- Text Size +

The tinies had no idea how long it was until they saw light again, but when they did, some were glad to see it while others were afraid because they knew that meant the giantess was about to have their way with them.

She wore only a bra and panties again as she picked up just a few of the tiny people from her dresser. The first method of torture was possibly going to be her favorite. She had worked hard on her newest project, and was now ready to try it out.

She brought the tinies to the miniature metropolis she had made out of different types of objects, including Hot Wheels cars and paper to make the building and a bridge, just to name a few. She bent over and placed the tinies in the mini city.

After being placed in the city, the tinies looked up and saw the woman that had trapped them in her dresser. She was now a giga-sized woman. She was so big, they couldn’t even see her face from over her boobs. They had no idea if she was looking down at them or straight ahead or even up.

She was indeed looking down at them, ready to start her rampage. She let out a soft “roar”, which blared across the tiny city, as she lifted a foot up over them.

They all began to run, but with the giantess being so big, there was no use in running. She brought her foot down on the tiny city, crushing at least ten people under her foot. She then threw her head back and laughed. She was having so much fun torturing these tiny people already, and she had only taken one step on to them and the tiny city.

Some of the tiny people screamed and ran until they found a bus. They were so small, they were actually able to fit on the bus. They got on and each of them crawled underneath a seat. The one that directed them on to the bus crawled under the driver’s seat. Everyone them sat in a fetal position, holding their legs up to their chest.

Things were quiet for a few minutes before they heard booming noises and the ground began to shake. One of the tinies began to scream and cry, but the other encouraged them to be quiet so they wouldn’t be found by the giantess.

That didn’t work, however, as the giantess noticed the tiny bus while walking and picked it up. She even looked inside to see if there were any tinies in it. While she didn’t find any tinies, she did hear one of them scream. This made her chuckle.

“Trying to hide from me in the bus, are you?” she asked. “Big mistake.” She then lifted the bus over her mouth and opened wide, tipping the bus over vertically.

The doors opened and the one under the driver’s seat fell out, screaming as he fell into the giantess’ mouth. She swallowed him without even chewing.

“Tasty. I wonder if there are anymore of you in there…” the bus began to shake and the people inside couldn’t hold on any longer. They fell out of the bus in bunches into the giantess’ mouth. The back of the bus even opened and people fell out of there, as well, meeting the same fate.

One of the tinies tried holding on to the back door, hanging on for dear life as the giantess held her mouth open and said “ahhhhhh,” her tongue sticking out. As soon as she shook the bus again, the tiny fell into her mouth and was swallowed whole.

“Never try and outrun a giantess,” she said, letting out a burp. She then dropped the bus and watched as it fell on a building, destroying it completely.