- Text Size +

This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306


A Cheeky New Relationship

Chapter 4 - Covering Her Tracks

[Emily]

Emily could already feel the adorable pink underwear straining well beyond its intended stretch-point and it wasn’t even up past her thighs yet!  It was doing everything it could to accommodate the bratty teenager’s.

‘The little thong that could.’ Emily giggled to herself as she managed to lock the pink strings into a flesh-gripping anchor point along each of her wide hips.

It was far from comfortable. She much preferred the comfort of the blue thong down under her feet, but that one didn’t have her childhood crush trapped inside of it!  Goosebumps sprouted on her skin as the tiny pink string properly settled deep between Emily’s butt cheeks. One of the things that Emily loved about thongs was how great they made her ass look.  That was her public position.  Her private position, however, was that she LOVED the way the string felt as it rubbed against her asshole.  The subtle tickle…the dirty, taboo nature of feeling stimulated when no one else knew.  And now, even moreso than ever, knowing that her sister’s boyfriend was the one being rubbed against her most sensitive of parts was enough to propel her heart into flight and set her sex on fire.

“How does that feel in there, Dakota?  Like you just got tucked in between two super big, super soft pillows?” Emily snickers dripping with amusement and immaturity. She would have loved it if he could answer or somehow acknowledge his experience right now.

She ran several fingers down her crotch and gently rubbed at the skin-tight material hugging her soft lips.

Emily knew that she had already crossed significant boundaries and likely changed hers and Dakota’s relationship forever.  Probably the relationship with her sister as well.  It wasn’t as if Emily would throw those things away for nothing, but how many opportunities did a girl get to wear her childhood crush?  And plus, she was sure that the two of them would forgive her eventually; it was always better to ask for forgiveness than permission. ‘Lacey, I’m sorry for wearing your boyfriend’ was better than ‘Lacey, can I wear your boyfriend?’

Emily was already destined to get in some semblance of trouble so, by that logic, she may as well spend the rest of the day wearing Dakota. It’d be an awkward conversation later when Dakota was restored, but she’d cross that bridge when she got to it. Sure, they could be mad at her and be mean and stuff…but things would be different forever.  After he’s revjumped or whatever they call it, Emily would be able to tease Dakota for spending over 6 hours being the narrow string between her cheeks as well as the thin, velvety material hugging her pussy lips! His cute face would probably shut right up and turn all red; she’d love to see him try to pat her head all patronizingly then! That would be super fun!

There was a problem with Emily’s plan to wear Dakota for the rest of the day though. Emily turned to look at her massive ass in the mirror.  It looked phenomenal in the thong, but then again it basically looked phenomenal in anything.  The last time she’d worn a ‘size small’ pair of underwear was in middle school; she knew that this tiny pink thong would be a tight fit from the moment she saw the tag, but the hip straps were already starting to leave marks in her smooth skin and the string in her crack rubbed a little too tightly against her asshole for her liking.  She also hadn’t started actually moving around either.  Even just regular walking sent her cheeks into what her volleyball teammates liked to call ‘a jiggle-fit’.  That would only add to her discomfort.

“God, these are stretched sooooooo tight.” Emily laughed, running a finger along her hip. She pouted playfully down to Dakota. “This is a little bit more bubble than you signed up for, huh?”

As fun as it would have been to wear Dakota until his girlfriend came home to the rescue, Emily recognized that it would be a little too unpleasant for her to wear underwear this tight, even if it was Dakota.  She did, however, want to experience one more thing:  Emily wanted to hide Dakota under her comfy orange shorts. He was partially hidden well enough between her big cheeks, sure, and even with a light tug up on either side she had managed to secure part of him that much deeper…but she wanted to turn out the lights.  She wanted him to know nothing but her ass…if only for a little while.

The mesh material of the orange shorts on the floor felt super soft against the bottoms of her feet, and she liked the idea of Dakota being sandwiched between her soft skin and the orange shorts she’d caught him ogling on several occasions.

