- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Ryan struggles to escape Ayla’s shoe as she arrives home and starts doing her chores, still unaware of him. The only person that takes notice of him is Ayla’s roommate, the harpy Rhea.

This will probably be the last chapter where the two MC’s point of view are completely separated, at least for now. I apologize for the slow update, but I’ve been quite busy until a few days ago, when I finally had time to review my draft.




As she exited the gym, Ayla was greeted by a beautiful spring day, the clouds she had seen when she entered having been replaced by a shining sun. In the distance, she could see the glass facade of the downtown building glistening in the afternoon light. Maybe she could ask the girls if they wanted to go for a walk later.

The road home was short for a girl like Ayla. Dynamo Fit was at the center of the mixed-sized neighborhood, and her house was a ten-minute walk from there, in one of the titan’s residential blocks.
 She went for her usual route, which passed through a big plaza with a large fountain decorated with a sculpture representing an anthropomorphic lion with a woman’s head, a Sphinx, that carried a long spear in one hand, and a horn in the other, from which water poured towards a large basin. When the drakonid visited the city for the first time, she recognized the statue as the patron goddess of the sphinxes, one of the first Titan races to inhabit the United Kingdoms and by far the most numerous in Reidsville.

After crossing the plaza, she turned to the left, into a large avenue, decorated with colorful trees sprouting from holes here and there on the pavement, noticing that the Small and Normal sidewalks at her right were packed tight with people of various species, going around the street: well-dressed businessmen walking hastily, most of them with a cellphone on their ear; teens and young adults trudging with a backpack on their shoulder, coming home after a long day in school or in the campus; moms and dads pushing strollers or handholding their kids, many appearing as adorable little balls of fur to the eyes of the drakonid.

When they noticed the comparatively building-sized girl taking their same road, the smaller among them feeling slight tremors even if she was walking calmly, many pedestrians glanced up at her, with reactions ranging from awe to mistrust, to utter fear; She could see a couple of Normal moms picking up and hugging their kids tightly as if the dragongirl was gonna eat them.

Ayla, for her part, didn’t like all that attention, she was still getting used to the reaction Drakonid caused in the smaller dwellers; she smiled shyly, and lightly waved at the crowd, a gesture that a couple of dumbstruck people returned.

 

She arrived at her home after a few minutes, trifled in her bag to reveal a pack of keys, and opened the front door, bending a bit while entering to avoid scraping the doorframe with her short horns.
She walked to the entrance/salon, calling out for her friend:

“Hey, Rhea! I’m home!”

Nobody answered. Curious, the dragoness looked around the house.  She liked the place: a decently furnished three-room apartment with an ample kitchen-dining room and a salon with two big couches. It was one of the more spacious apartments Ayla had seen, even if the doorways were a bit shorter than the average, barely tall enough for her to fit through, and the countertops were lower than she would’ve liked.

She had found the place due to a stroke of luck: Her father was a friend of Daphne’s uncle, after having worked in the same logistics company for about 15 years. The sphinx had therefore become a close acquaintance of hers, and when Ayla had manifested her intention to study at Reidsville University, she had been happy to suggest the girl moved in with her, in the place Daphne has just found.

She could see the place wasn’t the tidiest at the moment, due to them skipping cleaning the previous week, and that some dust was gathering on the furniture. On the coffee table, some leftovers were visible, a bowl with some popcorn residue, and a couple of empty shot glasses standing beside an empty beer, another one on the floor. She could also see that clothes were thrown on the seat and the backrest of the smallest couch, most probably Rhea’s, judging by the size and style.
She sighed. She had become fond of the little harpy in the six months that she had lived with them, she was friendly and kind, and she was always trying her best to help the bigger roommates doing chores, even if the house and the furniture were inconveniently big for a creature of her size. However, if left by her means, she was really untidy, and it wasn’t the first time she and Dafne had come home to find it in that state.


Ayla, a bit annoyed by the mess that Rhea had left, decided to grab her clothes, and pile them in front of her door, to remind her that the common areas weren’t to be treated like that. While doing that, she noticed a grey hoodie that had been sitting atop one of the pillows, that she was pretty sure wasn’t Rhea’s, it looked noticeably smaller than the other clothes.
Looks like she had someone over, as was often the case.

