- Text Size +

Stephen sat cross-legged at the table while Grace pulled her meal from the oven, the only light in the dining room coming from a large candle to Stephen's left. It had been a few hours so he had spent most of the time processing death. The darkness that enveloped him when she swallowed was intense, as was the heat and smell of her stomach. He could only experience that for a moment, blessedly, because the impact of hitting her digestive juices killed him instantly. How lucky am I? He thought. He wasn't looking forward to the next meal, but he couldn't help but feel at least a little conflicted. On the one hand, it was terrifying. Being toyed and tasted, with the eventual fate of being consumed whole filled him with dread. But that same process, being prey for her, felt good. He felt a kind of bliss as she casually demonstrated that she had all the agency, all the power. He was powerless, but the way she took it from him felt almost freeing. Like it was a burden she relieved him of. He didn't want to get eaten again. But at the same time, he perversely looked forward to witnessing her exert her power over him. The light in the kitchen turned off. Had he been normally-sized, this would have been a romantic ambiance. But now, it was mortifying. He prepared himself as Grace walked over with a plate of roasted meat.

"Tada! Roast duck with mashed potatoes and brown gravy, maple glazed carrots, and a side of boyfriend!"

Stephen sighed, "Okay. So, on the plate?"

Grace's smile dropped, "Hey, you need to enjoy this. So keep a positive attitude! I'm gonna play with you a little, so think of this like a game! Your goal is to not get eaten by me, no matter how much I focus on you. Come on," She held out her hand and Stephen climbed on. Grace dropped him onto the potatoes and he immediately sank into the mountain of food, eliciting a giggle from the giant woman above. "Hehe, sabotaged your start! My bad, honey!" She sat in her chair, shaking Stephen in place, further burying him in potatoes. Grace just ignored him, cutting into the duck and dipping it in some gravy that covered the bottom of the plate. She chewed slowly and loud, enunciating her pleasure at tasting the meat, "Delectable! I found this recipe online from some French dude. He knows his stuff!" She stabbed into the duck again, then stopped halfway to the gravy. She faced Stephen, "But did the potatoes come out right?" Her fork moved slow, Stephen's struggles to climb out becoming more and more desperate. The fork stabbed under the tiny man and pulled him up, freeing him from the sticky mass. Grace brought out the fork and dipped it in gravy. As she did, he ran off, landing in the salty goop with a violent splash. "Oh, nimble little bug! You know, I really like the gravy!" Stephen screamed as the fork plopped down on its side just behind him. Grace was going to scoop him up!

Stephen ran back past the potatoes, hearing the sloshing of gravy as the fork picked up more and more. Just as he ran up against the unscalable wall of the plate, the fork went up and into Grace's mouth. She giggled at him, setting the fork down and grabbing her spoon. "Come here, little thing!" she teased as she brought the spoon right at him. Though he tried to get out of the way, she was too fast, and Stephen was brought up to her mouth, along with a piece of sauce covered duck. She slurped the gravy in first, keeping the solids out for a moment. Bringing the spoon back, Grace licked her lips slowly and let out a little groan of pleasure at the taste. Stephen locked eyes with her, his arousal deeply unwanted but very real. With agonizing speed, Grace's mouth opened again and Stephen was sucked into the cavern for a second time. Her mouth was easier to navigate without as much liquid, but it was still impossible to gain a foothold. But he was unprepared to deal with her teeth. Her chomps were intense, strong and loud as she broke and tore the solid food. Her tongue deftly sweeping both the duck and Stephen toward the massive pearly death machines, he was nearly crushed numerous times. While he could dodge much of the tongue's attacks, he was quickly getting exhausted, and soon he collapsed, falling under the sheen of saliva and letting her mouth take him as prey.

Grace felt him stop struggling. Collecting all her food at her tongue, she let it all sit a moment, and then swallowed. Her boyfriend again fought the whole way down, but once more it was to no avail. This time, she savored him properly. And what flavor he had! As his struggles disappeared in her stomach, she returned to her meal, admiring the candle casting a soft light on the walls of the dining room.