch, Alex pulled Krystal back in the other direction. 

 

“Wait where are we…”

 

“Under the coffee table!” Alex shouted.  He knew his fiancé very well, and felt confident she’d try to crush the bugs under her feet.  While it wouldn’t be completely safe, the coffee table might be able to provide a bit of protection from Tiffany’s massive feet.  

 

Tiffany placed her hands on her hips and smiled seeing the two tiny insects run underneath the table.  “Oh, we’re playing that game?” she laughed.  “Fine!”

 

Stepping away from the couch, Tiffany squatted down, before maneuvering herself onto her hands and knees.  She leaned forward, head towards the ground with her butt in the air, almost looking like a dog that wanted to play.  

 

“Shit, what’s she doing now,” Krystal said panicked, seeing Tiffany’s brown eyes locked in on their tiny bodies.  

 

“No idea,” Alex mumbled, slightly weirded out by Tiffany’s actions.  “Let’s go!” The tiny duo started running towards the couch from underneath the coffee table.  Alex tried his best to keep low to the ground and look like a bug.  As counterproductive as it seemed, his biggest fear was being recognized, not crushed.  

 

“I SEE YOU!” Tiffany said with a chilling enthusiasm.  The brunette started to crawl along the ground on her hands and knees, rapidly gaining on the shrunken pair.  “HERE I COME,” she taunted.  

 

Crawling in an over-exaggerated way, palms and knees slamming into the carpet, shaking the ground as she approached the fleeing creatures.  Reaching forward, she had just missed graining those pathetically small insects.  

 

Out of breath, Krystal collapsed underneath the couch.  Alex didn’t feel they were out of danger yet, so he grabbed Krystal and started carrying her like a damsel in distress.  This didn’t last long, as his legs also gave out. 

 

“Think we’re safe,” Krystal said, trying to catch her breath.  Alex didn’t have a chance to respond.  He was just sitting there, petrified in fear staring at the opening of the couch.  When Krystal turned to look, a chill raced down her spine.  Tiffany was right at the edge of the couch, craning her head at an angle to see under the couch.  Her massive eyeball dwarfed their tiny bodies, the brown iris studying them, the black pupil farting back and forth.  

 

“THERE YOU ARE,” she mumbled, trying her best to reach underneath the couch.  Tiffany still had not identified them as shrunken people yet, let alone her tiny boyfriend and neighbor.  

 

The tiny couple under the couches watched as the annoyed giantess stepped away, and could see her bare feet walking towards the other side of the couch.  “Is she leaving,” Krystal whispered

 

“I don’t think so,” Alex said, his heart racing.  He saw Tiffany’s giant toes gently flinching as she stood there waiting right outside the couch.  He was starting to wonder what Tiffany was doing.  Did she think they were just dumb bugs who thought the danger was gone?  Was she expecting them to pop out?

 

The tension was soon cut by a horrid creaking sound.  Krystal and Alex looked around in panicked confusion as this earth shaking noise seemed to be all around.  “Oh shit,” Alex whispered as he realized what was happening.  “She’s moving the couch.”

 

It was a bit of a struggle for Tiffany, but she managed to partially lift one end of the couch and began to rotate it.  Maybe she was just in a bad mood, but she really wanted to get rid of those bugs right now.  

 

Suddenly a loud buzzing noise echoed throughout the apartment, causing Tiffany, herself to jump.  It took her a second to realize that it was the doorbell for her apartment.  People usually just texted her when they were here that ringing the bell was rare.  She sighed and stomped off towards the door. 

 

Opening the door, Tiffany was surprisingly greeted by her mom.  While happy to see her after just grabbing lunch together, she questioned why her mom had shown up without calling.  

 

“We’ll I could if you hadn’t left your phone in my car,” her mom teased, handing Tiffany’s cell phone back to her.  

 

Back inside and still under the couch, Alex had no idea what caused Tiffany to be distracted right at this moment and didn’t care.  He knew an opportunity when he saw one.  Sprinting towards the lip of the couch, he grabbed the tiny clothes for him and Krystal, phones included.  

 

“Come on, get to the bathroom,” he shouted at Krystal.  The tiny woman didn’t know why but it was obvious that Alex had some type of plan.  Luckily for the duo, the bathroom was directly across the hall and they were slowly able to get there while Tiffany was standing in the doorway talking to someone.

 

“Quick, grow me back,” Alex said, motioning to Krystal’s phone.  

 

“Why? What’s your plan?” she questioned!

 

“Just do it!” he snapped.  “I’ll hide you and say I was showering.  I’ll step out when I get a chance and bring you back to your apartment.”

 

Krystal was hesitant but smiled.  “Promise?” she said, trying to be cute, giving Alex a kiss on the neck.  

 

“Yes,” Alex replied, growing impatient.  

 

Lucky for him, Krystal agreed with the plan and Alex grew back to normal height.  He quickly shut the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower.  Wanting to make it look realistic, he locked the door placing Krystal’s half-centimeter body on the counter so he could quickly get rinsed off.  

 

“ALRIGHT, LIKE I SAID I’LL HIDE YOU NOW,” the giant, naked Alex told Krystal.  His giant fingers descended down and plucked up the shrunken woman, and Alex couldn’t help but smile.  He had one place in mind to hide her.  

 

Without saying anything else, he smiled watching Krystal freak out when his hand reached around towards his ass.  He was sure she was screaming something at him, but he didn’t care.  Closing his eyes, he carefully pushed her squirming body past his sphincter, trapping her within his rectum.  

 

‘Well, she did snort me last time’, Alex thought to himself as he opened the door to the bathroom. 

 

“There you are!” an annoyed Tiffany called out from across the room.  “Where’d you….”

 

Tiffany didn’t have a chance to finish her sentence.  Before she could react, Alex’s arms were around her, pulling her in and his tongue was down her throat.  

 

Also was naked and still a bit wet from the shower, Alex was going nuts feeling Krystal squirming and failing to try and escape inside of him.  He instantly led Tiffany to their bedroom, and was soon vigorously having sex with Tiffany, missionary style, while Krystal struggled away deep inside him.  

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come, stay tuned.