- Text Size +

In the moonlight, Kayla Carmen stood roughly 30 feet above the collapsed portion of her mansion. In the far future, this moment would be widely considered by historians to be the beginning of the downfall and subjugation of the human race, and the ascension of Kayla to sublime goddesshood. As the blonde woman stood nude over her soon-to-be-victims, a new era of humanity dawned.


Kayla looked down on her terrified, confused guests with a satisfied smile. She was only 30 feet tall, not even as large as her own mansion. The little people were almost as tall as her knees. But it was enough. Enough to know that she was officially, without doubt, the largest and most powerful person on Earth. From this point on, every single human being would have to look up to Kayla. Her entire life, Kayla had been the prettiest person in the room, with the most money, and the fanciest clothes and belongings. People had scrambled to do her bidding and please her for as long as she could remember, simply by right of her birth. Kayla had lived her entire life looking down on everyone else. The stuck-up girl had always thought she was better than everyone else, but now this… this confirmed it. Now she literally looked down on everyone else, and thus the inferiority of everyone else in the world, to Kayla, was brought into stark view. To her, she was simply assuming her rightful place. Soon all the world would grovel at her feet, and men would cower in fear of her name. But first, she had to get bigger.


Kayla knew that the quickest way to grow was to eat more people. But I’m in no rush, Kayla thought deviously, I might as well have a little fun on the way up! And so, the huge girl started having fun.


Kayla leisurely walked within grabbing distance of the nearest person. He was running away as fast as he could from her, just like everyone else, but she barely had to stroll to catch up to him. As she grabbed him, the rest of the partygoers were dashsing to escape off of her property. It didn’t matter; they could wait. No one in the world could truly escape Kayla now.


After grabbing him, she realized it was her butler! She had never bothered to learn his name.


“Hi boy,” she giggled.


“Let go of me!” He screamed, fighting against her grip. To her, he was about the size of a barbie doll, so while he wasn’t that miniscule to her, the poor man had no chance of escape.


“Aww, you’re so tiny!” she cooed, condescendingly. “You’re almost as small as one of my dildos. Would you like to be my little sex toy?” The giantess bit her lip.


Her butler had borne countless humiliations from Kayla over the time that he had served her, and the patronizing way that Kayla spoke to him made him feel even more humiliated, and powerless. “No, please!”


“No? But aren’t you my butler? You’re supposed to serve me after all.” The girl let out a giggle. “So, butler, I command you to be my little toy and give me pleasure.” She sat down next to her massive pool, and gave the man a flick with her index finger, to remind him just how much stronger she was than him. Her butler was a strapping man, but even just the tiny flick knocked the wind out of him, and he began wheezing for air. “Awwww did that hurt, toy? I barely even touched you and it nearly killed you. I’m sorry,” she continued sarcastically, “I didn’t realize how weak you were compared to me. Now get on your hands and knees and pleasure me.” 


“If I obey you, you won’t hurt me?” asked the man reproachfully. 


“Of course I wouldn’t hurt you, at least not too bad! I wouldn’t want to break my toys,” Kayla lied. To her delight, when her little slave caught his breath, he began crawling towards her pussy. “You obeyed quickly! I guess a lifetime of servicing me prepared you for this. How pathetic!”


The man said nothing, but Kayla, with smug satisfaction, could tell that her words had hurt him. She gasped softly as her slave reached her clit and began licking with his tiny tongue. “Mmmmmmm yesssss,” Kayla moaned, “how does it feel to be a slave to the spoiled rich brat you’ve been paid to obey your whole life? Doesn’t sound like much of a change to me, honestly.” The girl giggled.


The butler still said nothing, but Kayla could see rage in the man’s eyes.


“You’ll do whatever I tell you to, won’t you, you little bitch?” She said, enjoying bullying the man. Her slave said nothing, just continued to lick her clitoris. “I said WON’T YOU?” Kayla reached down and pinched the doll-sized man with her giant fingers, and smiled when she heard him yelp.


“Yes, I will,” the man said, fearful of more pain. He went back to pleasuring her with his mouth.


Kayla moaned, savoring the man’s submission to her will, and his continued efforts to pleasure her were succeeding. The goddess was growing more horny by the second. Abruptly, she reached down and grasped the man, and began slowly pushing him headfirst into her pussy.


“WAIT, STOP!” he cried.


“Don’t worry, slave! You’ll be safe there. Like I said, I’d never hurt one of my toys.” Kayla purred.


