- Text Size +

You find yourself waking up incredibly small in a wide, open space. You recognize that this is the inside of The Pizza Palace you recently interviewed for, only at a much larger scale.


The cleanliness of the store remains at the top as you are surrounded by the enormous food toppings mashed into the floor by giant footprints walking around all day. Your nose smelled nothing but the lingering scent of cheese, grease, and stale musk clinging to your miniature body.


You tried your damndest to move and explore this new world, but that was your first clue that you were currently trapped in dried gum. Both your arms and legs were deeply glued inside the wad, making you a little scared and excited as the thought of being caught like a tiny ant turned you on.


The more you struggled, the quicker you learned that you alone couldn’t escape, and the harder your cock got when understanding that fact. 


You stopped trying when you heard the door chime breaking the silence. You tilted your head back far enough to see underneath the door, already knowing who it was based on the dirty shoes that were walking your way.


Your dick almost broke through the confines of your pajama legs as the door swung open, introducing Stacy as a full-fledged giantess. The world slowed around her, giving you some time to admire her enormous beauty. Early that morning, you were about half a foot taller than her, but now she covered your world with her entire shoe.


Pointlessly, you struggled some more as the underside of her dirty shoe eclipsed the ceiling lights. You can see boulder-sized pebbles wedged between the worn threads, and there was some moistness that seems like she stepped in a dirty puddle. 


You don’t fight the next couple of seconds as her dirty sneakers stepped on your face and the wad of old gum that was trapping you. Your lips taste all the wet dirt and grime accumulated by her steps, and the pressure was imprinting a lasting mark of her heavy shoe threads. 


You thought the moment would be short-lived, but luckily her wet step softened the gum carrying it with her toward her corner desk. You were simply along for the ride with no clue when the next step would happen until your back was grounded into the dirty floor. 


You felt no pain at all, and your face and nose were pressed between the gaps of her shoe threads, studying the earthly scent closely without tasting or breaking his teeth in the process. 


Eventually, the trampling stopped, and you could feel the weight of Stacy’s legs slightly lifting as she took her seat. The world was still again, except now you were trapped in darkness under your new store manager’s overworked sneakers.


For a while, nothing happens, until suddenly you can feel movement above you. The shoe you’re trapped under jiggles back and forth, and out of nowhere, a whole lot of weight is lifted, and you feel the entire shoe flip on its side, facing the chair and Stacy’s legs. 


You were now in the front seat watching Stacy’s smelly, sweaty sock prying the sneaker off her other foot. Her powerful toes held the rim of the sneaker’s mouth tight as her heel slid out and knocked the shoe to its side, facing you.


A strong, heavy stream of musky foot funk wafting your way and you couldn’t do anything about it. Your dick started throbbing like crazy as you accepted the situation and inhaled all of Stacy’s scent as her feet flexed her toes above your head. Droplets of sweat and grime rained over you, loosening your binding from the gum. 


For a brief couple of minutes, both her smelly feet rested on your shoe, and your face could just barely touch the ball of her left foot. Up close, your nose was assaulted by her vinegar-scented toes, feeling the reeking heat emanating from her tired soles.


You wanted to touch them with your hands. You desperately wanted to rub your face deep within the crevice of her toes and take an enormous whiff. The proximity was cruel in its teasing, and when her feet got bored and moved under her seat, you decided that it was time to break free from your imprisonment. 


After all the dirty water and sweat-soaked up, your arms and legs were less restricted, and could count on your tiny power to push away the gum. Driven by your desire to live out a fantasy, you manage to break off and fall face-first into the floor. 


Looking up, you see Stacy’s right foot standing on its toes while her other foot slowly rubs against its heel. You proudly walk up to her dominant peds, taking deep breaths from the other shoe’s mouth.


You glance upwards to size yourself. Her skinny legs looked like beige pillars fit for a goddess, and you couldn’t see past the underside of the desk, but it didn’t discourage you from advancing forward. She could crush you with a sweaty toe press, and you would have no complaints.


The closer you got, the hotter the general area got from all the radiating heat coming off her toes and soles. Your hands passed upon what felt like the toenail of her middle toe. There was a sturdiness under the moist fabric, and following along the side, there was less support, indicating one of her toe crevices.


You fell on your knees and pressed your face between her second and third toe, letting your face grease up and absorb the dampening pool of foot sweat. It was heaven. These feet had found some moment of relief, and you were blessed to be a part of this mini-break. 


You start to feel the rest of your body move backward as Stacy’s foot hovers forward and towards your tiny body. You had no support of your own and were run over quickly, with your minuscule torso lying underneath the heavily musk-scented sole.


With no warning, your body was pinched between her big and second toe, with your face helpless against her powerful scrunches. Instead of fighting it, you buried your face further into the stink, releasing your tongue to get a taste of her caked sweat.


For the second time, your body is glued and immobile, and her foot rises higher from the floor, flexing her trapped toes. Your hands grip tight on her damp sock, and your teeth accidentally bite down on more than a dirty sock. 


Stacy’s feet hover back down and rest on the top of her other foot, giving a small massage. Your tiny body was caught in between the relaxation and relished in the pressure her smelly sole was giving you. 


Being sandwiched between her feet, you could feel the sweat squeezed out of her sock and using your submissive body as a rag. All this power and movement caused your dick to grind against her feet, hardening the more your pelvis thrust against the soft, sweaty flesh. 


You wanted to do more, so much more, but suddenly a phone was ringing in a different part of the room, and Stacy’s feet were quickly brought out of a trance. Your fantasy was coming to an end, but at the same time, it wasn’t.


Your body could not pull itself away from her foot. The adhesive sweat was too strong to break, and you were too battered and smushed to do anything. All you could do was tilt your head back and watch as her foot was entering her musky work shoes again, this time with you in it. 


The last thing you saw was the opening of her shoe and the heated stench lines pouring out. It was going to be unbearably hot, and terribly musky, but you figured you’d be safe if you can snuggle yourself underneath her toes. 


However, in your current position, it wasn’t going to be comfortable at all. With one last look at the light, you took one last breath of the outside world before it became nothing but everlasting darkness in Stacy’s shoe prison.