- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


After destroying the tiny city by stepping all over it, it was time for the next method of torture. She wanted to crush some of the tiny people with her huge butt. She picked a few of them up and went into the kitchen, where she had flat wooden chairs at her kitchen table.

She lowered her hand on to the chair, letting the tiny people roll down her hand like they were rolling down a hill down to the ground. After they were on the chair, they looked up to see what looked like an eclipse of the sun. That wasn’t what it was, however. It was the giant woman, her huge butt casting a double shadow over them. She began shaking her butt back and forth.

“My butt is so big to you guys and girls, isn’t it?” she asked as she continued to shake it back and forth. “You know what, though? I think you all want to see some more of this big butt…” she then grabbed at the side of her panties and pulled them down until she was now only wearing a bra. She let out a sigh after removing her panties.

“That feels much better. I had a wedgie, anyway,” she said. The tinies then began to hear a roar of thunder. It wasn’t thunder they were hearing, however. They didn’t know that, however, until it was already too late.

“Ooooh,” the giantess said. She then began squatting down, her butt getting larger and larger as she brought it down towards the tinies on her chair. “Remember some of your friends I ate that were on that bus? I think they want to say something to you…”

The final word echoed out as she readied to releases some heavy winds on the micro-sized people. Her butthole, which everyone could see from the hundreds of feet above them, puckered and the next thing they knew, they were hit with huge winds. The giantess had begun to fart on them, blowing some of them so hard, they fell off the chair completely from the back or the sides.

The giantess laughed loudly after finishing her long fart.

“They said ‘help us!’” she said, mocking the tinies in her stomach. “Too bad there’s no help for them now. Just like there’s none for any of you, either.” She then brought her titanic-sized butt on top of the remaining people on the chair, squishing them with her butt.

“Wow. This seat is so comfortable,” the giant woman joked, rubbing her butt back and forth on the chair. Her butt was so big, her buttcheeks hung off either side of it.

Most of them were killed instantly by the weight of the big butt. Others were deemed lucky to be alive, but still squished under the butt. When the giantess stood up and looked back, she noticed that there weren’t any remaining on the chair.

She laughed out loud at the thought of having crushed people under her butt. She loved that she was so big – or that they were so small – that she had this power over them.

“Stuck to my butt, all of you,” she said. “How’s it feel?” she bent over slightly and began shaking her butt back and forth. The way her buttcheeks jiggled as she shook it made some of the tinies sick. Others were stuck in place, their faces lodged into the mounds of fat.

Seconds later, they heard the thunder again. But again, it wasn’t actual thunder.

“Sounds like your friends are calling for your help again…” the giantess said before ripping another huge fart. This one made her buttcheeks jiggle, waves crossing the perimeter of her buttcheeks. The tinies felt like they were in some sort of wave pool or on some sort of roller coaster.

“Oh, man. That last one really makes me have to poop now,” she said. She then started walking fast towards the bathroom. Those tinies still alive bounced up and down as her buttcheeks did the same as she walked. Her footsteps also made loud noises as she walked to the bathroom.