- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nerea needs a place to put Alex while's she at the water park

There had to be a better option than Nerea. 


The 10 year old’s mother was terrifying, but she had to speak English if Nerea spoke it too. Maybe she’s heard of the drug before and his minuscule size won’t come off as too much of a shock. 


Though maybe he’d have better luck finding somebody a little younger, somebody who might know there was around those kinds of streets. There was no guarantee that the pill was still in the mother’s room, but there had to be others somewhere out there. If he went to the right places he might find somebody who slings it. 


Still, Alex couldn’t get the thought of his phone out of his head. Chances were he lost it at one of the many clubs he visited, but it was possible it was somewhere in this room or the hotel’s lost and found. If he could get a hold of it he could call his girlfriend. Being shrunk was tragic, but it made for the perfect excuse for why he never came back last night. 


Nerea laid a tie dye bathing suit out on the bed Alex sat on. She hated unpacking, and Alex was glad she ignored him while doing it. Alex smiled at the 2-piece bathing suit. If she laid it out, she was probably going to the pool soon. If her mother went too, then Alex could sneak into her room to grab the pill. 


Nerea skipped to her door and opened it. “¿A qué hora vamos a Aquopolis Cullera?” She yelled out to probably her mom. Alex wasn’t sure what Aquopolis meant, but Cullera was a small city near the sea. Did Nerea ask when they were going there? 


Her madre probably said soon, because Nerea got really excited and hurried to finish unpacking. Alex wanted to ask the girl where she was going, but found himself afraid to speak to her. He was never great with kids to begin with, not to mention how much larger she was than him. 


“What did you say?” Alex asked after working up the courage. 


Nerea looked at him like she forgot he could talk. “We are going... I no know how to say it in English, pero it has giant slides of water and cool rides.”   


Alex had to hide his excitement. Aquopolis had to be the name of a water park, and if she was going to the water park it meant her mom had to go with her. He’d have ample time to search her room for the pill.


“You will like it there, we will have fun.” Nerea put the last of her clothes away. 


“What?” Alex shook his head. “You can’t take me with you.” 


Nerea placed two clutches on the bed. “Which one you want? It is to carry you in the car.” 


Alex was fed up with Nerea ignoring him. “Nerea, I don’t want to go to the water park. I’m 4 inches tall, I doubt there's a single pool I can stand in.” 


“It’s Nerea, you say it weird,” said Nerea. “Pero I can take you if I no ask mi madre.”


This kid clearly wasn’t understanding what he meant. Maybe Alex should try being honest. “I want to stay here so I can look for the thing to grow me back.” 


“No!” Nerea snapped. She screamed with the same Spanish fury her mother did, and it shut Alex up. “You said you would be my doll. I really want to take you, I will help you later.” 


Alex didn’t have the courage to debate any more with her. “Okay, I’ll go. Can you put me in that one.” he pointed to the glittery clutch on the right. He picked it because it looked cleaner, but when Nerea dropped him inside he was reminded not to judge a book by its cover. 


The inside of the clutch was cluttered with candy wrappers and wrist bands. Nerea kept the clutch a little unzippered as she walked to the car and slid into the backseat.


During the ride there, her madre sounded like she was complaining about something again. Nerea would occasionally comment, though they both spoke too fast for Alex to make head or tails of it. Once in a while Nerea would look into the clutch and smile, but she never addressed him. 


It was hot inside the clutch, but luckily it wasn’t too long of a ride. Alex peeked outside of the clutch as Nerea walked through the parking lot with her madre. There were a lot of people in bathing suits, giant people in bathing suits. Even the girls looked too big for Alex to be attracted to. Everything outside was so scary, he dropped back into the clutch and hid. 


He shut his eyes and pretended like he wasn’t being dragged into a water park by a giant 10 year old who wanted him to be her doll. Unfortunately his pretend world didn’t last long, as harsh light flooded the clutch as Nerea opened it. Her hand dug through the mess and pulled him out. 


Nerea had changed into her bathing suit. Alex didn’t realize just how little was left to the imagination when she laid the bathing suit out on the bed. The 2-piece barely covered her up, and too much of her body was visible for Alex to feel anything other than uncomfortable. In Spain kids weren’t as sexualized as they were in the US, but still this much skin had to be taking things too far. 


Me voy a los toboganes, mamá.” Nerea said. Her madre barely gave her a response as she rested on a reclined lounge chair. Alex wished he could stay there with her and relax. Going to any of the attractions was something his girlfriend would’ve liked, not him.


Alex stayed stiff like a doll as Nerea walked through the water park. Aquopolis was crowded, and Alex didn’t want to chance anybody seeing him move around. Even when his body got tired and he thought about risking it, just the idea of somebody seeing him being clutched in a little girl’s hand like a rag doll was humiliating enough on its own. 