“But I don’t want to go in there!”


Kayla laughed at that. “I don’t care what you want, slave. I’m bigger and stronger and more powerful than you, and I can do whatever the fuck I want with you. Now be a good little bitch and struggle in there for me. It makes it feel even better.” The pampered brat gasped in pleasure as she felt the little man’s head enter her. He was bigger than any dildo she’d ever used, but she was determined to fit the man inside of her. Slowly, ever so slowly, the struggling man’s torso entered her pussy. Kayla curled her perfect toes in bliss, and used her other hand to pinch and stroke her left nipple. She let go of the man with her hand, and used her pelvic muscles to pull him all the way in. The giant girl felt her little slave struggling and writhing inside of her slick juices, and she screamed in ecstasy: a hoarse, delighted squeal that could likely be heard from those guests who were running away.


It was easily the most exquisite feeling Kayla had ever experienced. And it was all made better by the absolute power she held over the man inside of her pussy. Not only that, but the power she held over everyone. She could keep growing, and use more men like this. Any men she wanted. In fact, Kayla could use anyone in the world for anything she could possibly imagine, inflicting whatever pain she chose on whomever she chose, using any human being she wanted for her pleasure, on her whim. Kayla thought about this as she pushed and kneaded her ample breasts, twisting her nipples between her fingers, and occasionally reaching down to push her little slave back into her pussy whenever he writhed his way to freedom She moaned louder and louder as the power trip brought her closer to climax. It was absolute heaven, and the goddess felt her orgasm crashing over her like a tsunami. 




James was also glad when Kayla finished. It meant he was done, at least now, with being used as nothing more than a dildo, gasping for air and in danger of his bones being broken by the giant girl’s sex. Kayla’s colossal fingers pulled him out and dangled him in front of her. 


“You did a great job, toy.” The huge, beautiful woman smiled sweetly at him. “Unfortunately for you I’m feeling a bit peckish again, and you look tasty.” Kayla giggled. Then she began ripping at the butler’s clothes, tearing fabric off of his body as though he were a dress up doll. 


James shouted in pain as he felt the cloth of his own shirt rip across his back. “Wait!” he screamed, his heart thumping in his chest, “you said you wouldn’t hurt me! You said you wouldn’t break your own toys! You said…”


The sound of his frantic protestation was drowned out by Kayla’s derisive laugh. “I did say that, didn’t I? Oops, I lied! Too bad there’s nothing you can do about it!” 


James didn’t want to die, especially not like this. He felt himself about to vomit. Kayla continued, “I don’t have to keep my promises to you, my slave. You’re beneath me and it’s my right to do whatever I want to you. I’m about to eat you and there's nothing you can do about it,” the cruel woman taunted, relishing the power she held over him. “Your whole life has led up to you getting eaten by a beautiful girl, as a little snack.” James, naked and trembling with fear, began to cry.




“The only problem is,” said Kayla, “You’re a little too big to swallow whole.” She had squished and chewed up people before she grew, but they had all been smaller than her, more like ants. At her current size, her butler was doll-sized. She was morbidly curious to see what kind of damage she could inflict on a person at this size. The woman began to pull and twist at one of the little man’s arms. He quickly realized what was happening and began fighting against her, but it was no use. Filled with sadistic delight, Kayla watched as the man’s arm detached from his torso. The air was filled with a bloodcurdling scream of absolute pain. 


Kayla was spattered with his blood. Gross, I’m going to have to clean that off, she thought, but her disgust was far outweighed by her excitement at inflicting so much pain on someone she viewed as her inferior. It made her feel powerful to hurt him, and she waited for a moment, listening to his agonized scream with cruel fascination. Her toy was screaming, pleading, praying to god. 


Well, I’m still hungry. Kayla popped him into her mouth and, unceremoniously, bit his head off, swallowing it whole. She decided she didn’t want to eat the rest–it was too big–and she tossed her former butler’s mutilated body aside, as if it was a piece of garbage. The man had essentially died for nothing, and already Kayla was forgetting about him as she waded into her swimming pool to wash the man’s lifeblood off of her hands and arms. The water barely came up to her waist. 


But then, Kayla noticed the water going down. Or, to be accurate, she was growing again. She hadn’t eaten her butler’s entire body, she had only eaten his head. I must have absorbed his life force anyways. What a pleasant surprise! Growing felt good, and Kayla moaned as she felt the power coursing through her body. When she finally stopped growing, the water wasn’t even up to her knees. Kayla was four stories tall now. 




