[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Caroline is what could be considered the office punching bag at building where she works. Fulfilling her menial duties to the best of her abilities and often going beyond the call of duty. She finds herself the butt of jokes and the target of harassment from her fellow workers almost every day.

The morning of the boss's birthday at the office a series of strange events leads to Caroline coming into possession of an odd device however that will forever change her fate.

Turning the established workplace dynamic on its head, a freak accident unlocks the power of the device suddenly making Caroline the big shot in the office- while the rest of the employees figure out the true meaning of a high-pressure work environment.

After accidentally stepping on a few of her peers trying to navigate the downsizing taking place within the building, Caroline decides the best way to reach the top of the corporate ladder- unfortunately for her coworkers- is to crush the competition.

(CW: Bullying, Psychological Abuse, Gore)


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7285 Read: 3190
Published: July 21 2023 Updated: July 21 2023

1. Ch. 1: Morning Rush by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2267 words)

2. Ch. 2: Break Time by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (2267 words)

3. Ch. 3: Corporate Downsizing by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 0] (2751 words)