- Text Size +


Mark was in hell for what felt like hours. Over and over, he tried to slowly climb his way out of Kayla’s butt, but the moment she felt him trying to escape she would flex her ass and pull him right back into his dark, warm, disgusting prison. For her, it was the best taxi ride she’d ever been on. As Kayla's driver, clearly infatuated with her, kept glancing back and blushing at her, the rich girl was having the time of her life. She loved the feeling of letting the little twerp crawl a little bit out of her butt, and then sucking him right back in. As she pulled the little person back into her anus, she stifled another moan. She couldn’t imagine the psychological effect it was having on him.

 

The taxi driver had absolutely no idea what was going on. Kayla loved the idea of that poor driver falling in love with her, staring at the beautiful girl in leggings and a sports bra in the rearview mirror, oblivious to the fact that she was mercilessly torturing a human being in her panties without even lifting a perfectly manicured finger. This time she let Mark crawl out further than he had before, almost completely out of her anus before flexing her buttocks again, pulling him in further than before. Mark screamed and cried and begged, struggling to breathe and thrashing around with all his might; all of which Kayla felt and delighted in to no end. The screaming of the little man reverberated through her body, and served as a constant reminder how much better she was, and how superior she was to her little pet. She loved holding that power over another person. When the taxi finally arrived at her mansion, she was already dripping with anticipation. Kayla ran giddily into her house, and told her personal butler to go home. As she walked to her room, she finally relaxed her cheeks and let Mark climb fully out of her butt. 


Inside her panties, Mark finally broke free and gasped for air, clamoring up Kayla’s enormous, wobbly asscheeks. But a moment later, he saw an elegant hand come down and effortlessly push him back into his prison. Kayla laughed at the weak little man, enjoying the feeling of dangling freedom in front of him right before ripping it away. Her chuckle once again jiggled her ample cheeks. A short time later, he felt Kayla pull him out again, roughly take off his clothes, and set him in a drawer. He was so exhausted that he almost immediately fell asleep.




When Mark was removed the next morning and placed on Kayla’s bed, he blinked in the light. He was in the most opulent bedroom he’d ever seen. Even at his normal size, the room would have been larger than his entire apartment, with a bed as big as his room. Mark’s stomach churned at the thought that Kayla would have such lavish living conditions, when he had it so hard and she had it so easy. His giant captor was standing over the bed, beaming down on him. “Thanks for all that stimulation you gave me on the cab ride over,” she gloated, “you’ve got me excited to play with you even more!” Mark then truly realized, to his horror, that all of his struggles, screams, and attempts at escape from Kayla’s ass just made the experience all the more pleasurable for her. The indignity of it stung, and made him furious. 


“I don’t want you to play with me, Kayla! What you’re doing is wrong, I’m a person!”


Kayla had clearly already been awake for some time, and was now wearing slightly different lipstick, and her nails were painted a different color. This time she wasn’t wearing leggings, but a skimpy black skirt and another revealing lace top.


The magnificent woman looked down at him and made a patronizing clucking sound at him, “tsk tsk, when will you learn your place? You’re not a person anymore, you’re my toy. I own you. Your purpose is now to make me happy, and please me.”


The reality of the situation was not only truly dawning on Mark, but it was also dawning on Kayla. She was starting to realize the depth and breadth of her power, the absolute control she had over Mark. It was absolutely delicious. The smug giantess continued, “I don’t care if you want it or not; in fact, I’d prefer you didn’t. All your struggling just reminds me that there’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’re my slave.” As she talked, her full, luscious lips curled into a sadistic smile. “In fact, you should refer to me with more respect, as I am your owner and ruler. You can call me Mistress, Goddess, or Queen. Anything you want to call me, as long as it’s groveling and pathetic, and makes you feel embarrassed and humiliated just saying it.” The beautiful girl’s smile grew. She was going to love this. 


“No, you can’t make me! I’ve already been through enough of your torture! You don’t have the power to control what I say!” Mark said defiantly.


“No? Well, that’s a shame, little slave.” Kayla kept grinning, clearly knowing something Mark didn’t. Then, she reached into her luxurious purse, grabbed the shrink ray and pointed it at herself...