Fingers poked at Alex’s body. Nerea pinched his shirt and started to pull it up. Alex grabbed his shirt, stopping her. “What are you doing?” 


“I am taking off your shirt, you no need it here.” Even though Alex tried his hardest, Nerea was successful in pulling off his shirt. She didn’t bother to go back and put it in her clutch, she simply dropped it to the floor, just as she did his shoes and socks. 


Alex felt exposed in only his shorts. Nerea’s hand was cold against his nearly naked body, and he tried not to think about how little clothes she was wearing. 


Nerea dropped. Alex thought she fell, but she dived right into a nearby pool. Alex struggled under the water, unable to take a breath before he was dragged under. For as much as he fought Nerea tightened her grip around him. He punched her hand, but soon she emerged to the pool’s surface. 


They both took a deep breath, though Nerea sounded a lot happier than Alex did. “I love the pull!” she exclaimed while Alex hacked up water. At the other end of the pool were 5 different colored slides; some twisted, some flat, others high while some were low. 


“Let’s swim through the pull to the slide.” Alex was caught off guard as Nerea dived back into the pool. This time Alex held onto her fist for dear life as she swam over to the slides. Her feet kicked obnoxiously through the water and she threw her arms— and Alex— back to propel herself forward. Alex breathed when Nerea brought her arms out of the water, but that didn’t stop pool water from flooding into his mouth.


Nerea climbed out of the pool like nothing happened, but Alex wished he could kiss the floor and thank the heavens he was still alive. If he didn’t get away from Nerea soon, she’d cause his early passing.


Nerea climbed up the steps to the orange twist slide, and Alex held his mouth to not throw up. How was running this fast up steps even possible? Nerea found her place in line and soon other kids filled in behind her. Alex stayed as stiff as he could, he didn’t need another kid noticing him.


It did feel weird pretending to be a doll, especially as the kid being Nerea kept looking down at him. If he moved at all, that kid was definitely going to say something. 


The kid in front of Nerea shot down the slide, and Alex gazed into the dark black hole that swallowed her. He hated slides, he doubted he’d like it now that he was the size of a candy bar. 


Se puede ir,” said the lifeguard by the slide, and before Alex knew it Nerea was soaring down the slide. Nerea squealed with glee as Alex did with terror. Water splashed into his face, knocking it back, and his body was squished into Nerea’s thigh as she slid through the twirls. 


Light flooded into the slide as Nerea reached the bottom and flung several feet into the pool. As she splashed down into the water, Alex slid right from her hand. He shot up out of the top of the pool, gasping for air. Thank god the ride was over, and now he had a chance to escape. 


Alex swam as fast as he could to the pool’s edge. It didn’t matter if anyone saw him now, he just needed to get somewhere safe. He ran, though he was so low on energy from not eating since the night before that he didn’t go very fast, nor did his legs carry him far. 


He was only free for about 10 minutes before a giant wet leg slammed in front of him. It wasn’t the first pair of feet that nearly crushed him, but they were the first pair that didn’t move. Scanning up her leg, Alex saw a familiar tie-dye bikini bottom that made his stomach twist in terror. 


Nerea wasn’t mad like Alex expected. He thought if not mad, she’d be excited that she found him again. But she only looked sad. “Por qué tu… why you run away?” 


The fear wrenching in Alex’s heart churned to sadness and regret. He wasn’t sure why, since running from her was his best option, but Nerea looked so hurt by it Alex couldn’t help but feel bad. He could tell by her puffed cheeks that she had been crying. He felt too guilty to try and lie his way out of this. 


“I thought, what if something happens to him? Pero you were yust running away.” Nerea was fighting back tears, being abandoned really upset her. “If you are going to be a bad doll then you need to be punished.


Alex’s regret would have to be forgotten, he needed to fight back before she made good on that threat. “I’m sorry I hurt you, but I’m not a doll you can’t just—”


“I no care.” Nerea’s wet fingers wrapped around Alex and lifted him through the air. He hated being in her hands even more now that her palm was wet and pruny. “I can not drop you again, I have to put you somewhere.” Alex felt some fear reside, thinking she was going to trap him in her clutch again. 


But that would be too nice. “I want to go to the tirolinas, I am going to put you in my bathing suit so you will not run away.” 


This was going too far. “Nerea,” fear struck in Alex's voice. “I’m being serious, you can’t put me there.” 


“It is okay.” Nerea was too calm. “I am putting you in the back, I know the front is a no-no.” 


There was no more debate. Nerea lowered her hand and slid Alex into the back of her bikini bottom. It slapped against him, trapping him against her wet butt cheek. 


