- Text Size +

The giantess went back into the kitchen and pulled out a bowl, milk and a box of Cheerios. Before making the bowl of cereal, she grabbed at her butt and pulled the tinies off it, holding them in her hand.

“I’m so big, aren’t I?” she said to the tinies in her hand. “We big people have to eat, too. And you all look like some…” she licked her lips. “…tasty snacks.” She laughed with her mouth open in front of them. They feared they were going to be eaten then and there. Luckily, they were wrong.

Instead, the giantess dropped them all into the bowl before pouring the Cheerios and milk all over them. She then grabbed a spoon and sat down, looking down into the bowl.

“You all remember the scene from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids where the dad almost ate his son in cereal, right?” she asked the tinies now swimming in her cereal bowl. “This is something like that. Except none of you will make it past my spoon.” She began cackling as she dipped her spoon into the cereal, picked a bunch of Cheerios up and ate it.

There were only two tinies in the first spoonful and they looked on in horror as they were lifted up to the giantess’ mouth and then eaten by her. She chewed the cereal, not even caring if she also chewed the tinies to pieces.

That’s exactly what happened, too. Some of the tinies were chewed apart while she ate them and the cereal. Some were lucky that avoided the giant teeth and were simply swallowed or fell from the spoon down into her throat.

The tinies in the bowl that had to watch the two being eaten began swimming around frantically, screaming in fear as the spoon came down. They did their best to avoid the giant spoon, but eventually, their luck ran out.

The giantess paid no attention to their tiny screams – she couldn’t really hear them, anyway – and continued to eat the cereal and the tiny people.

This continued until there were three pieces of Cheerios and one tiny person left. The giantess picked them up with her spoon, trapping the lone survivor left in one of the pieces of cereal.

They tried to find a way out, but there simply wasn’t one. Each corner was a piece of the round cereal that was even too tall to climb up. They could only look on as the giantess lifted the spoon to her mouth and slowly opened it, letting her tongue stick out, as well.

“NOOOOO!!!!!” they screamed. Of course, it was to no avail. The last remaining tiny was swallowed, leaving none left.

“That’ll teach you tinies to enter the house of a giantess,” she said, swigging down the milk in her cereal bowl.

After several methods of torture, the tinies were all one, having been eaten, crushed under the weight of her massive butt or flushed down the toilet with the pee and poop that came out of her along with the tinies she had eaten after they hid in the bus.