- Text Size +

Garrick woke early in the morning. Liza wasn’t there, leaving behind a vast emptiness along a dark stain where her groin had been. All the other slaves were there, still asleep. Martin too had stirred awake.

“Did you see where she left?” Martin asked.

“I didn’t.” Garrick headed towards the ledge of the bed.

“Where are you going?”

“Looking around. She’s never explicitly forbidden us from doing that.”

“You…” Martin checked about, rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes, and stumbled after him. Garrick grabbed the sheets and slid down, allowing himself to fall half the distance. The hardgum could suppress a human’s ability to summon magic, though their affinity to it would always remain, and thus his body remained sturdy. He landed clumsily, and his hardgum-clad forearms clonked on the wooden floor.

The idea blossomed in his head. He awaited his friend’s fall, who landed similarly, his hardgum clattering. “Hey, that might be the force needed to break the hardgum.”

Martin peered about himself as he got up. “What force?”

“A fall. We’re surrounded by mountains. Getting her to stomp us is a stretch, but there’s nothing unreasonable about finding a high drop and casting ourselves off it.”

Martin spent a few seconds thinking. “That doesn’t sound ridiculous.”

“Right?” Garrick peered to the door. It had been left ajar. “Let’s look now.” He tapped the hardgum together, giving off a distinct click. Its asymmetrical bumpy mass was fixed, like molten glass left without an artistic touch and made to solidify on its own. “It might be possible.”

Martin was the one who took the first step, and they both scurried off towards the open door. Peering down the hallway, they didn’t see her.

Garrick glanced back at the bed. “The others aren’t awake. There’s no one to see us.”

“What if she finds us scurrying about?”

“We’ll say we were looking for her, that we ‘missed Mommy’, or some shite like that.”

“You think she’ll buy that?”

Garrick looked over his shoulder and down the hallway once more. “We’ll have to cast ourselves at her feet and kiss her toes. Maybe she won’t believe it, but this is worth the risk anyway.”

“Agreed. If the front door is closed, what do we do?”

“Hide near it. Maybe we can sneak through when she comes in.”

“Alright.” They hurried through the enormous hallway, passing under a small table holding a vase. As they neared the end of the hall with the two doorways, one to the parlor where they’d see the front door, and the other to the ‘special’ room. However, they noticed that door to be open, along with a sound emerging from there.

“You hear that?”

Martin nodded. It was distant and vague, until the familiar dark moan from Liza cleared it all up. They recognized the slimy rhythm, the steady repetition, and they knew it had to be Harry receiving it. They leaned through the opening of the door.

At last they saw the wooden stakes on the ground being used. Liza’s dress lay in a heap as she, with the balls of her feet on the floor, was squatting down right upon it. As she tilted her ass back to lift up, they noticed a man tied to the pole, only his lower body showing before she slammed right down upon him. It had to be Harry, and her pussy was ravenously devouring both him and the pole he was tied to. The wooden pole had been dressed with a gummy substance to make it easier for her to pound into it. Her gooey secretions oozed down, coating Harry and gathering around the pole in slow-moving, lumpy masses.

“Ah, dear god,” Liza whispered, head craned back. Her backside faced the door, not seeing Garrick and Martin. “You little bitch. I’ll fuck it right out of you, all that disobedience.” Her outer lips were bulging, engulfing Harry and the pole within its embrace. Liza leaned forward with support from her hands, essentially on all fours and angling herself so that she was thrusting forward, down into Harry. “I’ll do this as much as I want. You can’t stop me.” She would alternate between the thrusts, mixing in a swirl of her hips, gyrating upon him, a quivering shiver that made Harry vibrate with her. “You’re a good little fucktoy.”

Martin turned to his friend with a horrified expression. “We can’t do anything.”

The front door opened. Garrick and Martin stared at each other for a moment. A dark-haired giant stood at the door, her skin of a light, copperish complexion. On her head she had a broad-brimmed hat for the sun, her dark weskit leaving her arms bare, and her skirt didn’t go past the knees with a close-fitting, fit-for-duty practicality that didn’t concern itself with fashion. She had a smaller frame than Liza, a bit shorter too, and she looked to be over her thirties with deep, dark eyes and pronounced cheekbones.

Martin gasped, then pointed. “That symbol on her chest. The two crossed swords over the shield… She’s a guard!” Garrick and Martin sprinted towards the main door.

The guard stepped inside with her sandalled feet, her ponytail turning with her as she surveyed the room.

“Hey! Miss!”

“Over here!”

She turned to them, her expression not revealing much. She closed the door behind her.

“We need help!” They came closer, passing the legs of the dinner table.

The lady raised an eyebrow with half a smile on her. “You two definitely seem… inconvenienced.”

“Yes! The disappearances, that’s why you’re patrolling here, right?” Martin said. “She’s here, the crazy kidnapper who’s taken them all. It’s us and five others, she’s kept us captive here, make us tend to her maniacal desires.”

“Oh, heavens.” Liza entered the room, unclothed, her brown hair frizzled and stray from the hectic ride she’d just had. Her womanhood was bloated and wide open from having pounded Harry and the pole, the glimmering wetness coursing down her thighs.

“Miss, these two are accusing you of kidnapping,” the guard said, with a lack of gravity that Garrick didn’t find assuring.

“Kidnapping?” Liza put a hand over her heart, taken aback, an act which Garrick and Martin were new to witnessing, and her performance made them confident. In it, they saw her fear. “That is quite the accusation. These young men were lost, without food and directions. I gave them shelter when they needed it.”

Liza’s approaching feet made Garrick and Martin retreat behind the guard’s heels. “She’s lying! She fucking kidnapped us and keeps us here against our will. She makes us lick her every day.”

Liza recoiled. “My, how indecent. These accusations are unfounded, I assure you.”

“Why do you think we’re naked? She put this hardgum on us to repress our magic.”

“Why do you think she’s naked?” Martin added.

“You’re quite the lewd woman, aren’t you?” the guard said. “These are some very serious accusations. What do you…” The guard’s lips rolled about. Garrick tried to decipher her expression, and it daunted him to consider how much it looked like she was trying to contain a smile.

Liza pressed her lips together, a funny-looking face.

Both giants burst into laughter. Garrick and Martin’s looks contained as much dread as confusion.

“I was so surprised for a second when you gave me that look,” Liza said, recovering from her laughter. “I thought you’d hit your head and forgotten or something.”

“The idea came to me in an instant, when these two came to me for help,” the guard said. “Poor fellows have no idea.”

“How have you been, Mia?”

“Great, sweetheart.” They leaned forward and kissed each other on the cheeks. “I’ve been looking forward to this.”

As the giants exchanged pleasantries, that symbol on her weskit meant nothing. The veneer fell off, and Garrick turned up to see the copper legs standing astride him and his friend, the sandalled feet to his sides, and realized they were no different than the naked pair he was hiding from.

They both understood it, but Martin said it first. “Garrick. She’s the customer.”