Almost as a confirmation, she immediately heard a soft, faint moan coming from upstairs.

They were having fun it seemed, good for them.

Maybe picking up her things from her room and studying downstairs was better. Her room was adjacent to the harpy’s one, so she wanted to avoid being disturbed by what they were doing.

She could also use a snack; the gym had left her kind of hungry. She went to her room, left the gym bag at the foot of her bed, picked up her notebook and laptop, and went downstairs. Checking in the fridge, she found some eggs and milk.

“Yeah, pancakes will do.” Ayla thought. She checked the time on his phone. It was 5:30 pm, so early for dinner, but still, she was starving, and probably Daphne will come home in a bit, and she would surely appreciate some.

As she mixed the eggs and the flour, she thought again about the text the sphinx had sent her before.

“Mmh, I don’t really have a nice outfit for that, I will have to take a day to go shopping if I want to make some impression on this guy. I wonder if he’s really as cute as Daphne says.”

She had made a hefty quantity of batter, just in case the two lovebirds upstairs wanted some, even if, with the mess she had made to the living room, Rhea didn’t deserve it. Still, they should be nice to guests.

 

As she put the batter on the hot skillet, she resumed her train of thought:

If he was as handsome as it seemed, he would surely have a crowd of girls after him, being a big boy with a career and all of that.
He would probably not go for a girl as mid as her. She wasn’t bad looking, she was quite athletic, and many had complimented her physique and her luscious purple hair, but she always wished that she was a bit curvier, a bit leggier, a bit less sharp in her features: in a word, a bit more like her roommates, like Daphne, with her big puppy eyes and her thick thighs. Or like Rhea, with her cute face and her huge boobs. She sighed at that last thought, as she took a glance at her own breasts, which barely filled a C-cup.

So immersed was she in her self-doubt, that for a minute she had forgotten the pancakes on the skillet. She glanced at the stove and noticed that the first batch was more than ready. They had become dark brown, almost as if they were starting to…

Panicking, the drakonid immediately took a flipper and removed the pancakes from the skillet, depositing them on a plate while she started pouring in the second batch.

“Shit, that was close. Almost burnt them. Come on Ayla, focus, you will have the time to think about that later” she said under her breath, trying to keep their eyes on the stove, to avert disasters.

She served the pancakes on a large platter, taking a couple of the bigger ones for her, which she proceeded to put in a smaller plate near her laptop, leaving the others on the counter.

She then sat beside the kitchen table, her laptop and notebook in front of her, spreading some blueberry jam on the pancakes and munching on them as she turned the pc on and started on her report.

A couple of minutes later, she reached out for her shoes, and untied her laces, loosening them enough to be able to slide her feet out, until the shoes’ tongue rested on top of the bridge of the foot; she played a bit, dangling each of her feet a couple of times before lightly tossing the footwear away, sighing, and stretching her legs outward.

She scrunched her toes, enjoying the sensation of having them freely wiggling in the afternoon air. Nothing better than a quick stretch to relax her muscles after the workout.


After around 20 minutes, she felt a stimulus in her bowel, and headed upstairs, towards the bathroom. Just as she finished crossing the stairs, she saw a small figure flying out of the bathroom, a humanoid that had a pair of majestic wings sprouting from his arms, covered in grey and white feathers, wings that he was frantically flapping to cross the hallway as fast as possible, headed towards the second door on the right, the only one that presented what looked like a dog door on its upper side.

As the small creature saw the drakonid approaching, he almost froze in place, trying his best to cover his privates with a single wing, as he flapped the other wildly, struggling to maintain his balance and remain in the air, while staring at the large girl in front of him, a light fear or at least shock in his eyes. Ayla got a glimpse of his member, noticing that he spotted a full hard-on.

Blushing, she looked away from the intimate part and tried to instead focus on his face.
He was quite handsome, with short black hair and brown eyes, a trimmed short beard framing his cute, boyish face.