Kayla strolled to the gate at the edge of her property, where she assumed that all of her guests had escaped from. Kayla had had her butler confiscate all of her party guests’ phones so that they wouldn’t be able to call for help (she told them it was so they’d socialize, of course). Despite that, by now those guests who had escaped the massacre (a dozen or two) would have made it off her gigantic property, out into the city to raise the alarm. By now, Kayla assumed, the whole world would know about what had happened. 


To her surprise, as Kayla drew nearer, she saw several people trying to climb her mansion’s gilded fence at different points. The bars were too close together for anyone to slip through, and the gate was nearly 15 feet tall. So none of these weak little morons has managed to escape me! The world still doesn’t know what happened here. Things just kept going Kayla's way.


The giantess grinned and said, “I thought it wouldn’t be possible for me to have more good luck than I already do! I guess I didn’t anticipate you guys being so useless.” Several nearby would-be escapees turned to see their giant captor standing behind them, hands on her voluptuous hips, not even bothering to cover her private parts. On the contrary, Kayla was proudly displaying her naked sex over them in a show of domination, as if to say “I may be naked, but you’re the vulnerable ones here.”


They all ran in different directions, scattering like insects under a rock, but the giant brat didn’t care. Her large, lush property was close to the city center, a crowded metropolitan area, but its huge gate made it a prison for her prey, cut off from the rest of the world. So, Kayla had nothing to worry about, and was in no rush at all, as she spent the night chasing around her little people, like a cat playing with her mice. She laughed as she ran after them, loving the way they screamed in fear as she got near them. 


The giant girl took care not to kill any of them, instead plucking them up and clutching them in her hands. At first she wasn’t quite big enough to carry them all, so she slurped a woman down her throat, and popped in two pleading, crying men after that. After she grew from those 3, she was more than large enough to hold all of her remaining prey comfortably in her hands.


Finally, when the sun had risen, Kayla decided it was time to have some fun on the town. She walked to the edge of her property, then stepped over her fence. The giantess looked down in her hands to see the people she had spent the whole night collecting clutched in her fingers. Smiling, she tilted her head back and sucked them down one by one. As she felt the power rush through her body, her height catapulted upward. When she finally opened her eyes, she could see the tops of several buildings, some as high as 100 feet. And, to her deep satisfaction, she could see little people, dozens of them, gathering in curiosity beneath her. Most of them were hardly as tall as her ankles.


Kayla’s smug, horny giggle was a cacophony to the city streets. Her laugh vibrated windows for several blocks, and the people below her saw her ginormous breasts and ass jiggle along with the vibration. The giantess could feel the unbelievable weight and power in her every step, and watched as each one sent shockwaves through pedestrians and left cracks in the pavement. 


One would have expected Kayla’s movements to be slow and laborious, but though her weight had massively increased, so had her strength, so that she moved at the same pace as she had at her original height. The rich girl’s gigantic thighs and calves flexed, easily exerting ridiculous amounts of force as her feet crashed down into the streets. Kayla strolled languidly through the city towards the downtown area, so she could find a more densely populated area. Many of the people beneath her had begun to run. “You all look like little ants down there! You do realize you’re too small to run away from me, right?” To accentuate her point, Kayla began kicking tinies who she caught up with, giggling as she punted their bodies across the ground. 


On the street, people began screaming in horror as they watched the massive foot come and slam, with the force of a freight train, into pedestrians, sending them skidding across the street. Shouts of “HELP ME”, “RUN”, “PLEASE NO”, and “THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING” filled the air as the giantess began stomping on her prey, her huge foot maiming and killing people left and right.


To Kayla, of course, it was all amusing, and she felt an exquisite power rush like she’d never felt before (despite her luxurious and pampered life that she’d spent lording her wealth over others.) Now, her slaves were where they belonged, screaming and pleading beneath her pretty feet. 


Kayla kept slowly strutting down the street, encountering larger crowds, demolishing cars, and in general inflicting as much sadistic destruction on her peasants as the spoiled brat saw fit. She stopped at an office building that, offensively, was much taller than her. The building was about 300 feet of steel and glass. She peered inside.


A board meeting was cut short as the participants noticed the gigantic face of Kayla Carmen staring through the 14th floor window. Kayla’s golden curls were hanging in her eyes, so she elegantly tossed her head to get a better look, her perfectly-kept hair flowing in the wind like she was on a movie set. Many of the business people were transfixed at the sight of the most beautiful pair of emerald green eyes any of them had ever seen. “This building is a little too tall for me,” boomed the voice from outside, “let’s see if I can do anything about that.” Without further ado, a huge yet delicate hand crashed through the window to grab the nearest person, who was dragged kicking and screaming outside and dangled over the beautiful goddess’s mouth. The meeting participants were frozen in disbelief as they watched Kayla drop the poor executive into her colossal maw and swallow them whole. 


The boardroom was full of yells, begging, and bargaining (as you might expect from businessmen), as the giant woman slurped up every person inside. One man hid in the corner behind a desk, thinking he could go unnoticed. But eventually, he saw Kayla’s hand searching for him on the other side of the room. Horrified but helpless, he watched the elegant, perfectly manicured hand lazily search its way across the room until it found him. He felt a whoosh of air as he was ripped out into the open air to dangle hundreds of feet above the ground, held only by Kayla’s thumb and forefinger which gripped his leg painfully. “Got ya!” giggled the giant brat. “Since you’re the last one, you get a reward. I won’t eat you like I ate the others!”


The man was filled with relief and hope at the thought of him escaping with his life, but only for a moment. Kayla continued to giggle as she pressed him into her cleavage. He felt himself dragged across the girl’s body, feeling her sweaty tits, and then her toned stomach. It wasn’t until Kayla dragged his little body across and around her voluptuous hips that he realized where he was going: the woman’s ass. He began to struggle with all his might against Kayla’s elegant hand, but to no avail. 


“I doubt I’ll feel you in there,” the cruel woman added humiliatingly, “but just knowing that you’re suffering in there for me, just because I feel like putting you there on a whim, is enough to bring me pleasure.” 


The cruel brat continued laughing as she looked down over her shoulder, behind her, to watch the man slowly be encased and suffocated by her massive mountains of flesh. Kayla bit her lip, drinking in his futile pleas and cries for help with delight. Despite saying she wouldn’t feel him inside her, she actually did even at her size, moaning in pleasure as she felt the little man’s head shoved through her sensitive puckered asshole. 


But it wasn’t enough for the giant bitch. Kayla noticed that the people on street level had done a terrible job dispersing, and in fact seemed to have been herded into one huge clump. The full throng of downtown was a huge, confused and chaotic mess of people who were all running into each other. By now, most in the crowd had noticed the malevolent, smiling face high above them. Those closer to Kayla’s feet couldn’t even see her face over her humongous breasts, until an arm pressed them close to her body. The evil girl peered over her ample tits with excitement, lust, hunger, and above all, cruel satisfaction in her eyes. This was where Kayla belonged. This was meant to be her station in the world, looking down over her peasants.


Massively enjoying the kicking and struggling from the little man in her asshole, but still craving more stimulation, Kayla fell to her knees. Her knees made deep gouges in the asphalt where they impacted, and a few pedestrians were immediately crushed by flesh and rubble, with many others being injured. The giant girl then got on her hands and knees, her immense breasts swinging forebodingly over hundreds of people, her curvy shadow blocking out the sun. Many of the people below were paralyzed with fear and shock. They watched in horror as the perfect, shapely breasts descended down onto them.


Then, her nipples made contact. The unlucky few who were directly situated under her nipples when they fell were pinned down by them. One brave, muscled man was pushing up against the girl’s right nipple, holding up her boob like Atlas holding the world on his shoulder. He stood strong for a moment, but as the titflesh continued to descend around him, the poor hero began to falter under the weight. Slowly he began to crumple, screaming in pain as his bones broke under the soft breasts of a girl who, a few days earlier, the man would have had no trouble dealing with physically. But now Kayla was enormous, and no one could stand against her (clearly, no one could even stand against her right nipple).


Kayla let out another moan as she felt her sensitive nipples stiffen. As they stiffened, the unlucky people struggling under them were put under more and more pressure. 


“Keep struggling! Feeling you all fight to keep your precious lives only turns me on more.” As the massive brat got more turned on, her nipples got even harder, slowly crushing the life out of those underneath. The very fact Kayla’s very arousal was killing people – was itself arousing. Slowly the people beneath her nipples began to pop, sending incredible sensations through Kayla’s body. 


