- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The tomboy faerie Altria faces finds nourishment by facing her past.

Disclaimer/Spoiler/Sensitive Tag: Hard Vore

“Okay Altria, you could have your little snack. Keep in mind that not only am I letting you have this, but I’m keeping this knowledge sealed tightly behind my lips from my wife.”

 

The edges of Morgan’s lips turned the smallest amount upward, as the tomboy pumped her fists in victory.

 

“Thanks Morgan! I don’t want Ritsuka to think that I’m the type of girl who pigs out near midnight. Supposedly it’s frowned upon by humans.”

 

Morgan felt like this was to moment roll her eyes. At the fact that Altria was more worried about her wife finding out that she, as faerie, ate at night. Instead of the fact that she was eating a bug that they both stepped on.

 

Ah…I think I waited too long. The moment probably passed now.

 

Altria plodded over to the bug. It didn’t even mov as the country faerie’s black gloved finger and thumb grabbed it by both of its sides.

 

“Woah…this is an odd-looking insect.”

 

Altria brought the snack up to her face. Morgan merely crossed her arms and shook her head in subdued amusement.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The fog that blasted out of Altria’s peach-glossed gates was distinct from the oily pheromones that nearly killed Ritsuka. Whatever it smelled like, it smelled too strongly of whatever had last passed between the tomboy’s lips and gums.

 

I…I…

 

The emerald pools of the tomboy’s eyes looked down with an awe-inspiring gaze. Terror froze the master’s body. There was nothing she could do. The shrunken woman felt her mess of a body squish in between the black-covered digits. Her body was already partly mulched by the punishment that she received to this point. Ritsuka couldn’t even move if she wanted to. Her voice had left her as well. No, all she could do was be at least a pleasing delight for the cute face that laid before her. 

 

“OH, AND NOT AS TIGHTLY SEALED AS MY LIPS!”

 

Those were the last words that the master heard as her eardrums burst from the literal sonic boom that exploded in front of her face. Not that she would need it anymore for where she was going. Ritsuka could not hear Altria’s soft, but booming giggles. It may have been for the best, as it would have been a haunting final tune for the shrunken woman to hear.

 

The sight of the tomboy’s blonde locks of hair, that draped over the faerie’s face like a bright halo, made her look divine. Altria’s face was a mixture of heated righteousness and deviance, as she imagined what she was about to do, carried an air of overwhelming power and authority. For the shrunken woman, it was like being face-to-face with the Olympian Goddess, Demeter, who killed all her children. However, Ritsuka did not have Mash with her…and she barely had any strength for herself. So, her mind capitulated. Submitted to the divine-like faerie as her lips parted. The darkly shaded interior was home to thick strands of saliva that rolled along the dark pink plain. The moist fog that consumed Ritsuka’s barely functioning senses contaminated her being as the current increased. Without her hearing, the shrunken woman could only hazard a guess that Altria was exhaling, about to consume the package of protein that fit between her fingers.

 

Please, I don’t want to feel pain—

 

Ritsuka’s begged as she was pushed into the surface of Altria’s tongue. Her thumb pushed the shrunken woman ahead a little before retreating. The thick pool of viscous drool blanketed the master, blinding her before the light that shined between the country faerie’s lips shut closed. Vibrations pounded the protein’s body. Rumbles that forced the thick saliva to splash in her face. Burning Ritsuka’s nostrils of their function and clogging up her orifices. The dense acidic gruel sunk down into her silently wailing mouth. An involuntary response made by the master. As that was the only independent action she could do. Her ability to hear, to see, to smell, and to taste, were all taken from her. The only sensation that her body vaguely felt was touch. The change in pressure as the tongue manipulated her being. Poked and prodded her form. Only for her violation of personal space to be followed by an all-encompassing rumble. The cocoon of latex was now covered in a cocoon of saliva. Ritsuka’s body felt like it was melting in this entrapment. That her very mind was melting.

 

Unfortunately, the shrunken woman would be made aware of how her life would be snuffed out by the blonde-haired faerie of paradise. A furtive suck and roll of Altria’s tongue pulled the sodden protein against a velvety slime. The shrunken woman adhered to the lumen. Then it rippled against her. The wall, the inner surface of the tomboy’s cheek, lingered on Ritsuka’s skin for an extended moment. Then a transient moment of weightlessness consumed the master within this pitch-black humid cavern. It was almost peaceful, like she was floating through the ocean. Then her remaining neurons screamed from the heat of the drool that blanketed the boulders the shrunken woman fell on. Unlike, the tomboy’s gums and tongue, these structures were distinctly sharp and solid. There was no molding of flesh around the protein. Instead, the sharp ends of these boulders, the country faerie’s molars, jabbed sharply into Ritsuka’s being.

