- Text Size +


After Kayla’s ascension and destruction of New York City, the rest of the world was quickly brought to heel. On the very day that the colossal girl stretched into the sky for the very first time, nations all across the globe set aside their differences and declared war on her. As Kayla strolled leisurely to the pentagon – knocking over and smooshing buildings, crushing hundreds and thousands of people beneath her feet – airforces of all the world’s militaries converged on her. They were gnats to Kayla, and all their bombs and firepower served only to tickle her perfect skin. The world watched in horror as the giant girl swatted hundreds of high-grade military aircraft out of the air with her bare hands.


It only took a few minutes for the nukes to begin launching. The gravity of such a decision was unfathomable: not only had nuclear bombs not been used as weapons since 1945, but undoubtedly the ones launched at Kayla would kill thousands if not hundreds of thousands of civilians as well. But by then the governments of the world knew well and good the severity of the situation, and that the giantess must be dealt with as quickly as possible before she became too powerful. Unfortunately for the world, she already was too powerful.


As Kayla laughed off the blast of half a hundred nuclear detonations, many nations began surrendering unconditionally, with a few offering peace terms. By the time Kayla reached Capitol Hill, only one single country had not surrendered. The president of the United States wanted to personally surrender to Kayla, in an attempt to maintain some form of dignity and legitimacy in the eyes of his people. Along the walk between NYC and DC, Kayla had discovered that she could control her own size at will, being able to grow and shrink (as long as she did not exceed her maximum size). The giantess now willed herself to shrink down to around 40 feet. As hundreds of news cameras looked on, she accepted the president’s surrender, and then promptly grabbed him and slid him into her vagina, moaning as she did. People around the world watched their new overlord use the “leader of the free world” as a dildo, in a huge demoralizing symbolic blow that cemented Kayla as a supreme and untouchable ruler. She then sat on the US Capitol building while forcing every congressperson to lick the blood of their slaughtered citizens off of her feet. All the while Kayla slid the still-struggling president in and out of her pussy. There was no doubt: Kayla Carmen now ruled the world.


Quickly a provisional administration was set up to efficiently carry out Kayla’s whims. The governments of the world remain largely intact (it’s simpler that way) and the administration is their liaison to Kayla. Most of the world’s industries were nationalized to smooth this process out, and billionaires worldwide were seized for their wealth. Overnight, the former bourgeoise ruling class quietly disappeared, to make room for a new ruling class. A ruling class composed of only one girl, sickeningly pampered and indulged, enslaving all the people of the world.


The finer points of Kayla’s administration do not concern her. All she cares about is that when she wants something, she gets it. And the entire world jumps to obey her. For instance, when Kayla demanded a mansion be built, fit for her 300 foot tall frame, the world scrambled to comply. What’s more, she demanded it be made within a week. Multiple factories and thousands of workers had to stop what they were doing and toil away ceaselessly to create the building. It was an immense and impressive effort of organization and collaboration between nations, workers, and the administration, all driven by the knowledge that if they failed, the spoiled brat that ruled over them would have her terrible retribution. 


And that was only her first palace. Kayla prefers to be around 100-300 feet tall. That way she can still see her subjects groveling beneath her. However, despite spending most of her time at this height, she wants houses built for her at every size. The world slowly became dotted with Kayla’s towering, wasteful palaces, casting shadows over major cities across the globe. Each one is extravagant, luxurious, each staffed by an army of slaves: cooks, butlers, waiters, servants, maids, sex toys, stylists, and makeup artists. Some are for when Kayla is 50 feet tall, some are for when she’s 1000 feet tall. More are under construction each day, and most are almost never occupied: an immense waste of labor and resources. Slowly, the world is being turned into Kayla’s world, a planet fit for one massive girl rather than the billions of regular people who have to find a way to live alongside her.


Kayla could shrink down some to eat, so as to save food, but instead she chooses to eat at staggering heights. On average she consumes enough food to feed one million normal sized people. Of course, she commands her slaves to lavish her only with the finest and most expensive foods, the cost of which could be used to feed 500 million normal sized people. When Kayla dines, she loves to garnish her food with living slaves, sometimes swallowing them along with her extravagant meal, sometimes plucking them out with her fingers and dropping them into her mouth. Nevertheless, she consumes a vast amount of food. The result of this outrageous waste of food is that the vast majority of humanity is barely surviving, subsisting on the crumbs left behind by their giant queen. 


