- Text Size +

Trish was laughing maniacally as her intoxication her newfound power coursed through her. Rather than get used it to it seemed as though she became more drunk on it as the minutes dragged on. It horrified Loni, as he knew now that she was taking the limits to the extreme.

 

“Now you watch me, Loni,” Trish said, “I’m going to internalize the power of the stone. I’m gonna show you how me and the power of the stone become one. Think of it as a… preview of what you’re going to get. A preview of how you and me will become one.”

Almost as though she had super strength, Trish took the stone in her hand and squeezed it, causing the necklace around it to crack. She now held nothing more than the magical stone itself in her hands. She looked at it with gratitude and greed, lust in her eyes, before turning her gaze back on Loni.

“Keep your eyes on me, little one. You’re going to be impressed. Veeeeery impressed.”

 

Trish raised the emerald stone above her head, motioned her head backwards, and opened her mouth wide. Loni couldn’t believe what he was looking at. Was she seriously about to eat that stone? It was harder than a block of iron and about the size of a clenched fist. She couldn’t possibly?... And then his expectations were once again pushed to the limit. She lowered the stone into her mouth slowly and then closed it. Seeing Trish’ cheeks pushed outwards as if her mouth was filled to the brim with water was rather comedic to see, until something absolutely shocking happened.

 

GULP

 

Trish’ face returned to its normal relaxed position. The stone was gone. She had swallowed it as if it was nothing more than a mouthful of chewed up bread. However, it became apparent very quickly that the stone wouldn’t go down quickly. An enormous bulge appeared in Trish’ throat, looking not unlike a tumour, but it was moving. It reminded Loni of a what happened when a rabbit was caught in a trap; slow little shifts and an apparent round shape hidden beneath. The most shocking aspect of watching this was that the bulge in Trish’ throat was glowing green, as if the power contained inside of it were trying to escape and that her skin was stretched to the absolute limits, ready to split.

 

Despite what looked like a potentially agonizing experience, Trish was completely unbothered by what was happening. She retained that same menacing grin and was chuckling, albeit with a slightly muffled tone as the stone creeped its way down her gullet. Eventually the bulge in Trish’ throat disappeared as did the green glow. The stone has passed her throat and was now racing towards her stomach.

 

Trish let out a fierce burp as though she had just consumed a dense four-course meal. She placed her hands on her belly and started to cradle it as if she were pregnant. What had just happened to her was more precious than any child could be, in her world anyway. The evil sorceress closed her eyes to relish in the sensation as the mystical stone was rapidly digested in her stomach. She closed her eyes to savour the moment, only to open them again and reveal to a terrified Loni that they were even more green than ever. It was the sight of nightmares.

 

“This can’t be…” Loni said to himself somehow more scared than he already was. “That stone… the power… she couldn’t have just…”

 

“What?” Trish interrupted, “consumed it and internalized its power? Didn’t you hear what us witches could do in the stories? We can swallow just about anything we want. I’ve swallowed much bigger things that that!”

 

“Yeah, but the power…”

 

“Oh, that’s right. The power!” Trish suddenly became much louder as she was becoming increasingly excited. “The power of the stone is now a part of me. We are one and the same. I’ll live forever. The stone’s power will last in my being until the end of time. And soon enough… so will you!” She broke out into a maniacal laugh.

 

Trish raised her arm out towards him and cast a spell. Loni found himself being levitated again. He would never get used to this unsettling sensation and flailed his limbs about in both protest and panic. He found himself in the same position that Trish raised the stone to; right above Trish’ head with her eyes piercing him with a knowing leer. Trish laughed at him again.

“Ready to meet your destiny, LITTLE Loni?!” Trish asked.

Loni couldn’t believe it. He felt more vulnerable than he ever had before in his life, and worst of all he couldn’t do a thing about it. Bravery was not becoming of him tonight. All he could do was helplessly be conscious as the nightmare became more real before his eyes.

 

With bellowing laughs, Trish cast another spell with her hands, causing Loni to slowly descend. As he went down, Trish gave him a not-so-delightful smirk before leaning her head back again and opening her mouth wide. Loni was now looking into her maw like he was prey to a hungry predator, about to be eaten alive. But unlike a bear where there was indifference, Trish was tasting his terror and savouring it like a fine wine and loving every second. The inside of Trish’ mouth looked beyond menacing. She had thick pearly white teeth, a long pink tongue, and strands of saliva were stuck between the insides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. It was very animal-like.

 

“Ha-ha-ha-ha” Trish uttered as if pushing air out of her throat, making her sound even less human than before. The glow in her eyes became for intense as her desire took over her. Loni couldn’t do anything but cry on the spot, hoping desperately it wouldn’t be a painful experience.

 

“Please don’t! Trish! Listen! I don’t want this! I really don’t! Don’t eat me please!” Loni started to plead in a state of panic. It was futile.

 

“You have no idea what you want. You don’t know what you’d be missing out on!” Trish teased. There was no getting through to her. Her mind was made up, and the added power from devouring the stone only enhanced her certainty. A great arrogance came with it.

“You will become a part of me, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You will NEVER change my mind. Now… enough talk… I’m HUNGRY!”

 

She opened her mouth up wider than before, and the increase in Loni’s fear matched it. She was laughing deeply, as if pushing air out again. Devourment was imminent and they both knew it. Loni clasped his eyes shut as Trish loosened her grip and let him drop inside of her mouth. Suddenly the world turned to complete darkness on him. The inside of Trish’ mouth was warm and slimy. He could feel the pressure building up around him as Trish sucked on him as if he was a piece of candy. With the powerful force of her tongue Trish knocked Loni about against her teeth, her fleshy cheeks and the roof of her mouth. It was like he was being treated like a ragdoll. But there was no time to waste for Trish. She leaned her head back after filling her mouth up with spit to give Loni a slobbery dash of lubrication and sent him towards the back of her mouth. Although Loni couldn’t see a thing, he knew he felt her uvula tickle him. He was crying by this point, having now literally brushed against his fate as food. As much as Trish was enjoying the delicious taste of this puny man, there was something more important to address, something far more pressing; consuming him alive.

 

GULP

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard

I uploaded this again because I realized there was a mix up in the names. I previously did this as a commission and changed the names for the public version, clearly mixing up my files. This has now been corrected and I will try to avoid that mistake going ahead.