He looked quite fit, as she could see from his torso, covered entirely by those creamy white and grey feathers, that went from the base of the neck to his thighs, where a clawed hand was resting, the plumage arranged in a striped pattern similar to that of a magpie, or a swallow. 

“H-hi miss,” the male harpy said, gulping and with a trembling voice. “I’m a frie-friend of Rhea”. He looked quite uneasy as he stared into her face, probably afraid of the consequences of showing his weiner unprompted to what to him was a 30-foot-tall girl.

“Hi!” She said with a calm voice. “I’m Ayla, one of Rhea’s roommates. I just needed to go to the bathroom.”

“Oh…o-okay, of course… please!” he said, moving a bit towards the right, even if the girl already had all the room she needed to get to the door.

“By the way, do you like pancakes? I just made them...they’re on the counter if you or Rhea wanna come downstairs later.”

“Okay… I’ll just go tell her then...see you around.” With this, the guy swiftly flew towards the door, avoiding making eye contact with the dragoness, until he turned the doorknob, and with some effort opened it with one of his claws, disappearing into the room.

She chuckled.  She knew from her behavioral sociology course that, in contrary to most other species, female harpies were usually quite larger than males, a thing that had given birth to a very interesting couple dynamics, with female harpies preferring weaker, passive males to hunt for and take care of; This had also created a reputation around female harpies, that supposedly loved toying with every species that was smaller than them.
Rhea was not an exception, she had always loved short, meek guys; Ayla couldn’t help but giggle as she realized that this guy in particular was probably barely taller than her foot.


She entered the bathroom door, and after concluding her business, she returned to her chair, continuing to retrace her notes.

After half an hour, she heard a flutter of wings coming from upstairs, and shortly thereafter, the familiar figure of Rhea appeared in the salon, her body covered only by her dark brown feathers, a black bra, and matching panties.

“Oooh, pancakes! Thanks, Ayla, you’re the best!” The harpy happily squealed, landing on top of the counter, grabbing one of the smallest ones with a clawed hand, and munching on it as if she hadn’t eaten the whole day.

“Rheaaa, are your talons clean?” The drakonid exclaimed, annoyed at having the harpy’s dirty appendage where they cooked.

“Fwhat do you meanf, of courfe they are!” Rhea said, her mouth full, while grabbing the jam and smearing it on the rest of her pancake. “I cleafed them just thif morning!”. She showed her foot at the bigger girl for proof, wiggling her shiny dark grey talons.

“By the way, isn’t your pal coming?”

Rhea swallowed her mouthful with an audible gulp, and answered, smirking at the bigger girl. “Who, Alex? Nahhh, he said he was tired or something, and he went home. I lent him a hoodie and a pair of jeans and he exited from the window, I think you scared him haha!”. She then set the small knife on the table. “Hey, have you got some juice left? Daphne drank mine.”

“Yes, third shelf in the fridge, there should be some. Hey, what do you mean I scared him? I wasn’t doing anything.”

The harpy jumped from the counter, fluttering towards the fridge, opening with a heavy pull the fridge’s door, grabbing the carton of orange juice, that was half of her size, and struggling to carry it with both hands to the kitchen table, where she deposited it.

“I mean,” she said while sitting on the edge of the table “he entered the room panicking, saying that a giant dragon was looking at his dick with a strange look in her eyes”


“Wha…” Ayla started blushing. “I wasn’t looking at his...thing! I was just surprised of seeing him here! Besides, not my fault the guy was cute.”

“Ohhh so big Ayla likes the tiny Alex, mmhhh?” Rhea commented, her large amber eyes revealing an amused expression “Too bad, he’s mine. But hey, he’ll come back here, maybe I can let you watch next time!”

“HE-HEY STOP IT! I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT THAT” the Drakonid protested, her cheeks a deep crimson.

“HAHAHAHAHAH, relax, I’m just teasing you! But yeah, he is a handsome shorty, I’m definitely seeing him again.”

“Shorty? How tall is he?”

“I think he’s barely above 21 feet, perfect boob height,” She said chuckling “But whatever, how was the gym? Met any new people, today that Daphne wasn’t there?”