Emily bent at the waist to pick up the orange shorts from the floor and the stressed material of the tiny pink thong stretched just a little bit more.

SNAP!

The selfish teenager’s big, soft butt cheeks hardened into concrete as they reflexively tightened around the thong string in her crack.  The waistband on her left side had exploded from the compounding stress of wrapping her thick body and now the only thing preventing the thong from falling down to her feet was the iron-grip her cheeks had on the string in her crack.

“Whoopsie!” Emily giggled. “How’d that feel, little Dakota?  Prolly not too………”

Emily was about to remove the pink string from her crack when she felt her face go flush and her heart fluttered uncontrollably. Her knees became shaky as a vague coldness originating near her asshole began radiating into the fat and muscle of her left cheek.  The coldness only lasted for a moment, flipping to a comfortable and strangely empowering warmth that began spreading over the entire circumference of both her cheeks. The warmth encompassed the full volume of each cheek and then a strong, sunny tickle against her asshole made Emily gasp. It wasn’t the rubbing sensation that she’d been so used to with her other thongs. It was a surging pulse, as if there was some complex emotion felt by her asshole, as insanely crazy as that may sound. It pulsed in wavering and increasing strength and the finally continued dissipating hip to hip.

Emily felt butterflies in her stomach and the tiny pink thong fell down between her feet as her huge cheeks relaxed. Just as quickly as it had started spreading across her ass, the warm and pleasant sensation had completely faded into her ass, leaving behind only a memory.

“What the heck was that?” Emily said out loud, an uncharacteristic quiver of uncertainty in her voice.  She bent down to pick up Dakota and inspected his fragile pink anatomy. She saw the snapping point of the tiny undergarment and couldn’t help but smile.

“Yup, definitely too much booty, huh?” Emily said proudly to the man-turned-thong, reaching a hand down to pat one of her bare cheeks. It bounced and jiggled as if to emphatically and proudly agree with her.

“Whoa…” Emily said, patting her bubble butt again.  “...it’s…bigger?”

It was very subtle, but unmistakable to Emily.  Her ass had gotten just a little bit bigger and her cheeks were just a little bit more bubbly and round! Her confusion was at a peak but then everything made sense…well…as much sense as something like what had just happened could ever make sense.

“Emily…..”

The bratty teenager whipped her head around at the sound of a male voice whispering right into her ear.  She looked down at the thong in her hand.  The voice sounded just like Dakota but that was impossible.

“Please…can you…hear me?”

Emily sure as heck could!

She heard his voice clear as day in her head, but she could also sense his presence although that perception was far weaker.  Feeling his presence was strange enough, but WHERE she felt it was positively silly.

‘There’s no way….’ Emily thought, allowing her hands to trace down her curvy bare ass cheeks and then firmly smack each of them, a dull clapping sound filling the small bedroom.

“Owww!” Dakota winced.

“Are you freaking kidding me?  Are you…in my butt?” Emily gasped.

“I think…I think I AM your butt!” Dakota replied miserably.

Emily gave her bare ass cheek another slap, much harder this time.

“Ahh! Stop!” Dakota whined.

“Holy crap…is that you doing that?” Emily asked, looking over her shoulder into the mirror.  Even after the jiggling flesh settled from the impact of the teenager’s hand, Emily continued to feel a pulse of movement deep in the meat of her buns, but they were completely stationary.

“I’m trying to…trying to move!  I could move when I was in the thong…but I can’t now!”

“Well, stop you goofball! It tickles!” Emily laughed, grabbing big handfuls of her fleshy glutes and squeezing them together.

“Don’t do that! Stop touching me! Get your hands off me!”

“Uhhhh…I’m allowed to touch my butt whenever I want.”Emily said defiantly, increasing the kneading pressure on her doughy cheeks. “It’s not my fault you’re part of her now.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?!  Of course this is your fault!  You went into Lacey’s drawer and took me….her underwear!”