She’s going to try to grow! Mark realized, with a pang of fear. But he quickly brushed that thought away as silly. The shrink ray that he had helped develop could shrink anything to any size, but could only grow something back to its original size. Still he watched the girl with bated breath, hoping against hope that she wouldn't grow...


And nothing happened. Mark breathed a sigh of relief.


Kayla looked back at him, disappointed, but then smiled again as both of them heard Kayla’s doorbell go off.


 “Excuse me while I go get the door. Your girlfriend has arrived looking for you and she’s very upset.” 


Mark’s eyes widened in horror. “No! How did she know to come here?” 


Kayla giggled, “I told her to come here of course! I got her number from your emergency contact information, and I told her not to worry that you didn’t come home, and that you had spent the night with me. She seemed upset. I’m sure you two can work it out. And who knows, maybe she’ll save your life, and whisk you away from the cruel giantess Kayla!” Kayla’s words were smug and self-satisfied, and Mark was aghast at what Kayla might do to his girlfriend, Anna. 


“Leave Anna alone!” He cried, panicking. But Kayla was already strutting out of the room, her massive, perfect butt jiggling with each step she took. As she exited the room, she turned around and looked at Mark, her gorgeous green eyes meeting his. Kayla gave him a wink and let out another girlish giggle, then turned and walked away. 


Kayla’s mansion was huge, but Mark was so tiny that he could faintly hear her and Anna talking downstairs. Anna was clearly furious. 


The tiny man looked around the room, searching for something, anything to save him. Then he realized: Kayla had left the shrink ray on the bedside table. He looked at the gap between the bed and the table and swallowed his fear. 


Meanwhile, he could hear Kayla downstairs saying, “He’s in my room, here, I’ll show you.” 


If Mark could just get to her purse, the shrink ray would be his. He jumped for it, and….


He missed, plummeting to Kayla’s fancy carpeted floors. A sharp pain filled his body, but he could tell none of his bones were broken. His small size must have at least insured him from permanent damage at terminal velocity, much like an ant. But now he could hear Kayla and Anna walking towards his room. “ANNA NO,” he screamed, “RUN!” 


Anna must have heard his faint voice, because he could hear her yell through the halls of Kayla’s huge mansion, “You think you can cheat on me with your boss’s daughter, and I’m supposed to just leave you be?” Then Kayla rounded the corner and entered her bedroom, followed by Anna. As she entered the room, Anna noticed Mark on the floor next to the bed. Her angry expression quickly changed to a fearful one. Anna knew about Mark’s work, and realized at once that Kayla had shrunken Mark, and was going to shrink her next. Her eyes darted to Kayla, who was looking at the both of them and had almost reached the shrink ray.


Anna realized she only had one opportunity to rush Kayla and catch her off guard, and she took it. Anna charged Kayla, causing her to stumble right as she was about to grab the shrink ray. The two giant women began to grapple with each other over the weapon. Anna was slightly taller than Kayla, and had the advantage at first. But Anna wasn't as strong as Kayla. She, like Mark, worked full time, and didn’t have hours each week to spend at the gym the way her opponent did. Mark watched with horror as Kayla’s beautiful, toned calves and thick thighs worked to slowly push Anna off of her.


Quickly, Kayla snatched up the shrink ray. Then, she shrunk Anna down to the same size as Mark. 


Anna, now as diminutive as Mark, looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. She was panting, exhausted by her efforts, but the huge Kayla had barely broken a sweat.


Anna and Mark both slowly raised their eyes to their oppressor, looking first at Kayla’s pedicured toes, then her firm calves and supple thighs below her little black skirt, her flat, smooth belly, her lace top which struggled to contain her breasts, and finally gazed at her gorgeous, flawless face. A feeling of deep inferiority swept over both of them as Kayla towered over them, smiling malevolently. 


“What was I saying again?” her voice reverberated through the tiny couple. “Oh yes. Mark was disobeying me earlier, and I seem to remember him refusing to address me properly. Isn’t that right, Mark?” Mark said nothing. Kayla continued, “well, it seems I have an extra slave that I can use.” She used a pedicured toe to push Anna to the ground.