“Yeah…you could say so, in a way” Ayla sighed “Let’s just say that we had a misunderstanding with a rich girl regarding her shoes, she yelled at me, and now…I feel she doesn’t like me, and I have to watch my back for her while at the gym.”

“Aww Ayla, what did you do?”


“I didn’t do anything; I was only looking at her boots!”

“You know, you should not allow yourself to be trampled over. Gods damnit, you are the big girl around here, you should stand up for yourself! You should confront her and say that you can look at her boots how and when you want, and if she doesn’t like it, you’ll shove those boots up to her ass!”

“Nevermind, don’t worry about it” the drakonid dismissed, “On another note, could you please stop throwing your clothes all over the place? Hadn’t we already told you to not leave a mess in the house?” she asked, in a more serious tone.

“…Welp, you know, me and Alex had a couple of beers,” Rhea said, the slightest hint of shame in her voice “and so the situation heated up, and then…you know… we moved upstairs….But I was gonna put the place in order, later…” She said, half-convincingly.

“Yes, I’m sure you would’ve done exactly that, later.” Ayla mused, smirking “Anyway, I am behind with my essay, so I don’t have time to tidy up the salon. Get to work! Also, dishes are on you”.

“What? Aww come on, you are the one that made those pancakes, why do I have to do the dishes and pick up all this stuff” Rhea said, pointing at the mess around them. “That’s not fair!”

Ayla looked at her roommate and, with a sigh, agreed that maybe it was too much work for a little thing like her. However, she needed a lesson, and she had the perfect thing in mind.

“You know what, fair. I will help you if you help me. My shoes need cleaning, but as I said, I’m busy. Would you be a dear and take care of it?” the drakonid said while wiggling her toes, as she reached out with one of her clawed fingers, tapping gently the harpy’s nose.

 “Uhmf…deal “the harpy responded, stroking her face with her own hands, her feathers ruffling a little.

“Okay, so let’s start, I’ll do the dishes first!”

Saying this, the dragongirl got up from her seating, collected the knives and the dirty plates, and started washing them in the sink.

At the same time, Rhea flew down from the table, where she started picking up the empty beer bottles one at a time.

It seemed that one of the bottles had some leftover beer, that now had spilled on the floor forming a small puddle. Rhea sighed and moved towards the sink to grab a washcloth.

She acknowledged that Ayla was somewhat right, they had made a mess in their little makeout session…she smiled, rethinking about it. He was a dork, but he was cute and had a nice dick, as her roommate had seen. She chuckled at the thought of him flashing his cock at the dragongirl, while she finished drying the floor from the residues of alcohol.

After that, she went to wash the rag in the sink, and then, seeing that Ayla was already removing some of the clothes hanging on the couches, decided to pick up Ayla’s cabinet-sized sneakers, to get started on the task that her roommate had given her.
She was on the ground, ready to lift the heavy left shoe with both her arms when her sharp eyesight noticed something, a tiny figure just beside them, that appeared to move frantically if very slowly, as if it was trying to escape, or figure out where it was.

Curious, she crouched, seeing the movement of the little thing become manic, no doubt it had noticed, and proceeded to inspect the strange tiny creature closer.

It was clothed, and it seemed that he was standing on its back legs, zooming frantically in all directions to try and escape its observer. The creature, that to the harpy appeared around three-quarters of an inch tall, was a humanoid, and from the clothes that he was wearing, Rhea was able to discern that it was probably male. It, or better, he, was covered in a light grey fur, that went from his ankles, where he had a couple of black tennis shoes on his feet, to his torso, covered in a worn blue t-shirt, up to his elongated snout, at the end of which rested a pink button nose. These features, alongside the long, thin, furless tail that emerged from his gym shorts, wagging in fear, allowed Rhea to recognize which creature he was.

A mousemin? What was he doing here? He was dressed in gym clothes, maybe Ayla had brought someone with her, carrying him inadvertently in her shoe? The thing was already tiny to her, she could imagine how utterly diminutive it would appear to her larger roommate, so it was plausible that she hadn’t taken notice of him.

