- Text Size +

Once she entered the bathroom, she sat down almost immediately on the toilet, once again crushing tinies under her huge butt that once again hung off the sides of the toilet seat. Other tinies were not so lucky as they were staring into the darkness of the toilet bowl.

The giantess continued her gassy ways as she ripped a few small farts into the toilet bowl, a deafening noise to the tiny people stuck to her buttcheeks. She let out a sigh after farting as well.

She then started peeing. The sound of the stream of urine falling from her vagina sounded like a waterfall, the splashing of the pee hitting the water sounding like a rapid at the bottom of said waterfall.

Some of the tiny people stuck to her butt got even unluckier. After another fart, one that shot out like a rocket, some of them fell into the frigid, pee-scented water below. They were now targets to what was to come next.

The giantess pushed on her stomach muscles to start making the poop come out. Nothing was coming out except farts, however. Her stomach began to hurt as she continued to push.

“Why won’t you little people come out already?” she asked the people she had eaten before. It wasn’t like she was going to get an answer, though. She just continued pushing until finally, she felt the poop coming out of her butt. By then, she didn’t have to push anymore. She just let the large turd fall out of her butthole and into the toilet. It made a loud splash noise, too.

None of the tinies in the toilet saw the gigantic log coming. Therefore, they were not ready for when the log fell into the toilet, slamming into a few of them and dropping into the water.

“That feels so much better,” the giantess said after the turd was out of her. “That hurt my butthole, though.” She clenched her buttcheeks in an attempt to the sooth the pain between them.

When she clenched, some of the tinies under her butt became smeared against the seat. It was like the worst case of rugburn, without the rug.

Those that were stuck to the end of her buttcheeks, hanging off the side of the toilet, were then rubbed under the seat themselves, now squished under the bubble butt. Some were crushed completely under the massive weight. Others were unable to breathe anymore.

The giantess then wiped both her vagina and her butt and dropped all the paper in the toilet before looking into the bowl. She laughed as she saw some tinies swimming around in the now murky water.

“Poor, pathetic people. You’re nothing but shit now. That must suck,” she said, smiling and chucking evilly. She then pushed down on the flush valve and watched as the toilet bowl became completely empty of her piss, poop and the tiny people who had fallen off her butt and into the toilet water.

“Bye bye,” she said. She then turned her attention to the other people still stuck to her butt. “You guys have come this far, but I fear this is the end for all of you.”

What did she have planned next?