“Leave her alone!” screamed Mark. 


Kayla was delighted. She addressed Anna, who was struggling under her toe and beginning to cry. “Anna, you were worried that Mark cheated on you. He didn’t, not under his own volition. At least, not yet. He will of course, I’m going to make him cum to me and there’s nothing either of you can do about it.” The evil brat giggled, her perfect breasts bouncing up and down threateningly. “You see, it’s clear that Mark is more in love with me than he ever has been with you. You mustn’t feel bad about that, it’s only natural. I’m richer, stronger, more beautiful, sexier, and better than you ever will be, in every way. So, I don’t think Mark will be needing you anymore! Isn’t that right, Mark?” Kayla threw back her stunning head and laughed again. 


“No!” Mark said, “I do need her! Please, don’t hurt her!” But Kayla had already picked up Anna between two fingers and was lifting her up. Anna wailed, tears streaming down her cheeks, screaming for Mark to help her. “Wait! I’ll do anything! I’ll call you mistress, master, goddess, whatever you want!” Mark yelled in a panic. Kayla stopped for a moment and beamed down at Mark. Mark took his chance, “Please, Goddess, let Anna go. I’ll be your slave and obey you for the rest of my life, just please spare Anna. My queen, I beg you!” He was on his hands and knees. 


Kayla was delighted. This was exactly what she hoped for. She stared down at the diminutive man on his hands and knees, and said, “I’ll consider it. First, worship my feet.” Humiliated, but driven by fear for Anna’s safety, Mark crawled over to Kayla’s feet and began kissing, kneading, and repeating “My goddess” over and over. He thought that was what the cruel girl wanted to hear. He was right. Kayla could hardly stand it. Holding a little man’s girlfriend in one hand, forcing the man to demean himself gave her an immense feeling of satisfaction, control, and power. She loved lording over these two tiny people. Kayla had hurt Mark so much, degraded him, humiliated him, violated him, and here he was kissing her toes and begging her forgiveness. She licked her lips with anticipation, and used her free hand to begin masturbating. As the girlfriend cried and the boyfriend worshiped, she stood dominant over both of them, engulfed by lust and exquisite pleasure. 


Right before she climaxed, she stopped and roughly kicked Mark with one of her toes. Mark went flying onto his back, and Kayla allowed herself another giggle at the fact that she could knock over a grown man with a single toe. As Mark looked up at her, Kayla was ripping off Anna’s clothes roughly. Mark, powerless, saw Anna cry out in pain, and then futilely try to cover her breasts. Kayla threw her head back and opened her mouth, dangling the crying and screaming Anna above it. Mark was horrified. 


“You said-”


“It doesn’t matter what I said. You said you’ll obey me if I spare Anna. You’re wrong. You’ll obey me whether or not I spare Anna, and I don’t feel like sparing her. You’re my slave, remember? I could even eat your beloved little girlfriend, Annie, right? And still, you’ll worship me.” 


Giggling, the spoiled brat dropped Anna into her mouth. The feeling was wonderful. Anna struggling against her tongue was hilarious. The woman was so weak, she couldn’t even stand against Kayla’s tongue. The cruel girl crouched down over Mark, her heavy breasts swinging over him, still barely contained by her expensive lace top. Mark stared in horror as Kayla’s plump lips parted slightly to reveal Anna’s drenched head.


Anna gasped for air and screamed for help, crying. Mark yelled up at her, trying to reassure her that she was going to be okay. All the while, Kayla smirked cruelly down at them. Then slowly, dramatically, with a slick sound, she threw her gorgeous head back and slurped Anna into her mouth again. This time, Kayla gulped, swallowing Anna whole.


She made a big show of smacking her lips and rubbing her stomach for the little man standing under her. Then she let out a tiny, cutesy burp, and started giggling. That evil, gorgeous bitch was having the time of her life.

Mark was in shock. “You’re bluffing. You didn’t just eat her. You’re just trying to upset me. I promise, I’ll call you Goddess and Queen and do whatever you want. Just please let her go!”

Kayla looked smugly down at Mark. “Of course you’ll do what I want. I just don’t have to let her go. I ate her,” the pampered brat gloated. She loved seeing his face change as the truth slowly dawned on him.