“So? We used to share clothes all the time.” Emily said matter of factly down to her curvy bottom.

‘Wow…I’m literally arguing with my butt..” Emily thought in surreal amusement.  ‘How many girls can say that?’

“Yeah, maybe back before you got such a fat disgusting ass!”

“Hey!” Emily said indignantly, slapping her big booty again hard enough to make both of them wince.

“Don’t you dare talk about my ass like that!I know you’re super jealous that I’ve got these curves and your girlfriend is practically a friggin’ skeleton.”

“She’s not a skeleton…she’s petite, you airheaded ditz!  She’s exactly what I want.  You….this….its the last thing I’d want. Get me out of here?”

“How do you suggest I get you out of my butt, smartypants?” Emily said skeptically amused.

“I don’t know! Call the BexCorps hotline or something! Call the police! Call an old priest and a young priest!”

“Priests?  Why–” Emily said confused.

“--Oh god…it’s from a movie, you dense child.  Just call BexCorps.”

Emily paused for a moment, staring at her big bare booty in the mirror in deep contemplation. She then looked down at her orange shorts still crumpled on the floor.

“It was dumb of me to sneak in here and steal you out of Lacey’s panty drawer, but I just had to know what it would be like.  I’d asked a few boys at college to try this and they all said no. They hadn’t said no to EVERYTHING butt-related, mind you..but that’s a story for a different day! Haha…but anyway, yeah, they just…I dunno…don’t want to try out being my underwear.”

“I wonder why,” Dakota pondered sarcastically.

Emily closed her eyes and took a deep breath, centering herself after Dakota’s jab; it definitely hit a sensitive spot.  The teenager continued.

“Anyway, when I found out that not only was there an opportunity for me to wear a boy…but I could wear YOU…well, I knew I needed to do it.  Have you ever just like known that you needed to do something? It was like that!  I know it was selfish and I know it was irresponsible, but I decided that I would just do it and then deal with the consequences later when you change back.”

“And you’re still gonna have to deal with them, Emily.  Holy shit, are you ever.” Dakota said ominously.

“But now…you’re not just hugging my butt…you literally ARE my butt...”

Emily haltered for just a moment, but then found her conviction. It was hidden layers beneath her morality and amongst the teenage, hormone laden thrill within her heart and mind.  She started down the road from which she felt she would never turn back from, like when she’d started losing weight by dieting.  She had slip-ups every now and then, and something just felt SO GOOD about slipping up and then finding a way to justify the slip-up…because it meant that it was okay to slip up! It was okay to do what you were doing!  And now, she was feeling more and more like this was okay.  .

“...and Lacey has no idea. No one does…except for you and me.”

“Emily…” Dakota’s tone had changed significantly.  There was still anger and fear but no more condescension or patronization. “...what do you mean?”

“Well…” Emily continued matter of factly, “if I just fix the thong and put it back, Lacey will think you’re still in there, right?  And when she tries to change you back, it’s obviously not going to work since you’re here with me now.  So, she’ll just think you got stuck or something...”

It really was a great plan.  Emily had honestly shocked herself a little bit with how well it all lined up in her mind.

“You can’t do that!  Emily, stop this right now!”

Emily did not stop right now.

“...I know basically nothing about jumping, but I do know that it’s still super new and a lot of people on TV that are way smarter than me are saying that there are parts of it that we’ll never understand.  Maybe Lacey will try to find a way to get you out of her thong, but if we don’t fully understand how it works to jump back and forth between stuff, how could anyone understand why it doesn’t work?  She can try all she likes and meanwhile, you’ll just be my butt,” the teenager said, her hazel eyes filled with excitement as her master plan left her lips and became more real with each landed syllable.

“...you’ll be my butt for the rest of the day today and then we’ll go to sleep in my bed.  Then you’ll be my butt for all day tomorrow…and the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that.  You’ll be my new, fun little secret!”

