- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I try my hand at gore in this one. Be warned.

As Kayla sent out the final text from her expensive smartphone, she sighed in satisfaction. She had finally finished her day-long task of texting every person of import she knew of. Kayla was throwing a party. She had invited influencers, journalists, celebrities, and all manner of socialites to her mansion for later that day. She knew each one would bring their own posse, so by a rough estimate, she figured there would be at least two or three hundred people gathered in her luxurious mansion, unknowingly celebrating Kayla’s rise to ultimate power. They’ll know soon enough, Kayla thought, smiling to herself. She had already grown to over 6 feet tall just from eating her slave’s little girlfriend; she couldn't imagine what would happen to her if she swallowed dozens of people. The thought made her shudder with excitement. 


Kayla’s butler was readying the house for the party. Her father had hired him for her, just as he had bought her whole mansion. Kayla didn’t care much for her father, and had spent her whole life using him for his money and power. But after tonight, she would no longer need him; she’d have her own power, more than her puny father could ever imagine. She could scarcely imagine it herself. 


But Mark had told her that eating people would let her grow, and she could tell the little man was speaking truth, even after all the torture she had put him through. She had finally begun to break him then. But that was a week ago, now the “man” (if he could be called a man anymore) was almost entirely destroyed. Through hours and hours of torture (for her, it was nothing but pleasure), the girl had broken the little man’s spirit, and turned him into her obedient little slave. She had enjoyed every second of it, watching the man who had all the reason in the world to despise and disobey her slowly, more frequently, obey her commands and carry out her every selfish whim. 


The best part was, she could tell he hated her more than ever. Every time Kayla looked into the little man’s eyes, she saw anger and murder. But of course, that just made it more fun to make him beg on his knees for forgiveness, or make him kiss her feet, or make him crawl on his hands and knees into her waiting, dripping pussy while she reclined on her magnificent cushions. Taking a man whose life Kayla had utterly destroyed, whose girlfriend she had turned to shit in her stomach, and forcing him to pleasure her was delicious.


Now, the little man was locked away in her bedside table, like the sex toy he was, while Kayla’s butler prepared for her party. Her tiny slave was the only other person in the world who knew Kayla’s plans, and her power. She wasn’t going to risk him being found.




In the early afternoon, as Kayla received her guests, the tiny naked Mark shivered in her bedside drawer. The pompous brat had humiliated and degraded him, and he was mentally and emotionally exhausted. The past week had been worse than his most horrible nightmare, and Mark felt a dull terror at the fact that he would spend the rest of his life this way, serving this sadistic woman who had ruined his life. 


Mark had expected it to get easier over time, that he might get somewhat used to Kayla’s torturous methods. But he was sorely mistaken. The last time Kayla had thrust him into her, using him as a dildo, was just as humiliating and dark as the first time. The last time his smug Goddess had put him on the table and slowly crushed him with her hard nipple, laughing as she watched the air leave his little body, was just as painful and frightening as the first time. 


For Mark, it felt like his new life had started months ago. He didn’t know he had been shrunk a week ago; it was impossible for him to keep track of days. But despite all that, he knew today was the day. Kayla’s party. She had been talking about it lustily while Mark was massaging her gigantic, smooth back, gloating at Mark about how she was going to take over the world and enslave all of humanity, and how there was nothing he could do about it. 


But now, shivering in his prison, Mark thought there might be something he could do about it. Beaten down and broken as he was, Mark still had a shred of life and spirit left in him, and that spirit was screaming at him to get up and do something about Kayla’s plan. He was still the only person in the world who knew Kayla’s plan other than her, and Mark couldn’t sit by and let her subjugate the world, subjecting millions of people to her twisted desires. That was when he hatched a plan. 


Mark knew where Kayla kept her shrink ray. If he could find some way to escape this drawer, he could probably get to the device, restore himself to his original size, and then shrink Kayla. Then he’d be able to turn her into the police. Her father can afford the best attorneys money can buy, and their money gives them massive political and judicial power. Kayla could bribe her way to freedom and then go right back to enslaving humanity. Better to kill her. The moment I shrink her, I’ll squish her right away. But first, he had to escape this locked drawer.


