- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A gross, quick nasal vore tale.
Snorted
By Supernova

Join discord.gg/vore for your own chance at a mini-story!
No generative AI was used in the creation of this work.

Chestnut brown hair whipped painfully against Katie's face within the unrecognizable blur of her sister's bedroom.

Her teeth clattering together, the frills of Katie's blouse pinched between the uncannily powerful grip of Sammi's palm. Wanting to scream for her sister, the tiny woman's eye caught the bronze doorknob across the room, the pin clearly in the locked position.

Inhaling ragged, perfume-scented breaths, Katie stared up at her sister's friend, the face taking up the entirety of her periphery. Unable to parse the fine details from Sammi's quivering, the slick sweat now coating the inside of her palms betrayed a sense of fear in the incomprehensibly immense woman.

Gulping painfully through a constricted throat, Katie could see her own disheveled reflection in Sammi's stylish glasses, which were shifting upon the bridge of her nose due to her flaring nostrils. The tiny woman winced as she stared upon the blurry face looming above her. Katie thought it was as though Sammi were trying to itch something within her nasal cavity without touching it.

Three loud pounds echoed through the room as a fist assertively slammed upon the door. "Sammi? Did you lock the door?" The doorknob jiggled rapidly. "Are you fucking with me right now?"

"Emma!" Katie's voice squeaked in a bolt of pain. She thrashed against Sammi's closed fist like an energetic worm.

A sheet of dark, straight hair gleamed in the low light of Emma's bedroom as Sammi whipped her head around, still holding Katie in a closed fist directly before her. "Just a seg, Emma, I just gott--a'CHOO!"

Ringing daze fizzled through Katie's skull. Her first instinct was that she was on fire, given the abrupt thrust into a world of heat. Opening her mouth to scream, she whipped her head backwards so savagely that she heard a crunch when the salty ooze of Sammi's fresh snot flooded into her mouth. Choking out thick-membraned bubbles of cloudy, light yellow muck, she thrashed her mucus-webbed fingers, tickled by the bubbles she exhaled cascade against her forearms.

Another three impacts upon the door. "Sammi, seriously, what the fuck?"

Katie's face couldn't penetrate the cord of snot that connected her face to Sammi's left nostril. Her internal organs jiggled against the inside of her torso. The iron grip of the fist dissolved to nothing, causing Katie to kick wildly in the air, suspended by the coiling wire pouring from the nostril above.

Heaving in disgust, Katie found herself dangling from Sammi's head from a thick wire of warm mucus. Writhing intensely, feeling the goo cling to her face, she experienced a fear and disgust so horrific that she could barely stay conscious. A whirring ringing flooded through her eardrums, swinging in arbitrary directions, feeling the cold wind upon her face.

She choked, sensing the vibration hum up and down the hot cord. Sammi, covering her other nostril with her finger, was now inhaling as intensely as she could with her mouth sealed. Hoisted up with the deep sound of wet phlegm-infused snuffling. The tiny woman had only enough time to eke out a "Sa-" before being bundled into the center of a bubbling mass of warm gunk.

Unable to breathe, trapped within a warm, dark chamber deep inside someone's head, Katie screeched. Having no idea what was going on, she lost track of which way was up and down as she floated within the center of the snot lump. The only response was a vile, wet snorting echo from literally all sides, as though someone were sucking snot loud enough to burst her eardrums.

Pulled towards a fleshy precipice by an anchor of ooze, Katie could only grunt, slithering down a pulsing esophagus with a cluster of bubbling froth. A frictionless current guided her towards the rest of her life.

"Sorry", A feminine voice blasts every cell in her body as Sammi's body presses the slime through the stomach's wrinkled entrance. "I didn't want you to see so many boogers. It was, like, gross."