The only thing more uncomfortable than the wet bathing suit riding on his body was the fact of where he was. He was extremely distressed. Thoughts of what people would say if they knew he was pressed against a little girl’s ass flooded his mind, and none of them were good. 


As Nerea started walking, her pale ass cheek gently slapped Alex’s body. It was humiliating, but at least she wasn’t wearing pants. It’d be way too tight if it were.  The bikini bottom only covered half of each ass cheek, which made it easier for Alex to push against the fabric and see outside. 


He saw the legs and feet of people shuffling behind her. Hopefully nobody would be staring at a child’s butt, he should be safe from prying eyes. It didn’t take long for Nerea to reach the line for the tirolinas— which was likely Spanish for zipline considering the sounds he heard— because she stopped moving. Not wanting to risk falling to his death, he let the bikini bottom slap him back onto her butt cheek. 


Alex was anxious about going down the zipline. He thought about jumping out of the bikini bottom when Nerea was over the pool on the zipline, but he decided against it. Maybe a part of him did still feel bad about abandoning her, though it was probably because she was still his best shot at growing back. 


Suddenly, Alex was thrusted in Nerea’s buttcheek, his entire body consumed by it as she soars down the zipline. Her buttcheeks clench, making the experience worse on Alex who already wasn’t able to move around the plush surface. 


The sensation stopped as Nerea let go of the zipline and fell into the pool below. The water made the bikini stick to Nerea’s butt, keeping Alex trapped against it. Luckily it also prevented too much water from filling in, but Alex could already feel the water rising up past his knees as it filled the bikini bottom.


Alex’s face was plastered against the 10 year old’s butt, which already made breathing hard. He didn’t need water filling up his lungs. If he could slap Nerea’s butt— a thought that made him cringe in disgust— to get her attention he would, but he couldn’t move at all. 


Nerea didn’t seem to have any intention of leaving the pool either. Alex couldn’t hear well through the bikini bottom of the water, but it sounded like she was talking to another girl in spanish. Now Alex really didn’t want to escape. The last thing he needed was to be seen and at the mercy of TWO giant girls. 


The water line is up to Alex’s neck inside the bikini bottom. He was forced to swallow the drops of water on Nerea’s butt cheek so he could breath the shallow air, but his head was getting lighter. 


Didn’t Nerea realize how serious this was? For all she knew he had already died smothered against her butt cheek. She was only a kid, this must’ve been like a game to her.


Gravity became lighter as Nerea finally exited the pool. She picked at the wedgie in her butt, giving Alex some much needed room and space to breathe. There was a giant imprint of his body indented in her ass. 


He could hear better too as she walked and the water drained from the bikini bottoms. She definitely made a friend with another girl, she sounded a little younger. Alex hoped Nerea didn’t expose him to her. He found himself wishing he knew more Spanish. Then he’d know if they were talking about him. He didn't want anybody to know that he was stuck on a little girl’s ass.


Nerea stopped, and Alex was thrusted back under water. Why did Nerea have to be at a waterpark? There was no escape from water anywhere. Wherever Nerea went, Alex would be stuck to her butt underwater. 


As if things couldn’t get any worse, Nerea sat down. Her butt pressed right onto Alex’s lungs, knocking the air right out of them. Each breath he took was shallow. He pushed against Nerea’s butt cheek, but her body was too heavy for him. He was lucky she only sat on his chest, if it had been his face or lungs he wouldn’t be able to breath at all.


Through the fabric of her bikini he could see the red seat she sat on. The water trickling into the bikini bottom was hot, and Alex wondered if she made her way to a jacuzzi. Alex wanted to scream at how boiling the water was, but he couldn’t bring in enough air to do so. It was probably for the best, since the only air he had was the small bubble left inside the bikini, and even that was thin. 


Nerea’s butt weighed heavily on Alex’s body, and he prayed that she wouldn’t accidentally crush him. She had to feel him, right? She was up there smiling, giggling to her friend and telling her all about the tiny man being flattened under her butt. Did other people in the jacuzzi overhear her? 


He felt his ribs bend as Nerea wiggled around in her seat. Water snuck into his mouth, indistinguishable from Nerea’ butt sweat which soured his tongue. Alex now knew what a bug felt before it died. His body was in pain, and he had no way of pleading with the being that held his life in her hands— or in this case under her butt.


Alex wished he had just gone home last night. He would have woken up next to his girlfriend and had avoided this whole ordeal. He would’ve gotten to eat breakfast, and they could’ve been at this water park together. But instead he was pressed against some little girl’s ass, meanwhile fate decided if he should die by drowning, suffocation, or from being flattened. 


If given a second chance, he was going to do right by his girlfriend.