“You killed my girlfriend?! An innocent woman?” 


“She was innocent, wasn’t she? Oops!” Kayla giggled, “Well, it didn’t matter that she was innocent. She was smaller than me, and that means I get to do whatever I want to her. But I didn’t kill her! Not yet, anyways. I can still feel her struggling and wriggling around inside of me. It feels fantastic, actually. And I can still feel her screams vibrating my body. Would you like to hear?” Kayla opened her mouth. And Mark, horrified, could indeed still hear Anna’s tortured screams echoing from deep inside Kayla’s throat. 


The rich girl stood up and stretched, catlike. Then she moaned, delighted. “Ooh! She’s really kicking in there. Well, it will be over for her in a couple hours, as she slowly turns into shit. But for now, she feels fantastic in there.” Her face broke out into another cruel smile, and she looked down at the little man, who found himself filled with a primal rage.

“You bitch! Murderer! I swear to god I’ll… I’ll…” 


“You’ll what?” Kayla laughed breezily. “You’ll hurt me? I just ate your little Annie, or whatever her name was, and you can’t do anything! I’m a Goddess! You’re powerless against me. I can do whatever I want to do, and in return, you’ll do what I say!” 


Oh, this feels amazing, Kayla thought, I love being big. Then, she had another idea. “How about I give you a fighting chance?” She crooned. 


Kayla picked up the shrink ray, then to Mark’s surprise, restored his height. Except, he realized, not his original height. Where before he was looking at her face, now he was looking directly at her navel.


Mark, shocked, took in his surroundings at his new height. I’m only a few feet tall now, he thought, but it might be enough to overpower her. Then, Mark went all out on attacking Kayla. 


He punched, kicked, scratched her, to no avail. He tried to grab the shrink ray out of her hand, but she just held it out of his reach and taunted him, giggling all the while. It was humiliating. This pampered girl had swallowed his girlfriend whole, and was painfully destroying Anna’s body at that exact moment, and he couldn’t do anything about it. 


Finally, when Kayla was done with her fun, she finally put one delicate hand on Mark’s chest, and pushed him back onto the ground. He immediately tried to get up, but then felt Kayla’s huge, pedicured foot crush against his chest and the air was knocked out of him. He stared up at his captor, with hatred and anger in his eyes, and she met his gaze and smirked down at him, patronizingly. Even at this size, it would seem, there was little Mark could do against Kayla. 


Still keeping eye contact with Mark, she slowly took off her top. As she did, her massive breasts rolled out, wobbling above Mark. They were so huge he could barely see Kayla. The giant girl put both hands on the two mountains of flesh, and pushed them back so she could peer over them, down on her prey. Mark again felt another pang of helplessness and inferiority. This spoiled brat above him had complete and utter control over him, and he could tell that she relished it. Hers was the face of absolute, sadistic joy. This was the best day of Kayla’s life, and the worst day of his. 


“I know I’m more beautiful than your weak little girlfriend, Mark. Don’t you think so?” 


Mark said nothing.


“Why don’t you prove it, Mark? Cum for me, little slave,” she giggled. 


Her little slave was still defiant. “Never,” Mark said.


“No? Never?” Kayla slowly traced her perfect foot down Mark’s body, stopping at his dick. “What’s this, then?” Kayla asked, teasingly. Mark realized he had a partial erection, and it was growing. Staring up at Kayla’s thick thighs, her little skirt, and her massive, barely contained titties had caused his body to betray him once again. Only this time, that smug woman had eaten Annie. This was a betrayal to Annie as well. “I just ate your little girlfriend, Mark,” Kayla breathed seductively, as if she had read Mark’s mind, “and you still can’t keep your little dick down.” 


Kayla laughed again; this was too good. Her little slave was so attracted to her that it overcame his grief for his little girlfriend, who was being burned alive by Kayla’s stomach acids, screaming in pain, and struggling deliciously in Kayla’s stomach. Kayla slowly began to massage Mark’s growing cock with her foot, grinning as she watched him struggle to contain himself. 


