[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

In a world where numerous anthropomorphic races of variable size try their best to live together, the lives of Ryan, a 26-year-old mousemin programmer, and Ayla, a 24-year-old drakonid girl, unexpectedly cross, as after getting indebted to the mob, the poor mouse boy finds himself trapped in the 114 ft tall drakonid’s shoe. Having narrowly avoided losing his life under her colossal foot, and believed dead by his killers, the 3 and ¾ inches tall guy tries desperately to survive whatever journey his unaware captor has brought him on, while the dragon girl is completely oblivious to his presence.


Will Ryan be able to escape his prison?
 Will he meet his end under Ayla’s claws?
Will she be able to help him?
Will his shark find out that he’s alive?


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Gentle, Insertion, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 29185 Read: 10000
Published: June 29 2023 Updated: January 06 2024

1. Chapter 1 - The Gym by Velasco [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (6551 words)

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my first story on the website!

After being a long-time reader, I'm finally trying to write something myself.
It's my first attempt at a size story, and English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance if the writing feels sloppy at points.

I plan for this to be a somewhat long, mostly-gentle, romantic story. It will have some plot-heavy chapters, but I will try to sprinkle them with size-related content whenever I can.
I promise that, save for real-life stuff getting in the way, I will try to update this story as often as I can.

This first chapter is probably going to be one of the longer ones and is mostly to introduce the characters and set the story, but it has some size stuff in the second half.

I hope you will enjoy it, and if you do, please leave me a review!  Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

2. Chapter 2 - Coming Home by Velasco [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (7074 words)

In this chapter, Ryan struggles to escape Ayla’s shoe as she arrives home and starts doing her chores, still unaware of him. The only person that takes notice of him is Ayla’s roommate, the harpy Rhea.

This will probably be the last chapter where the two MC’s point of view are completely separated, at least for now. I apologize for the slow update, but I’ve been quite busy until a few days ago, when I finally had time to review my draft.




3. Chapter 3 - First Meeting by Velasco [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7348 words)

Well, this took a long time. Between writer’s block, work stuff, and frankly too much time spent gaming, progress on this chapter has been slow.

However, we finally have it! Ryan has been found by the two roommates, who apparently look very eager to know why he was in their house. How will he get out of this situation?

Hope you like it, as usual, leave a review if you want, those are always appreciated!

4. Chapter 4 - The Next Day by Velasco [Reviews - 0] (8212 words)

Hello everyone, Happy belated New Year!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who took the time to reach out to me and give me feedback or show their appreciation for these first few chapters, here and on Discord, I was overjoyed to read your kind words. That really meant a lot to me.

I know updates have been slow, but having to work on a very long work project, which is due in a few weeks, left me with very little time to write before the holidays. For the same reason, I won’t probably be able to start working on the next chapter until the start of February. I’ll try to keep a tighter schedule from the next months onwards. I also had a bit of time during this Christmas period to work on other ideas, so keep an eye out for those.

In the meantime, this one is the longest chapter so far, and one of the plot-heavier ones, which deals a lot with the anxieties and fears of our male protagonist, and his choice to find new, unexpected allies. It’s a bit less size-heavy than the previous one, but it has a bunch of interactions and description in the second part that I hope you’ll enjoy.

As usual, I hope you like it, and any feedback is more than welcome!