- Text Size +

If she lets me? What does that even mean? Loni thought to himself. Wasn’t his soul now a permanent part of her? How could it be any other way now? What was the plan?

 

Some time had passed. It seemed as if the digestive system of a witch was considerably faster than that of an ordinary man. Rather than taking hours it seemed as though Loni’s body was sliding through the tight tubes of Trish’ intestines over the course of mere minutes. She was laughing and teasing him as her body encased what was left of him into a thick brown log.

 

What really stood out to Loni more than anything was a particular sight. There seemed to be something that was a yellowy white sticking out from the side of the poop. He floated down to look closer, inspecting it. That’s when he realised it. Before he could say anything out loud it was as if Trish had already read his mind.

“That’s right. It’s exactly what you think it is,” Trish said, “your bones. Bones are all that is left of your body now. My stomach and intestines have sucked all of the good stuff out of you and turned your flesh and organs into shit. But my body doesn’t want your bones… how does it feel?”

Trish continued to cradle her stomach and laughed. Loni felt impossibly humiliated and defeated.

 

More time passed. Blankly, Loni continued to stare into Trish’ intestines, too traumatised to say anything to her. His mind was darting between his thoughts on his skeletal remains encased in poo, and his permanent fate, the more pressing matter. The bowel movements eventually got to Trish, however. It was time for her to relieve herself.

“Gonna come and watch?” Trish teased, knowing the helpless soul that was Loni had no choice in the matter.

 

Trish rolled off her bed, causing her breasts to have a beautiful jiggle. Even in his direst of states Loni couldn’t deny that this witch still turned him on to no end. Trish made her way to the bathroom. The bathroom was like something out of a fantasy novel. Gold plates in every direction, soaps from all corners of the realm, a bathtub big enough that it was almost like a small swimming pool. Why couldn’t I have bathed in this before all this shit? He thought to himself.

 

Trish sat down on the toilet and looked back towards Loni, giving him the all-knowing stare that he was too used to by now, yet knew he’d never properly get over.

“Watch this, Loni,” she said, “watch me push out what’s left of your pitiful human form.” She broke out into another sadistic laugh, while casting a spell that allowed him to see through the porcelain bowl below her butt. As if it had been turned invisible and Trish was now squatting above thin-air, Loni now had a front row seat to something as horrifying as it was disgusting. Trish Margonia taking a huge shit.

 

“HUUUNNNGGHHH!” Trish said, making sure she was as over the top in her theatrics as possible. Loni’s eyes were zoned in on Trish’ tight pink butt hole. Suddenly, it started to spread out as the tip of the turd began its exit. Loni wanted to throw his hands up to his face to cover them from the sight. It was all becoming too much for him.
“AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHAAHHH!” Trish exclaimed once again, going out of her way to tease him with her borderline ridiculous performance. “Oh Loni, you really have become a big thick shit!”

The turd continued to snake out of her butt, growing longer and longer. It had weird little dents and bends in unusual directions, almost as though Trish’ digestive system had to really beat the nutrients out of him.

 

PLOP
PLOP
PLOP

 

The splashes in the toilet bowl echoed to the depths of Loni’s being. He was now watching what was left of him float around in dirty water like big brown ice cubes. He didn’t even want to acknowledge that these pieces of poo floating were once his body; once the vehicle that allowed him to hunt treasures from across the realm and go on countless adventures. It had all been reduced to plain old shit, discarded. The only thing in these disgusting turds that could remotely connect to his lost humanity now were the scraps of bone that stuck out from beneath the surface. An arm here, a foot there, another piece which he believed to be the top of his cranium.

 

Trish was laughing like an evil tyrant.

“So you see Loni, my body has now been purged of what it doesn’t want from you. The SHITTY parts of you. The rest? Just look upon me Loni. A bit of you is everywhere in me now. In my blood, in my skin, even in my heart. Oh yes, don’t think I won’t try to be at least slightly romantic about the whole situation…”

 

“You….”

 

Trish raised her eyebrows in surprise. “What’s that? You wanna say something to me? Right after I literally just shat your body out?”

 

“You fucking monster…”

 

“Oh come now, Loni. I’m disappointed you still haven’t seen what a privilege this is. No matter. This little performance of mine, what you just witnessed, it’s not over yet.”