Mark was already close to cumming, but he couldn’t do it. It would be the ultimate insult to Anna. He had to be strong. But then he looked up at Kayla. Her stunning visage peered over her beautiful, heavy, smooth breasts, smiling gleefully down on him, watching him struggle. One perfectly manicured hand holding back her boobs, the other, a hand which had never done a day’s work, was pleasuring Kayla under her skimpy black skirt. That spoiled brat had complete control over him. She was stroking his penis now, but a moment later he was sure she would be treating him like trash. Even now, though she was pleasuring him, he was still underfoot, beneath her where he belonged. That fact angered him, but it also, infuriatingly, turned him on even more. It was all too much, his lust overcame him and he couldn’t contain himself. 


As Mark ejaculated between Kayla’s toes, she moaned, ecstatic. She owned this little man, heart and soul. She had taken everything from him, his job, his freedom, his girlfriend; and here he was cumming all over her toes. Kayla was the center of his life now. He had cum on her toes, meanwhile his pathetic little girlfriend was struggling futilely in the spoiled brat’s stomach, sending pleasurable, tickling sensations through her body. 


Mark, dismayed, looked up at the towering Kayla as she climaxed. Her breasts were heaving as she panted. She scrunched up her perfect emerald eyes, and her beautiful lips opened and let out a hoarse moan, her tits bouncing above him. The same lips that, moments ago, had swallowed Mark’s girlfriend. Now he was fully, truly defeated. Kayla took a minute to catch her breath. Then she smiled down at her pathetic little manservant.


“Good job little slave,” the brat’s girlish voice boomed over him, “But now you’ve made a mess, and you have to clean it.” Mark looked up to see that Kayla was already holding the shrink ray, and she pulled the trigger.


Kayla watched the naked man, only about 3 feet tall, whose crotch was pinned to the ground by the ball of her foot, shrink down to less than an inch tall. It was much smaller than she had shrunk him last time, and he could barely see over her big toe. 


Leisurely, flushed with victory, Kayla strutted over to her lavish full body mirror. Then, she commanded Mark to lick his cum off her feet. Kayla was delighted to see Mark reproachfully obey, slowly crawling over to her and slipping between her toes. Excellent. He’s finally starting to obey me. Soon she would have the little man carry out her every whim and wish, and love her for it. And if that grew tiring, she might just eat him too, and shrink another little loser like him. She stifled a giggle. For now, she satisfied herself with the feeling of the man who she’d humiliated, degraded, and abused licking his own cum from the second-dirtiest part of her body. Maybe I’ll shrink loads of people, and have hundreds of slaves do my bidding. That thought gave her a shiver of excitement. But then, she noticed something.


Standing in front of the mirror, Kayla noticed that she was over a foot taller than she was earlier this morning. “Slave,” she called down to the little human devoting every second of his miserable existence to please her, “why am I taller than before?”


Mark thought that today couldn’t get any worse. But, he remembered that a potential side effect of the shrink ray was that eating other people could increase your size after you used the ray. It had something to do with life force, and other things that didn’t make much sense and weren’t scientific, but that was one of the kinks they suspected the device had. Terrified, Mark lied, “I don’t know.”


Kayla boomed down at him, “Now now, don’t lie to me. You don’t want me to put you in my ass again, do you? Personally, there’s nothing I’d love more. How about this time we do it for 4 hours? You know, you’ve only been in my ass for about 45 minutes total.” 


Her words had the desired effect. Mark knew that if he told her this information, that eating people would make her bigger, she’d be unstoppable. She could take over the world, she could kill thousands, and no one would be able to do anything about it. He knew he couldn’t tell her. But then, Mark thought wildly and illogically of the horror of the inside of her ass, how helpless he felt when Kayla swallowed his girlfriend, and most of all, the horrifying power she held over him. Mark, exhausted, terrified, and most of all, distraught, simply told her the plain truth. She was bound to find out either way. He hoped the information would convince Kayla to put him out of his misery.


“If you eat people, you grow.”


Kayla’s eyes widened. Now this tidbit was better than getting the shrink ray. The cruel woman threw her head back, once again, and let out a beautiful singsong laugh. “Oh, isn’t that perfect?” Kayla began to get wet all over again, as she realized she was going to have a change of plans.