“Emily, please!  You can’t do this!”

“...and that way…” Emily continued on obliviously, “...not only do I get to keep you forever, but I won’t get in any trouble for it! Or for wearing you when you were in that cute tiny thong! Don’t you see how perfect it is?  I mean…from my perspective anyway. Ha!  Because it's not like you’ll be able to talk to anyone or anything.   You can’t tell anyone what happened.  You can’t tell anyone where you are.  I’m guessing you won’t even be able to see anyone or anything unless I’m walking around in my underwear. Isn’t that cute?”

“This is insanity, Emily.  What you’re doing..this is going to hurt your sister.  It’s wrong!  You’re taking away my life!”

“But you’re really not even Dakota anymore. You’re just a butt now.  A big one….and not just anyone’s butt….MY butt.  You’re MY butt! Isn’t that so crazy and awesome?!” Emily giggled, gently caressing her left cheek.

She recalled dreams where she would caress Dakota’s cheek like she’d seen girls do in the movies.  The irony of the current situation was staggering.

“...and big butts like mine.…they should only be seen, not heard.”

Emily felt the slightest hint of movement in her ample butt cheeks, as if they were independently rocking together.  It was paired with an immense grunting and struggling sound from Dakota that only Emily could hear within her mind. It was adorable and kind of hot to hear him get all primal and stuff, even if it was just him struggling to move her big, heavy cheeks.

“What are you even doing?  Are you trying to get out of my butt?” Emily giggled.  “You can’t get out of my butt cheeks if you literally ARE my butt cheeks, you goof.”

Despite his best efforts, an outsider would have only seen the muscle of Emily’s ass cheek twitching with slightly more intensity than normal.

“You can keep doing that if you want.” Emily said as she left Lacey’s bedroom, still wearing nothing but a thin gray hoodie that made no effort to conceal her jiggling bare ass.  “It actually feels kinda nice.  Like a little, mini butt massage.”

Emily and Lacey’s mother had a craft room in one of the spare bedrooms. Emily groaned each time their mother would bring the two of them in there for sewing lessons.  Lacey loved it, of course, but Emily was only motivated to become proficient to compete with her sister.  As Emily pulled out her mother’s chair from the craft table, she was grateful for the lessons.

The selfish teenager plopped down unapologetically upon the plush cushion of the chair, momentarily forgetting about Dakota until she heard him wince and recoil from the impact. Emily playfully looked down at her hips and arched her back.  The flesh of her cheeks and thighs splayed out on the surface of the chair, filling the entire seat and then some.

“You know…” Emily recalled aloud as she retrieved a spool of orange thread from her mother’s drawer, “I wouldn’t say I’m proud of this, but it's too funny not to share.  Do you remember when your school did those professional headshots for your internship?  You looked so cute in them! All professional with a tie and collared shirt!  Remember how a few of them went missing?

Emily waited for a moment for an answer when she didn’t get one, she wiggled her hips playfully into her seat. Her cushiony cheeks shifted, momentarily parting and compressing in on each other in an attention-grabbing pattern.

“Yes!” Dakota said abruptly.

Emily smirked triumphantly and stopped wiggling.  “Well, I may or may not have taped one of them picture to my computer chair in my bedroom. For like my entire senior year!  We do some silly things when we’re crushing, huh?”

Dakota didn’t reply.

“I won’t even tell you what I did with the other copies!  Hahahaha!  Isn’t it funny though?  In all those times I fantasized about sitting on your face, I never pictured I would actually get to do it in real life…least of all that it would be like this!” the bratty teenager giggled, running a hand along her outer thigh.

“From now on, whenever I sit down anywhere…whether it’s at class, at a restaurant with the family…at the movies with a date,” Emily said, biting her lower lip as she concentrated on repairing the tiny pink thong that she destroyed with her badonkadonk, “...I’ll like…be forever sitting on your face.”