 

How could it not be over? Loni thought to himself. She just shat me out into the fucking toilet while I watched! Loni watched anxiously as Trish stood up and pulled her underwear back up. What happened next took him by surprise and had him wanting to throw up even more. Trish reached down into the bowl of the toilet.

“Don’t worry. I have a spell that’s gonna keep my hands clean” she teased.

Trish clamped her hand around one of the small pieces of poo and gave it a hard squeeze, causing it to break apart further. Loni watched in bewilderment. Was this witch someone into some strange kind of scat play? Was she trying to emphasise the destruction of his body further by mashing up what could scarcely even be called human remains at this point? It only horrified him further. He was set to spend eternity with a truly sick individual.

 

What Trish fished out of the toilet was Loni’s skeleton. Strained brown, partially eroded by stomach acids, but otherwise more or less intact. She dangled it in front of human cheekily. Looking into the black holes where his eyes once were. There was no life there. The experience of staring back into what was once him had a strangely spiritual component to it, but it also filled Loni with too many questions. Even now that he had passed on, he wanted his body to be treated with some kind of respect, given a proper burial and remembrance ceremony and whatnot.

 

“What… what are you gonna do with it?” Loni asked meekly.

 

Trish giggled back at him. “Just you watch.” She waved her free hand in front of it and cast a spell that cleaned it of the remnants of shit and turned it pearly white. In a weird way this was almost like the respect Loni wanted for his remains, but the brief moment of relief would not last long. After the magical cleaning, Trish made her way back to her bedroom, forcibly dragging Loni’s floating soul along the way.

 

What is she going to do? Loni kept asking himself as he became more anxious by the second. Although Trish loved to keep her prisoner on edge, she wasn’t about to hold back this time. She gave Loni another ominous glace before dropping her underwear down again, exposing her perfectly-shaved groin and gorgeous tight vagina.

“Check out this,” she said with confidence.

Holding Loni’s skeleton between her thumb and index finger, she brought it down to the opening of her pussy, gently tucking it between the lips. Once it was firmly held, she gave it a hard push while using her magic to hold all of the bones intact. Another spell was cast, providing clear insight into the vaginal cavity from the outside. Trish was clearly very fixated on the process of exposing the inside of her body to onlookers.

 

The skeleton was pushed deeper and deeper inside Trish’ vagina by her index finger, maintaining its form when it normally would have been crushed by being forced through so aggressively. The thought of what she was doing was turning Trish on, causing her to become mildly lubricated. Loni, however, was experiencing none of that same pleasure. He was as baffled as he was scared. What purpose could jamming a shrunken skeleton into your vagina serve?

 

With another wave of her hands, Trish had planted the skeleton firmly inside of her womb. It was encased by flesh in every direction, almost as though Trish’ uterus was now serving as an organic coffin for Loni’s remains.

 

“Like what I’ve done for you?” Trish asked. “It’s like a little crypt for you.”

 

Loni was aghast. The level of depravity this witch was falling too was already far too much. It made him ill to think about how such a sick individual was now the most powerful being in the universe, and that he was stuck with her forever.

 

Trish continued. “Your bones will be like a little souvenir for me Loni. I’m never going to forget about you as long as it’s in there. I’ll always be able to look in on it and remember our moments together.” It was this line that really had Loni perplexed. How could she ever forget him? He was forced to float around her body for eternity, perpetually bound to her existence. He had to inquire and get to the bottom of it.

“Never forget me?” Loni asked.

“Oh, yes,” Trish went on, “I should have explained it. What’s about to happen is now the best part of your reward for bringing the stone to me. You’re not going to continue floating around me in your current form. You’re about to get something more special. Much more special and infinitely more intimate!”

Loni did not like where this was going.

“Let me show you. After all, pictures say a thousand words…”

 

Trish raised her arms up and directed her palms at Loni and breathed deliberately as she focused on her next spell. Loni felt an immensely powerful pulling sensation, as if there was a gust of hurricane forced winds coming from behind him, but he knew better. It was a vacuum pulling him towards Trish’ gigantic, beautiful body! He tried with all of his might to resist it, to swim away in the opposite direction but it was totally futile. The biggest effort he could muster did not make the slightest dent in the force pulling him in. In despair, he closed his eyes and hope the horror he was going to was no worse than the one he was currently already experiencing. Everything went black.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now please consider becoming a patron! Otherwise I'll be releasing this story in gradual intervals over time for the public.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard