- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A quick TRANSFORMATION story! Can you believe it?
Contacted
By Supernova

Join discord.gg/vore for your own chance at a mini-story!
No generative AI was used in the creation of this work.

Isabella gazed upon her friend's unmoving visage. One eye blue and one eye a deep, dark shade of brown. A stern expression colored her face, blinking slowly over an unmoving frown.

"Amelia, why are you looking at me like that?" She said, sweetly, her shoulders curling up in an awkward position.

A set of warm palms covered her face as Amelia darted across the bed. Feeling her hands press her cheeks inward, she eked out a smile through puffed, squished lips. Raising her eyebrows, she allowed her friend to gently place her back upon the duvet, straddling her.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful, blue eyes?" Her friend's long, pin-straight, dark hair framed her face, casting a threatening shadow over her high cheekbones. The mismatched eyes stared downwards in a half-scowl.

Experiencing a thrum of confusion, Isabella winced. "I… uh. I don't really like you in that w…"

"Shh-" Amelia interrupted, peeling her clammy palm away from Isabella's face, before hovering her finger so close to her pupil that her nail sprung against her lashes.

Isabella, now experiencing her chest well up in fear, gently twisted her hips to buck Amelia off of her. "What are you doing? This is getting we-"

"Shh!" Amelia was curt and intense, swirling her finger around the circumference of Isabella's iris. From her perspective, she could only view a single, dark blur obfuscate her field of vision.

In an instant, Isabella's face felt as though it were being tugged, as though Amelia's fingertip were an inescapable vacuum. The uncanny sensation violently pulled her skin, far past the point it'd otherwise tear. She sensed her legs drag along the bed underneath her, towards her head, though she knew that she wasn't moving. Her nails dragged along the duvet, scraping a zipping sound against the soft fabric.

Isabella attempted to gasp, but found her face to be nothing more than a sheer, flush surface. A series of ridges formed along some sort of convex curve. Any attempt to scream, or breathe, was met with an uncanny sensation of nothingness. Where was once a beating heart was now a deathly stillness.

Entrapped by the consistency of consciousness, she felt herself hoisted into the air, gazing upon her friend's unmoving face. Blurred with distance, she could see her one dark brown, almost black eye approach with frightening and abrupt speed.

Her lashes looked as though they were immense spikes protruding from her eyelids as a sense of close body heat violated a concave crater on her back end. Electric closeness slid over her as a fluid soaked every inch of her form. Confused and stuck in a panic, she attempted to screech, but could only emit silence.

An organic crackling sound sent a chill through her soul as she felt two thin slides of flesh slip over her skin, sealing her in hot darkness, before they peeled away in an instant. Strobing horror flickered through her body as she felt the warmth before her slither over her in frighteningly slick bursts.

Forced to look forwards, through the haze of someone else's tears, stood Amelia. Her friend tilted her head, and she could feel herself bend, she squinted, and her whole world dimmed.

Gently darted with the micro-movements of Amelia's eyes, Isabella's inner horror reached dissonant, horrifying levels as her friend leaned forwards, her nose nearly touching the mirror.

Before her stared a set of two brilliant blue irises, each one a thin contact lens hugging the bright white sclera that surrounded them. Isabella screeched internally, realizing that she was now nothing more than her friend's contact lens, floating in her hot, unshed tears.