The girl enjoys an endless supply of lush clothing, painstakingly crafted in factories by hundreds of laborers. Like her mansions, Kayla likes to have clothing to fit her at every size (even though she often prefers to be naked and flaunt her perfect body). Worse, the girl takes a cruel delight in wearing clothing made from living humans who have been unwillingly tied together. Kayla loves the feeling of slipping on a thong made entirely of living, breathing tinies, listening as they scream and cry for mercy, slowly being suffocated by Kayla’s nether regions. The feeling of them wriggling and struggling to break free only stimulates the giant girl more, and the humiliation of using unwilling human beings as mere articles of clothing makes her feel powerful. Despite this, however, Kayla still demands vast amounts of blouses, bras, swimsuits, skirts, dresses, leggings, panties, heels, and cosmetic products be made for her selfish purposes.


The consequence of this ridiculous, sickening extravagance is destitute poverty for the rest of the world. Under this sadistic Goddess’s heel, the entire population has been ground into a state of grim subsistence. The vast majority of people live out their puny existences by slaving away making Kayla’s clothes or building her palaces. The former billionaire class still had wealth leftover from the start of Kayla’s reign, but slowly they too began losing their money, selling their belongings, and enrolling to work the same backbreaking, endless labor as everyone else; the former bourgeoisie was simply subsumed into the miserable working class. Though the average person is never actually hurt by Kayla, they live out their entire lives in her shadow, spending every moment in fear of their goddess. Many men fantasize about being large and powerful enough to fuck Kayla, while always knowing in the back of their mind that they never be anything more than a bug to her. The average person wakes up, watches the news of the Goddess’s latest massacre, performs hours of backbreaking labor to appease Kayla’s materialistic desires, and goes to sleep hungry, dreaming of being as big as their queen, or having nightmares of her unfathomable power and cruelty.


Throughout human history, there have always been the few who oppress, and the many who are oppressed. But there have always been ways to fight back. With sufficient organization, there can be rebellions, revolts, and revolutions. Even Kayla’s family, before her ascension, was fragile and subject to the opinions of the workers whom it oppressed. Kayla herself was extremely privileged, but not invincible, still mortal. Not anymore. There is absolutely nothing that anyone can do to stop Kayla. she has heralded in a new age of absolute domination. What can anyone do to stop her, when she could obliterate Manhattan with her ass cheeks? Every single of the 8 billion people on Earth could unite as one to take on Kayla, and if she was at full size, all their efforts would amount to tickling the bottoms of her feet. 


The first rebellion against the spoiled brat was composed of tens of thousands of brave people, tired of slaving away their lives just to make clothes for Kayla. They were full of hope until they saw Kayla’s gorgeous, smug face a thousand feet above them, and realized she was at her full size. The giantess was wearing nothing but her brand new red heels, and a skimpy g-string composed entirely of hundreds of Kayla’s living slaves, tied together and pulled onto Kayla’s nether regions. The rebels watched as a 100 foot tall red stiletto heel crashed down from the sky, crushing a thousand people in an instant. The giant girl’s sadistic giggles filled the air, echoing for miles as she brought up her gleaming red heels and slammed them down over and over again, killing indiscriminately. Most of the people killed weren’t involved in the rebellion at all. Most ironically, a month ago the same city had just put all its effort and resources into creating a huge pair of red heels for Kayla. So the people were thoughtlessly crushed by the very same fancy, wasteful shoes that they themselves had toiled to create for their cruel Goddess. Afterward, Kayla had the survivors lick the blood off of her pumps. That was the first of many rebellions, all of which were put down brutally by a delighted Kayla.