He looked around the inside of Kayla’s drawer. It was almost pitch black but his eyes had already adjusted. He was surrounded by vibrators, expensive dildos, and other manner of fancy sex toys. Of course this is where she keeps me, to her I’m just another fancy sex toy, Mark thought, not for the first time. But then he noticed something he hadn’t seen before: a bobby pin. It must have fallen in here by accident. It was as tall as he was, and probably as heavy. But it was his only chance…




Kayla worked her way through her house guests, back to her bedroom. 90% of the people who stopped and talked to her she had never seen before, but she didn’t care. It was amusing to her how all the people were clamoring to speak to her, to flatter her, to befriend her. Of course, she was Kayla Carmen, rich heiress, it was only reasonable to want to be in her good graces. How ironic, all these people sucking up to me when I’ll soon be sucking them down my throat. Most of the people were carousing by her huge outdoor pool, and more were packed into her living room. The rest of her house was almost entirely empty, and the door to her room was locked. There was only one person in there: her tiny servant.


Kayla finally reached her room. Her heart was beating in her chest; it was almost time. All she had to do was get her shrink ray, head downstairs, and then begin wreaking havoc. She opened her bedroom door.


To find Mark standing naked in the middle of her room. Except… he was full sized, holding the shrink ray, and pointing it right at her. How did he escape? Kayla wondered. Curiously, she was calm.


“Hi Mark,” said Kayla, “whatcha doin?”


“I’m getting out of here.” Mark was trembling, his sweaty hands gripping the shrink ray like he was trying to strangle it.


Pull the trigger! Thought Mark. Your plan worked, you’re free! But for some reason, he couldn’t move. He just stood there staring at Kayla, the horrible, cruel goddess who had tortured him for so long. The woman had held power over him for what felt like an eternity, and her being at Mark’s mercy felt all wrong. She was done up in her best makeup, and wearing a skimpy red bikini that brought out the green of her eyes. Those eyes stared down at him even still; Kayla stood a good few inches taller than Mark, since she had eaten Mark’s girlfriend and absorbed her life force. “Let me go or I’ll shrink you,” he croaked, his voice wavering.


He’s terrified, Kayla thought triumphantly. After all I put him through, if he was going to shrink me, he would have already done it by now. The stunning girl batted her eyelashes. “Mark, I know you wouldn’t hurt me. Give me the shrink ray.”


“No! You’ve put me through hell. I don’t want to be your slave anymore. I swear, I’ll shrink you if you don’t let me go!”


“I’ll treat you better from now on, slave.” Kayla said, trying to stifle her laughter at the obvious lie she was telling, “I’ll even stop shrinking you. You can stay at this size and fuck me normally. That doesn’t sound so bad, does it?” The cruel, beautiful girl batted her long eyelashes again and leaned over slightly, giving Mark a view of her cleavage.


“You’ll let me stay this size?” Mark asked, his voice full of pathetic hope. He stared into Kayla’s deep, gorgeous eyes and, even though he knew she was lying to him, he couldn’t bring himself to pull the trigger on the shrink ray. The thought of him getting to fuck this magnificent woman at normal size was intoxicating.


Holding back vicious laughter at how easy it was to manipulate Mark, Kayla slowly reached over as if to take the shrink ray from Mark. He was still pointing it squarely at her, but didn’t move to pull the trigger at all. She plucked it from his hands, then pointed it at him.


Then, Kayla laughed a long, sadistic laugh. I truly own this man. I ground his spirit into the dirt, just as I’m about to grind everyone else into the dirt, under me where they belong. “You absolute fucking loser! You could have walked out of here, but instead you're letting me keep you!” she said through her smug laughter.


Mark suddenly snapped out of his hypnosis just long enough to think God, what have I done? Kayla grinned widely, pulled the trigger, watching as her slave shrunk down to the size of an ant.


Kayla beamed down at the tiny man. “Did you really think I’d let you fuck me, you pathetic little man? I’m honoring you even by letting you be my slave. You’re not worthy to lick the dirt off my feet,” She giggled again, then turned around. Her plump, gigantic butt hung forebodingly over him, with a red thong that disappeared into the depths of her mountainous cheeks. “I’ll give you 2 choices. I can eat you, just like I ate your puny little girlfriend. Or, I can spare you, and let you stay in my perfect ass for a week as your punishment.”


Her girlish voice boomed over Mark, who was smaller than he’d ever been. He gaped at the incomprehensible vastness of her ass, terrified and completely, utterly under that spoiled brat’s control. Finally, Mark answered. “Please spare me!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. He still wanted to live, despite all the horrible torture. Not to mention, he couldn’t bear to live the same horror that Kayla had gleefully put poor Anna through. He still remembered Anna's tortured screams while he lie awake at night, imagining Anna's still-living body slowly melting in Kayla’s stomach acids, her suffering making Kayla more powerful.


