- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter.

Garrick heard the calls of the two other guards fade as Mia moved rather hurriedly. He kicked with his free legs to no avail, his torso locked in her closed fist.

“All a plan to escape, huh?” Mia whispered into her fist. “I don’t think so. You’re not Liza’s, nor are you free. You’re mine now.” His legs were pushed against skin, huddled into her abdomen to conceal him from other eyes. Garrick didn’t feel hopeless. The hardgum was gone, that’s what mattered the most. The first chance he got with his arms free, Garrick had to make it explosive.

The sounds of conversation blended into murmurs as Mia passed the streets. She moved swiftly. The streets narrowed, and as she dipped into an alleyway she turned her fist, exposing Garrick’s underside. She brought him to her mouth and licked at his manhood like a piece of candy.

“All mine to use,” she whispered airily between the laps of her tongue. Garrick tried to kick and fight it away, but the pink muscle was too strong. The lips entered the play, outcompeting his legs and smooching his underside. His manhood stood ready, responding on its own, A few times, she’d abruptly snap away from him and return him to be huddled against her stomach, hiding him from other eyes. Surely, someone must have noticed, just as surely as the guards should have the diligence to pursue this, but it seemed the troubles of a human didn’t garner much of a giant’s concern.

She sucked him towards orgasm, parting with a final kiss and stroked him the last bit of the way. Garrick shot his seed into thin air. The orgasm dulled his senses, weakening the acuity with which he would jump at the chance to act. Whether it was Mia’s intention or not, she’d effectively tranquilized him.

“That’s all you get now,” Mia said, still with a low voice. “When you become a good slave, you’ll get to send your seed wherever you want.” She fidgeted with a lock and then opened a door, inside a building now. Hinge and door screeching shut, the flicker of fabric as shimmied her dress off, the jingle of keys she cast aside, all the noise complemented the turbulence of Garrick’s ride within her fist. When the fingers parted and welcomed him to the world again, he was dropped inside the panties she held outstretched with her other hand. The fabric his backside fell into was drenched, and the sharp aroma was picked up immediately. The pussy staring at him was drooling with hunger. “On the way back, as I left Liza’s cabin, it felt so empty. Now, it doesn’t have to be that way.”

The panties snapped back in place, a wee bit of liquid more and the sound would have qualified as a splash. Garrick was about to move his arm, summon his magic, but Mia slapped her panties with her cupped hands, smothering him into her nether mouth. From how prepared her libido already was, foreplay and tease had no place. The thrust of her pelvis was instant and forceful, and the hands behind him slid up and down to bring together the united efforts served to marry him and her pussy in an intimate, sloshing grind.

“Oh, that’s right,” she groaned aloud. “My own slave, finally. Not some vacation I have to long for, not Liza’s. There’s no departure anymore. You’re mine, every single day.”

Garrick tried to spit out the cum, but parting his jaws only allowed more to enter. The friction too would tug the edge of his lip open here, pry his lower lip down for just a moment there. There was no avoiding it.

Mia threw her leg up on a table and released her hands from him. The moment wasn’t one to seize on, she immediately sat on the blunt ledge and resumed the thrusts, fucking him into the table. Her hands held the corner, her sole flat upon the table for stability as she furiously humped him. The legs of the table scraped the floor, the dull creak of wood against wood. The weight of the pussy was suffocating, its love for him unable to be quenched by anything. The lips took him within their folds, threw him out, rubbed its sensitive nub against his head, lovingly secreted its thick, gooey fluids over his body; it was an eruption of lust. The climax was marked by her guttural roar and a pronounced expulsion of sticky liquids.

“Stop right there!” The door was kicked open. Garrick realized he’d heard their voices before, a constant call and knock on the front entry which had been drowned out by Mia’s enormity upon him. Even she hadn’t noticed it.

“That’s enough,” one of the guards said, a few of them stepping inside. They were five in total, the two from before among them. “Mia, I believe we need to talk.”

“What? No, this man is… he’s with me, we know each other. He wants this.” Mia got off the table, trying to gather herself, though there was no mistaking the mess she’d made, the lump in her panties, and their implications.

Garrick groaned. “Help.” He spat out cum and cleared his throat “Get this bitch off me!”

Mia ran. She tossed some of the chairs aside and headed for the postern.

“Get her!”

Daylight seeped into her panties when she barged outside, the top of her thighs rubbing against Garrick in alternation as she ran. She must have underestimated him, Garrick wasn’t pinned by her weight anymore, he lay freely in her panties. Garrick could jump out, but no. He would ensure this crook got caught.

Garrick put his feet down to stand and threw his mouth at her clit, sucking on it while empowering his arms with magic and rubbing its sides with superhuman speed.

“Ah!” Mia staggered, doubling forward. She caught herself on a corner she was about to round. Garrick kept it going, making Mia squeal, overwhelming her with the very pleasure she seemed to love so much. The guards were catching up.

In a sober flash, Mia reached into her drenched panties, gripped Garrick and threw him out. Garrick landed in the middle of the road, a few astonished bystanders giants ogling him. Mia sprinted around the corner and out of town, pursued by her peers. Two other guards came to Garrick, one of them the blonde who’d first met him.

“Well…” She got down on a knee as Garrick rose. “Apologies for doubting you.”

Garrick spat out every residue of cum he could muster from his mouth and throat, wiping his face. “They need to hurry. Mia’s friend, Liza, she plans on running away and taking all her captives with her.”