She is indiscriminate with her punishments. Once, a factory took too long to produce a skirt that Kayla had wanted. As residents of the town where the factory was located woke up one morning, they noticed the world seemed especially dark. As people stepped outside, they realized what was happening: Kayla was blocking out the sun. The humongous woman was on all fours, her massive breasts hanging over the town. The gigantic tits were miles and miles across, and filled the sky. Each nipple was stiff with Kayla’s excitement. Thousands of people, realizing they had no chance of survival, began begging for mercy. The begging only turned her on more. The cruel girl responded only by giggling, biting her lip, and slowly lowering her tits onto the town. Kayla moaned in ecstasy as she felt countless lives be snuffed out by her nipples, and buildings and homes reduced to rubble beneath her. The skirt Kayla was punishing them over had been made (she wore it as she destroyed the city), it just hadn’t been made fast enough to the girl’s liking. she gleefully destroyed an entire town just because one factory in that city had taken a little too long to give her what she wanted.


When someone disrespects her, Kayla enslaves them and everyone in their family. Once a man disrespected Kayla (no one really knows what he did, only how she responded). The Goddess responded by enslaving the man’s entire neighborhood, and tying them, face up, onto her favorite throne. Kayla forced the man to watch as she lowered her asshole onto the people, rubbing her massive rear in their faces to get comfortable, then she smirked in pleasure as their wriggling tickled her. Then, she had him tied onto the throne as well alongside them. What’s worse, the sadistic brat commanded the household of that palace to feed the people, keeping them alive as her permanent ass slaves, never to be moved from her throne until the day they died.


But she doesn’t just hurt people for punishment. Oftentimes Kayla struts into a city and begins crushing people, sitting on buildings, and using people as sex playthings for no reason, other than her own enjoyment. Sometimes, she grows to her full size (which increases every time she eats people). At this full size, she wipes out cities with just her foot, and her tits alone can kill millions (Kayla doesn’t do this too often; killing too many people too quickly would mean she’d run out of toys). For Kayla it is sadistic fun, but for countless innocent people it's their last day alive, their puny lives snuffed out by the massive tits of an untouchable, cruel brat. 


There’s no end to what Kayla is capable of when she’s feeling playful, or power hungry, or horny. And there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Kayla, the ruler of the world, is the most powerful, sadistic, and untouchable dictator to have ever existed. She delights in the power she wields, and loves watching her slaves grovel at her feet. The pampered brat spends her days demeaning and dominating an endless supply of slaves, treating herself to unfathomable wealth and luxury while the rest of the world starves. All people are just playthings to her, and she gets endless pleasure out of feeling her superiority. It never gets old to her, and each day the spoiled girl relishes the humiliation she inflicts on the human race, gleefully putting down rebellions, and dreaming up new and inventive ways to use her slaves. 


Humanity’s one hope was that Kayla would eventually grow old and die naturally, freeing the world from her subjugation. But as days, months, and years passed, all while humanity suffered under her reign and waited, Kayla still looked 23 years old. The titaness’s gigantic, perfect body showed no signs of aging. As years continued to pass, the remaining scientists of the world arrived at a general consensus: the life force that Kayla used to increase her size and strength also increased her life span. Conceivably, given the girl would continue to eat people, she could conceivably live as long as she wanted, absorbing the life force out of the people she exploited. And so it was. Generations would be born, live, and die, all while Goddess Kayla remained in her physical prime, not aging a day. She would continue feeding off of humanity to live longer, and humanity would forever remain under the Goddess’s oppressive control.


Kayla was extremely lucky. All of this could have been avoided if her first victim, Mark, had been discovered and rescued, perhaps by the janitor who almost found him. If he had simply destroyed Kayla when he had the chance, he could have saved humanity. Instead, he fell victim to the cruel girl’s manipulation. If the gates of her mansion had been open, the night of her ascension, her guests could have escaped and alerted the world to her presence, giving them the chance to stop her. Kayla didn’t even know the shrink ray would let her grow, it was simply a side effect she had discovered and happily taken advantage of. Kayla had everything given to her. She happened to be born into unfathomable wealth and privilege. She had been gifted with genetics which made her strong and beautiful. She hadn’t worked for anything in her entire life. Now all the human race lived to serve her, groveling at her feet and dying at her pleasure. Kayla is the Goddess Empress of the Earth, an all-powerful, indescribably beautiful, immortal being with nothing but sadism, cruelty, and superiority in her heart, ruling over generations of helpless people who are nothing but playthings to her. It all could have been avoided at so many different points. But Kayla is extremely lucky. Somehow, Kayla always gets what she wants.