Kayla could make out the little man’s answer. After all this torture, he still wants to serve me. Kayla giggled, then reached down and plucked up Mark with two slender, perfectly manicured fingers. She held the man in front of her face with hunger and smug satisfaction in her eyes.


At that moment, Mark realized he wasn’t going to be spared. He was going to have to face the same gruesome end as Anna. Panic took over him and he began thrashing and wriggling, trying to break free of the cruel Goddess’s iron grip. It was all for naught, and Kayla just laughed at his efforts.


“No, I don’t feel like sparing you anymore. Either way, you won’t be alone in there for long. Others will join you. Maaaany others,” she purred at Mark. Even at his miniscule size, she could see the tiny man crying and hear his screams. She felt his arms and legs beat against her thumb and index finger as she raised him above her head and opened her mouth. She looked at the little man one last time and took in his panicked screams and futile resistance. It’s good to be big, she thought. Smiling, Kayla dropped the little man into her throat, swallowing him whole. 


Even at his tiny size, the little man tickled her on the way down. His wriggling felt just as good as his girlfriend's. 


Kayla turned to look at the mirror, admiring herself. She had just snuffed out a man’s life, and she didn’t feel an ounce of regret. Only lust, and a feeling of deep superiority. 


A moment later, she started to grow.


She was already over 6 feet tall, but the life force from her puny little slave let her grow almost another entire foot. She moaned as her height slowly increased and her red swimsuit tightened around her body. 


Finally, Kayla finished growing, and she looked back into her mirror. She stood at an imposing seven and a half feet, tall enough to tower over almost any normal person. Her massive tits struggled against the tiny red top that barely covered her nipples. Her swimsuit bottom was straining against the size of her gigantic, voluptuous hips, and she could already feel that the threads in her designer bikini were going to start snapping soon. This is going to be fun. The huge woman bit her lip with anticipation, and grabbed the shrink ray.




The living room was full of people, all chattering idly, drinking fancy alcohol, and sitting on Kayla Carmen’s high-end furniture. A few people looked up as they heard the woman approaching. She had to bow her head slightly to enter the room, and only when she lifted her head did the group collectively realize it was Kayla. Only she was huge. She had to have been at least 7 or 8 feet tall.


The gorgeous girl smirked down at the room full of revelers, who by then had all gone silent. Then, Kayla pointed the shrink ray at them and pulled the trigger. As she held the trigger she moved her arm around the room in an arc, like a farmer with a scythe, making sure she pointed it at everyone in the room. Then, the giant woman watched, giddy, as they all shrank.




Steph was just another guest at the heiress’s party, packed like sardines into Kayla’s extravagant living room along with everyone else. And with everyone else, she looked up when Kayla, in all her massive 8-foot-tall glory, entered the room. The next thing Steph knew she was a few inches tall, looking around the room dumbfounded. Kayla’s opulent living room was probably a couple hundred square feet. But now, at Steph’s new diminutive status, the room had grown around her to appear giant. The furthest wall seemed to be at least a couple of football fields away, at her new size. Steph realized that she had the misfortune to be only a few feet away from Kayla before she had been shrunk. Now that she was small, that distance had grown to about a hundred feet. Well, for Steph it seemed that way. For the unshrunk Kayla, on the other hand, that distance was well within reach.


Steph looked at Kayla. Well, the brat was so enormous, it was hard not to look at her. The girl towered over everyone as far as the eye could see. Steph was far too close for comfort, and Kayla was turned so that all Steph could see was her behind. And what a behind it was. The sight of Kayla’s ass made Steph jealous, absurdly, given her current predicament. Kayla clearly had toned it in whatever fancy home gym she used, but it was also very clearly naturally plump – all Kayla’s weight gain went straight to her butt and thighs. Good genetics. She really had everything in her life given to her, didn’t she? Kayla’s luxurious, expensive red thong was all but invisible to Steph, the string disappearing between the girl’s humongous mountains of assflesh, each of which met at a crease with the tops of Kayla’s legs. Steph had to crane her neck to look up past the rich girl’s toned calves and thick thighs, and still all she could see was the underside of Kayla’s massive cheeks, hanging forebodingly over a hundred helpless people.


Then, utter pandemonium broke out. Many started screaming. The smart ones ran as fast as they could towards the other exit in the room, the one not blocked by Kayla’s towering, curvy frame. Many just stood around gaping, unable to process what had happened to them. 


