[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The Miltons are a loving, happy family who just had a terrifically awful time getting to their tropical resort vacation. What they need is a dip in the pool to relax and wash their stress away. What they don't realize is that the pool has been inadvertently spiked with a mysterious chemical not intended for human contact. Will their vacation — and their lives — be turned upside down?


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10688 Read: 4772
Published: July 31 2023 Updated: July 31 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

My very first story! I like to focus more on the vaguely realistic psychological aspects of growth than on overtly sexual material, so if that's your cup of tea then read on! Just don't expect anything too lurid...

1. Chapter 1 by LoveLornProf [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (10688 words)