 

Gyaha!

 

The master whimpered pitifully as she knew what was going to come next. Drained of her vitality and hope, she merely let the descending row of molars crash down on her. The shrunken woman found that she fit quite nicely in between the grooves and contours of the crowns. Almost as if her body was made to rest there. That was only for a moment as the pressure, that exceeded even the force of Altria’s feet, crashed down on Ritsuka. The perfect space between the tomboy’s molars became cramp. It turned unforgiving and unyielding as the calcium structures were not as malleable as the soles of faeries. The broiling heat within Ritsuka’s body soon outmatched the scorching swamp of the moist oral cavity that she was trapped in. As the pressure of the wet molars heated up the visceral connections, that adhered the shrunken woman’s visceral organs together, melted.

 

CRUNCH

 

Finally, her restraints torn and displayed the mangled, but characteristically human appearance of the orange-haired young woman, to no one. There was no one in this damp chamber as several tears emerged along the master’s form longitudinally. A result from the devastating pressure of a row of veritable hydraulic presses. The fine features of the shrunken woman’s form blurred and unfurled as her meat was thoroughly tenderized. Organs exploded outward while the muscle and fat of the snack spilled out between the white molars. The teeth continued kneading the meaty chunks and bones. Even as Ritsuka’s cranium was crushed, and her gray matter spilled out. With assistance of the faerie’s tongue, those faerie’s molars crushed and mulched the disfigured meat into a fine pulp and paste. Ritsuka’s ruby insides poured out of the black cocoon. The vibrant color draped over Altria’s teeth in a misshapen pattern. The refined paste colored the dentition with a fine spray of spittle and blood. Such that the ruby color, patterned in the form of wings, were squeezed into the spaces of the tomboy’s molars. 

 

Then, the faerie pushed her tongue and used the secreted hot saliva to glue the protein slop to the pink organ. With a simple sloping of the wet muscle, gravity and lack of friction assisted in carrying the soaked meaty pulp down Altria’s throat.

 

GULP

 

Down the late-night snack’s existence went. A successive gulp unneeded as the sodden clump of protein and fat sunk through the soft ripples of Altria’s throat and esophagus. Passing her beating heart and expanding lungs. Then down into the bulging ring of muscle that was the tomboy’s esophageal sphincter, and the entrance to her stomach. A hellish space that was already primed and ready to receive the remains of the tomboy’s dear friend with boiling enzymes and acids.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morgan watched as Altria threw the snack into her mouth. The tomboy closed her mouth and sucked on the piece of protein inside.

 

Hmm~

 

The blonde faerie of paradise’s eyes closed as she focused on the flavor and swished the living existence in her mouth. The snack was probably barely able to breathe as it struggled not to drown in faerie spit. Then, Morgan saw the bulge of Altria’s prey prominently in her cheek. Before it receded back in.

 

CRUNCH

 

The first crunch, that emitted from the country faerie’s mouth, sounded especially crisp. Like the violent cracking of ripe fruit. Instead of a misty spray from the container, it was blood and its insides blanketing Altria’s tongue and gums.

 

Clursch

Squelch

 

The subsequent chews…

 

Hmm~

 

Were wetter than the first one. Like chips left in a cheese dip and left soggy. The squelches in tomboy’s mouth became quieter. Until all that Morgan could hear were the movements of the tomboy’s tongue and her occasional moan of approval.

 

Gulp

 

“Haah~ wow…that tasted bitter. Kind of bland too.”

 

Morgan closed her eyes and internally sighed.

 

“I guess that I made the wrong choice.”

 

To which Altria nodded in stern refusal. The edges of her lips twitched upwards as she rubbed her belly. The Fae Markings in the tomboy’s body told her all she needed to know. How the stomach was already secreting acid to absorb the pulpy paste. Solid energy that sputtered entirely into just one of its beefy folds. The entirety of Altria’s snack’s existence was so small within her. It was an empowering thought.

 

“Nah…sometimes I get a hankering for bland and bitter. Thanks Morgan.”

 

Altria approached and wrapped the Faerie Queen in a hug. Not expecting this, even Morgan’s usually placid face deepened with a tint of color.

 

“Ehem~ I believe that it’s getting late now. We should both head to our quarters. Good night, Altria.”

 

Morgan said after returning the hug with a short and furtive squeeze of her arms around the shorter faerie’s torso. The Queen recomposed herself and sauntered out of the room ahead of Altria. The tomboy walked with an extra skip to her step. 

 

Late night snacking might not have been good for humans, but it filled the country faerie’s stomach with a warmth. A soft fluttering heat. Like it was filled with butterflies.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, at least Ritsuka was able to provide some comfort for her friend during her final moments.

What did you think of this ending?

Please let me know in a review.