Steph stood still but alert, desperately trying to assess the situation and find a way out. She saw Kayla turn back and survey her handiwork. She watched as the gigantic girl looked down at the dozens of shrunken people before her, climbing over themselves to get away from her. Steph thought, for a brief second, that perhaps Kayla wasn’t going to hurt them. Kayla stood for a moment, doing nothing. Maybe she had shrunk them all as some bad joke, and was going to put things right any minute now. 


But then, Steph saw the look on Kayla’s face. She was smiling. Not the “I’m joking” smile, but a “you’re mine now” smile, malevolent. Steph knew in that instant that there was no hope for the “Kayla might show mercy” theory. Just by looking at Kayla’s face, Steph could tell that the stuck-up girl had paused only to soak in the screams of fear of the people she'd just shrunk, and think about all the ways she was going to hurt them. Then, Kayla started feasting.


Steph thought dumbly, oh God, she’s going to eat us, as she watched the giantess bend over, languidly, and pick up her first victim. At an (unsafe) distance, Steph watched the sadistic girl roughly rip off the tiny person’s clothes, and pop them, crying and pleading, into her beautiful mouth. Steph watched in horror as the still-living human being slid down her throat, screaming faintly.


That was when Steph ran for the exit. It was the one nearest to her, and nearest to Kayla, unfortunately. But that may just be the last place the bitch pays any attention too. Most people would be running away from the giant woman, and Kayla would likely be focusing on where the greatest number of people would be concentrated. Steph sprinted not at Kayla, but certainly in her general direction, which was more than what most people were doing. She ignored the chaos around her and focused on running. 


It was utter chaos on the floor, a cacophony of people running into each other and pushing one another to escape the giantess. It was loud too, Steph’s ears were filled with the panicked shouts of dozens of people running around on the ground, and faintly, the crunch of bones and screams of pain emanating from Kayla’s pretty mouth. But loudest was all, audible over all the terror, was the excited giggling coming from the girl as she ran around picking up people and dropping them into her mouth. That was the worst part of it, Steph thought as she ran: the laughing. She’s laughing at us. All this horror and suffering, just to entertain a spoiled, cruel little brat.


A woman Steph had talked to at the party, mere minutes ago, was sprinting in the same direction a few feet ahead of Steph. Without warning, a huge yet delicate hand descended from above and plucked the woman out of Steph’s sight. Steph listened to the woman’s screams get fainter, then a distant crunch, followed by another one of Kayla’s frequent delighted giggles. Every few seconds, Steph would see a dainty hand swoop down and grab another person, sometimes near, sometimes far. Steph glanced up at the giantess, all morbid curiosity. She saw her massive, sexy oppressor popping yet another unwilling person into her mouth. Kayla also seemed somehow to have grown somewhat, and Steph watched as Kayla’s swimsuit snapped off of her curvaceous body with a loud pop, her enormous, perfect breasts falling free and bouncing above her prey.


As she continued to run, Steph watched in the corner of her vision as a humongous foot came down less than 15 feet to her left, glossy pink toenails and all. She watched the man next to her get thrown off balance by the shock. I’m so close to the exit, I’m almost free. Steph was about to round the corner, out of Kayla’s sight when she felt the other foot slam down on her back, pinning her to the ground. 


“You can’t leave yet!” came Kayla’s girlish voice, taunting her. FUCK! I was so close. The foot moved. Steph despaired as she felt two massive fingers pinch her body and begin lifting her up. Kayla had definitely grown: the woman she had seen get picked up by Kayla was as tall as the giant woman’s index finger. Now that Kayla had grown, Steph’s entire body was about as big as Kayla’s manicured fingernail.


She came face to face with Kayla, just for a moment. Holy shit. The rich girl’s magnificent face – high cheekbones, perfectly curated eyebrows, long eyelashes, full plump lips and all – was full of happiness and hunger as she stared at her morsel of food. She looked at Steph only briefly: of course, the woman was just another toy to her, like the dozens of others she had just killed. She looked at her only to briefly relish the effect she had on her prey. Steph was of course cursing, screaming, and kicking, though she knew it was futile. As long as she kills me quickly. Steph prayed that the all-powerful girl would bite down on her, killing Steph instantly. Kayla lazily popped the woman into her mouth.




Kayla was enjoying herself immensely. She brutally stomped through the people, watching gleefully as they ran from her pretty feet, peasants making way for their queen. The first few that Kayla ate, she roughly ripped their clothes off before dropping them, crying and pleading, into her mouth. Before long she grew bored of disrobing them all, and began eating them fully clothed. She had shrunk them all down to about 2 inches tall, so she was able to swallow some of them whole, savoring their panicked thrashing as they slowly slid down her throat to die long, painful deaths in the spoiled brat’s stomach. Most of them, however, she chewed, delighted by the feeling of their weak little bones cracking under her teeth like toothpicks.