She gasped in ecstasy and let herself drop fully to the ground, her luscious golden curls falling over dozens of people in the throng, who had to untangle themselves from the goddess’s silken hair. Somehow, the crowd was so confused and disorganized that there were still a dozen or so people left beneath her tits who hadn’t yet escaped. They were smothered as Kayla’s breasts rolled over them, aside for a few whose heads were free of the massive fleshy prison. Their lower halves were trapped under Kayla’s soft breasts in varying degrees, but they cried out in pain, and called for help, and tried to pull themselves out with just their arms. Many kind people came up to try to help pull them out, to save their fellow man from the grisly fate. But these were met with an even grislier fate.


“Ooh, good Samaritans! How cute!” Kayla called out in a singsong voice, and reached down towards several of the would-be rescuers as they slowly pulled out a woman from beneath Kayla’s titflesh. The giantess scooped them up with one hand, and tossed them into her mouth like candy. Those people, who had tried to do a good thing and help out others in need, were rewarded for their bravery and kindness with a one-way ticket to Kayla’s horrific hellscape of a stomach. They would never see sunlight again, and their last memories would be of the overcrowded and confused darkness of the rich girl’s stomach, and the indescribable pain and horror of being burned alive by stomach acids while listening to the screams of others who are enduring the same. 


All of this suffering was to please Kayla, who was enjoying herself immensely. In addition to the struggles of the man trapped in her asshole and the tickling from the people dying slow deaths in her stomach, she now also had the stimulation of the writhing against her sensitive nipples. It would have been enough to put her over the edge, but Kayla wanted more. It would be a treat to herself for doing such a good job on her quest for world domination.

The huge woman stood up ponderously, and looked down at the hundreds of little people still swarming before her. She wanted more people, so Kayla started rocking nearby buildings to scare out the inhabitants: pushing against the walls or punching holes in the top floors, stuff like that. In a few moments, a satisfied Kayla watched the terrified workers streamed out of skyscrapers left and right. In a minute the crowd before her had swelled, and it was twice as dense as it was moments earlier. 


At the ground level, chaos still ensued. The crowd couldn’t seem to disperse as the surrounding buildings pressed in too close, and no one could seem to decide what direction they were going to run in. Everyone knew the impending doom by now: they could all see the ravishing, evil goddess looming above them all. People kept bumping into each other, and trampling one another. All to no avail. Kayla turned around slowly, so that her gigantic ass was facing the crowd. She was beginning to grow from the people she had recently eaten, and Kayla’s beautiful, model-esque butt was slowly increasing in size. 


The goddess looked over her shoulder one last time at the crowd of hundreds beneath her. The power rush was unlike anything she could have imagined. The whole world would soon belong to her. 


“Gaze upon your goddess, slaves!” the gorgeous giantess purred. Her words reverberated through the whole city. “You’re all mine. I own every single one of you. You’re my playthings, and your life’s purpose is to make me happy, and carry out each and every one of my whims.” The spoiled brat's pussy was sopping wet with this show of dominance, as Kayla imagined how almost every person in the city could see and hear her. “And right now, I feel like sitting on my playthings. I want to crush you underneath my ass. I’m going to destroy you with my buttcheeks, and there’s nothing any of you can do about it. In fact, there’s nothing anyone in the world can do to stop me. Bye bye! Hope you all had nice lives!” The cruel woman threw her head back and laughed a long, sultry laugh, all the while her huge cheeks wobbled menacingly above the crowd, promising to make good on Kayla’s threats of annihilation-by-booty. 


Many in the crowd gave up running and just stared up in fearful awe and desperation. Kayla heard thousands of shouts of “PLEASE DON’T”, “I HAVE A FAMILY”, “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?”, “SPARE US”, and on and on, all of which served to fuel the sadistic girl’s lust. She continued giggling as she slowly lowered her beautiful asscheeks down onto the crowd. 


For a good 60 or 70 people, the last thing they ever heard was the sound of that spoiled brat’s laughter ringing in their ears. And the last thing they ever saw was her huge, jiggly butt growing larger above them, descending upon them like a world-ending meteor. A hundred more people perished slowly as Kayla’s assflesh rolled over them, suffocating to death under the warm, soft skin. But Kayla was still growing. Those at the edges of her massive ass, who were slowly clawing their way out from under their prison, felt themselves firmly back under Kayla’s  behind as it rapidly expanded in size. And those nearby who had managed to avoid being under the girl’s butt when it fell were one-by-one knocked over and taken under as the assflesh rolled over them as well. 