Just as Alex’s air was running out, Nerea stood up from the jacuzzi. The water rushed out, but Alex stayed plastard to her butt cheek. He was too ashamed of himself to try and pry himself off. He’d stay the rest of the day there if he had to. Anything to hide his shame. 


Nerea’s butt smelled like straight chlorine, which was better than what it might’ve smelled like had she not been in pools all day. Alex missed his shirt, he hated feeling her bare butt pressed against his naked upper body.  


Peaking out of the seams, Alex saw a sign that read Amazonia River. He thought it’d be an easy ride if it were anything like the lazy river back in the states, but he knew better by now to get his hopes up. His body itches from all the water and how pruny both he and Nerea’s butt were. He knew things would only get worse from here.


Alex weighed down in the bikini bottom as Nerea sat in her tube, giving him some reprieve from being pressed right up against her butt. He spun around with Nerea as the tube floated down the river. The bottom of her butt was dipped into the water, giving Alex the feeling of being in his own tube down a lazy river. 


Then the tube went down a steep drop. 


The tube sped up as Alex was flung around inside the bikini bottom. He slammed against Nerea’s soft butt cheek before falling back to the bikini and being flung back into her butt. He was slammed so many times into her butt it started to hurt, and it didn’t help that the bikini was once again filling 


Midway through his accent to her buttcheek, she spun around as she went down another hill. Alex was flung right inside her butt crack. 


  Alex grabbed onto each cheek, stopping himself from flying right into her asshole. Meanwhile outside, Nerea was screaming with cheer. The smell coming from her asshole was horrendous, the water must not have gotten up there to cleanse it because it smelled just like a really bad fart.


As Nerea continued to spin and plunge down the river, Alex was thrown and squished between the two monster sized butt cheeks. Before when it was just one cheek against the fabric the pain wasn’t bad, but now he had both cheeks crushing him from either side. 


Nerea’s butt cheeks engulfed him from every angle, suffocating him between her smelly walls. Every time he opened his mouth to breathe he was met with water, and trying to breath through his nose only made him gag from the smell of her asshole. 


Nerea spun around drastically. Alex tried his best to hold on, but he felt himself inching closer and closer towards her anus. As they reached another drop, Alex felt the bottom of his feet scrape against her anus as he was nearly sucked in by the circular motion. Nerea felt this and jerked, her butt muscles tensing up and crushing Alex harder than they had before. His arms pressed against his sides, but luckily nothing was broken. 


Once Nerea was able to gain her balance again, two fingers slid into the bikini and pulled Alex out from between her cheeks. She dropped him back under her left butt cheek, her fingers pulling back out.


He was traumatized. Her butt wasn’t as scary anymore, but he was terrified of being flung into her butt crack again. It was disgusting, he felt filthy. That was a little kid’s butt, and he was moments away from being sucked into it. He never wanted to see an asshole for the rest of his life. He never wanted to interact with a kid ever again.


But he would’ve been sucked in her anus after all if Nerea didn’t save him. She was all powerful. She could be his savior or his destroyer and it all depended on how she was feeling in the moment. Just a day ago, he could’ve beaten this girl to a pulp if he wanted to. But he had a different role in the world now that he was this small, a different place in the pecking order. 


Alex stayed against the pruny butt as Nerea went from attraction to attraction. The speed raceway was painful, the surf place wasn’t bad since she laid on her stomach, but the volcano slide was miserable. Alex shut his mind off for it all, tired of being reminded that he was subjected to the tortures of and whims of a little girl’s butt. 


After an hour or so of this, Nerea finally returned to her madre. Alex thought he’d feel happy when Nerea finally pulled him out from under her butt cheek, but he was too ashamed and humiliated to be anything other than embarrassed. 


He decided not to remind Nerea that she promised to show him to her mother. Not only was he afraid of Nerea acting out against him, but he was afraid she’d tell her mom where he’d just spent the afternoon. If Nerea’s madre ever found out he spent the day glued to her daughter’s ass, she’d destroy him for sure.


Looking up at his giant capture, Alex forgot just how much like a child Nerea looked. He vilified her in his mind, made her a monster. Because only a monster could do something like what Nerea just put him through. It didn’t seem possible that a girl as cute as her could do something so evil without even meaning too. 


“I told you it would be a lot of fun.” Nerea sat down on the lawn chair next to her mother’s. If she had moved from that spot at all in the hours her daughter was gone, he couldn't tell. “I have to put you back in the clutch, no try to run away” 


Nerea shoved Alex back into the litter of candy wrappers and wrist bands. This time she zippered the clutch all the way, leaving Alex in darkness. 


After what just happened, he preferred it that way.

Chapter End Notes:

Some foot content next,

If you're enjoying the story so far (or not) consider leaving a review! 

And if you have an idea for a story of your own and are looking for somebody to help right it, email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com , further details are in my bio :)