Slowly but steadily, Kayla began to grow. Her opulent living room had high ceilings – almost 18 feet –  but Kayla was already able to easily reach up and touch the ceiling, and she would soon need to stoop to avoid hitting her head. She felt her bikini growing tighter and tighter around her, until the top was obliterated with a loud snap by her growing tits. The top was followed swiftly by the bottom, decimated by her hips. There was something so satisfying about growing so large that her own swimsuit couldn’t contain her anymore. I’m going to outgrow more than this, the girl thought, glancing up at her high ceiling with a shiver of excitement pulsing through her. 




Steph had prayed for a quick death, but her prayers were not answered. Instead of killing her instantly, Kayla simply sucked her into her mouth, using her tongue to idly play around with the little woman. As Kayla opened her mouth, presumably to eat more people, light suddenly filled Steph’s dark prison. The inside of the beautiful girl’s mouth was a hellscape. Blood and dismembered limbs were everywhere. The horror was too much for Steph. I can’t die here, not like this. She saw a man she had mingled with in Kayla’s foyer only 10 minutes previously leaning against the side of their oppressor's mouth, barely taller than Kayla’s teeth. His arms were missing and he was staring at the stumps in horror. This can’t be happening. This isn’t happening. Steph screamed in terror. 


There were other surviving tinies in the wet hot maw, some screaming from their injuries, others were unscathed, like Steph. She saw, overtaken with a dull terror, someone in the back of Kayla’s mouth, clawing fruitlessly up Kayla’s tongue to try to escape, as they slowly slipped down into her throat. Their world shook as Kayla purred and giggled, feeling the struggling person slide down. Steph wanted desperately, more than anything, to be killed in that instant, to end her suffering. She began crawling to Kayla’s teeth, hoping for a quick death when the giantess inevitably closed her mouth. Unfortunately for her, Kayla tilted her head back to eat more people, and the whole throng of living, breathing humans tumbled backwards into her throat. The last thing Steph saw, as she fell into Kayla’s already crowded stomach to die a death more painful than she could imagine, was the light entering the spoiled girl’s mouth. As Steph fell, she heard the pained screams of her fellow humans trapped below in Kayla’s stomach grow louder and louder, and she looked up and watched the light get smaller and smaller.




As Kayla grew to 17, 18, 19 feet tall, she had to get on all fours to stop from hitting her head on the ceiling. The girl’s enormous naked body cast a shadow on all her remaining victims, blocking out the light and filling their view. Kayla's heavy tits swung over them, each one seemingly larger than a house. With her newfound size, she started grabbing people by the handful, laughing while she shoved them into her mouth like popcorn. She could feel all the people she had swallowed whole roiling in her stomach, a tangled mass of humanity climbing over each other to escape the girl’s stomach acids, screaming in pain, all confused and terrified, trapped in a dark prison they’d never escape from. Many tried with all their might to break free, all their efforts only amounting in pleasurable tickles for the girl they were feeding, the girl to whom their suffering gave pleasure and power.


Eventually, there were only a few people left living in the room, all of them having been turned around in the chaos and sprinting in entirely incorrect directions. Kayla felt herself growing and thought. I’m too big to pick these ones up. The ones she had shrunk would soon be too small for her to see, and she’d only be able to handle full sized people. She couldn’t let them get away scot-free, of course, so Kayla began crushing the remaining tinies, slapping the ground playfully with her hands and trampling stragglers with her knees and toes. Ew, now I’ve got blood on me. I’ll have to get a slave to clean it off, and Kayla’s mind raced excitedly, thinking of the prospect of making humans lick each other’s lifeblood off her body. Maybe I’ll make someone lick their smooshed lover off of my foot. Wouldn’t that be delicious? But now, Kayla had other things to occupy herself with. She was still growing, and the roof was beginning to press against her back…


Moments later, Kayla stood in the rubble of her opulent mansion, watching the partygoers who were, moments ago, enjoying themselves at her pool. They were all full-sized people. Kayla hadn’t shrunk them at all. Yet, she towered over them. Her growth had stopped at what she estimated to be about 30 feet. She bit her lip as she watched her guests run out into the city. “Run all you want,” the enormous woman purred, “those buildings won’t stop me. Nothing can stop me now.”