- Text Size +

30 minutes after your conversation with Molly, you heard a loud car revving it's engine outside. You looked out the window and saw a bright red Camaro -- Brad's car. Molly practically flew outside, her long legs carrying her far with each stride. She had on an oversized hoodie, which was strange considering her revealing outfit choices lately. She barely said goodbye to you or your parents before she was out the door and in Brad's car. Your dad raced to the door to question her, but the car was speeding off before he had the chance. 


"Who the hell does that girl think she is? Getting picked up by strange boys at night without so much as a word or asking for permission. I swear, back in my day..."


"Now, now," said your mom, "no girl wants their dad interrogating their dates. It's only natural for her to want to hide things from us. I remember when I was her age."


Angela said all this as she was making a cup of coffee. Your dad was pacing around, muttering to himself so he didn't notice what was going on, but you did.  She discreetly tipped two pills into her coffee mug and stirred them in with the spoon. It seemed like she was not content with her current size and wanted to grow more and do it quickly. You felt your dick get hard at that thought. Maybe you would even get the chance to witness your mom have a growth spurt!


"This has been a pretty weird night," said your dad. "I think I'm going to go out for a drive, I'll be back in a few hours."


This wasn't unusual behavior from him, he usually liked to go out for drives to clear his mind. You never really knew where he went, maybe it was to the bar, maybe it was along the empty roads. You could definitely empathize with him, though. It had been a stressful time at home and getting away would probably do you good. Probably. But there was one thing that made you want to stay -- your Mother. 


She had grabbed a bottle of wine and plopped herself down on the couch, kicking her feet up and undoing the top button of her jeans. Her tummy spilled out a bit over her waistband, but she was by no means chubby. She'd just eaten a lot of food and had a typical softness to her that most mothers did. 


"Tim, sweetie, why don't you come over here and we can watch a movie. It's been a while since we had a movie night together."


You didn't hesitate for a second and went over to the couch beside your mom. She flipped through Netflix, looking for something to watch, before settling on a Rom-com you'd never heard of. She probably just chose it because Brad Pitt was the lead actor and you knew she had a big crush on him. 


Truth was, you couldn't pay much attention to the movie. You kept glancing at your mom, waiting to see if she'd grown. An hour in and she showed no signs of growth, though she did put a pretty big dent in the wine bottle and was clearly drunk. She was laughing at every stupid joke in the movie and kept hiccupping. 


"I think you've had enough of that wine, Mom."


She held a finger up to her mouth. 

"Shhhhh. I'll tell you when I've had enough. Don't forget who's the boss around here, young man."


"You sure it's you and not Molly?"


Her jaw dropped and her face turned red, but you could see a twinge of doubt form.

"Your sister may be bigger than me for now, but that's alllll *hic* going to change soon."


You knew she'd taken pills but played dumb. "What do you mean?"


"Oh Tim, let's not pretend you didn't notice me earlier. I saw you checking out my chest, staring at my ass. It's pretty hard to miss the fact I've grown a few inches since this morning."


"Sorry, I didn't mean to be creepy..."


"It's not creepy! In fact, I kind of like the attention. Lord knows I don't get enough of it lately and I certainly won't be getting as much now that your sister is an oversized bimbo. It's true, though, I am your mother so you should try and keep your thoughts about me rated PG. But I wouldn't blame you if some 'adult desires' slip into your mind now and then. You're 19 years old, it's perfectly natural to be attracted to a woman's body, even if she is your mother."


You were shocked at how candid she was being. Angela was typically a pretty modest woman and you never thought she would be okay with her son ogling her. Just then, she gave a slight moan and the wine bottle fell from her hand. It was a good thing your mom had drank it all, otherwise the carpet would be stained. 


"Mmmm, Tim......" said your Mom, in a trance.


You looked at her feet and saw that they were slowly inching down the couch, growing longer and longer. At the same time, her head was creeping higher and higher. Her eyes had a glazed look to them and you weren't sure if she was conscious of what was happening or she was too drunk to realize. She gave a loud hiccup followed by a tremendous belch. 


Something strange was happening. Where her stomach had previously been a bit of a muffin top, hanging over her waistband, it was now looking toned. You could even see the faint outlines of abs on your mom's stomach, as though she'd been doing Pilates for years when she'd never even taken a class. Perhaps the GrowTech pills caused fat to be redistributed to her breasts and butt. Speaking of those, they were clearly much bigger than they had been before. Her breasts swelled under her sweater and though she was laying down, you could see her ass gradually increasing in size. 


"Tim, I think I'm growing."


"Yeah Mom, you are. You're getting huge."


"You like that baby? Seeing me get bigger and bigger?" She looked at you hopefully. 


"Honestly? Yes. I want you to keep growing, bigger than me, bigger than Molly. You're the mom, you deserve to be the biggest."


"Aw, sweetie, c'mere," she said, getting up to give you a hug. When she wrapped you up, her boobs pressed in your face and forced you to push back to get some air. 


"Whoops! Not used to having these things yet, they were never this big, not even when I was pregnant." 


She stood up to her full height and looked over her body. She ran a hand along her butt, which was testing the limits of her jeans, and gave it a loud spank.


"Stand up, Tim, I want to compare our sizes. Oh my God!! I'm as tall as you! That means I'm over six feet, hahaha!! Wait until your dad sees me -- no, wait until your sister sees me! She's going to have some competition soon. Now be a good boy and give momma another hug.... mm, that's it," she said, feeling up your arms and chest. "You've been working out lately Tim, I can tell. You'll have no problem with the girls, that's for sure."


She gave your butt a little squeeze and left the living room to go change into something less restrictive. Just then, you heard a car pulling into the driveway. The question was, was it your Dad or was it Molly and Brad?

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, all current chapters are available on my Patreon for just $3.99!