“We’ll send people there. You should get cleaned up first.”

 

***

 

Garrick couldn’t truly rest his heart without knowing how Martin was doing, but for the time being, he was taken to the guardhouse and submerged into a cup of steaming water, allowing himself the comfort of at least knowing he was safe.

“What would Liza do to you?”

“Make us worship her,” Garrick said. “Make us view her as her ‘Mommy’. For me and my friend, it was mostly feet.”

The blonde giant looked surprised. Her left foot was over her right knee where she sat, and her toes flexed. “Mostly feet?”

“Made us lick her toes, massage her soles, rub lotions over them, tie leashes between us and her toes. She said we had to ‘earn’ her other parts, so it started there.”

The blonde wrinkled her forehead in half a flush. “Huh. I guess the deepest desires come out when they’ve got their own privacy. You shouldn’t be alone with giants. What brought you in that position?”

“Me and my friend, we were headed to Eron.” Garrick felt stupid even saying it. “Thought we could make some money. She caught us in the woods.”

The guard shook her head. “Oh, boys. Mages who haven’t even reached their arts, aren’t members of a guild, just waltz up towards Eron? Not only would you have gotten yourselves killed there, but really, the dangers don’t begin just across the border. These areas near it are dangerous enough, especially for lone humans.”

“We know. It was a humiliating lesson, but we know.”

“In the strangest way, the whole thing ended up saving you from Eron. Our gods were merciful.”

Garrick splashed water over his head, the smell of Mia’s lust lingering faintly through the soaps. “I tried to invoke those thoughts when I was captured, be positive.” Garrick’s thoughts went to Martin. If Liza got away with them, what kind of a victory could this even count for?

Another guard entered the room briefly, handing the blonde a paper before leaving.

“Here we go, they dug up the list of men who’ve been missing. The case was put to rest, there weren’t many clues. If Mia hadn’t misled us so well, our search wouldn’t have given Liza any breathing room. Disappearances around the Koll mountains, all while there’s a woman who lives in a lonely cabin right there by herself? Should have been an easy case.”

Garrick got out of the cup, lying on the towel next to it. It was giant-sized, so he occupied the corner of it. “I only know one of their names, Harry. Is he on the list?”

Her eyes moved down the list. “Harry Stowrie, should be him. All the other captives, were they as rebellious as you?”

“No, not at all. Most of them liked being her slaves, liked the little fantasy she’d created there.” Garrick remembered the deciding moment of his escape, when Slave Four had poked out of Liza’s pussy and seen his hiding spot, yet chose not to help her. “I’m not sure. It really seemed as if they want that life, but they might not have ever gotten a genuine chance at escaping.”

The guard put the list aside, leaning forward on her chair. “You’ve yet to tell me how you did it. I’d like to hear that.”

Garrick spent the next part of the evening detailing the plan of letting the hardgum dry and have her stomp it to pieces. He spoke of the experience all the way until an hour had passed and another guard entered the room.

She held Martin in her hand.

“Martin!” Garrick jumped in ecstasy. The guard brought him to the table where they hugged. At last, Garrick’s mind rested, it found its own mental hot bath which it reclined against, and he was at ease, connected with the world as he had been before all this. They were free.

“One of the slaves told Liza he’d seen you run into the valley,” Martin explained. “She paused her fuckery and ran straight after you. We were all confused, clueless, but I just dashed for a hiding spot. The other slaves didn’t see me. She returned without having found you, and let me tell you, the bitch was terrified. She has it coming to her. She gathered them all, couldn’t find me, then had to cut her losses and run for it. Then that previous giant, Mia, she came running in from the valley, out of breath and sweating like a pig. She shouted for Liza, didn’t know she had gone. The guards poured in and cornered her. That’s when they picked me up.”

“So Liza got Harry?”

Martin nodded somberly. “Yes. I pointed where she’d gone, and she has clear tracks after her.”

“She ran east, but we’re after her,” the guard said. “You boys have done well. We wouldn’t have gotten to the bottom of this without you.”

“It’s a good thing she caught you two, and not another pair of helpless humans. Who knows how many she could have kept in her cabin, all under our nose.”

Martin put a hand over Garrick’s shoulder. “We’re going home, buddy.”

“Not so fast,” the blonde said, but she quickly put their worries away. “Not before you get compensated.”

Their faces lit up. “Compensation?”

“Sure. I spoke to our officer before, this doesn’t go unrewarded. And it’ll be a good deed to put on your application for any reputable guild.”

Garrick and Martin laughed. “This is… thank you. We do not come from rich families.”

“Evidently,” the blonde said. “Two unprepared young men heading to Eron for spoils? That’s desperation.”

Martin grabbed Garrick’s neck and gave him a playful shove. “Looks like we’re bringing some money home after all.”

Chapter End Notes:

That should end this part of Garrick and Martin's journey, I hope you enjoyed it.


On my shop at Gumroad, you can get the epilogue that follows Liza's escape. It is exclusive to my shop, so it won't be released on this website. Here's the synopsis:

Fearing arrest and imprisonment, Liza has no choice but to run away from the comfort of her cabin to the mountains. Garrick has told the guards everything, and she can't risk anything. She takes her five slaves with her, including Harry, Slave Five, who wishes deeply that Liza will be made to answer for her crimes. If she gets away, this ray of hope will be extinguished, and his enslavement will only continue.

You can find it here: angvar.gumroad.com/l/fqhpx