There were still hundreds surrounding Kayla, who sighed in pleasure as she felt the bodies struggling against the weight of her ass and the frequent breaking of her playthings’ bones. Those who were well clear of the sadistic girl’s ass quickly realized they hadn’t escaped danger either. They saw Kayla’s enormous hand descend from the heavens and pick up a handful of panicked people, and summarily throw them into her mouth like she was eating popcorn at a movie theater. 


Kayla’s lust was growing by the second. She toyed with the screaming, living beings in her mouth, licking them and gargling them, pushing them together with her tongue. Slowly, she swallowed them whole one by one, savoring their kicking in her throat. Meanwhile she felt her body continue to expand, her ass killing more and more people as it grew at an accelerating rate. She began bumping up against buildings as she kept growing. Soon her growth would force the buildings to collapse, killing whoever was left inside. 


The struggling in her ass had ceased (her little butt slave must have died, oops!) and so she grabbed another handful of innocent people. Leaning to the right so she could reach, she shoved them into her ass, loving how powerless they were to stop her from treating them like butt plugs. With one hand, she shoved her living, writhing buttplugs deeper into her anus. With the other, she began fingering herself, moaning all the while at the thought of all the chaos and torture she was causing, all for her own sexual satisfaction.




Tom watched in terror as another hand came down to scoop him up, along with the 5 or 6 other people that were standing near him. They were all brought up a dizzying height into the air, and found themselves face-to-face with their master. The girl’s stunningly beautiful face was curled into a cruel grin. “Make sure you all hold on tight!” she said in a sickly sweet voice, and she began sprinkling them onto her breasts. Tom felt himself frantically scrabbling at Kayla’s left boob as he felt himself tumble downwards, his hands trying to find purchase. Finally he got a handhold: Kayla’s nipple. She gasped in delight when he grabbed onto it, hanging over what seemed like a hundred foot drop. Tom watched as the other man who had been dropped onto Kayla’s boob fell past him, his yell fading as the man plummeted. Tom heard a distant yet sickening crunch as the man hit the pavement between Kayla’s legs.




“You guys look like little nipple rings!” Kayla giggled at the two little people hanging off of her nipples. As they struggled to climb back up, it just gave the giantess more stimulation, tickling her sensitive nips and making her even hornier. She began breathing heavily as she felt her orgasm approaching, her breasts heaving (so much so that her nipple rings were having trouble hanging on). The giant girl just kept growing, and to fuel that growth she used her right hand to scoop up handful upon handful of screaming citizens, stuffing them greedily into her mouth. As she grew, her ass and thighs started to push over nearby buildings.


Kayla was now growing so fast that her prey couldn’t even outrun her growing ass (even as she herself sat still, reclining like she was at the beach on one of her many luxurious vacations). The goddess fingered herself harder and faster as she drew closer, moaning and gasping and giggling. Her senses seemed sharper at this size, as she was able to feel and enjoy every single miniscule person that her expanding butt crushed, just as she enjoyed the feelings of the writhing mass of humanity trapped in her asshole and stomach. She felt herself right on the edge of her glorious, godlike orgasm, and stopped (for a moment) shoveling people into her mouth. Instead, she put her free hand behind her so she could lean against it and recline further. Her left hand was still pleasuring her gigantic pussy. Her nipples were growing bigger and bigger, and her tiny slaves hanging off of them were barely able to hold on, tugging and worrying at her sensitive parts. Kayla screamed in delight as she came, arching her back so suddenly that her nipple-hangers were thrown off of her breasts to die from their fall. She purred in satisfaction and shivered, her perfect body glistening with sweat.


And still she grew. Now her thighs were taller than buildings, and they easily crushed them as she expanded outward. Kayla watched in delight as the city she had lived in for years grew smaller around her. Its famous landmarks, many of which had been known all over the world for generations, were obliterated by her mere presence. 


And still she grew. She watched as houses became the size of one of her glossy pink toenails. Her moans of ecstasy echoed throughout the city as she grew; they were the last thing thousands of people heard before part of Kayla’s buttcheek, or thigh, or one of her fingers plowed into their domicile and destroyed them.




When Kayla was done growing she stood up. Her head was almost in the clouds. The gargantuan woman could be seen from several cities away. She imagined news reports all around the world about her ascension were already being aired at this very moment. If they’re going to show me on TV, I had better look good, Kayla thought to herself, playfully. So the goddess flipped her gorgeous hair back, batted her lashes, and smiled down at the world, at her subjects. 


It would later be determined that the casualties that day were 69,051 presumed dead, and 72,504 injured.