The harpy went to pick the tiny man up, snatching him effortlessly between her clawed thumb and forefinger, moving him closer to her face, this gesture bringing his panic up a couple of notches, turning it into full terror. Her large amber eyes went to examine him, noticing that his clothes were ruined, with his t-shirt torn in a couple of places, and that his pants presented large stains of a reddish substance. She readjusted her grip, to be able to look at him better, seeing a pained expression forming on his visage when she went to move his left arm, which she noticed was hanging at his side almost limp. Glancing at his terrified face, she could see the same substance on the lower side of it, almost dried on his lower lip.

Blood.

She reasoned that maybe Ayla trampling on her shoe had caused this and that the poor little guy was probably in need of urgent medical attention.

However, he was thrashing heavily in her claws and seemed the victim of a full-scale panic attack. Rhea wasn’t a physician, but he reasoned that he could hurt himself more in his manic attempts to escape her grip. He needed to calm down.

“Hey, hey little guy” she whispered, in the most soothing voice she could muster “Please calm down, you’re safe now. I won’t hurt you. I want to help you”.

No success; the little mousemin had started screaming and flailing even harder, probably thinking that she was tricking him or trying to have him lower his guard. She could not blame him, her claws were probably able to slice the tiny thing in half easily.

Shh…shh, please calm down…I’m your friend” Rhea said, using the pointer finger of her other hand to try and stroke his back as gently as she could, in the hope that it would tranquilize him, even just a little bit.

It hadn’t exactly worked, the mousemin seemed as panicked as before, and his squirming wasn’t stopping.
She needed to think of something else to calm him.

 

Suddenly, she remembered what her mother used to do when she and her twin brothers were chicks. Not the most orthodox method, but it was worth a try. She put a claw on the hem of her t-shirt, and pulled, exposing the cleavage between her E-cups breasts, the twin mounds surrounded by brown feathers, that stopped at the base of the neck. Sure, he was a lot smaller than a harpy’s chick, but maybe, if she put extra care on avoiding him sliding in between, that would make him fall to his death, this could work. Plus, she was sure the little guy would appreciate her boobs, everyone did, and this would at least give him a soft and safe place to rest.

Therefore, without any more thought, she slowly lowered the mousemin, still gripped between two of her fingers, towards her cleavage, and proceeded to put him on the rim of her bra, deciding to place him at the center of her right breast, to keep him steadier. She felt him moving inside her bra, and giggled, feeling tickled by his meandering.

She then tightened her bra a little, and proceeded to fly to Ayla, to inform her of the strange little guy she had discovered.

 

 

In the humongous space of the drakonid’s shoe, Ryan felt trapped. What had become his prison occupied his field of view completely, the leathery walls and the spongy insole extending as far as the faint light coming from the holes above the nook he had taken refuge in allowed him to see.

Alongside him, at a couple of dozens of feet of distance, stayed the massive companion he was sharing his “cell” with, the four long fingers curling and rising rhythmically with every step, bringing the whole shoe and, of course, its reluctant inhabitant with it every time, completely oblivious to its existence.

At each of these steps, the whole structure would shift several hundreds of feet, pressing the poor guy hard on his nook walls, the pressure enough to expulse all the breath from his lungs.

The mousemin was never one to suffer from motion sickness, he was quite hardy of stomach, having always enjoyed rollercoasters and amusement-park rides.

But the jarring speed at which the massive appendage moved, the enormous distances that it was capable of traversing in a single step was a completely different experience, and he doubted anybody could withstand such a ride.

He had already puked twice and was beginning to think he would vomit his entrails if the rollercoaster continued when he felt the foot halting its movement.

The girl had stopped.

He heard the echo of strange metallic sounds, the loud noise of a door swinging open, and then he saw the clawed toes beside him curling, and the ground under his feet start rising again, as the enormous shoe resumed its walking.

A couple of seconds later, he was launched to the ground the feet rested, giving the trapped tiny just enough calm to allow him to hear a blaring voice, like the thunder of an unexpected storm, the vibration caused by it enough to make the poor Ryan shake in his very core.


 “HEY RHEA, I’M HOME!”


A few instants, and again the clawed appendage lifted the footwear that he was trapped in, continuing to unknowingly drag him wherever his captor wanted.