She paused to giggle at the absurdity of the statement, rubbing her chin,  "It's actually kinda cute if you think about it.”

Emily held the thong up and unfolded it, smiling proudly at her work.  “Good as new!  What do you think?” Emily asked Dakota as she stood up and held the thong up toward her ass.

“Do you need a closer look?” Emily asked her silent bubble butt.

When Dakota didn’t comment on Emily’s superior stitching, the teenager started pressing the thong firmly into her cushiony cheek, feeling the fabric sink into the plush cusion.

“Good! Fine! Stop!” Dakota grunted.

“I agree! You can’t even tell that it snapped earlier.” Emily remarked.

“Emily..you don’t have to do this..please don’t….god…please stop shaking your hips like that!”

“Are you seriously complaining about me walking?  You’re gonna have to get used to this, Dakota.  I’m not gonna friggin change the way I walk just cause you’re my butt now.”

The bratty teenager was on the move again, walking casually half-naked through the upstairs of her parents’ house and back into Lacey’s bedroom.  She lifted the thong up to her face and breathed in.  She could detect a subtle hint of her sex on the thong. Emily could have washed it in the sink but she was too excited to start her day with her new companion. It would be fine.

Emily gently deposited the tiny pink thong back into Lacey’s huge white bra cup and shut the drawer.

“We got away with it.” Emily sighed, reaching down to pick up her blue thong and orange mesh shorts.  Emily reached into the crumpled orange shorts and extracted the tiny blue thong.  As she walked by her bedroom toward the stairs, she tossed the blue thong through her open bedroom door into a hamper by her bed.  It was an impressive throw made all that more impressive that the dirty thong landed perfectly in the hamper from 25 feet away.

“We’ve got a big day at the gym today.” Emily said, retrieving a polka dotted purple and white thong from her clean, unfolded laundry in the dryer and then returning to the living room.  She plopped down once again on the chase, this time on her ass/Dakota’s new body where her white socks had been waiting since she dropped them earlier.

“I was gonna do upper body….” Emily shared, stuffing her chubby toes into the mouth of her pristine white sock.  “...but I dunno….I’m thinking maybe we should do glutes and cardio.”

Emily stepped her sock clad feet into her shorts and pulled them up to her knees before standing up to full height.  The shorts slid up with a pleasant resistance and challenge up and over her bountiful buns, compressing them delightfully in a mesh nylon hug.  To think that Dakota was under them now…that he was the one actually being hugged by them. It was so surreal.

“Emily please, I can’t see anything!” Dakota whimpered.

“Uhhh…do you expect me to go to the gym naked?  Jeez…Lacey, Mom, and Dad are always telling me to cover up my butt and now you’re telling me to show it off?  I’m starting to think you might have a crush on me.”

“Emily….”

“Or..or…or!” Emily snickered, trying to control her girlish giggling, “...maybe you’re just so proud of being a big sexy butt that you want to make all the other girls jealous…and make all the boys stare!”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this.” Dakota replied quietly.

“I can’t believe it either!  It’s pretty awesome!  Okay, are we ready to go?”

The drive to the gym was relatively uneventful.  Emily turned on her heated seats so as to keep Dakota nice and warm.  It felt kinda fun to take care of him like that.

The bratty teenager swiped her badge at the front desk, already catching several gazes, one of which was from the two women at the front desk.  A few more heads turned and locked.  Most of them were pervy old men and hot guys, but some of them were jealous women.

“All eyes are on us, Dakota.”  Emily hiked up her shorts and watched with a smirk as the two petite girls behind the counter scoffed judgmentally and whispered in each other’s ears.

Unphased by their catty demonstration of jealousy, Emily patted her bulbous, curvy butt cheek. She truly appreciated and adored the way Dakota jiggled and bounced.

“Well actually, they’re all on you now.”

~

Chapter End Notes:

This story is Up to Chapter 6 AND COMPLETED on Patreon which you can access at the the link here: patreon.com/user?u=4260306