After a couple of minutes, the movement stopped again, and, after some painfully long seconds, the insole that he was standing on started tilting, and as he flayed to take ahold of something, to avoid plummeting down the base of the shoe, he heard a long, satisfying, coming from above him.

Just as he was losing his grasp on the house-sized bump he was holding on to dear life, the floor returned horizontal abruptly, and, for the first time in what to him felt like hours, he saw the light filter inside the expansive space he was in.

He saw the four-toed foot rising, and he braced himself, fearing that it was going to take another step. Instead, the ground started rocking up and down, left and right, in an irregular motion, as the shoe loosened around the appendage, which lifted, and the light began to illuminate the inside of the shoe, the foot that had covered it until that moment removed.

Ryan immediately realized what that meant: “Great, she took off her shoe! Now it’s my chance!” He said, scrambling to get up as fast as he could, understanding that he maybe had only a few moments to get out of the shoe before the colossus decided to put them back on. His movement was interrupted when he felt himself rising again, as if in an ultra-fast elevator, and he could feel the renewed churns of his stomach as if he had risen several floors in a fraction of a second.

For a moment, he glanced up, and he saw that, to his terror, the foot had stopped rising, and that the clawed digits were still inside, resting just below the shoe bridge, keeping the shoe almost horizontal, a not-so-subtle oscillation making the floor dangle forward and backward, making maintaining the balance for the tiny mouseman all the more difficult. It all lasted less than a second, before a flick of the ankle launched the shoe forward, making the poor mousemin feel as if he had been shot from a cannon, the enormous G-force pressing him against the shoe, even if for an instant, before landing with a reverberating Thud, sending the little guy flying for a couple of hundreds of feet, landing face-first into the dark orange insole, the impact enough to make him fall unconscious, for the second time that day.

He woke up after only a couple of minutes, and as he opened his eyes, he panicked.

He had lost precious time; the girl could put on her shoes at any minute now. It was his best, and maybe last, opportunity to get out of the shoe, so even if his broken arm hurt like hell, he had to give it a shot.

He felt a rush of adrenaline pulsing through his veins, which made him ignore the general pain his whole body was in, and he dashed through the insole, looking for the tear in the leather that he had found before.

He only needed a few minutes to find the spot again, and as he reached the ruined nook, he resumed where he had left, desperately trying to sever the cloth that was in front of him.

It wasn’t easy, the thread was more resistant than he had anticipated, especially considering he was going at it with only its left arm, and his only cutting tool was his short claws. It took him more than half an hour to cut through the hard material and make a hole big enough for him to crawl outside, his work being interrupted halfway by a series of small, rhythmic earthquakes that had rattled the entire shoe and made him fall on his feet, no doubt caused by the Titan girl standing up and walking around wherever the shoe was.

As he squeezed his way through the opening, he found himself almost blinded by the light outside, and for a moment, he had to stop and readjust his eyes to the illumination. As he did, he found himself looking at a strange, alien environment, something that looked like it was coming straight out of a sci-fi movie. An enormous expanse of creamy-white terrain, crossed by lighter whitish veining, was standing directly below him, hard and dense in appearance.  Farther ahead, a red wall of strange, cloth-like material, stretched to the heavens. Looking up, he saw a great, dark brown ceiling, of a wooden texture.

As he was taking his surroundings, he looked directly below him, seeing that another obstacle had been put between him and his safe escape from the Titan’s shoe.

The somewhat elevated insole of the sneaker appeared more like a short cliff for the minuscule mouseman, the terrain at what he esteemed to be around 25 feet below, certainly not an easy jump.

This didn’t discourage Ryan: made resourceful in his desperation, he went back inside to try and recover as much rope and thread as he could, with which he fabricated what he considered to be a decently resistant climbing cable, that he proceeded to bind at a thicker thread above his escape hole, the other end tightened across his stomach.

He started descending, using mostly his feet to reach whatever foothold he could find, trying his best to avoid straining his injured left arm, making steady if slow progress, cursing the numerous times he had skipped gymnastics in high school; he had made more than half the journey down when the knot on his stomach loosened considerably, and he fell the remaining 10 feet, landing on the hard floor, chipping one of his incisors in the process.

Cursing, he got up, and examined his surroundings: the creamy white floor, extended to what looked miles in three directions, and he could finally see that the imposing dark brown structure was standing on four thick pillars of the same color. Looking further ahead in front of him, he could see on his distant left side a teal vertical expanse that reached higher than he could see, and, in front of him, what looked like an elevated glassy platform, blurred by the distance, standing on 4 metallic legs. Beyond that, the red wall he had seen before now looked like the gargantuan reproduction of a piece of furniture. It looked strangely similar to a couch.

Suddenly, he realized: If that was a couch, then the creamy white terrain was probably a tiled floor, and the dark brown structure standing above him was then a table of sorts.

He was in an apartment. A massive, gigantic apartment, that would no doubt be big enough to host a few mousemin cities inside.

In shock, he stepped back a few feet, until its back touched what had been, until a couple of minutes ago, his prison, the leather material reaching more than a hundred feet up in the air, its white color making it look more like an enormous monolith or a monument, rather than the plain, worn piece of footwear that it was.

He gawked at the thought of the immense size of whoever wore such shoes, and how utterly diminutive he would appear to them. Ryan knew how big titans were, and he had seen such gargantuan inhabitants of the city in the distance, looming like gods on the smaller neighborhoods, but seeing it up close was a completely different matter. And another level of danger.

Immediately, as if this thought had awoken him from his stupor, he remembered that he wasn’t alone in the massive house; fearfully, he scanned around, noticing that, contrary to what he expected, there was no trace of the colossal clawed feet on the immediate surroundings. He sighed, relieved. At least he wouldn’t end as a tiny red splotch under one of her toes straight away.

He then saw the feet a couple of thousand feet away, each attached to a jeans-covered leg, the light blue pants reaching a little above the ankle.
A large, purple crested tail was waggling indifferently behind the pillar-like limbs, as the gargantuan being appeared to be pacing around the room, each of its steps producing a slight tremor on the ground.

He had to get her attention, but how?

Before he could find a way to make himself known to the massive reptilian, he felt a very strong wind in his face, as he heard the sound of two huge wings fluttering directly above the shoe, and he felt a rush of hair and a weak tremor as a gigantic taloned foot landed some 100 feet ways away from him, each of his bird-like digits probably longer than a bus.

“Shit,” he thought, his face becoming as pale as a ghost. While he hadn’t seen many reptilian beings like the one that he was looking at until a moment before, he knew exactly what creature sported such massive talons, and it certainly didn’t mean good news for rodent folks like him.

He had heard a lot about harpies from his grandpa back when he was a kid, on how dangerous the enormous beings were for small mousemins like him, especially because they loved to play cruel, sadistic games with their prey before eating them in the hundreds.

He immediately started fleeing, trying his best to remain close to the shoe, hoping that in this way the colossus wouldn’t notice him.
A small flutter and a couple of heavy steps made it clear that he hadn’t been so lucky.

Slowly, he looked up, just in time to see that the harpy, a female, was directly on top of him, her house-sized head slightly tilted as if she was yet to understand what she was looking at.

She crouched, putting her brown feathered arms on her knees, and planting her feet on each side of him, covering, as Ryan fearfully realized, a more than 300 feet expanse, blocking his escape. He started panicking, his eyes darted left to right, and he started moving from one direction to another, frantically trying to hide from the predator on top of him.

 He took but a glance towards his observer, noticing that she was looking intently at him, her billboard-sized amber eyes staring at him as they were looking at his very soul.

She was pretty, her beautiful, soft face framed elegantly by her shoulder-length brown hair, which was lighter in color than the feathers that he could see peeking from her green t-shirt.

He couldn’t help but notice that this t-shit hid a pair of large breasts, each one as big as a warehouse and that she was not wearing any pants, her slender, proportionally thin legs exposed.

However, her appealing form did nothing to ease the tiny mousemin about her intent.

Suddenly, he saw with the corner of his eye a clawed hand swiftly moving toward his direction, and he darted away from it, trying to escape its grasp. However, their size difference offered an unfair advantage to the approaching hand, and quickly the guy was snatched between the thumb and index finger of the enormous hand, trembling as he realized that each claw was almost three times his size.

He immediately started squirming, trying his best to escape his grasp as the creature moved her catch upwards towards her face, still staring at him, his reflection visible on her large, birdlike pupils, as she used the 10 feet long claws of her other hand to move her brown locks away from her eyes.

Hey, hey little guy” her voice boomed, in what looked like a calm tone, almost soothing…? “Please calm down, you’re safe now. I won’t hurt you. I promise, I want to help you”.

He almost frowned at her tone and words. What was she doing? Was she …trying to trick him? To make him lower his guard? Harpies were devious creatures, that much was known.

Ryan, by no means calmed, started screaming at the top of his lungs in absolute terror, redoubling his efforts to escape, crying for help, in the hope that someone else, maybe the other girl, could save him from this monster.

Shh…shh, please calm down…I’m your friend” The harpy continued, as the mousemin felt one of her pole light-sized claws touching his shoulder, and then starting to trace his upper back and head up and down, almost as if…she was stroking those? Why was she toying with him?

He was now in full panic attack mode, screaming, looking around, squirming in between the massive digits, almost frothing from his mouth.

He saw his massive captor looking annoyed, no, almost disappointed about his behavior, when suddenly, her eyes lit up, her face curving in a  happy smile.

Before he could understand what was going on, he felt himself being lowered towards the girl’s chest, and he panicked as he saw a claw pulling the hem of her t-shirt, revealing the humongous mounds that were her breasts, a rift-like cleavage between them.
Slowly, he felt himself descending there, her hand lowering him towards her right breast, which to him looked like a spherical hill, when she immediately let go, her other hand lifting her bra, making him fall into the black silky material, before she snapped it back gently, leaving him trapped there, tucked in between the bra and the huge mass of flesh.

Immediately, the breast started rising fast, and he found himself compressed against the soft flesh. Ryan had no idea where the harpy was going and what was to happen to him, but gods be damned, he wasn’t gonna let her do it without fighting: He used every remaining ounce of strength to try and free himself from the prison, punching and squirming violently inside the bra, trying also to cut through the undergarment with his overdeveloped teeth.

Unfortunately, the bra tissue was thick and quite firm, therefore all his efforts were vain, managing to only cause a thundering giggle from the giant harpy.

 

On the other side of the room, Ayla was almost done tidying, having put all the clothes from the couch in a laundry basket, two of the empty beers in one of her hands, with the glasses and the bowl that were on top of the coffee table now resting in the sink.

As she went back to the kitchen to toss the bottles in the bin and pick up a broom to sweep the floor, she noticed that her sneakers were still beside the table, exactly where she had left them.

 “Uhm, I thought Rhea would have moved them into the laundry room by now”

She started to wonder where her roommate had gone when she heard the familiar flutter of wings, and Rhea appeared in front of her face, with a worrisome expression, as if something terrible had happened.

“Ayla, there is something I have to show you,” She said, in a serious tone.

The harpy reached the table, sit on the edge, and as Ayla could annoyingly see, began putting a hand inside the hem of her shirt, doing what seemed like fondling his right breast.

“Come on Rhea, enough with the dumb jokes!” The drakonid girl said, her face reddening.

“Not that, you lizard-brain!” Rhea answered, moving his clawed hand away from the breast.

“This.”

As the smaller girl opened her palm, Ayla could see that in the center of it stood a small object, no bigger than an eighth of an inch to the dragongirl. It had a strange, patched blue and gray coloration, with some reddish stains here and there, and it seemed to move, almost squirming in the comparatively huge black hand.
Moving her snout closer, she could see that the thing had 4 humanoid limbs, that looked like arms and legs, covered in what appeared to be light grey fur. The creature had noticed that it was at the center of attention, and had started to scramble in the hand, trying frantically to crawl backward, away from Ayla’s inquisitive eyes, until it stopped, having reached the end of the harpy’s palm. He stood there, with an expression of absolute terror in his eyes.

The drakonid was now able to recognize that the blue and grey objects that covered his fur were a set of very worn, almost tattered in places, clothes, and that the red splotches here and there were probably blood.

It was a tiny person.